Page 370 of 377 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 9403

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Magnemite, don't forget to search the grassy area for the Chansey Suit.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

The TURN (we aren't playing on a giant match!) begins with a hippie throws a piece of bait at Haunter, increasing its catch rate significantly.

Magnemite then begins the turn by Thundershock (1)ing Goldeen's dive puddle, which is protect (1)ed by the fish. Haunter then unleashes a wave of sludge (1) across the safari zone, which is protect (1)ed by Clefairy. While Magnemite merely sees the acid dripping around its metallic body, sludge drips into Goldeen's puddle causing it to become polluted.

As another hippie spots Haunter and throws more bait at it, Goldeen swims up to the surface to escape the polluted water. As it resurfaces, Haunter smirks and unleashes another sludge wave (2). Clefairy for some reason think this will faint him and protect (2)s, while once again the immune Magnemite does nothing, and Goldeen fails to do anything itself, then haze (2)s, wiping the field of stat changes.

Clefairy then uses Moonlight (3) to heal itself. Magnemite then Thundershock (2)s Haunter, who double team (3)s, causing the Thundershock to hit a clone.

Magnemite then stays at the Grassy area to look for the Chansey suit and doesn't find it, while Haunter heads towards the oceanfront and actually finds it there, allowing him to stay hidden from the hippie which comes and throws bait at Goldeen, increasing its catch rate. Lastly, the Chansey suit then aids Haunter in evading the Ace Trainer that comes that WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY HIT HAUNTER WITH A STONE, LOWERING ITS CATCH RATE FROM BEING GUARANTEED, and instead throws a stone at Magnemite, lowering its catch rate.

~Participants~
    Haunter (Psiionic)
    Magnemite (DarkRecon)
    Clefairy (Mon1010)
    Goldeen (InfernalBlaze)

~HP~
    1.) Haunter - 98
    2.) Clefairy - 31
    3.) Goldeen - 30
    4.) Magnemite – 29

~EXP~
    1.) Haunter - 470 (level up in 30 EXP; evolves with trade)
    2.) Clefairy - 101 (level up in 49 EXP; evolves with Moon Stone)
    4.) Magnemite - 0 (level up in 30 EXP; evolves in 75 EXP)
    4.) Goldeen- 0 (level up in 30 EXP; evolves in 83 EXP)

~Status Effects~
    Haunter - Double Teamed (9 clones remaining)
    Magnemite –
    Clefairy - Poisoned, Caught in a Pokeball (5/101 chance of move being changed)
    Goldeen -

~Stat Changes~

Haunter -
    Attack (Total: 0)
    Defense (Total: 0)
    Special Attack (Total: 0)
    Special Defense (Total: 0
    Speed (Total: 0)
    Catch Rate (Total: 100%) Baitedx3 (+9/10 catch rate)

Magnemite -
    Special Defense (Total: 0)
    Catch Rate (Total: 2/5) Baited (+3/10 catch rate), Stoned (-1/10 catch rate)

Clefairy -
    Catch Rate (Total: 1/2) Baited (+3/10 catch rate)

Goldeen-
    Catch Rate (Total: 1/10) Stoned (-1/10 catch rate), Stoned (-1/10 catch rate), Baited (+3/10 catch rate)

~Ability Bar~
    Haunter – Levitate
    Magnemite – Magnet Pull
    Clefairy – Magic Guard
    Goldeen - Water Veil

~Protect Bar~
    Haunter - 5
    Magnemite – 4
    Clefairy - 2
    Goldeen- 4

~Announcements~
    1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
    2.) Just a few reminders on the upgrade style itself, a style that really changes the gameplay of PRR:
    a.) Most important, to see how the experience system works for strategy purposes click here (this wasn't here before, but is now due to ER's correction of his incompetent refs mistakes).
    b.) Protect is different than other moves, as you can use it even before upgrading to it via EXP gaining. If you skip the announcement and thus do not know about this that sucks for you.
    c.) Remember that there are everstones everywhere in case you want to grab them to prevent an upcoming evolution. It will not interfere with your ability to hold the items on the stage, but may on future stages, or will prevent you from grabbing in-game items that may come.
    d.) Remember, using a move you haven't unlocked yet will count as using a move that you don't know and thus will get you a nice slap in the face by everyone's favourite reffing hand.
    3.) The Itemdex is now up! So if you are interested in checking out what in-game items do in PRR, check it out (see opening post)
    4.) By creating stages, this not rewards you with stage points from TutorX which can help you purchase various things
    5.) More future rounds have been added, so visit the opening post to check it out

~Current Stage~
    Safari Zone

Welcome to the Safari Zone! Here are your 30 Safari balls… oh wait, you are Pokemon… GET BACK IN THERE! You have all been captured by the Safari workers and shoved into the Safari Zone. The small area you guys have been confined to has been sectioned off with different terrain. There is the grasslands, the ocean front, the mountains, the lake and the cave. All 5 terrains are considered the same area, except for the cave.

The grassland is a nice grassy patch, which makes up most of the area, some flowers are dispersed throughout. The Ocean front is a nice sandy area with buckets shovels and sand castles, no water. The mountain is basically just a rocky hill with a few stones on it, very easy to climb up and down. The lake is a small stretch that is pretty shallow, if you want to go underwater there and you are not a water type, you will lose 1 EXP per hour, but swimming can be done by anyone using the inner tubes provided by the Safari. The cave is a very dark area and all attacks used in here have a 1/10 chance of missing (even entire course moves).

At the beginning of each turn 4-16 trainers of various types will come (see Field Effects section) and harass you throughout that round. They Can

Catch: All Rumblers have a 1/5 catch rate. If this is done all attacks you try to issue afterwards will have a 5/y (where y= the amount of EXP you have) being chosen by your trainer instead (the one that just caught you)
    Stone: Does 3 damage to the Rumbler and lowers there catch rate by 1/10
    Bait: Increases happiness by 4 and increases catch rate by 1/10

Each trainer will only do one thing per turn

These are the various kinds of trainers:
    Bug Catcher: These trainers prefer grassy areas; there is a 3/5 chance that they will throw a Poke-ball.
    Tube Girl: These trainers prefer beachy areas; there is a 3/5 chance that they will use bait.
    Punk Goth: These trainers prefer dark areas; there is a 3/5 chance that they will throw stones and if they do they will throw two.
    Swimming Dude: The trainers need to be in the lake.
    Hippie: These things like to hang out in the “mountains”, they never throw stones, but if they use bait it will increase the catch rate by 3/10
    Ace Trainer: These Trainers can be found anywhere, they use Ultra balls instead of Poke-balls. If they catch you, your chance of having your attack canceled and having to listen to them is 20/y (where y= the amount of EXP you have).

In one of the five areas a Chansey Suit can be found. This suit makes you immune to trainers, as your encounter rate will drop to zero. The Chansey suit at the beginning of each turn will be hidden in one of the 5 areas. Once per turn you can search for the suit, and if you search in the right area you will find it. At the end of the turn the suit will teleport off of the wearer.

To get Evolutionary Stones (Moon, Water and Leaf) there are various challenges that you can do. Note you are only eligible to do these challenges if you are currently able to evolve using the stone. Firstly you could use your strongest move correlating to that stone (water is water, Leaf is grass, moon is normal). Another thing you could do is successfully guess the stamina usage of three moves of any person (2 guesses per turn, if you try to guess more you will be slapped by the reffing hand, doing no damage, but severely embarrassing you and making all your cheeks red ALL OF THEM also the extra guesses won't count), even though stamina isn't used in Upgrade the ref will rng it for any move that you guess on. And finally you can try to make one of these stones by turning an object into one (for example using eruption to make molten rocks may produce fire stones) clearly state you are doing this when it is happen and if it is deemed logical (by the ref) you will receive the stone.

To evolve through trade you must "trade" yourself over to another player. As soon as you say who you are traded to you will instantly evolve. When you trade yourself it will allow the person you trade yourself to, to use one of your moves that turn. If you don't have any moves left you can not trade that turn. If you try to use a third move on a turn you trade yourself, it will be counted as an attempt to do an extra attack (and you will receive the penalty). The other person may not use any moves that will faint the user.

~Field Effects~
    Clefairy is in the cave
    Magnemite and Goldeen are in the grassy area
    Haunter is at the oceanfront

There are 3 Punk Goths
    There are 2 Tube Girls
    There are 2 Hippies
    There is 1 Bug Catcher
    There are 3 Ace Trainers

~Items On Field~
    Everstones scattered around everywhere
    Oran Berry (1/10 chance of finding it when commanded to dig in sand)
    Lum Berry (1/10 chance of finding it when commanded to dig in sand)

~Referee Comments~
    -Here are some actual reffing comments much like Charze, and not a single offhand sentence because I actually care about the performances of this rumble and I am not lazy:
    Haunter: While you are destroying everything, your catch rate is now guaranteed, and there are 3 ace trainers so be very very careful
    Magnemite: You could have really taken advantage of the two field moves that you're immune to. Clefairy was out of moves, you could have attacked him for some good damage and exp
    Clefairy: Relax, due to your high EXP there is very little chance of your moves being screwed up. Also you have a wide movepool and high enough exp, you don't have to keep on relying on protect. You're almost out
    Goldeen: Sec. 16.1 of the opening post: if the target has been online since the attack was ordered the ref no longer has to wait for them, unless their last activity was only less than 5 minutes after the time which the attack was ordered.

The Endoplasmic Reticulum Awards
    Alright, because no one does reffing awards anymore, and I really miss them I am combining the three I liked the most into one. Firstly, there's the Play of the Day, which I acknowledge what I believe to be the best attack, or strategy decision of the turn. The next is the Fail Award, which I acknowledge what I believe to be the worst attack, strategy decision, or general outcome of the turn. Lastly, I will be continuing the MVP Award, something of my own invention. Credit to The Meddler for coming up with the Play of the Day, and Bekidding for coming up with the Fail Award.

Play of the Day: This goes to Haunter's second Sludge Wave. It is not often people use circumstances to their advantage anymore, which Haunter did by taking advantage with Goldeen rising out of the water, and its own mere +1 speed boost. I really applaud and enjoy when people do these kind of things.
    The Fail Award: Goes to Magnemite. It had been harassing people all rumble with thundershocks to gain exp, and instead of actually using it to get EXP when Clefairy was vulnerable it for some reason opted not to.
    The MVP Award: Definitely goes to Haunter for what it earned in the Play of the Day, as well as being the only one to actually be offensive and do it well

~Final Rankings~
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.) Endoplasmic Reticulum’s Cloyster (Haunter’s Sludge Wave)
    7.) Bugwarrior’s Seel (Cloyster’s Hidden Power)
    7.) Will-Powered Spriter’s Poliwhirl (Cloyster’s Hidden Power)
    8.) Shazdar’s Omanyte (Haunter’s Sludge Wave)
    9.) MarshtompMan’s Nidoran (Shelder’s Icy Wind)
    10.) Parodoxe’s Exeggcute (Nidoran’s Peck)
    11.) CuriousHeartless’ Dratini (Shellder’s Icicle Spear)
    12.) Armando Payne’s Electabuzz (Exeggute’s Bullet Seed)
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 26th November 2012 at 2:18 AM.

I call the reffing !

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Hey haunter look for the chansey suit in the caves
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Magnemite, go for the Chansey suit in the grass again.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

I'm alive? 0_o

Clefairy, go look for the Chansey suit on the beach.

Then ponder.

Clefairy, use Light Screen

Then, go ponder some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    I'm alive? 0_o

Clefairy, go look for the Chansey suit on the beach.

Then ponder.
    By that I mean the Ocean Front. Though, I think it's the same thing?

Clefairy, be unorignal and use Hidden Power Electric

Haunter say hi
    II

Magnemite, go for a Protect against the Hidden Power.

Haunter be original and use a Sludge Wave
    II

Goldeen, Protect against the Sludge Wave.
    Oh, and search for the chansey suit in the lake.

LE Ceasefire

Le Filler of Epic Proportions.

The round starts with Haunter moving to the cave and looking for Chansey suit.Magnemite then searches for the Chansey suit in the grass.Goldeen looks for the Chansey suit in the lake.

Clefairy starts digging and digging in the ocean front and eventually finding the Chansey suit after finding it, Clefairy decides to ponder about fire trucks and alien invasions.Then a Punk Goth stones Goldeen while a hippie baits it lowering the catch rate then immediately having the catch rate only slightly raised.An Ace trainer turns and throws a ultra ball at Clefairy which bounced of and failed.

Then Clefairy used Light Screen(1) .Soon after Clefairy used an unoriginal Hidden Power Electric (2).Haunter then said hi while Magnemite protected (1) from it.

Then a Hippie used Bait on Clefairy uneffecively. Followed by Punk Goth stoning Magnemite.

After that Haunter used Sludge Wave (1) which Goldeen protected (1).

Suddenly a punk goth appears and stones magnemite followed by a bug catcher throwing a poke ball at magnemite.Magnemite broke free and escaped being caught.A tuber then stones goldeen. Then an Ace Trainer throws an ultra ball at Haunter which...catches him.The last Ace trainer throws his ultraball at goldeen who breaks free.The last trainer a tuber then also throws a pokeball at goldeen. Goldeen hoppped free of the pokeball just as the round ended.

~Participants~
    Haunter (Psiionic)
    Magnemite (DarkRecon)
    Clefairy (Mon1010)
    Goldeen (InfernalBlaze)

~HP~
    1.) Haunter - 95
    2.) Magnemite – 17
    3.) Clefairy - 15
    4.) Goldeen - 12

~EXP~
    1.) Haunter - 486 (level up in 14 EXP; evolves with trade)
    2.) Clefairy - 113 (level up in 36 EXP; evolves with Moon Stone)
    4.) Magnemite - 0 (level up in 30 EXP; evolves in 75 EXP)
    4.) Goldeen- 0 (level up in 30 EXP; evolves in 83 EXP)

~Status Effects~
    Haunter - Double Teamed (9 clones remaining), Caught in an ultra ball (20/496 chance of the attack being canceled
    Magnemite –
    Clefairy - Poisoned, Caught in a Pokeball (5/101 chance of move being changed), Light Screend (Special Attacks halved for 4 turns)
    Goldeen -

~Stat Changes~

Haunter -
    Special Defense (Total: 0
    Catch Rate (Total: 9/10) Baitedx3 (+9/10 catch rate) Stoned(-1/10 catch rate)

Magnemite -
    Catch Rate (Total: 0/5) Baited (+3/10 catch rate), Stoned X4 (-4/10 catch rate)

Clefairy -
    Catch Rate (Total: 1/2) Baited (+3/10 catch rate)

Goldeen-
    Catch Rate (Total: 2/10) Stoned (-1/10 catch rate), Stoned (-1/10 catch rate), Stoned (-1/10 catch rate), Baited (+3/10 catch rate),Baited(+3/10 catch rate)

~Ability Bar~
    Haunter – Levitate
    Magnemite – Magnet Pull
    Clefairy – Magic Guard
    Goldeen - Water Veil

~Protect Bar~
    Haunter - 5
    Magnemite – 3
    Clefairy - 2
    Goldeen- 3

~Announcements~
    1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
    2.) Just a few reminders on the upgrade style itself, a style that really changes the gameplay of PRR:
    a.) Most important, to see how the experience system works for strategy purposes click here (this wasn't here before, but is now due to ER's correction of his incompetent refs mistakes).
    b.) Protect is different than other moves, as you can use it even before upgrading to it via EXP gaining. If you skip the announcement and thus do not know about this that sucks for you.
    c.) Remember that there are everstones everywhere in case you want to grab them to prevent an upcoming evolution. It will not interfere with your ability to hold the items on the stage, but may on future stages, or will prevent you from grabbing in-game items that may come.
    d.) Remember, using a move you haven't unlocked yet will count as using a move that you don't know and thus will get you a nice slap in the face by everyone's favourite reffing hand.
    3.) The Itemdex is now up! So if you are interested in checking out what in-game items do in PRR, check it out (see opening post)
    4.) By creating stages, this not rewards you with stage points from TutorX which can help you purchase various things
    5.) More future rounds have been added, so visit the opening post to check it out

~Current Stage~
    Safari Zone

Welcome to the Safari Zone! Here are your 30 Safari balls… oh wait, you are Pokemon… GET BACK IN THERE! You have all been captured by the Safari workers and shoved into the Safari Zone. The small area you guys have been confined to has been sectioned off with different terrain. There is the grasslands, the ocean front, the mountains, the lake and the cave. All 5 terrains are considered the same area, except for the cave.

The grassland is a nice grassy patch, which makes up most of the area, some flowers are dispersed throughout. The Ocean front is a nice sandy area with buckets shovels and sand castles, no water. The mountain is basically just a rocky hill with a few stones on it, very easy to climb up and down. The lake is a small stretch that is pretty shallow, if you want to go underwater there and you are not a water type, you will lose 1 EXP per hour, but swimming can be done by anyone using the inner tubes provided by the Safari. The cave is a very dark area and all attacks used in here have a 1/10 chance of missing (even entire course moves).

At the beginning of each turn 4-16 trainers of various types will come (see Field Effects section) and harass you throughout that round. They Can

Catch: All Rumblers have a 1/5 catch rate. If this is done all attacks you try to issue afterwards will have a 5/y (where y= the amount of EXP you have) being chosen by your trainer instead (the one that just caught you)
    Stone: Does 3 damage to the Rumbler and lowers there catch rate by 1/10
    Bait: Increases happiness by 4 and increases catch rate by 1/10

Each trainer will only do one thing per turn

These are the various kinds of trainers:
    Bug Catcher: These trainers prefer grassy areas; there is a 3/5 chance that they will throw a Poke-ball.
    Tube Girl: These trainers prefer beachy areas; there is a 3/5 chance that they will use bait.
    Punk Goth: These trainers prefer dark areas; there is a 3/5 chance that they will throw stones and if they do they will throw two.
    Swimming Dude: The trainers need to be in the lake.
    Hippie: These things like to hang out in the “mountains”, they never throw stones, but if they use bait it will increase the catch rate by 3/10
    Ace Trainer: These Trainers can be found anywhere, they use Ultra balls instead of Poke-balls. If they catch you, your chance of having your attack canceled and having to listen to them is 20/y (where y= the amount of EXP you have).

In one of the five areas a Chansey Suit can be found. This suit makes you immune to trainers, as your encounter rate will drop to zero. The Chansey suit at the beginning of each turn will be hidden in one of the 5 areas. Once per turn you can search for the suit, and if you search in the right area you will find it. At the end of the turn the suit will teleport off of the wearer.

To get Evolutionary Stones (Moon, Water and Leaf) there are various challenges that you can do. Note you are only eligible to do these challenges if you are currently able to evolve using the stone. Firstly you could use your strongest move correlating to that stone (water is water, Leaf is grass, moon is normal). Another thing you could do is successfully guess the stamina usage of three moves of any person (2 guesses per turn, if you try to guess more you will be slapped by the reffing hand, doing no damage, but severely embarrassing you and making all your cheeks red ALL OF THEM also the extra guesses won't count), even though stamina isn't used in Upgrade the ref will rng it for any move that you guess on. And finally you can try to make one of these stones by turning an object into one (for example using eruption to make molten rocks may produce fire stones) clearly state you are doing this when it is happen and if it is deemed logical (by the ref) you will receive the stone.

To evolve through trade you must "trade" yourself over to another player. As soon as you say who you are traded to you will instantly evolve. When you trade yourself it will allow the person you trade yourself to, to use one of your moves that turn. If you don't have any moves left you can not trade that turn. If you try to use a third move on a turn you trade yourself, it will be counted as an attempt to do an extra attack (and you will receive the penalty). The other person may not use any moves that will faint the user.

~Field Effects~
    Haunter is in the cave
    Magnemite is in the grassy area
    Clefairy is at the oceanfront
    Goldeen is in the lake

There are 2 Punk Goths
    There are 1 Tube Girl
    There are 3 Hippies
    There is 2 Bug Catchers
    There is 1 Ace Trainer
    There is 1 Swimming Dude

~Items On Field~
    Everstones scattered around everywhere
    Oran Berry (1/10 chance of finding it when commanded to dig in sand)
    Lum Berry (1/10 chance of finding it when commanded to dig in sand)

~Referee Comments~
    -50% sure I made a big mistake.
    -Also a tip. If you get on look at PRR to see if you need to post if you don't you could very possibly be knocked out.
    -Goldeen no stamina gives you tiny chances and choices
    -Magnemite you immunity has kept you at a higher health level.
    -Haunter Beware you are caught.
    -Clefairy the Light Screen will be useful.

~Final Rankings~
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.) Endoplasmic Reticulum’s Cloyster (Haunter’s Sludge Wave)
    7.) Bugwarrior’s Seel (Cloyster’s Hidden Power)
    7.) Will-Powered Spriter’s Poliwhirl (Cloyster’s Hidden Power)
    8.) Shazdar’s Omanyte (Haunter’s Sludge Wave)
    9.) MarshtompMan’s Nidoran (Shelder’s Icy Wind)
    10.) Parodoxe’s Exeggcute (Nidoran’s Peck)
    11.) CuriousHeartless’ Dratini (Shellder’s Icicle Spear)
    12.) Armando Payne’s Electabuzz (Exeggute’s Bullet Seed)
    Last edited by Shazdar; 28th November 2012 at 1:08 AM.

Ill take the reffing unless someone else wants it

Magnemite, search the grass for the Chansey suit.

Clefairy use Softboiled to recover some health.

Just saying guys Clefairy should have 13-18 HP, not 5. If that changes anything, please quote your original command and then change it

Haunter use Snatch to steal clefairy's softboiled and then chill in the cave and unleash a Sludge Wave
    II

Magnemite, wait til after Haunter's sludge wave to use Thundershock on Clefairy if it's still standing. If it isn't use Thundershock on Goldeen instead.

Actually Magnemite, if neither are left standing after the sludge wave, then use Lock-On on Haunter.

Magnemite, ignore the lock-on command I gave you.

Haunter say hi
    II

Clefairy, if this is even possible, Snatch back your Softboiled.

If you can't Snatch back the Softboiled, then use Telekinesis to redirect the Sludge Wave headed for you towards Goldeen.

Page 370 of 377 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374 ... LastLast