Page 236 of 377 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 9403

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Ugh too many mistakes i was said.
    ZOROARK, if you can wake up in time and use double team to avoid the rock smash, then do it.
    If you can't do it in time but still survive wake up and use Night Slash x2 Directed to crawdaunt.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Jack the three-headed Dodrio! Take the Sit On, then wake up! Follow that with a Hidden Power [Flying]!

Jack: "This can prove a delicate situation. Hopefully all goes well for now."

Have fun with this guys.

~hoblaph

Misdreavus, when Dodrio wakes up, also wake up, and fire a Hidden Power Rock
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Spoiler:- Secret Spoiler to Omega Ruby I Discovered:

Actually Misdreavus, wake up when Dodrio wakes up, and when Dodrio uses hidden power, use Hidden Power Rock
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Actually Misdreavus, ignore this last post, and use what you said to do on post number 5878.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Actually Zoroark, instead of Night Slash Brick Break x2 hydroswampert that is if you don't have to doble team.

-_- brick break x2 Crawdaunt instead of night slash that is if you don't have to use double team. I hope i do get used to this.

Crawdaunt, if the two Night Slashes will hit you, then use Double Team so you hopefully won't get hit. Then use Swords Dance.

If you won't get hit by any Night Slashes, then use Iron Defense and Swords Dance.

I feel so sorry for you Mitch!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Crawdaunt, forget what I just said. Use Hidden Power - Dark to protect yourself from Misdreavus' HP, and also to hurt Zoroark if he hasn't fainted yet.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Crawdaunt, use Hidden Power-Water instead of HP Dark to do what was previously mentioned by me.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

HITMONTOP!

Go on and use Hidden Power: Fighting to protect yerself

I'll signup with Shining Eevee

1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.)
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
    11.)
    12.)

"Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

Current Team in Pokemon Y:

3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    I'll signup with Shining Eevee

1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.)
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
    11.)
    12.)
    ........*Facepalms* Ok, sorry but

1. We're in the middle of a round.
    2. The round you were trying to join ended..........somewhere near a year ago (We're gettin towards there actually guys. )
    3. If we were in said round, Shining Eevee would not have been allowed.
    4. We're in the middle of a round.

So thank you for showing interest in this game but we are currently in the middle of a round, sorry.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Okay, Yanmega, hide behind the fat nobles and their table full of food to avoid the Hidden Powers. Sureley their gargantuan girth will protect you from a few little energy spheres. Of course, if that knocks down the table, make sure to get out of the way before it falls on you.

... AND if that doesn't work, just counter them with Hidden Power Dark.

If you did the former, curl up under your throne and Rest. If you used the Hidden Power, don't Rest.

Note, Yanmega, that you should be able to use your Tailwinded awesomeness to make it behing the nobles in time.

Of course, Yanmega, if you won't get hit by any Hidden Powers anyway, like for a stage detail I missed or something, just go Rest under your throne right away.

Dodrio, use another Hidden Power [Flying]!

Jack: "I hope this works to my favour."

The last move worked perfectly. Wonderful!

~hoblaph

Misdreavus, if you can, before Dodrio begins hidden powering, either

1. Fly down to the ring where Crawdaunt and Zoroark are.
    2. Fly down to the nobles,

either way, to avoid the Hidden POwer, if not. Take it like a man.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Agh, stupid three headed dodo. Yanmega, if you can use your insane speed to wake up and hide behind the nobles again or like, the thrones or something, in time to dodge the Hidden Power, do it. If you wouldn't be able to dodge, keep sleeping.

If you do keep resting, wake up when the reffing is posted. If that's allowed?

hitmontop!

try to hit dodrio with fake out to stop him in his tracks. If that won't prevent him for attack for any reason use hidden power: fighting

Crawdaunt, if you still have a move left, which you should, use Dragon Dance!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Misdreavus, shake yer invisible hips so HS can't change his mind n' crunch ya.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

The rumble continues on the Medieval arena where the Knights meet in combat while the noble folk watch,

Starting the round envious of the queen, the prince Misdreavus Psychs Up(1) to be just like his mother. This act of unmanliness woke up the King Dodrio who then decides to make the prince spar with the knights, in which the lazy Prince decides to rest(2) instead. The princess then wakes up from her slumber and gracefully speeds herself up with a Tailwind(1) she then entices the noble spectators to fatten up the royal couple Hitmontop and Dodrio, the King then decides to take a rest(1) after such a meal. Seeing his beloved leader taking a nap the Knight Zoroak decides to follow in his leadership and rests(1).

Suddenly, Zoroaks foxy senses alert him of a future danger while he is asleep so his body's defense mechanism cause him to activate his ability and transform into his Idol the King Dodrio, his senses were right because his rival the Knight Crawdaunt woke up from his slumber and tried to Rock Smash(1) him, but seeing the king instead of the sly fox his attack went towards a wall. Zoroak disguised as the King then wakes up and unleashes 2 Night Slashes(2)(3) towards the air in an attempt to intimidate his foe! He then tries to use a fourth move in the way of double team but a reffing hand suddenly appears and smacks him making him lose 10hp

Feeling a bit lovey-dovey the Queen Hitmontop decides to go sit on(1) the King, which he wasn't all prepared for this but being the husband he is, he takes it like a man! The prince wakes up, and seeing as his father is preoccupied the prince does the most manly thing, he attacks 2 ladies and his own father with a Hidden Power Rock(3)!!! King Dodrio is suddenly woken up due to his wive's weight and his Son's sudden attack which caused him to spit out a Hidden Power Flying(2) in retaliation his wife and daughter use their own hidden power Dark and Fighting (2)(2), the girly prince gets hit by all three of these attacks! After seeing this display, the prince's follower Knight Crawdaunt uses the same move but with aquatic properties(3)! The hidden power goes out of control and hits the Fake King Zoroak with all its force!!! Zoroak's Illusion fades and...

ZOROAK HAS FAINTED!!!!

The King unsatisfied with the end of the match decides to unleash another Hidden Power Fly(3)!!!

But... his wife Hitmontop Fakes him Out (3) of it.. Happy due to his Victory Crawdaunt does his traditional Dance of the Dragons (3)! In another unmanly way the Prince joins him shaking his invisible booty, suddenly a window is broken and an assassin comes in and lunges at the queen!!!

HITMONTOP HAS FAINTED!!!

Yanmegas speed boosts and suddenly roles are changed...

~Participants~
    Yanmega (Mug) Queen
    Misdreavus (Bekidding) Knight
    Dodrio (hoblaph) Knight
    Crawdaunt (HydroSwampert) King

~HP~
    1.) Crawdaunt – 83
    2.) Dodrio – 60
    3.) Misdreavus – 42
    4.) Yanmega – 17

~Stamina~
    1.) Misdreavus – 157
    2.) Dodrio – 145
    3.) Crawdaunt – 142
    ~~~~~MAX~~~~
    4.) Yanmega – 99

~Ranks~
    1.) Crawdaunt – 154
    2.) Dodrio – 132.5
    3.) Misdreavus – 120.5
    4.) Yanmega – 66.5

~Status Effects~
    Yanmega -
    Misdreavus -
    Dodrio –
    Crawdaunt –

~Stat Changes~

Yanmega
    Attack (Total: 0)

Defense (Total: 0)

Special Attack (Total: 0)

Special Defense (Total: 0)

Speed (Total: +5) +1 Speedboost(2 Turns Left) +1 Speedboost(3 turns left) ++TailWind (4 Turns Left) +Speedboost (4 turns Left)

Misdreavus
    Attack (Total: +5) +5 Bulk Up(2 Turns Left)

Defense (Total: +5) +5 Bulk Up(2 Turns Left)

Speed (Total: +2) +2 Agility (3 turns left)

Dodrio
    Attack (Total: 0)

Speed (Total: +2) +2 Agility(3 Turns Left)

Crawdaunt
    Attack (Total: +10) +5 Dragon Dance(3 Turns Left) +5 Dragon Dance (4 Turns Left)

Speed (Total: +2) +1 Dragon Dance(3 Turns Left) +1 Dragon Dance (4 Turns Left)

~Ability Bar~
    Yanmega – Speed Boost
    Misdreavus – Levitate
    Dodrio – Run Away
    Crawdaunt – Adaptability

~Protect Bar~
    Yanmega - 5
    Misdreavus - 4
    Dodrio - 5
    Crawdaunt – 5

~Announcements~
    1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
    2.) Ever found the fact that having your Pokémon only able to have one constant ability out of the up to three potential choices a bit ridiculous? That is why for now on ANY ABILITY THAT THE POKÉMON THAT YOU ARE PLAYING IS can be chosen. You just have to say the ability you are using when you sign up. You may even use unavailable hidden abilities. And don't worry about being limited to only fifth gen moves if you use a hidden ability, that will not happen even though that doesn't make sense. But I say: who cares?
    If you fail to specify which ability you will use, you will still sign up, but the ability list for each Pokémon we have will be yours. That list is now their default ability. And I apologize for the awkwardness of this announcement, I am tired and in a rush to get this up!
    3.) Psych Up now replaces your stats with other people's stats, does not add them onto yours

~Current Stage~

The Noble Tournament

“Hello milord. Would you like some minced pie? Oh you are on a diet, well here’s some fried peasant thigh instead” You are all members of the royal court. Today is the tournament between the noblemen to determine who is the most honourable, mostly it is an excuse for the king to see some fighting. The two knights are facing off in a big circular arena. Surrounding them are the stands where fat nobles sit, eating various meats and fanning themselves with peacock feathered fans. On the edge of the circle is a part of the stands that is the higher than the rest. Here the royal family sit in their thrones with their giant piles of meat.

At the beginning of each round each rumbler will be randomly chosen to be one of these six royal people:

The Knights: These two warriors will fight each other in the center of the stadium. They are only able to hurt/heal/affect the other knight and can’t be affected by any other attacks that don’t come from a knight.

The King: The king may give one knight permission to attack any member of the royal family for the rest of the turn, once per turn. This allows the royal member to attack the knight also. If you don’t do so the fat nobles will find the show boring and throw fans at you doing 20 damage to you. At the end of the turn there is a ˝ chance of their being an assassination attempt doing 10 damage to you.

The Queen: You are very fat and your weight can crush people. Once per turn you can use the move Sit On. It does 10-15 damage, consumes no stamina, has no type and has – priority. At the end of the turn there is a 1/3 chance of their being an assassination attempt doing 10 damage to you.

The Prince: Your education from all the tutors you’ve had (and executed) allow you to have conversations with one of your family members causing a 3/5 chance of confusing them for the turn. At the end of the turn there is a 1/4 chance of their being an assassination attempt doing 10 damage to you.

The Princess: You may entice the fat nobles to get up and riot against two of the rumblers and make them fat with various meats, will slow them down two stages for the turn. At the end of the turn there is a 1/5 chance of their being an assassination attempt doing 10 damage to you.
    (Created by YDT)

~Field Effects~

~Items On Field~

~Referee Comments~
    Hitmontop – You were really unlucky if you didn't get assassinated you would still have 10hp
    Zoroark – Yo bro always remember to name your guy when you make corrections!! and double check to see if your post chain has gone unbroken! Also name a target.
    Yanmega – Well you have a lot of speed, but you took on a lot of damage you might be the next to fall.. Also you are below the 120 limit!!
    Misdreavus – Eeh you were too slow to counter against the Hidden Power so it was too late atleast you caused ALOT of damage
    Dodrio – You took on a lot of Damage bro!!
    Crawdaunt – You slayed the fox and got buffed, nice, you sure like killing people

~Final Rankings~
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.) Robotic Wind's Hitmontop (Assassinated)
    6.) Wolf Prince's Zoroak (Crawdaunt's Hidden Power Water)
    8.) Paradoxe’s Scrafty (rampaging cows)
    8.) Mon1010’s Musharna (rampaging cows)
    9.) octoboy’s Banette(Crawdaunt’s Surf)
    10.) djhappy’s Xatu(Crawdaunt’s Surf)
    11.) Rayquaza is Green’s Deoxys(Falling Debris)
    12.) Endoplasmic Reticulum’s Cloyster(Deoxys’s Thunder)
    Last edited by Sigh!; 24th May 2012 at 6:34 AM.
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Oooh! Charizard vs RiG. Who will call the net reffing first? Or will some asshole snipe it from them
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 24th May 2012 at 9:42 PM.

I am calling this next reffing

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Page 236 of 377 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast