Page 346 of 377 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 9403

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Sorry winder, but I agree with bull. Sometimes you have to use logic.
    All diggers did use a speed boost I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by winder222 View Post
    Three things 1) the stage never said how low the building was ergo game machanics would take over and let Samurott fly. The stage usually says that stuff and if it would work or not. And who knows thus class could be outside for it was never stated to be a building.
    Art schools are buildings, you dolt. You don't see otters, or more realistically, birds flying at extremely high heights in normal buildings. And even if you're not sure if it's a building, ask. Also, if we're gonna say that a pokemon is allowed to fly in a building, surely that would've been mentioned in the stage.

Also, why would it be outside if it's supposed to be a normal class? Where do you live? A third world country where there aren't any buildings to teach in?

Point 2) the winds would still hurt the diggers if they lacked speed boost.
    They all increased their speed ffs. Hell, I was the one who was telling most of them to boost their speed first if they want their digs to work.

Point 3) where are my back ups, and such oh and how is it that Samurott took 64 damage from one eruption with an SD boost and a resistance to fire.
    You had no "back ups". Fly didn't work, but you got it anyway.

Also, you got hit by a STAB super effective Razor Leaf(which is physical btw) coming from Sunkern, who got two boosts in attack. That's how Samurott took so much damage.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 6th October 2012 at 11:38 PM.

No you are not doing this to me. NOT AFTER ALL THOSE STUPID TIMES I DID SOMETHING AND LOGIC WOULDN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    In the games, earthquakes don't his underground Pokemon that are flyers/levitators. We usually use mechanics from the games, just properties from the anime.
    and This "Find me the post where he said to move down one square. And sometimes logic goes against mechanics but mechanics > logic. And that's a long time ago. Pre PRR9 evidence doesn't count." from here and

This

and this.

You can't argue logic against me over game mechanics because you use mechanics over logic on me too. So it seems the rules change so I can't win whenever I do something, or I'm being a punching bag for your plesure to torment me. SO MAKE UP YOUR MIND ON LOGIC OR MECHANICS.

Also google outdoor art studios you get stuff like this this and this
    Last edited by winder222; 7th October 2012 at 12:12 AM.

And if your socalled logic makes any sense how can stupid plant seeds dig holes in solid rock carpet wood and steel and still can possibly do it with no arms or legs.

Winder we ignore logic when game mechanics disagree. That's what I meant. This isn't one of these cases.

BTW your links don't work

Don't have an order yet, but a thing. You forgot to put Dig into Terrakion's Status as a known move.

Also ha you have alowed fying in a bulding an odd building yet still a building anyways this is so unfair.

Also ha you have alowed fying in a bulding an odd building yet still a building anyways this is so unfair.
    Did you even read the stage in that reffing?
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Yet all the other buildings that have that won't let you fly in them are the ones which say can not fly due to some reason this has not.

Yet all the other buildings that have that won't let you fly in them are the ones which say can not fly due to some reason this has not.
    I think it was kinda implied since it's a school.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Did this one say you could fly like the last one? No it didn't.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Have you seen out door art classes who knows maybe they are painting a landscape in the forest but no one excepts the possibles.

Have you seen out door art classes who knows maybe they are painting a landscape in the forest but no one excepts the possibles.
    It's a school, not a class. Classes may happen outside, but schools are buidlings and thus have roofs, hence no flying.

~Gryoine

Winder, Bull decided it was indoors so it is. (His choice made more sense.)

Skylight windows fly out of those also then wouldn't the place be burnt down with your logic.

Winder, you won't beat the refs, especially with such a stupid argument. Just give up and try and do something before you die.

Terrakion, use Sandstorm is the room allows it. If it doesn't, just Rest.

Thank you CH for telling the truth.

No because it's always something stupid that causes me to lose but that same thing never happens to aqua or anyone. I hardly get far and I always run into this sort of situation before I lose or it causes me to lose. And I'm not giving up I will hold my ground and refuse to lose this argumant

No because it's always something stupid that causes me to lose but that same thing never happens to aqua or anyone. I hardly get far and I always run into this sort of situation before I lose or it causes me to lose. And I'm not giving up I will hold my ground and refuse to lose this argumant
    If there's something that isn't clear to you then you should ask the ref.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Winder this happens to everyone (see Nice n Simple) People mess up you just need to stop fighting and deal with it.

Also if you use your "logic" and think about it you would not only have a burning building but now the paint would be frozen and unusable.

Don't complain if a reffing doesn't go your way. Politely PM or VM one of the refs and ask them why (insert complaint) happened

~From the Rules section.

If this was Facebook and I could like I comment, I would like Shaz's

Don't get me started on you too Bug. Forest round. ER forgot to say the name of his bird and you still counted his attack on me and I even pointed it you but you still didn't fix it.

Seriously, do you hear the two that actually fainted complaining? Do you know how many times I've screwed up? Plenty. Do you know how many times I've complained? Once or twice and never anything serious or that went on for more than a post.

And Terrakion, even if you did use Sandstorm earlier, Rest afterwards. Forgot that part.

Page 346 of 377 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356 ... LastLast