Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Spriter's Lounge

I copied the basic design of torkoal's smoke, but its scratched.

My mistake, then. It does look very similar
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

Just a cloud-emon i created, basic really
    @StonE EdgE

I wish that was real... Awesome, your good

^Image By Skiyomi^

Thanks, I got more on my laptop. I have to set up a devianart.

here's a simple little recolor i made give me your opinion and give me some tips if needed

So glad my young padawan is improving! Since it's just a recolor, there's not much I can say about it, other than the fact that it's well done. Try practicing other more advanced forms of spriting (like scratching *winkwinknudgenudge* XP), since you've pretty much mastered recoloring.

I'd also like to post something, it's my first scratch sprite. Obviously it's not the best, so I need tips on how to improve it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    "This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Whatever boats your float

Made by Astral Shadow

Lucario 9 call me padawan ever again i swear i will shoot you with a gun

Quote Originally Posted by StonE EdgE View Post
    What do you guys think of my Retype?

Wow, that is one of the best sprite fusions/retypes I've ever seen IMO. No criticism (as I can't think of anything you need to improve on it [accept the lava is spilling on the Serebii forums background!]), just complementing how great that sprite is.

Thanks, I put a lot of effort into this one.

Hey guys, what do ya' think of this Userbar? I kind of combined all of the things I've used in individual ones. Personally, I think it's a bit too much. XP

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/8vruom.png[/IMG]

So I now have my own Shop (link in my sig) so if you guys want something like my Hippowdon, Go request! I also set up a devientART (also in my sig) if you want to check out more of my other works. Since its a new page...

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    Hey guys, what do ya' think of this Userbar? I kind of combined all of the things I've used in individual ones. Personally, I think it's a bit too much. XP

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/8vruom.png[/IMG]
    I think its great, even though there is a lot going on.

OK then! I did Version two of the Samurott repose.

Hope that's an improvement.

Doodles- Nice! Yep, there is a lot going on, but Personally I think it looks pretty good. But I don't like the cross hatch. I think just regular diagonal lines are fine.

StonE EdgE- Looks pretty good, but the body is at a really awkward angle compared to the legs. They don't look like they should be attached to eachother. There's also something about the tail that's bothering me... I don't know what it is...

@Doodles That looks really good. I like the effect the mews on the outside have

@StonE EdgE the legs look a little awkward, but other than that it's great.

@Proby That looks great
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2hnaxsi.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28gw9cw.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.*******.com/206gbqc.jpg[/IMG]

My first two rainbow pokemon!(Also my first team shot) Awsome Tyranitar's made by gardevoir rocks.

Wow, I was expecting some mean responses, but apparently everyone liked it, thanks guys.

What do you guys think of my new region map? It's still a WIP.

I was going for a Unova style, I wanted to give it a go when I saw Aquakip's one.
    I thought, "Hey, I don't want to have someone be better than me seem lazy."

I really don't like Unova-styled maps, I like 3-4th gen style maps. But its alright.

That looks pretty good so far. The mountain looks a bit strange as it has a brown streak in it though. I also prefer 3-4th gen style maps though. But good job!
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2hnaxsi.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28gw9cw.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.*******.com/206gbqc.jpg[/IMG]

My first two rainbow pokemon!(Also my first team shot) Awsome Tyranitar's made by gardevoir rocks.

My second fuision. Used archeops and Carracosta to create, errrr... I don't know, archeosta? Well, I made this for fun, my second ever fusion, I would post my first but entered it in a contest. Well, just want some tips of what you like and dislike and what I should add. Kthnx, . Hope these are good for a starter. I use MS paint, BTW.
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Loreni333 View Post

My second fuision. Used archeops and Carracosta to create, errrr... I don't know, archeosta? Well, I made this for fun, my second ever fusion, I would post my first but entered it in a contest. Well, just want some tips of what you like and dislike and what I should add. Kthnx, . Hope these are good for a starter. I use MS paint, BTW.
    I like it, it's not bad, one thing I'd point out is the green wings on it's left hand (right from our POV) look like they're inside out, or something which makes it look less realistic, though I'm not sure what you could do about fixing that without scratching. Again, other than that I'd say it's pretty good. ~.^

Edit: After looking at it again, the feet look like they're from 2 different Pokémon, again scratching is probably the only fix.

Also, I was looking to get an opinion on a couple userbars I made, basically I'd just like to know which one you guys think is better? The one with, or the one without the sprites and shadow?

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    Also, I was looking to get an opinion on a couple userbars I made, basically I'd just like to know which one you guys think is better? The one with, or the one without the sprites and shadow?

Better. I really like them!

Quote Originally Posted by StonE EdgE View Post
    Better. I really like them!
    Lol, which is better? You just said "Better."

oh sorry. I like the pop-out better. The glow is something new.

Yeah the glow is meant to match, as the background colors are a gradient of the shiny sprite color and the normal sprite color, sense I used the regular sprites, I used the color of the shiny sprite as the glow.

@Doodles: I still like the Mew one. The fade effect is nice, and the glow I don't really like.

@Proby: I find that quite a bit awkward, especially the positioning of it's head.

Pokemon X Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Totodile is BEAST View Post
    @Doodles: I still like the Mew one. The fade effect is nice, and the glow I don't really like.

@Proby: I find that quite a bit awkward, especially the positioning of it's head.

Really? Hmm, I thought the fade & the shadow took that Mew one too far personally, perhaps I was just being overcritical on myself. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Proby3 View Post
    Doodles- Nice! Yep, there is a lot going on, but Personally I think it looks pretty good. But I don't like the cross hatch. I think just regular diagonal lines are fine.
    Well, personally everyone does those thin diagonal scanlines, and I don't like 'em very much, so I do my own simple patterns instead, such as cross or regular diagonal thicker scanlines, or offset tiles.
    Last edited by Doodles; 11th August 2011 at 4:08 AM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast