Page 256 of 377 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 9403

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Latias, go look at your pretty self by looking through a mirror

Use Tailwind and run into the hall of mirrors to dodge the hidden power ice.

Flygon, also activate your ability.

Vaporeon, use a Hidden Power Ice to defend against the other Hidden Powers. Then take half a ticket to go to the Warp Zone.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Oh screw it. I'd try to think up some other strategy, but I'm tired and its tomorrow and blah.

Rotom, just block the first batch of Hidden Powers with your own Hidden Power [Ice]. If there ends up being two different sets of Hidden Powers, use a second Hidden Power [Ice] to block the second batch, but if there was only the first batch don't use a second HP and save that second move.

Then activate your ability and then, using the ticket(s) you should have gotten, use one ticket to go to the Cage and unleash a Pokémon. If you have a second ticket, go to the Cage again and unleash another Pokémon.

Also, I am touched I actually have supporters. Thank you both for putting your trust in me~ :D

Crawdaunt, use another Hidden Power - Ice (2) to counter the second wave of HPs. Then take the ticket that you should have gotten and to Section 2. Get an item.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Mamoswine, activate your useless ability and then use one Hidden Power Ice to block the first batch of HPs and then another Hidden Power Ice for the second batch to block.

Then once you get your tickets, go to The Cage and unleash a Pokemon and then go to the Warp Zone

Latias go outside and use a hidden power ice

Mwahahaha *****es

Absol, Me first the Absorb.

My two shiny Ponyta. One pokéradar one in diamond and one random one in platinum.(Made by Sinnohdragon)

^ Click to go to my face-off. ^
    (Made by Sinnohdragon)

Jellicent, use Substitute to block from the Absorb.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Flygon, go into the Mystery Box Land and get a random item.

Rotom, block this new HPIce with your own Hidden Power [Ice].

Then take your new ticket which you now have and escape to the Hall of Mirrors.

Vaporeon, after you use your first Hidden Power, use a second Hidden Power Ice to block the second wave of Hidden Powers.

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard31 View Post
    Vaporeon, after you use your first Hidden Power, use a second Hidden Power Ice to block the second wave of Hidden Powers.
    Vaporeon, only use this if you will be hit by the second wave of hidden powers.

Credit to Robert

Crawdaunt, use a Hidden Power - Ice (3) to cover the third batch of HPs (if there is one). If not, then use it anyway. Then use your ticket to go to the Hall of Mirrors right away.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Mamoswine, use a Hidden Power Ice to protect from Latias' HP Ice and the subsequent ones and then run to the Hall of Mirrors

Vaporeon, use Quick Attack to speed into the Hall of Mirrors while Latias is using Hidden Power to avoid the new ones after that.

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard31 View Post
    Vaporeon, use Quick Attack to speed into the Hall of Mirrors while Latias is using Hidden Power to avoid the new ones after that.
    Vaporeon, I probably don't have to say this, but use one of the tickets you got to get in to the Hall of Mirrors.

Credit to Robert

Mandibuzz unleash 2 Hidden Power Fighting after landing on the ground. then if you have 2 tickets go to the cage once and release a pokemon then go back in but don't do anything. If you have 3 tickets though go in the cage twice and release a pokemon each time, then go in a third time but don't do anything.

~

Mandibuzz instead only use 1 Hidden Power Fighting after landing

~

and if you have 2 tickets go in the cage once and release a pokemon. then use your second ticket to go into the Hall of mirrors and use another Hidden Power Fighting. if you have 3 tickets go to the cage twice and release a pokemon each time, then go into the hall of mirrors and use another Hidden Power Fighting

~

Mandibuzz if you only have 1 ticket though, just go straight to the hall of mirrors and use another Hidden Power Fighting

~

Alright Latias, use your speed and ticket to get inside the the hall of mirrors before a hidden power ice will hit you that you haven't blocked yet. Then leave immediately and use a hidden power ice to block Mandibuzz's hidden power. If you have more than one ticket, go to the warp zone.

"Round 1" appears on the Jumbotron, alerting everyone the match was about to begin!
    ---

A REFFING HAND COMES IN AND B!TCH SLAPS LATIAS DEALING A GOOD OL' 20 HP FOR EDITINGS SO HE DOESN'T TAKE DAMAGE LATER WELL YA HAPPY?!

Latias, Crawdaunt, and Vaporeon give confident cries, before........activating their abilities. Crawdaunt gives a menacing glare as he creates a Hidden Power imbued with Ice (1)! Latias, seeing the energy coming her way, creates a Tailwind (1) behind her as she speeds towards thte hall of mirrors! Mandibuzz becomes shocked by the incoming attack, and decides to Fly (1) out of the way! Smeargle Sketches (1) all that happens, and fires a Hidden Power Normal (2), and activates his ability! Flygon, Vaporeon, and Rotom make more Hidden Power Ice (1,1,1), and Quaza makes a Rock Tomb to protect himself and Ray, but it only barely covers Quaza, so Ray is hit by all the attacks, and Quaza's Rock Tomb breaks after two hidden powers collide with it!

A Camera goes in on Ray the Rayquaza, as the crowd turns their heads to the Jumbo Tron, where it gets video of Rayquaza falling from the Hidden Powers, from the side, the top, and from the bottom. An orange light surrounded Ray,

"RAY THE RAYQUAZA HAS FAINTED!!11!!11!!!!!11!" Calls the announcer, as the crowd crys a collective "Boo!" and Nurse Joys spray revives and potions on the beast and take him away.

Mamoswine finally realizes what's going on, and fires a Hidden Power Ice (1), which also slams into Quaza, the giant green serpent then begins to sway as his partner had before, before collapsing! The crowd once again turns to the jumbotron to see the beast's fall from the side, from above, and from beneath.

"QUAZA THE RAYQUAZA HAS FAINTED!!!11!!!11!1!!!!!1`11!!!" The announcer calls again, as the crowd just yawns this time, as it was completely predictable, and Nurse Joys rush in, spray the other giant beast, before taking him away.

The Lucario in a booth takes damage from all the attacks, and begins throwing out 1 ticket for everyone who fired a Hidden Power!

Crawdaunt snatches his ticket before rushing to the cage, and unleashing a pokemon! A Salamence flies out of the cage, and calls a cry as it dances, boosting Crawdaunt's Speed and Attack, a Lanturn, Mismagius, and Honchkrow come in and electrocute the Salamence, forcing him back into the cage, and locking it back up! Flygon then activates his ability, and Vaporeon runs into the Warp Zone! Both participants end up back in the hub.

Flygon hears it's trainer call for it to use another Hidden Power Ice (2), not knowing WHY, but he does the attack anyways.

Latias is perfectly safe in the hall of mirrors, Mandibuzz is still flying above all the chaos, Rotom, Crawdaunt, Mamoswine, and Vaporeon make Hidden Power Ice (2,2,2,2) to block the attack, a lot less exciting than the last series of Hidden Powers. But Wait, Smeargle is still hit by all the attacks! The crowd looks on to see if the small artist survives..........................

SMEARGLE BARELY HOLDS ON! Calls the announcer, the crowd roaring in either outrage he is alive, or happiness he survived! Lucario then begins throwing out more tickets to people.

Rotom then activates his ability, and races to the cage to pull out another pokemon, a giant Dialga comes in, and begins roaring as time is distorted, and the electric ghost has it's speed boosted, before being teleported back to the hub, andd a Lanturn is seen shoving Dialga back into the cage! Rotom then laughs as he goes back to the cave, and unleashes another pokemon! A Haunter comes out, and instantly vanishes before the Honchkrow can shove the ghost back into the cage. The Honchkrow throws Rotom back over to the hub, before racing off to find the missing ghost!

Crawdaunt goes over to the Mystery Box Land, and gets an item! Crawdaunt hits a block, and a small orb with a label saying "Ability Orb" comes out. Crawdaunt grabs the orb before he's teleported back to the hub! Mamoswine then uses his tickets, and runs to the cage, like everyone else, and unleashes a pokemon, and a Gallade Comes out, going along with Mamoswine back to the hub, where Mamoswine goes to the Warp Zone, and a Portal begins following the mammoth.

Latias now comes out of the hall of mirrors, laughing like a maniac, as she prepares another Hidden power ice (2) for everyone to face, followed by rushing back into the hall of mirrors, using a newly recieved ticket from Lucario! The recently forgotten Mandibuzz just stays high above the attack. Rotom tries to block the attack with his own Hidden Power Ice (3), Crawdaunt and Mamoswine follow in the action of Hidden Power Ice (3,3), but THEY AREN'T FAST ENOUGH, AND ARE HIT! Smeargle also does nothing, having thought he was safe, and gets hit! The small normal type begins to sway back and forth, the crowd gets on the edge of their seat, and the normal type slams to the ground. All heads turn to the jumbotron, as it shows Smeargle's fall from above, below, and the side.

"SMEARGLE HAS FAINTED THIS TIME!" cries the announcer, as Nurse Joys are healing the painter and taking him away.

Vaporeon then uses Quick Attack (3) to get to the Hall of Mirrors to avoid the attacks, but isn't fast enough for Latias' hidden power, and Haunter appears in front of the eeveelution, forcing the water type to take double the stamina loss, before being dragged away by Honchkrow.

Flygon, getting hit by all the attacks, goes to the Mystery Box land to get an item, but as he's trying to escape, drops to the ground.

The jumbotron shows Flygon as he collapses from above him, below him, and at a side angle, as usual.

"FLYGON HAS FAINTED!!!!!" calls out the announcer, as the crowd calls a collective "boo!" Nurse Joys begin spraying the green dragon as he was dragged away.

Lucario then tosses around tickets for everyone, while Mamoswine, Crawdaunt, and Rotom join Vaporeon in the hall of Mirrors, and Latias leaves it, and goes to the Warp Zone.

Mandibuzz finally lands, and decides that the ref hasn't done enough yet, and fires a Hidden Power Fighting!(3) Unfortunately, it only hits Latias, who fires a Hidden Power Ice to block it, and Lucario tosses them tickets, before finding crutches to keep himself standing from all the attacks.

Mandibuzz now flies into the Hall of Mirrors with it's ticket, and uses a Hidden Power Fighting (3) trying to hit people, breaking 4 mirrors, and hitting Mamoswine.

AND. THIS. ROUND. FINALLY. ENDS. Gosh you people are worse than Sinnoh Exclusive two.

But wait, the portals that have followed Latias, Mamoswine and Vaporeon all reffing finally suck the two in, Mammoswine got stuck for a few minutes, but finally they got teleported, Vaporeon to the Mystery Box Land, where he landed on a box, recieving a Curse Gun, and Mammoswine got stuck in.....the Mystery Box Land as well, getting an Ability Orb, and Latias goes to the Cage, unleashing a Gengar, who uses Dream Eater........BUT NOBODY'S ASLEEP! all pokemon are teleported back to the Hub, but it doesn't matter as the Surviving Six are teleported away.

After the end of the reffing, we had interviews with the four losers. The two green serpents fly up to us, "So, Ray, Quaza, how does it feel having done how you did?"

"Well, I blame Quaza, he thought the rock Tomb would protect us both, and it bit him in the butt." Ray commented.

"What? My Fault? It's your fault for being so large." The two continue arguing as they left the backstage.

Next we interviewed Smeargle,

"Well, there isn't much I could've done, my trainer called a command, and I think it was for me, but I couldn't be sure, so I just stood there." Smeargle said with a shrug, before walking out.

Finally, we interviewed Flygon.

"I didn't even see the Hidden Powers coming, so it really pains me that I ended up fainting from 'em. Shame." Flygon said, his head lowered as he hovered out of the area.

~Participants~

1.) Mamoswine (The Meddler)
    2.) Vaporeon (Charizard31)
    3.) Rotom (Rotom310)
    4.) Mandibuzz (ShadeAce)
    5.) Latias (Endoplasmic Reticulum)
    6.) Crawdaunt (HydroSwampert)

~HP~

1.) Mandibuzz – 100 (0)
    2.) Crawdaunt – 95 (- 5 v 1)
    3.) Vaporeon – 92 (- 8 v 2)
    4.) Rotom – 90 (- 10 v 3)
    5.) Latias – 70 (- 30 v 4)
    6.) Mamoswine – 65 (- 35 v 5)

~Stamina~

1.) Latias – 158 (- 42)
    2.) Vaporeon – 156 (- 44 v 1)
    3.) Mandibuzz – 149 (- 51 v 2)
    4.) Mamoswine – 148 (- 52 v 3)
    5.) Crawdaunt – 147 (- 53 v 4)
    6.) Rotom – 145 (- 55 v 5)

~Ranks~

1.) Mandibuzz – 174.5 (- 25.5)
    2.) Vaporeon – 170 (- 35 v 1)
    3.) Crawdaunt – 167.5 (- 37.5 v 2)
    4.) Rotom – 162.5 (- 37.5 v 3)
    5.) Latias – 149 (- 51 v 4)
    6.) Mamoswine – 139 (- 61 v 5)

~Status Effects~

Mamoswine - Has Gallade (See PRR site for use). Has Ability Orb (See PRR site for use).
    Vaporeon - Has Curse Gun (See PRR site for use).
    Rotom -
    Mandibuzz -
    Latias -
    Crawdaunt - Has Ability Orb. (See PRR site for use)

~Stat Changes~

Mamoswine –
    Attack (Total: 0)
    Defense (Total: 0)
    Special Attack (Total: 0)
    Special Defense (Total: 0)
    Speed (Total: 0)

Vaporeon -

Rotom -
    Speed (Total: +2) Roar of Time (++ Speed. 4 Turns left)

Mandibuzz -

Latias -
    Speed (Total: +2) - Tailwinded (++ Speed. 4 Turns Left)

Crawdaunt -
    Attack (Total: +5) - Dragon Dance (+5 Attack. 4 turns left)
    Speed (Total: +1) - Dragon Dance (+ Speed. 4 turns left)

~Ability Bar~

Mamoswine – Snow Cloak
    Vaporeon – Water Absorb
    Rotom - Levitate
    Mandibuzz - Overcoat
    Latias - Levitate
    Crawdaunt - Adaptability

~Protect Bar~

Mamoswine - 5
    Vaporeon - 5
    Rotom - 5
    Mandibuzz - 5
    Latias - 5
    Crawdaunt - 5

~Announcements~

1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
    2.) The waiting time for contestants has been decreased to 36 hours so if I were y'all I'd be very active

~Current Stage~
    Ultimate Rumble Trials (NEW)

Think you deserve the title of Ultimate Rumbler? Well to do that you have to be an expert in all different areas, and this stage is what puts this to the test. The goal of the stage is to complete a task depending on what trial you are, with everyone starting at trial #1. If you complete the task you will move on to the next trial at the end of the turn, as well as receiving a little bonus on completion. Once someone completes all 5 trials, they will receive the prize. Despite the trials completed, you everyone is always in the same area, meaning it does not affect single targeted attacks.

Trial #1: Attack
    To complete this trial you must prove you are aggressive. To do that, two of the attacks you use during this turn must do damage to another participant. If you complete this trial you will receive a +10 attack and special attack bonus until the stage changes.

Trial #2: Defense
    To complete this trial you must prove that you can keep your guard up well. To do that, you cannot take any damage during this turn. If you complete this trial you will receive a +10 defense and special defense bonus until the stage changes.

Trial #3: Stamina
    To complete this trial you must prove that you can budget your energy well. To do that, you cannot consume more than 30 stamina during the turn, yet still use all three moves. If you complete this trial, your attacks will consume 30% less stamina until the stage changes. You will then move on to trial #4.

Trial #4: Subjectivity
    To complete this trial you must prove you understand your refs well enough. To do that you must win them over with your performance that turn, and any participant the ref sees fit will move on to the next trial. If you complete this trial, the ref will add their five favourite attacks in PRR to your movepool that you do not already have until the stage changes. You will then move on to trial #5.

Trial #5: Luck
    To complete this trial, you have to achieve an element in PRR that is unstable, unpredictable, and has screwed over many people in the past (like Rayquaza is Green for example, he should have fun in this stage (unless he's already out, then it sucks for him and everyone must make fun of him for that)) - luck. There are three tasks you must accomplish to complete this final trial. First, you must sacrifice a certain amount of HP. The ref will then RNG that amount out of 20, and if it is the same number as the amount of HP you sacrificed or less, you will complete the first task. Second, you must sacrifice a certain amount of stamina. The ref will then RNG that amount out of 40, and if it is the same number as the amount of stamina you sacrificed or less, you will complete the second task. Third, any time you use an attack that will do damage and consume stamina, you must guess the initial amount of damage (ie without STAB, super effectiveness, and stat boosts) it would do to an opponent (even if it doesn't hit), and the amount of stamina it consumes. If you get one of them right but not the other, you no longer have to guess for the one you guessed correctly. Once you have gotten both right, you will have completed the trials!

The Prize
    Completing the Ultimate Rumble Trials will earn you a choice between either 1.5x the amount of HP you have, 1.5x the amount of stamina you have (if you are under 120 you will go over it), a permanent 10+ stat boost (with speed, ++), or getting one of your stats maxed out for the next 5 turns. Once the prize has been collected, the stage will change allowing anyone that hasn't claimed it unable to claim it anymore. So it is a race, and good luck!
    ~Field Effects~

~Items On Field~

NONE

~Referee Comments~

- So. Many. HIdden. Powers. *Faints*
    - Too much went on, no fails for anyone.

~Final Rankings~

1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.)
    7.) 1ns3rtnamehere's Flygon (Mamoswine's Hidden Power Ice)
    8.) TutorX's Smeargle (Rotom's Hidden Power Ice)
    9.) RayquazaisGreen's Quaza (Mamoswine's Hidden Power Ice)
    10.) RayquazaisGreen's Ray (Rotom's Hidden Power Ice)
    Last edited by Burakoru; 17th June 2012 at 5:06 PM.

19/667 Shiny-dex Entries Obtained (No Legends)

Spoiler:- Links n' Zeldas n' Stuff:

Am I allowed to audition in an UR?

Page 256 of 377 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast