Page 246 of 377 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 9403

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Silvermence!

If all the EVIL SINGING is still going on when you get to the Defense Dragon, be efficient with your stamina and plug your ears with either your wings, feet, or tail! Whichever one works is fine! Afterwards, use a Heat Wave attack!
    If you can't seem to be able to plug your ears, use a Rock Tomb to protect yourself, as it is an enclosed tomb of rocks where the EVIL SINGING is blocked out, and don't bother using Heat Wave.
    If all the EVIL SINGING has stopped by the time you get to the Defense Dragon, use Heat Wave!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

MBnite, laugh as you won't be affected by the EQs for being a flying type, then freak out over the Rock slide being aimed at you. Roost after the EQs but before the rock slide to lose your flying type and no longer be one of the possible targets. If that doesn't work, use a Whirlpool to catch and destroy the rocks IF they target you instead. Activate your ability for as long as it'll last and go to the special defence dragon if it can still support you.

After that, spin up a Twister around yourself to block the blizzard and use a Round to counter all the singing. If you have used whirlpool/roost, don't do anything. If you haven't, use a Light screen to lessen the damage from the Heat wave.

My two shiny Ponyta. One pokéradar one in diamond and one random one in platinum.(Made by Sinnohdragon)

^ Click to go to my face-off. ^
    (Made by Sinnohdragon)

Pwaptaria,

use another Perish Song.

Wolfchomp, this might be a heavy attack for you, i know we are out of moves but in attempt to protect from perish song, cover up your hole with the dirt around you, sound can't travel if you put enough layers of dirt, sound will bounce of.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

also if it helps make the perish song less powerfull once you cover up the hole cover up your ears with dirt or your paws
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Sarchomp, cover your ears and hope for the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

Remember Sarchomp, you are in you hole that you dug. In the dragons back. So you're in its stomach?
    ~I Like Boys~

Silvermence!

By EVIL SINGING, I mean the Rounds and the Perish Songs.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Well Kyurem310, looks like we have some dodging to do.

Start out by activating your ability and then Flying up to dodge the Earthquakes and (EA I am holding you to your word) all the sound based moves. (But if activating your ability would take too much time to dodge disregard that and just fly up there.) Then some more commands:

If you are to be hit by the Blizzard, just Protect from it since RNGs really hate me and I’d rather not take the chance of what I asked EA about with this attack.

If you would be hit by the Heat Wave, use a Glaciate to dampen it to miniscule levels according to EA (holding you to your word again EA).

HOWEVER, if for some reason you will get hit by a Perish Song(s) and the Rounds while in the sky even tho EA told me I shouldn’t, do not do either of the two above and use a Safeguard for the Perish Songs followed by a Round to cancel out all those attacks.

After that entire ordeal if you still have a move(s) left for some reason I can’t think of, use a Glaciate on the entire course from the air and stay there. If being in the air would make it not hit anyone who isn’t in the air, go and land on the Special Attack dragon if there is room (or just the Neutral dragon if that isn’t possible/no room) and then use the Glaciate. Also, should you not use this second Glaciate because of moves, just stay in the air.

Finally, if you have not yet activated your ability yet, do so now.

TL;DR -
    Fly(for EQs n' Sound stuff)->Protect(for Bliz)->Glaciate(for HW)
    OR
    Fly(")->Safeguard(for PerSongs)->Round(for Rounds)
    OR
    Fly(")->Something of the above/Nothing coz I didn't need to dodge anything else->Glaciate(for everyone ;3) if I somehow had a move or two left after all the dodging
    While activating your ability sometime no matter what course of action (beginning or end depending)

Dialga, jump to the neutral dragon right after the Heat Wave passes and stick your head into Axew's hole so you wont hear the Perish Song. If that wont work stay on the Sp. Def Dragon and cover your ears from the perish song if that works.

Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post
    Dialga, [...] stick your head into Axew's hole [...] .
    What has been seen cannot be unseen
    ~I Like Boys~

How the **** is a gigantic dragon that is part steel type going to fit in a 4 foot baby?
    I'm back I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SasoriSand View Post
    How the **** is a gigantic dragon that is part steel type going to fit in a 4 foot baby?
    How the **** is an earthquake going to stop another earthquake? STOP THE GROUND SHAKING WITH MORE GROUND SHAKING?!

And its just my head, not the whole body. The head can fit, and unless Dialga has ears on his ***, I should be fine.

Earthquake and Dig on dragons such confusing
    ~I Like Boys~

I'm pretty certain that shock waves will reflect other shockwaves but I should be fine to take a hit.

I'm not sure you have seen the porpotionates of the two dragons.........
    I'm back I guess.

Charzonite, if your iced in dive has been unfrozen by the Heat Wave or any other means, quickly use Tailwind and jump out to use it if you have to. Then jump back into the puddle you had created if you are not in there already. If you are still frozen in, just chill :P
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Charzonite, make sure this is after all the attacks have cleared.

Credit to Robert

I'm pretty certain that shock waves will reflect other shockwaves but I should be fine to take a hit.

I'm not sure you have seen the porpotionates of the two dragons.........
    No, thats absurd.

Dialga's head should be about as big as Axew's body.

Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post
    No, thats absurd.

Dialga's head should be about as big as Axew's body.
    If it's as big as the body wouldn't you be effectlavely killing it or atleast ripping it's body?
    I'm back I guess.

If it's as big as the body wouldn't you be effectlavely killing it or atleast ripping it's body?
    Axew is not in his hole.

.........I'm done with this conversation.
    I'm back I guess.

Why do you all make this so difficult?

Okay Hydreigon lets make this nice.

first if you are still in the dragon's mouth stay there and be saf but if not go to plan A

Plan A:
    Quickly create a rock tomb around yourself, if you don't have one already, to block the heat wave and perish song then if the rock tomb would fail use and break so you could be hit by the songs of perishround to block all the songs if you can use another move, and if don't have another move after the heat wave move on to plan B.

Plan B:
    Use a rock tomb to cover Silvermence before he can use heat wave so he heats up the area in which he is trapped in then levitate very quickly to Pwaptaria and grab its mouth with your chomping hands and keep him shut up so his perishing song can't effect anyone. If that would fail go to Plan C

Plan C:
    Look at Pwaptaria and Silvermence before the heat wave can even begin while you use round if your first rock tomb broke fly at Silvermence then immediately grab him with you extra mouths and then pull him over to Pwaptaria then toss him at Pwaptaria then trap both of them in a rock tomb if that would fail go to Plan Z

Plan Z:
    while using your second round fly to the Special Defense dragon and then use a round to block the Song of Perish.

Done!

If it is enough to block the second perish song, or you don't need to block it because you're still out of range, use a howling Blizzard!

If you do need to block the song, and blizzard won't do, use Round instead.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Charzonite, stay in your (un)frozen Dive to avoid the Blizzard/Round and say something about how you think all the shadow forcers are a bunch of wimps for hiding.

Credit to Robert

Charzonite, Rest

Credit to Robert

Page 246 of 377 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast