View Poll Results: What types do you think the next Eeveelutions will be?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragon

    23 46.00%
  • Normal... I guess

    3 6.00%
  • Fighting

    7 14.00%
  • Flying

    14 28.00%
  • Poison

    11 22.00%
  • Ground

    6 12.00%
  • Rock

    7 14.00%
  • Bug

    5 10.00%
  • Ghost

    11 22.00%
  • Steel

    10 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 129

Thread: ¤ The Eeveelution Club! ¤

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    764

    Default ¤ The Eeveelution Club! ¤

    Welcome to... ¤ The Eeveelution Club! ¤

    Welcome to the Eeveelution Club! Here you can discuss the amazing Pokemon Eevee, and its Eeveelutions, real or fake! Now lets start off with the rules...


    : Rules :

    Read the rules. - Great job so far! <D
    All SPPf Rules apply here.
    Please try to avoid one-lining. Be elaborate.
    Any member who is inactive for over 1 month will be removed from the members list. You may rejoin, but only if you plan on posting.
    Flaming, spamming, or anything of the sort will not be tolerated. I will not hesitate to report you and have you infracted.
    Have fun! Or not. I couldn't care less, suckers.


    : Application :
    Members who are interested in joining can fill out the short form below
    Username:
    Why you want to join:
    Favorite Eeveelution:
    IGN:
    Friend Code:
    Referrer (if one):


    : The Strike System :
    Members who break the rules will be issued with a strike, a strike lasts a week before it is lifted and the system is as follows:


    Strike 1: 1 hour ban
    Strike 2: 1 days ban
    Strike 3: 1 week ban
    Strike 4: 1 month ban
    Strike 5: permanent ban


    : The Eeveelutions Tourney! :
    We will now be doing the Eeveelution Tourney. The following Pokemon are allowed: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and all NU Pokemon.. You are allowed to have any NU Pokemon with you, but you must have your favorite Eeveelution in battle with you. The Tourney will start over every 2 weeks[ /COLOR]


    : Members List, w/ IGN's and Friend Codes :
        Spoiler:- Member List, A.K.A. boring stuff:


    : Club Art! :
    Take out * to make it work:
    : Banner :

    [IMG]http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac11/kelsey_oooo/untitled123-1.jpg[*/IMG]
    : Userbars :
    We will have use bars soon.


    So guys, go ahead. Discuss and enjoy, peepulz!

    [/I]
    Last edited by Räven; 24th August 2012 at 2:36 PM. Reason: Stuff.
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

    [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus] : [Aeon]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lilycove City
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Username: Jordie
    Why: I love the different Eevee choices and really want to know what any new ones will look like.
    Favorite: I love Vaporeon, because it's been in my team throughout Fire red, but I've always wanted an Espeon.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Username: Mudkipzroks
    Why: i have always been a big fan of all the Eevee evolutions because they were always interesting to me and plus they would always help me in battles sure other people don't like them but i think there awesome and i would also be very pleased to see if maybe in a new generation they can have new Eevvelutions
    Favorite Eeveelution: is all of them i have used all of them more than once and they have always helped me in battle and they are some of the best pokemon
    Referrer (if one):None
    Last edited by Mudkipzroks; 15th July 2012 at 12:17 AM.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DK IS AN EPIC POSTER D8
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Username:SapphireIris
    Why you want to join:I love the Eeveelutions! <3
    Favorite Eeveelution:Flareon
    Referrer (if one):None. =P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    764

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    Username: Jordie
    Why: I love the different Eevee choices and really want to know what any new ones will look like.
    Favorite: I love Vaporeon, because it's been in my team throughout Fire red, but I've always wanted an Espeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    Username: Mudkipzroks
    Why: i have always been a big fan of all the Eevee evolutions because they were always interesting to me and plus they would always help me in battles sure other people don't like them but i think there awesome and i would also be very pleased to see if maybe in a new generation they can have new Eevvelutions
    Favorite Eeveelution: is all of them i have used all of them more than once and they have always helped me in battle and they are some of the best pokemon
    Referrer (if one):None
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    Username:SapphireIris
    Why you want to join:I love the Eeveelutions! <3
    Favorite Eeveelution:Flareon
    Referrer (if one):None. =P
    You guys are all accepted!
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

    [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus] : [Aeon]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Thank you very much
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    Thank you very much
    No problem. ^^

    Anyway, does anybody think there will be Eeveelutions for every type?
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

    [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus] : [Aeon]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DK IS AN EPIC POSTER D8
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Hmm, who knows. =P After Eevee's introduction there seems to be 2 new eeveelutions every other generation, so Gen 6 may have some other eeveelutions.
    Do you use any Eeveelutions in competitive battling? (If you do competitive battling that is)
    Hmm...I haven't yet, too busy EV training mah Pikachu. =P I plan on using a Flareon and Espeon though. =D
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    Hmm, who knows. =P After Eevee's introduction there seems to be 2 new eeveelutions every other generation, so Gen 6 may have some other eeveelutions.
    Do you use any Eeveelutions in competitive battling? (If you do competitive battling that is)
    Hmm...I haven't yet, too busy EV training mah Pikachu. =P I plan on using a Flareon and Espeon though. =D
    Nah, I'm one of those people who doesn't play competitive. But I am planning to use Umbreon in Black 2!
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

    [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus] : [Aeon]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    I think that there will be and i am going to use Umbreon in Black 2 too
    Last edited by Mudkipzroks; 15th July 2012 at 1:59 AM.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Username:MegaSerperior
    Why you want to join:Because the eeveelutions rock!
    Favorite Eeveelution:Um gosh this is hard... I'm just gonna say Glaceon XP
    Referrer (if one): none
    I'll put something here...eventually

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Youre accepted! Welcome to the club!
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

    [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus] : [Aeon]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lilycove City
    Posts
    69

    Default

    I just started a new game of Colosseum (After many years of not playing it) and realized you get Umbreon and Espeon as your two starters. Didn't remember that.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    M$
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Username: strawberries

    Why you want to join: I like almost all of the eeveeloutions and I've used several of them on my teams before. I've used Umbreon, Jolteon, Glaceon, and Vaporeon before.

    Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon. Glaceon's a close second though.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Yeah i really liked in Collesseum of how you had Unbreon and Espeon as your Starters and i like how in Xd you have an Eevee and you choose which one of its evolutions you want First playthrought i chose umbreon Second Flareon Third Vaproen and Fourth Espeon
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lilycove City
    Posts
    69

    Default

    I have XD, but haven't gotten around to actually playing it. I heard it's better than Colosseum though.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    It is better than Collesseum and plus you get to choose who Eevee evolves into oh and just so you know in Xd Espeon and Embreon get evolved from Eevee differently you see Eevee has to hold an item get him to full happiness
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lilycove City
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Not Eevee related, but if anyone here is interested in joining another club, you should check out the Team Magma Club V2. It's lots of fun.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    Username:MegaSerperior
    Why you want to join:Because the eeveelutions rock!
    Favorite Eeveelution:Um gosh this is hard... I'm just gonna say Glaceon XP
    Referrer (if one): none
    You've already been accepted, just letting ya know.

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    Username: strawberries

    Why you want to join: I like almost all of the eeveeloutions and I've used several of them on my teams before. I've used Umbreon, Jolteon, Glaceon, and Vaporeon before.

    Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon. Glaceon's a close second though.
    You are... accepted! Btw, Umbreon is awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    I just started a new game of Colosseum (After many years of not playing it) and realized you get Umbreon and Espeon as your two starters. Didn't remember that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    Yeah i really liked in Collesseum of how you had Unbreon and Espeon as your Starters and i like how in Xd you have an Eevee and you choose which one of its evolutions you want First playthrought i chose umbreon Second Flareon Third Vaproen and Fourth Espeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    I have XD, but haven't gotten around to actually playing it. I heard it's better than Colosseum though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    It is better than Collesseum and plus you get to choose who Eevee evolves into oh and just so you know in Xd Espeon and Embreon get evolved from Eevee differently you see Eevee has to hold an item get him to full happiness
    There both pretty cool. Gamfreak should make a new Pokemon game that takes place in Orre. Maybe 6th gen? ... With new Eeveelutions?

    Last edited by Räven; 23rd July 2012 at 4:08 PM.
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

    [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus] : [Aeon]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Yes that is a good idea Gamemaster and you can get to choose a new form of Eevee
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Sorry I haven't responded yet. I haven't played Colloseum or XD, but I've wanted to for awhile now. Although, Pokemon Conquest also has Eevee as a starter.
    I'll put something here...eventually

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Yes i have Pokemon Conquest and i do like how Eevee is the starter
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    pLace
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Yes i have Pokemon Conquest and i do like how Eevee is the starter
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos


  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Username: Hiddenleaf12

    Why you want to join: Because I am new here and I love pokemon and I want to be a part of something where I can contribute and learn.

    Favorite Eeveelution: I have to say Umbreon, Its actually kind of a tie between Umbreon and Leafeon. Im into both Dark and Leaf pokemon Leafeon is cool looking and all but Umbreon has that look that says "Don't mess with me today". So its Umbreon

    Referrer (if one): None I was just looking for a club to join
    Naruto = Ninetails?!?!

    Plat FC: 3354 0603 5665

    White FC: Not Yet Available

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiddenleaf12 View Post
    Username: Hiddenleaf12

    Why you want to join: Because I am new here and I love pokemon and I want to be a part of something where I can contribute and learn.

    Favorite Eeveelution: I have to say Umbreon, Its actually kind of a tie between Umbreon and Leafeon. Im into both Dark and Leaf pokemon Leafeon is cool looking and all but Umbreon has that look that says "Don't mess with me today". So its Umbreon

    Referrer (if one): None I was just looking for a club to join
    You are accepted!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    Yes i have Pokemon Conquest and i do like how Eevee is the starter
    Yea, i want Pokemon Conquest, but its sold out in my area. How do you evolve the Eevee, though?
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

    [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus] : [Aeon]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •