Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!! (701)

Oh the battle dind't end today :/, that damn third episode summary was right lulz.

Anyway awesome episode, two nices battles, really nice battles in my opinion, obviously the second didn't end but it was going great.

Interaction wise it was probably even better then lst episode, a lot of Satoshi and Shooti, Dent and Cabernet(he just doesn't care about her at all) and obviously Iris vs Langley was awesome.

It's either one of the following 2 things that'll happen...

1) Snivy learns a new move
    2) Snivy evolves.
    BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Zach View Post

2) Snivy evolves.
    We know the ending already, I don't know if you don't want to be spoiled so I won't tell you if you don't ask XD.

Awesome episode. I really loved it overall because of Trip losing to Cilan and Zorua interactions. Not to forget about epic Snivy vs Pawniard
    WTH! Did you heard the old 1st gen soundtrack during the Movie 14 trailer right now?
    And where's the preview?

Pepsi, tell me too.

Man, I hate those Cliffhangers! If we didn't already know the ending result, I would say that Langley's Pawniard would win. It sure is strong.

Edit: Preview for next episode looks pretty cool, as well.

2) Snivy evolves.
    i actually agree with u there, they could have finished the battle in one ep. if they wanted to, but they havent, so it suggests something will happen, and im favoring number 2
    Pokemon white L100 rotation team

Shiny Zoroark

AVID GTS USER
    Im willing to trade if a reasonable offer is given, but never done it before so may need a little guidence :P

Yay for Snivy evolving

Quote Originally Posted by Torterra14 View Post
    Man, I hate those Cliffhangers! If we didn't already know the ending result, I would say that Langley's Pawniard would win. It sure is strong.

Edit: Preview for next episode looks pretty cool, as well.
    Well when they made the episode, the manga adaptation wasn't out, so we weren't supposed to know it not their fault, I'm sure if we didn't know we would be thinking the same as others, like possible evolutions or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well when they made the episode, the manga adaptation wasn't out, so we weren't supposed to know it not their fault, I'm sure if we didn't know we would be thinking the same as others, like possible evolutions or something.
    Indeed. This would have been the perfect setup for good ole' Snivy to evolve, imo.

Snivy doesn't evolve in the next episode.

I liked this episode, battles seemed rushed, especially Iris's and Luke's. Excadrill should have been used and Bianca is getting annoying.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Please don't spoil that. :<
    BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

No, no, and NO!!!! God Damn you writers, character interaction is only good if it has importance not to fudge with the battles, and fill up time.

Fudge, now I can see why I hate this tournament now. It was never about battling but character interactions. I mean honestly seriously the battles were cheap and short because of character interactions. And here I thought it was because of all the battles they had to get through. Clearly NOT THE CASE.

Iris you female dog, why did you use Emolga? Well that explains that issue we have.

Seriously what the hell is the point of this. Trip left, I think Burgundy left, if this tournament was about rivals why have everyone leave. Honestly, what the hell is this. Could you not think of anything better to do than this tournament which largely looks like it was half assed when it was made.

Oh Trip lost, let's have him leave (like Paul would) making his appearance in this whole thing pointless.

Seriously half assed. I'm too bitter right now to discuss the good parts, but I'll mention Dwebble, Zorua, and Snivy, figure it out from there.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Please don't spoil that. :<
    Then why did you go to the episodes spoilers section, to the specific thread about the tournament?

But I agree playerking don't spoil them here, this is to talk about today episode.

Why did you think the battles were rushed? the important battles got their time, I didn't think Kenyan vs Belle was going to take much space, neither Iris vs Random people.

Dent vs Shooti had a lot of time and was pretty awesome, same with Satoshi vs Langley which goes into the next episode aka it got enough time with the amount they battled in today episode already.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    We know the ending already, I don't know if you don't want to be spoiled so I won't tell you if you don't ask XD.
    Perhaps they were wrong? I mean the way how Pawniard got her head stuck in that rock maybe is what they thought would be the end of the fight. Maybe the manga adaption trolled us?

I liked this episode, battles seemed rushed, especially Iris's and Luke's. Excadrill should have been used and Bianca is getting annoying.
    Excadrill should've been used to pwn Watchog even quicker..

I agree, Bianca is getting annoying. Sure the Zorua schtick is the running gag during this arc, but the minute or so used for her and Zorua could've been used to flesh out Iris and Luke's battles.

Cilan's battle was good. Which was the fourth battle again? Kenyan vs. Bianca? Didn't see it, but I heard it was a three move battle or so..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I agree, Bianca is getting annoying. Sure the Zorua schtick is the running gag during this arc
    That wasn't really the problem. The problem is the gag being used CONSTANTLY throughout the freaking episode.

Damn, once an episode is enough. Bianca get over it. Zorua will never be yours, go catch a Petilil while you sulk, please.

That said I was slightly amused with the Iris speaking as Langley gag again.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Perhaps they were wrong? I mean the way how Pawniard got her head stuck in that rock maybe is what they thought would be the end of the fight. Maybe the manga adaption trolled us?

Excadrill should've been used to pwn Watchog even quicker..

I agree, Bianca is getting annoying. Sure the Zorua schtick is the running gag during this arc, but the minute or so used for her and Zorua could've been used to flesh out Iris and Luke's battles.

Cilan's battle was good. Which was the fourth battle again? Kenyan vs. Bianca? Didn't see it, but I heard it was a three move battle or so..
    No, the bit with rock stuck in it's head was probably left out of the Manga scan, we didn't see it. Snivy was getting beaten badly and Pawniard does look quite tough.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

So Langey has Pawiard use Guillotine, but it gets caught in the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Victory View Post
    So Langey has Pawiard use Guillotine, but it gets caught in the ground?
    Yep, and that helps Snivy gain the advantage and win.

Yep, and that helps Snivy gain the advantage and win.
    That's not what happens.

It was nice to see Kenyan cheering Ash on. I assume that was the case, it sure looked like Kenyan was cheering him on. And yay for Gurdurr using Stone Edge/Rock Throw.

That's not what happens.

It was nice to see Kenyan cheering Ash on. I assume that was the case, it sure looked like Kenyan was cheering him on. And yay for Gurdurr using Stone Edge/Rock Throw.
    What happens, then? I thought that Pawniard did get it's claws stuck in the ground? I remember reading that manga page, but I guess I forgot what happened? =x

ZOMG. Dento PWNED Trip. Maybe not like how he did Cabernet but at least he pwned him I liked how they also showed how Ishizumai was fixing his shell. He reminds me of Dento in a way. They both put a lot of effort into their art and are hardworkers :3

EDIT: Dento is reminding me of Ruby even more now. He reminds me how Ruby would act tough/cute/smart/beautiful for each contest, however Dento has a different background for each of his Pokemon
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

What happens, then? I thought that Pawniard did get it's claws stuck in the ground? I remember reading that manga page, but I guess I forgot what happened? =x
    Oh, I thought the person meant Pawniard gets stuck in the rock and that's why it lost.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    ZOMG. Dento PWNED Trip. Maybe not like
    how he did Cabernet but at least he pwned him I liked how they also showed how Ishizumai was fixing his shell. He reminds me of Dento in a way. They both put a lot of effort into their art and are hardworkers :3

EDIT: Dento is reminding me of Ruby even more now. He reminds me how Ruby would act tough/cute/smart/beautiful for each contest, however Dento has a different background for each of his Pokemon
    I missed the part where Dwebble fixed it's shell, did it get badly damaged and I'm not sure, but I think it won with Slash or something. I saw a claw or claws going white when it finished off Gurdurr.

I missed the part where Dwebble fixed it's shell, did it get badly damaged and I'm not sure, but I think it won with Slash or something. I saw a claw or claws going white when it finished off Gurdurr.
    Nah it just had a little crack in it
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Trip isn't a very good sport.

Their battle kind of had a "UMAD?!?" vibe to it.

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

Just watched that episode, ishizumai is so cool (and cute), I love it. Finally it's new move is rock type. Seems that little guy learns new move fast.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast