Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!! (701)

Quote Originally Posted by Moltanic View Post
    After that battle I think it's safe to say that Dwebble is Cilan's strongest Pokemon. I'm hoping for an evolution in the future but I think that's best saved for the Next Pokemon thread.
    what pansage not the vintage but i see where you're goin, has dwebble even lost yet?
    Pokemon white L100 rotation team

Shiny Zoroark

AVID GTS USER
    Im willing to trade if a reasonable offer is given, but never done it before so may need a little guidence :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raichu:) View Post
    what pansage not the vintage but i see where you're goin, has dwebble even lost yet?
    Nope.
    Pansage has lost to Oshawott.
    Dwebble has not lost to any opponent.
    Stunfisk has not battled yet as of this episode.

Random : PokéRadar

After that battle I think it's safe to say that Dwebble is Cilan's strongest Pokemon.
    Nah, Pansage is Cilan's strongest Pokemon. If Dwebble were stronger than Pansage, wouldn't it stop obeying Cilan?

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Nah, Pansage is Cilan's strongest Pokemon. If Dwebble were stronger than Pansage, wouldn't it stop obeying Cilan?
    What Oo?

I think they are the same right now but I don't get the obeying comment, so if a pokemon gets stronger then your first, the pokemons starts disobeying?

Anyway I'm watching a Spanish sub and here is some stuff translations.

-Basicly Shooti vs Dent was about Dwebble not being able to enter Gurrdurr defenses because he as repeling him with steel bar.

-After Shooti loses he takes the pictures and tells Dent " This picture is part of my journey, I won't forget this frustation"

I assume he means he will grow from this and become stronger.

-Shooti and Satoshi before he leaves, Satoshi asks why he is leaving and there are more battles tomorrow why not watch it, to what Shooti responds, Gurrdurr is recovered and I have nothing else to do in here, my pokemons won't get stronger by watching others battle.

I love his atitude and he is right, it might make him stronger but not his pokemons since they are in the pokeballs lol.

-He leaves and Satoshi seems kinda sad, Dent says each people has a diferent way of thinking, Iris says she doesn't get it at all, Satoshi yells to him "Shooti next time we will have a battle" and Shooti makes that sign with his arm, so I assume he was agreeing to it, so next time they meet we probably get a new battle .

-I don't know if it was confirmed but Shooti beat Pod(Pansear) in the gym battle.

-Satoshi vs Kenyan eating stuff, basicly Kenyan comes and says he has to eat if he wants to win tomorrow, to what Satoshi responds yeah and I might battle you tomorrow, then goes get the food and starts eating. :P

-Kenyan answers with a "I won't lose" and Iris just goes Kodomo ne on them, then Kodomo nes Belle also because she is after Zorua.

-Cabernet basicly comes into the group room to say that Dwebble and Dent suck and they will lose tomorrow.

-Satoshi says she will never change, to wich Dent responds "Yeah she has a rowdy/noisy/loud taste"

-Next morning, Langley vs Iris, Langley comes and says that Iris got a little stronger but that is good because as a Dragon Buster she wants to fight strong trainers.

-Iris says " yea yeah, you seem to be pretty focused on me, you are really stubborn", Langley answers " Yeah , I really am stubborn, I'm sorry", Iris says " but you are still just a child(Kodomo ne)", Langley gives her the answer from last episode "Sure I am just like you".

-Zorua comes and they troll her on how she will lose to Iris.

- Then the matchups are done and its Snivy vs Pawniard stuff nothing special to translate here.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 25th July 2011 at 6:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    I can't belive Trip went out so soon! At least now I'm certain Cilan is not Brock... He's Misty!
    LMAO *falls off chair*

that's one of the most funniest comments I've ever reed, just because it's so random lol.

dwebble is ftw

Founder Of TOTW
    War record 9/0/0
    Smogon rank 1345 (peak)
    8/8 OSL Basges
    Unbeaten on wifi
    But does it really matter.......

Quote Originally Posted by acetrainerdov View Post
    dwebble is ftw
    ftw is a cheer not a quality, you can say Dwebble ftw, aka yay Dwebble, not Dwebble is for the win(yes its spam just teaching someone something).

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Saying that is an insult to Cilan. What makes you think he's Misty?
    'Cos Brock sucks at tournys. Misty does a lot better. That and the sexual tention between him and Ash. :P
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

I haven't found the right place to mention this, but I'll do so here.
    Okay, so my name is Luke, my favourite Pokémon is Zorua, I want to be a movie writer when I'm older. Wait.....what?!
    That's right, I think I'm being spied on by the Japanese :L Also Luke is voiced by my favourite Seiyuu, so there's some more coincidence.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

Quote Originally Posted by Mew-100 View Post
    I haven't found the right place to mention this, but I'll do so here.
    Okay, so my name is Luke, my favourite Pokémon is Zorua, I want to be a movie writer when I'm older. Wait.....what?!
    That's right, I think I'm being spied on by the Japanese :L Also Luke is voiced by my favourite Seiyuu, so there's some more coincidence.
    Now you're starting to freak me out......

Belive me, I was just as scared XD
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

After that battle I think it's safe to say that Dwebble is Cilan's strongest Pokemon. I'm hoping for an evolution in the future but I think that's best saved for the Next Pokemon thread.
    No kidding! The writers have made it a little overpowered. I think Dwebble should lose it's next battle just to even it out a little. If Gurdurr were Paul's pokemon it would have been released by now.

No kidding! The writers have made it a little overpowered. I think Dwebble should lose it's next battle just to even it out a little.
    I wouldn't say Dwebble is overpowered......it's strong, but not overpowered.
    If Gurdurr were Paul's pokemon it would have been released by now.
    Gurdurr could have won other battles, and Paul stopped treating pokemon like that.

Is there some where I can see the tournament match-up results so far? Not being able to watch the show sucks and it's hard to keep track of things using Bulbapedia.

I wouldn't say Dwebble is overpowered......it's strong, but not overpowered.
    I wouldn't even call it strong. Cilan just uses it in a way that makes it win.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    That didn't even make sense. If Dewbble was weak, it would have lost more battles no matter how Cilan "used it".

Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    Dwebble can be strong with its shell smash thing. I dont think its completely weak. :P

-Credit goes to Extroph for this awesome siggy!

ATTACK ON TITAN AND DIGIMON FTW

Brock sucks at tournys. Misty does a lot better.
    I wouldn't say Brock sucks at tournaments. Didn't he come in third place in the Tag Battle thing in Sinnoh?

Has Bel/Bianca won a single match against anyone on screen? Chillarmy did good, but it just couldn't stand up to a Pokemon 4x it's size.

Wow, Trip has more chemistry with Cilan than he does with Ash. This is sad.

I want to see more of Kenyan's Pokemon. But I fear his next match will be over in like 20 seconds.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Has Bel/Bianca won a single match against anyone on screen? Chillarmy did good, but it just couldn't stand up to a Pokemon 4x it's size.

Wow, Trip has more chemistry with Cilan than he does with Ash. This is sad.

I want to see more of Kenyan's Pokemon. But I fear his next match will be over in like 20 seconds.
    Mčh, there was that moment between him and Ash when he left. There's chemistry between the two. This was just not their time...

I'm still laughing at the dubtitle though: Ash and Trip's Third Battle! How weak is that :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Snivy is really something! I would rate it second in Ash's party after Pikachu of course in battling...

That's what I like seeing. Dent winning when everyone thought Shooti would because he has the plot on his side.

Dwebble and Snivy were just amazing. Unlike previous episodes where it shows Snivy getting owned, the battle in this one was actually proportionally believable to the streng- or rather, speed we all know she apparently has. And it's nice to see Ash using a bit more strategy than normal rather than just sitting there gawking as the opponent continuously attacks.

I was expecting Watchog-man to have another funny cameo, but oh well.

Bianca's always annoyed me. I'll only admit that she's been less annoying since her debut episode, but that doesn't mean she isn't. I'd like to see her accidentally catch a Garbodor or something; I'd laugh. Very hard.

The running gag with Zorua started to get repetitive this time around, but not enough to ruin the scenes she was in. Especially since the writers put in the effort to put in every single cliche she could've pulled with her transforming abilitiy.

Overall nice episode. While the last one felt over-powered by interaction and not enough battling, this one had a nice balance of the two. Can't wait to see more.

That didn't even make sense. If Dewbble was weak, it would have lost more battles no matter how Cilan "used it".
    Of course it makes sense. Unlike the games, the anime doesn't rely on numbers. And Dent's obviously an experienced trainer. It sort of blows my mind that Ash is the only person he's been seen losing to as of now (as in, THIS episode).
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 12th August 2011 at 8:19 AM.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Of course Trip would be upset over his loss. He is a beginner after all. Remember how Ash moped after losing to Ritchie?

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    No, she hasn't.

Should've gone with the Pignite that almost beat Pikachu instead of the Minccino that lost a million times in just two episodes.

So Tepig/Pignite won her two gyms by itself... and she hasn't been seen winning onscreen.

Come on Bianca's dad come for her in Nimbasa and awaken her fighting spirit.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast