Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!! (701)

Snivy won while having a disadvantage... I think Ash's Snivy is special just like Oshawott...

It's a great episode. Cilan battles Trip and Trip loses. Ash goes up against Georgia and her Pawniard puts Snivy in tough situation, how will Snivy get out of it?

Meanwhile, Bianca continues to fail catching Zorua.

Talking

I'm very glad they decided to put a mini tournament in the anime! Its a nice break from the mostly boring and forgettable fillers. Can't wait to see the next one!
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

What I like about this mini-arc is that the match-ups are unique (ash\georgia) (trip\cilan) instead of predictable (ash\trip) (cilan\burgundy). I lol'd at everyone's surprise when they found out that pawniard was a girl.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

This episode was great! Cilan and Trip's battle was awesome. I love Dwebble and how strong it is! One of my favorite Main Cast Pokemon. I love how Bianca can't ever find Zorua.. lol!

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Luke's being really quirky, and so does Bianca.

Burgundy's got issues, serious issues.

Georgia keeps being the resident b***h of the series.

Are all Zorua natural-born gigglers?
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 5th November 2011 at 11:07 PM.

The dub was nice. I don't like Luke's fashion sense at all though.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I love how Bianca can't ever find Zorua.. lol!
    Bianca's awesome. I also love the way other characters such as Steffan acted in this episode, because running gags are always very enjoyable. "You never get my name right!" XD

Really cool episode with nice little character interactions as well as epic battles. You've gotta love Cilan's expert use of Shell Smash and Rock Slide; epic! I wish Bianca had won instead of Steffan, but then again, Steffan likes to push his Pokemon harder than Bianca.

Wow. Ash vs Georgia was intense! Georgia is really skilled, considering that she used Metal Claw to break through Leaf Storm (if it were a Contest battle, Ash would have had a lot of points taken off). I was rather surprised that Pawniard was a girl, but oh well. I can't wait for the end of the battle!
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Please, somebody, upload this.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Ya know, I'm not normally fond of mean rivals. I prefer friendly rivals, or at least tolerable rivals. So I'm not much of a fan of Georgia as a character.

But it always makes me so happy when she shows up, because I know that as soon as she sees Iris, they are going to have a fight. This episode's was particularly amazing. Usually when rivals exchange nasty words, it only takes a few seconds. But my god. They just would not stop being relentlessly horrible to each other. xD

Best. Rivalry. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    But it always makes me so happy when she shows up, because I know that as soon as she sees Iris, they are going to have a fight. This episode's was particularly amazing. Usually when rivals exchange nasty words, it only takes a few seconds. But my god. They just would not stop being relentlessly horrible to each other. xD

Best. Rivalry. Ever.
    Its the best rivalry ever? Really? Its not terrible per se, but pales in comparison to past female protagonists and their rivalries.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Its the best rivalry ever? Really? Its not terrible per se, but pales in comparison to past female protagonists and their rivalries.
    Hmm, I disagree. Something about the way these two interact is just incredibly funny to me.

Although to be fair I have never seen any of the episodes with May, so I can't be a judge there. But I certainly didn't enjoy watching any of Dawn's rivalries half as much as this one.

Decent episode. Cilan defeats Trip, and the character we know advance. The battle between Ash and Georgia is intense, Snivy is definitely putting up a fight, hope she prevails next episode, against Pawniard. I'll be sad to see Snivy lose.

It was a fun episode to watch ^^

Too bad they didn't show the entire battle between Pawniard & Snivy though ...

Epic battles ruined by dubbing that would sound better if I had sandpapered my ears beforehand

The next episode is my favourite of best wishes so far and it will no doubt be ruined due to the lack of emotion.

Another episode full of battles and I lot of character interaction. Cilan and Trip's battle was very entertaining. From gurdurr using its steel bar to keep dwebble away and dwebble using its perfect combination of shell smash and rock slide just made it perfectly enjoyable. This was emalgamated with burgandy trying to put the knockers on cilan's battle but in the end it just ended in her disappointment.

Ash vs Georgia was much like a tennis match. The momentum changed between pawniard (whos pronunciation was unexpected but understandable) and snivy and when you thought one has the upper hand, the other would suddenly do something to turn the tables. We will see how this ends next week! In terms of character we see that Stephan and Ash's rivalry is a friendly one with one supporting the other which is nice to see. As for Iris and georgia, it is still very explosive between them and let it continue because it's funny to see to stubborn personalities clash!

That is all, bring on next week!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

This episode was rather great. I liked seeing the usual pokemon debuts and the battles that took place were quite well.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by wildheart90 View Post
    Epic battles ruined by dubbing that would sound better if I had sandpapered my ears beforehand

The next episode is my favourite of best wishes so far and it will no doubt be ruined due to the lack of emotion.
    Why do you watch the dub if you hate it to such a degree? It makes absolutely no sense. It seems that you're whining just for the sake of whining.

the battles in this ep were pretty intense
    Black Version 2 FC: 4943 5487 2983

I swear the 'Don Battle Tournament' episodes are the best of the season so far (imo!). If these episodes are just a glimpse of what's to come, then the B/W saga is set to be the best one yet.

Another great episode with great character interactions. Ash and Georgia is my favourite single battle so far, it's been handled well.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

What the hell happened to the creativity of the dub titles? I think it's just lazyness. I used to like it when there were funny and interesting titles. But oh well, never mind.

My ideal battle ever!

Stupid name for the episode but the episode itself was great.

It never gets old watching Zorua trick people.

LONG LIVE ZORUA

Hey I thought Zorua didn't like changing into boys?

I guess her owner is the exception. :P

Pawniard's voice is not what I expected. Even if it is a girl. Also called it was a girl before Snivy used attract just because Snivy was being used. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Why do you watch the dub if you hate it to such a degree? It makes absolutely no sense. It seems that you're whining just for the sake of whining.
    I liked the dub up until this region, I haven't watched too much of it but I was hoping the really awesome stuff in the japanese version would at least be good in the dub, but unfortunately its not.

Its not as though I am going to every episode thread and complaining about how poor the dub is.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast