View Poll Results: August Trade Contest! Which of these sounds most appealing to you?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shiny Ditto

0 0%
  • Shiny Scizor

0 0%
  • Shiny Shuckle

1 16.67%
  • Shiny Zangoose

1 16.67%
  • Toys 'R Us Arceus

0 0%
  • Toys 'R Us Darkrai

2 33.33%
  • 10 Aniv Lugia

1 16.67%
  • 10 Aniv Ho-oh

1 16.67%
  • Movie Reshiram

2 33.33%
  • Movie Zekrom

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon Trade Finder

Default The Pokemon Trade Finder

THE POKEMON TRADE FINDER
    We Work For You!

A BRIEF (well, kind of) INTRODUCTION
    Hi SerebiiForums. I've been here a while, including the trade threads, and I've learned quite a bit about sending offers, and trying to fulfill them, and I thought that I could make a thread to make it just a little easier. I compiled all of my ideas about how to make an easier trading experience, and this was the end result - The Pokemon Trade Finder. I'll try not to bore you with it all, so here we go.

THE TRADE SNIPER

This part of the shop is one of the absolute most important things I could think of when I decided to make this shop. What it is is quite simple. I go out into the Shiny Trade Thread, the Event Trade Thread, and most of the entire Trade forum, and find reasonable offers with good rewards. I look for who has the most selection, who is most selective, and try to find the best offers out there to present to you all (And of course, I make sure that their offers are still incomplete before bringing them here). I try to find Shiny offers, Event Offers, and requested offers, but that's part two.

THE TRADE SLEUTH

This is similar to the Trade Sniper, but this is where I take requests from the customers. You can tell me what you want, what you have to offer, and my team and I will go out an find an offer that can suit your needs. Simply fill out the form below and I'll find you the pokemon you want.

Name: (Just a Formality)
    Best way to Contact you: (How can I reach you easiest, PM? VM? E-Mail?)
    What are you looking for: (What pokemon or item, etc. do you want?)
    What do you have to offer: (Not just your best things, everything. The more you post, the easier it is for me to find you a trade)

Note: If your offer is filled, please delete it from your post and let me know via PM.

THE TRADE MAKER

This is the part of the shop where you can put up an offer yourself. Please remember, only legitimate pokemon (This means no hacking, and no AR Action Replay). Should a person that receives your pokemon say that it is hacked, you will be banned. Simply fill out the form below to submit your offer.

Name: (Just a Formality)
    Best way to Contact you: (How can I reach you easiest, PM? VM? E-Mail?)
    What do you have to offer: (Not just your best things, everything. The more you post, the easier it is for me to find you a trade)
    What are you looking for: (What pokemon or item, etc. do you want?)

Note: Like with the Trade Sleuth, if your offer is filled, please delete it from your post and let me know via PM.

THE TRADE CONTEST

This is one of my favorite parts to this shop. Every month, I will put up a poll in the thread where the customers can vote on what would be the best prize out of the always changing 10 pokemon. At the end of the month, I find an offer that I can pay in exchange for the winning pokemon, and give it to the person who makes the most trades in that month. The first poll will be put up on August 1st, 2011.

RULES
    1. All Serebii.Net Forums Rules, especially those of the Trade Forum
    2. No Hacked Pokemon (This means no AR Action Replay)
    3. Do not lie in your offers
    4. Do not agree to make a trade if you do not have the requested Pokemon
    5. Sadly, our thread can not be held responsible for anyone that lies in an offer or trades a hacked Pokemon. But do report them here and to a Moderator so that it won't happen to anyone else
    6. Do not repost your offer if no one responds to it. PM me, and I will repost it if it has been over a week with no responses

Anyone breaking these rules will get these punishments (Hacked Pokemon in a trade automatically gives the trader a permanent ban):
    First offense - Warning
    Second Offense - A Report to a Mod, and a week ban
    Third Offense - A month ban
    Fourth Offense - Permanent Ban

All pokemon must be 100% legitimate, or a permanent ban will befall you (I can not express this enough).

Well I think I've bored you all enough the the point where you understand the thread. We are open for business as soon as this thread is approved.

My Personal Wants:
    I'm a Shinies kind of guy, myself.
    Shiny Charmander
    Shiny Totodile
    Shiny Torchic
    Shiny Turtwig
    Shiny Snivy
    Shiny Dratini
    Shiny Larvitar
    Shiny Bagon
    Shiny Aron
    Shiny Roggenrola

What I have to offer:
    Shiny Psyduck
    Shiny Kingler
    Shiny Wingull
    Shiny Nincada
    Shiny Murkrow
    Shiny Golem
    Shiny Parasect
    10 aniv Dogs
    10 aniv Celebi
    XD Lugia / Ho-oh

Happy Trading!
    ~Arceus Shadow

THE POKEMON TRADE FINDER
    We Work For You!

THE TRADE SNIPER:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani andre
    I got tons of oshawott that I'd really like trade, not looking for anything in particular, but I'm interested in previous generation pokes, I only want get rid off of them, I'll release them if nobody needs one.
    This is quite a good offer for anyone who chose a snivy or a tepig. While, yes, you can trade around quite easily to get all of the starters, you can get these Oshawott almost free.

Quote Originally Posted by bushie
    I'm tradin 2 touched shinnies a lvl 50 scrafty and a lvl 100 kecleon lookin for events ex ana darkrai,tru shaymin,manaphy,arceus, and satoshi's pikachu. i'll also take others, PM me.
    While what he's requesting is relatively specific, it's quite a good trade. Most people have a manaphy or two from events and / or ranger, same with arceus, and they don't need to be flawless like most people want. So it's easy to fit the bill, and the reward is one or two nice shinies. He's also willing to take PMs, as am I to pass on to him.

Quote Originally Posted by heiiumzz
    Offering Shiny EV'd Adamant Salamence - Looking for an Adamant Metagross with Trick and Thunderpunch.
    Short, and to the point. A great offer - if you look at it statistically - A Shiny, EV Trained Adamant Salamence for a Non-Shiny, Non-EV Trained Adamant Salamence. Find the right beldum and you're good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by tallGLASSofWATER
    I have many spiritombs. I'm interested in good natures, egg moves, and DW abilities. I'm also looking for:

zubat w/ timid nature, dark pulse, roost, and nasty plot
    egg moved shinx(male)
    egg moved corphish(male)
    legit shinies
    egg moved scyther(male)
    good cottonee of bold or impish nature (female)
    A lot of the Trades I have sniped have been quite different from this one. I try to avoid specific things such as ev training, etc. but in this one I've brought you a Trade offer where the pokemon have several requirements. However, as you will notice, the shortest thing on the list is legit shinies. This is what makes a good offer. Shinies aren't as hard to come by as they used to be, so payment is rather simple, yet so is the reward. A spiritomb may not sound like much, but seeing how hard it is to get one in the games, it's well worth the trade.

THE TRADE SLEUTH:
        Spoiler:- Fishy:

Spoiler:- Pokedex:

Spoiler:- Liam:

Spoiler:- Champ:

Spoiler:- Swampert:

Spoiler:- Cazuual:

Spoiler:- Flash2010:

Spoiler:- Craig87:

Spoiler:- Jonathon:

Spoiler:- Eric:

Spoiler:- Reaper4511:

Spoiler:- XLugiaReshX:

Spoiler:- A7XPWD93:

Spoiler:- nyymvp:

Spoiler:- Wade3:

Spoiler:- Evan~:

Last edited by Arceus Shadow; 30th July 2011 at 11:23 PM.
        Spoiler:- FULL EMOTICON JOHTO POKEDEX:

Congrats on getting approved .
    THE TRADE SLEUTH
    Name: Fishy
    Best way to Contact you: PM/VM
    What are you looking for: A shiny UT Crawdaunt (it can't be a Rare Candied Corphish)
    What do you have to offer: Anything in my trade shop

Thanks .
    Also, what is the OT of your XD Ho-Oh?
    Credits | TSV: 0924

Name: (Just a Formality) Pokedex
    Best way to Contact you: (How can I reach you easiest, PM? VM? E-Mail?) PM/Vm
    What are you looking for: (What pokemon or item, etc. do you want?) Event Reshiram or Zekrom or any rare EVents
    SMR2011 Zoroark
    PC Sapporo Audino
    PC Fukuoka Audino
    DW Arceus ( Timid, Relaxed, Naughty)
    DW Treecko
    DW Mudkip
    DW Vaporeon
    DW Leafeon
    えいがかん Shaymin
    Movie 11 Victini(Flawless)
    Alamos Darkrai
    DW Torchic
    SAPHIRE Zigzagoon
    RUBY Zigzagoon
    TRU Regigigas
    Event Hydreigon
    Or Anything in my shop

name/ liam
    contact/ pm or vm
    looking for/

PCNY crawdaunt
    PCNY Cacturne
    PCNY Staryu
    PCNY Gloom
    PCNY Absol

JEREMY will trade anything for JEREMYS i dont have

Vulpix
    staryu
    slowpoke
    shellder
    sandshrew
    psyduck
    oddish
    machoke
    haunter
    ekans

10th ANIV will trade anything for ANIVS i dont have

Umbreon
    Pikachu
    Espeon
    bulb Saur
    Blastoise
    Alakezam
    absol

can offer anything im my trade shop
    Have a look in my trade shop, click on the link below.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=531050

Black FC 5286 5037 8864

3DS FC 0430 8636 6156

Got it, your offers have been added to the first post.

Thanks for your contribution!
    Arceus Shadow

Name: Champ
    Best way to Contact you: VM
    What are you looking for: hadou pokemon
    What do you have to offer: worl/vgc pokemon, movie events, korean darkrai event (2 for 1), pokemon ranger pokemon, hayley's mew and phione, TRU pokemon, european wifi pokemon, a lot :P
    Will be making trade shop soon. Have many event mon. vm/pm me

Black fc: 0733 5069 7225

Name: (Just a Formality) Swampert
    Best way to Contact you: (How can I reach you easiest, PM? VM? E-Mail?) Vm
    What are you looking for: (What pokemon or item, etc. do you want?) Jolly UT flawless Regenarator Mienfoo/Mienshao
    What do you have to offer: (Not just your best things, everything. The more you post, the easier it is for me to find you a trade) Anything from my shop.

Thank you Liam99 for hadou regis. tbh im not even sure if i need hadou mew. i just have too many damn events to be sure XD

If you can edit the first post so im LF: hadou mew that would be great
    Will be making trade shop soon. Have many event mon. vm/pm me

Black fc: 0733 5069 7225

Name: Cazuual
    Best way to Contact you: PM
    What are you looking for: (What pokemon or item, etc. do you want?) Shiny UT Axew - Fraxure - Haxorus
    What do you have to offer: Anything in my sig. Pm me for Questions about Trading any in my sig

Name: Flash2010
    Best way to contact: PM
    What Am I Looking for? A flawless shiny mudkip relaxed with stealth rock
    What can I offer? 6 of anything in my shop.
    Really want people to rng for me. Always looking for a battle. SHINY KINGDOM

Black fc: 0561 7881 1612

Okay, I've updated the first post, and we have two additions to...

THE TRADE SNIPER

Quote Originally Posted by Nani andre
    I got tons of oshawott that I'd really like trade, not looking for anything in particular, but I'm interested in previous generation pokes, I only want get rid off of them, I'll release them if nobody needs one.
    This is quite a good offer for anyone who chose a snivy or a tepig. While, yes, you can trade around quite easily to get all of the starters, you can get these Oshawott almost free.

Quote Originally Posted by bushie
    I'm tradin 2 touched shinnies a lvl 50 scrafty and a lvl 100 kecleon lookin for events ex ana darkrai,tru shaymin,manaphy,arceus, and satoshi's pikachu. i'll also take others, PM me.
    While what he's requesting is relatively specific, it's quite a good trade. Most people have a manaphy or two from events and / or ranger, same with arceus, and they don't need to be flawless like most people want. So it's easy to fit the bill, and the reward is one or two nice shinies. He's also willing to take PMs, as am I to pass on to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Apprentice
    Hey, I'm looking for a legitimate, preferably male, and preferably UT Houndour / Houndoom. I can offer practically any legendary from the first three generations, except mew.
    Wow. I'm going to say that again. Wow. This is a great offer! While most people who have been living in the trade forum for a while have practically all legendaries, some newer people need to gain the legend from the opposite game, or to get a whole generation of them if they never had them. Houndour / Houndoom are quite easy to find if you know where they are, so go on and get one, readers!

~AS
    Last edited by Arceus Shadow; 24th July 2011 at 5:14 PM.

Trade Completed

Do you want to make a new trade offer, or should I delete it from the first post?

Name: craig87
    Best way to Contact you: pm/vm
    What are you looking for: 10 aniv Alakazam, Absol, Blastoise, Blaziken, Bulbasaur, Espeon, Ho Oh, Lugia, Moltres, Umbreon, Zapdos. Tanabatu Jirachi (ID 60707 & 08188)
    What do you have to offer: Manaphy lvl 35, Shiny Manaphy lvl 1, Shiny Tangrowth lvl 58, PKTOPIA Magmortar lvl 51, Aura Mew lvl 10, Jap Movie Regigigas lvl 100, Gamestp Suicune lvl 41 (not used for event), Gamestp Raikou lvl 30 (not used for event), Tanabatu Jirachi(ID 07077) lvl 5, Tanabatu Jirachi (ID 40707) lvl 100, SMR2010 Jirachi lvl 41, Gamestp Jirachi lvl 5.

Thanks Arceus shadow!
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

Okay, added to the first post:

Quote Originally Posted by heiiumzz
    Offering Shiny EV'd Adamant Salamence - Looking for an Adamant Metagross with Trick and Thunderpunch.
    Short, and to the point. A great offer - if you look at it statistically - A Shiny, EV Trained Adamant Salamence for a Non-Shiny, Non-EV Trained Adamant Salamence. Find the right beldum and you're good to go!

Arceus Shadow

Default dw poliwag

Name:Jonathan
    Best way to contact: PM
    What im looking for: Dw female poliwag with a kings rock
    What I have to offer: Starters, some baby pokemon, ill try to get anything the person would want for trade.
    " This game would be a lot better if it wasn't made by an actual Octo-Dad."

3DS Friend Code - 0189-8752-6998

Name: Eric
    Best way to Contact you: E-Mail @ EricStone03[at]gmail[dot]com
    What do you have to offer: Carlita Hydregion, TRU Arceus, Flawless Ferroseed, Shiny Gallade, Shiny Skarmory, ANY legendary, ANY poke in the national dex besides Tyranitar.
    What are you looking for: Flawless jolly Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock on a Gen V game, Flawless timid Chimchar, Flawless adamant Staravia/Starly with DW ability (reckless), Flawless jolly Sneasal with pursuit, ice punch, low kick.

Trade complete!

Now I'd like to sign up!

Name: Devil's Apprentice
    What do you have to offer: All Gen I-III legends (except mew), lots of 10 aniv events, shiny keckleon, and shiny deino.
    What are you looking for: Shiny Starters

Trade complete! Again!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Devil's Apprentice; 24th July 2011 at 9:40 PM.
    CREATOR OF
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/9uxgy1.png[/IMG]
    Fan Fiction - Click to Goto Thread

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/b7cbbk.jpg[/IMG]
    10 - 13 - 11

Great! Is that all you wanted, or do you want to make another trade?

Name: Reaper4511
    What do you have to offer: Shiny Suicune/Entei/Raikou from GameStop event UT, Mew (if willing to be cloned), Shiny Galvantula, Legendaries catchable in White/SS, Mudkips UT, Cyndaquils UT, Zorua's UT, lots of other non-special pokemon
    What are you looking for: Shiny Charmander, Snorunt. (Natures, EV's/IV's, Gender, etc. are all unimportant.)

Okay, got it loaded, and I also want to ask you all a question. What do you think is worth the most, a Shiny, or an Event? Or is there something more important to you? I'd like to know so that I can find offers that suit your wants.

Thanks,
    Arceus Shadow

Do you offer Breeding services?

The "Elite Four Lucian" MINIcon was Created by me! It is the first of it's kind. If you would like one made, PM me and I will make you one.

No we don't. This is just a trading thread, sorry.

However, if it becomes large - we may start breeding - what would this actually entitle? I'm not much of a trader in breeding to perfection.

~AS

Hmm, I'd say a shiny is worth more, to me at least.
    BTW, thank you for the time you spend helping others find trades, (saying this on behalf of myself and everyone you help)

Name: XLugiaReshX
    Best way to Contact you: VMs are pretty handy
    What do you have to offer: Flawless shiny Larvitar with dragon dance, shiny Latias, or Shiny ev trained latios
    What are you looking for: Shiny horsea with egg move Dragon dance and outrage holding cutsap berry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast