Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!! (701)

Is it just me, or was it extremely unexpected that Bianca lost? It's only a minor battle, but still...
    Relationships are like farts; if you push too hard, you just end up with s***.
    -Azealia Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Is it just me, or was it extremely unexpected that Bianca lost? It's only a minor battle, but still...
    Nah Bianca was established as the weakest Rival along with Burgundy.

Though this episode reminded me why I like Trip best of the crew. He isn't overly happy or idiotic and doesn't come up with any excuses when he loses. Though everyone else is still okay.

Really in a way when it come to the intreactions with the charaters it was more intressing then Trip's mopping about his lost.

This episode has some good character intreactions, I found it funny when Burgundy was hoping to see Cilan lose. The battles were good too.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Really in a way when it come to the intreactions with the charaters it was more intressing then Trip's mopping about his lost.
    The thing is that aside from Georgia none of the friendly rivals are interesting in the slightest. I would prefer Trip wasting 5 minutes talking to Ash about how pointless staying would be then enduring 2 more episodes seeing Bianca fangirl over Zorua.

I was surprised by the Cilan and Trip battle as I thought the result would be the opposite of what it was; I thought Trip would win given his rival status. It irked me that Cilan actually beat Trip's Gurdurr with his Dwebble, but whatever. I loved Iris and Burgundy's reactions during the battle, although the Bianca/Zorua thing started getting old really fast. I wasn't even surprised that her Minccino lost to Stephan's Zebstrika either; that was predictable. And of course, Ash's battle with Georgia had to end with a cliffhanger.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678