Clefable @ Life Orb
    Ability: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Nature: Adamant
    - Double-Edge
    - Drain Punch
    - Fire Punch
    - Softboiled

This set is unexpected and is quite useful (plus it beats Eviolite Chansey as long as Clefable doesn't run out of PP). Double-Edge gains massive power with a Life Orb and STAB plus there's no recoil for the move or the Life Orb thanks to Magic Guard. Drain Punch is mainly for healing and some coverage. Fire Punch is for extra coverage. Softboiled is a healing move that is quite useful. The only problem with this set is that it is walled by Chandelure, expecially a Shadow Tag one (when it gets released).
    Last edited by Regiultima; 25th July 2011 at 6:17 AM.

The Blissey of UU
    Clefable @Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpDef / 4 Def
    Nature: Calm
    -Wish
    -Aromatherapy / Protect / Toxic / Encore
    -Aromatherapy / Protect / Toxic / Encore
    -Flamethrower / Ice Beam / Thunderbolt

This set is for support in UU, Clefable has good HP and Special Defense and with Wish and Aromatherapy can do the same thing as Blissey. Great Special Wall, can stall with Toxic, and has access to the 3 elements beams.

It has an awesome ability, awesome support movepool, bad offensive stats... But at least it's better than Audino.

Clefable @Leftovers/Flame Orb
    Bold
    Magic Guard
    252 HP/252 Def/4 Sdef
    Calm Mind
    Stored Power
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam

Bulky CM offensive set. Stored Power for abusing the boosts, and BoltBeam. Oh and I had very bad experiences with my Munchlax with Metronone in Platinum. (Gym battle with Fantina took like 30 turns because it kept using things that didn't do damage to Mismagius)
    Last edited by Vandslaux; 25th July 2011 at 6:53 AM.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Ah, Clefable. Clefable is one of my favorites. It's cute, pink, and surprisingly solid. Love it. Just stay with Magic Guard. Always.

Facable
    EVs: 252 Atk, 126 Def and Sp. Def, 4 HP
    @: Toxic Orb

Facade
    Fire Punch
    Meteor Mash
    Protect/Work Up

Clefable has nice synergy with Facade thanks to Magic Guard. Being immune to poison damage makes pulling a power attack nice since you don't have to worry about residual damage. Fire Punch and Meteor Mash hit what resists Facade. Now, you can use Protect to avoid being burned (its attack still drops for those who don't know) or paralyzed or something and guarantees immunity to status afterward. Work Up gives a stat boosting option.

Fairy Wall
    Nature: Relaxed
    EVs: 252 HP, 126 Sp. Def, 132 Sp. Def
    @: Light Clay

Reflect
    Light Screen
    Cosmic Power/Moonlight/Softboiled
    Thunder Wave/Toxic/Aromatherapy/Heal Bell/Seismic Toss

Before I go on, Softboiled and Aromatherapy is impossible, which is why I put Heal Bell and Moonlight as options.
    This is similar to a Chansey or Blissey in some ways. Cosmic Power makes Clefable very difficult to kill. Moonlight/Softboiled does the same thing in a different way. Beyond that, throw status, be a cleric, or do some attacking.

Angel of Death
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 120 Def and Sp. Def, 16 HP
    @: Life Orb

Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower/Fire Blast
    Calm Mind/Shadow Ball/Grass Knot

A basic Special Attacker. Very simple, but not the best route for Clefable because it is a pretty light attacker. Even so, Clefable can still get the job done, sort of. The last slot is a stat booster or another attack move.

I will not be listing other options like I usually do because Clefable can use almost anything to decent results or better. Besides, I still want to see what other things Clefable can do. Here comes one lengthy POtW. If only Clefable got either Tri-Attack like it did back in 1st gen or Hyper Voice. Oh well.
    I claim Buizel.

Clefable is one of the best Follow Me walls in the game. Any good sets for them? I'm thinking:

Clefable @ Leftovers
    Nature: Impish
    EVs: 252HP/152Def/104Sp.D
    - Follow Me
    - Moonlight
    - Aromatherapy
    - Return
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    is really weird... It's like Game Freak said, "Let's give this guy the best abilities and as many moves as we can!" and then forgot to give him good stats. Regardless, with those moves and abilities, he can get plenty done.
    That statement allows us to look closer at Clefable for positives and negatives.

Abilities:
    -Cute Charm - Suicidally useless, short of blocking Trace, Skill Swap, or Role Play (but what are the odds of that)...
    -Magic Guard - Awesome against an annoyer's rampage, but useless against an offensive onslaught...
    -Unaware - Great if you use offense, but Clefable, sadly, has little of that, stat-wise...

The STAB you get is useless on Steel, Rock, and Ghost. To have STAB and counter Rock and Steel, you'll need Grass and Fire (way too wall-able).

Move Options:
    -Charge Beam, Stored Power, and Ice Beam - Stored Power takes a while, but gives a pseudo-BoltBeam...
    -Special STAB comes in 4 varieties of useless - Snore (Tutor & Transfer), Round, and Echoed Voice are all blocked by Soundproof and Hyper Beam gives the opponent a free shot. Physical STAB is powered by a much lower Attack, but most carry added effects or is called...
    -Facade - Combine Magic Guard with Toxic/Flame Orb and use this for 210 Base Power after STAB.
    -Stealth Rock - Wonderful, but not available with Unaware (though it's not like you'd combine the two anyway)...
    -Water Pulse - A great alternative to Grass Moves, but not available to 5th Gen 'fable...
    -Hidden Power - Hard to pinpoint properly outside of metagames and hacks, but a great way to get Types otherwise unavailable to Special Clefable sets...

Hmm. i have a set i guess could work for a physical set(although choices are limited for this) and i have a special set too that can be used to support weather teams in some cases. For both sets use magic guard

I'll hit you with my best shot
    Nature Jolly/Adamant
    Item Life Orb/Choice Band/Toxic orb
    Ev's 252 attack 244 speed 18 HP
    Drain Punch/Brick break
    Facade/Return
    Attract/Thunder wave/Swagger(Orb'ds)Band= Dig/Bounce
    Ice punch/Thunder Punch/Meteor Mash

Drain punch provides healing and damage as well as coverage
    Facade and return are stab options facade gets boost if you run toxic orb and you dont take the damage due to magic guard
    Next slot provides status options or on a banded set more attack options
    final slot gives 4th gen options as well as meteor mash seeing as to gen drain punck you need 4th gen anyway hence why brick break is an alternate option for drain punch

I'll Settle for special
    Nature Timid/Modest
    Item Choice Specs/Life Orb
    EV's 252 sp attack 244 speed 18 hp
    Ice Beam/Blizzard
    Thunderbolt/Thunder
    Grass Knot/Fire Blast/Psychic/Shadow Ball
    Attract/Thunder wave/Swagger(Orb'd)Specs= Focus Blast/Magical leaf

Ice beam/blizzard and thunder/thunderbolt give bolt beam combo and are great support in hail and rain
    grass knot for bulky waters or fire blast in sun others are just options that add a little more coverage
    the last slot is Status effects if you and Orb'd and desperate or if you run specs more sp attack options
    Last edited by The Intersect; 25th July 2011 at 3:28 PM.
    Moveset extrordanaire just ask if you want assistance
    Owner of the CK general chat channel on Purplesurge leave me a post if ya want info :-)

FINALLY GOT A CLAIM...
    All Munchlax are mine!

Munch Munch Munch Munch Munch Munch Munch Munch...

Omisgosh, the evolved form of my favorite Pokemon! Though not as cute as Clefairy, Clefable does have a lot going for it. Decent defenses (including great HP), decent offenses, a fantastic movepool, and some fantastic abilities give it a lot of positives.

The Clefairy family is notable for being the only Normal type Pokemon with Magic Guard. This is awesome for defensive variants, as it means they can't be stopped by Toxic, which is a popular move to use on defensive Pokemon. It also gets a couple of good recovery moves. Moonlight is the only one it can get through level up (though it must stay a Clefairy and learn it before evolving), but poor PP and reduced effectiveness in Sandstorm make it less reliable. There's Softboiled (through 3rd-gen move tutor), but that's incompatible with Magic Guard and Clefable's new Hidden Ability, Unaware. Finally, there's Wish, which can work with protect to stall as fill in as reliable recovery. Thanks to its high HP, Clefable makes a decent Wish passer.

On the offensive, side, Clefable has a number of options. It gets the famous BoltBeam combo and a number of useful boosting moves, like Calm Mind. You can even run a physical set with Belly Drum if you really wanted to.

Supportively, Clefable's possibilites are nearly endless. From Thunder Wave to Stealth Rock, Helping Hand to Aromatherapy, and the ability to set up duel Screens, Clefable has tons of support options.

Pre-evo corner: I'm so happy that I get to write a strategy for Clefairy! I could just... cry! *sniff* Anyways, with Eviolite, Clefairy has better defenses than Clefable, so it can take more hits. You still have to watch out for fighting attacks, which are the bane of normal types. However, it can't have Unaware since its Hidden Ability is Friend Guard. Therefore, all single-Battle Clefairy should be running Magic Guard or Cute Charm. Since Clefairy doesn't have as much offensive power as Clefable, its main source of dealing damage will be Toxic (and/or Seismic Toss, if you're using a 3rd gen Clefairy) The other moveslots can be stuffed with healing and supportive moves.

I love Cleffa, but I don't really recommend it for Little Cup. It's movepool is much, much shallower than its evolutions, making it harder to come up with sets.

My own Clefable moveset is like this:

Calm Nature (+Sp. Defense, -Attack)
    252 HP, 100 Def, 158 Sp. Attack
    Item: Leftovers

Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Calm Mind
    Moonlight

A rip-off of my Blissey Lily's moveset, but it works. Use Calm Mind to boost both offensive and defensive power. Moonlight keeps you healthy, and BoltBeam gets lots of coverage. You could also run Focus Blast and Shadow Ball for perfect coverage, but Focus Blast's poor PP and accuracy make it unfavorable.
    Last edited by ClefairyRox; 25th July 2011 at 4:07 PM.

Clefable@Focus Sash (Lv 2)
    Magic Guard
    Endeavor
    Thunder Wave
    Protect
    Encore

This Clefable is fantastic, thanks to Magic Guard. Magic Guard makes Clefable immune to Weather, Poison, Burn and Entry Hazards damage. Clefable switches after a KO, survives a hit thanks to Focus Sash and uses Endeavor. Then the Weather or a priority user finish off the opposing Pokémon. The set needs Hail or Sandstorm to work perfectly.
    Last edited by Swoobat; 29th July 2011 at 12:10 PM.

Completely outclassed by Lickilicky if you ask me...

Abilities

Cute Charm: 30% chance of inflicting infatuation when attacked directly. Completely overshadowed by Magic Guard.
    Magic Guard: Prevents all damage except from direct attacks. Very usefull, especially for a wall. No Toxic, No Leech Seed, yeah.
    Unaware: Ignores opponent's stat changes. Also a great ability, because you can't be defensively set up on.

ChoiceFable

~Echoed Voice
    ~Fire Blast/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Focus Blast/Grass Knot/Shadow Ball
    Ability: Magic Guard/Unaware
    Nature: Modest(+Sp. Attack, -Attack), Timid(+Speed, -Attack)
    252 Sp. Attack/252 HP or 252 Speed/4 Speed or HP
    Item: Choice Specs/Choice Scarf

My god. Clefable gets like... every useful special move. Echoed Voice is STAB and gets more powerfull every turn its used consecutively. Usefull, considering you won't be changing moves. The next three are a toss up. Fire Blast takes out Steels. Thunderbolt and Ice Beam make the infamous BoltBeam combo. Focus Blast takes out Rocks and Steels, but its very inacurate. Grass Knot takes out Rocks and is more accurate then Focus Blast. Shadow Ball takes out Ghosts.
    Last edited by rotomotorz; 25th July 2011 at 8:47 PM.
    Click image for respective credits

Nature: Sassy
    Item: Leftovers
    Moves: Hidden Power (Flying/Pshychic)
    Metronome
    Psychic
    Hyper Beam
    Leftovers to increase already good HP, when down. Metronome pulls out any move wether it's the worst or best. Hidden Power & Psychic to get rid of the mean Fighting types, and Hyper Beam to do some big damage. With Magic Guard, Clefable doesn't take damage from weather or burned.
    ... yup

An idea i just had, it could use Unaware to come in on stat boosters.

Anti Statbooster@leftovers
    Bold
    252hp/252def/4sp.def
    Unaware

Thunderwave
    Substitute
    Moonlight(softboiled is illegal iirc)
    thunderbolt/icebeam

Thunderwave allows you to slow down things like DD gyara and Lati@s. Substitute allows you to protect yourself from toxic, because you wont have magic guard. Moonlight is for healing, but be weary of the limited PP, and thunderbolt will kill said gyarados, and icebeam for dragons etc.

Well,I found this set while playing on Pokemon Online,so here it is.

Set :Physical
    Ability:Magic Guard
    Item: Toxic Orb
    Nature:Adamant
    Evs: 252 HP/ 176 Att / 80 Def

Moveset
    Move 1: Belly Drum
    Move 2: Softboiled/Cosmic Power
    Move 3: Double Edge
    Move 4: Fire Punch

This set takes many by suprise,many people expect a stall war,a stored power set,or a wish protect set.
    If you can pull it off without being taunted,Belly Drum will give you an Attack stat of 968 to play around with,which is enough to smash through your opponent's team.
    If you decide the run both Cosmic Power and Belly Drum,you get 808 Defence and 864 Sp.Def,provided you get up all 6 boosts.
    Magic Guard+Toxic Orb prevents you from getting burnt,and when coupled with a recoil-less Double Edge will do massive damage to anything that's not a Steel or Ghost type.
    Fire Punch is in there to murder any steels wanting to wall you.It also gives coverage against Ghosts,and as Chandelure is OU,there should't be anything to stop you.It absolutely wrecks Tangrowth,as well as giving you perfect coverage,as you hit everything for at least neutral damage.

I'd recommend Softboiled over Cosmic Power,but that's just me.
    Last edited by Cruelty; 26th July 2011 at 2:43 AM.

OH NOES. the annoying special wall which almost always has Wish/Protect. Well im here to make a set that does not involve that combination. (Toxic is still good and useful as always).

Title: Clefable the Physical Attacker.
    With base 70 attack Clefable is not any offensive material. However with a Life Orb there is the potential of suprise and all out wreckage.
    Item: Life Orb
    Ability:Magic Guard
    -Retaliate/Giga Impact
    -Belly Drum
    -Moonlight/Drain Punch
    -Meteor Mash/Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Thunderpunch/Brick Break/Zen Headbutt

Here Belly Drum is the only move which can maximize your attack to +6. Since Clefable has a base HP of 95 you can use this quite effectivly on switches or while your opponent sets up. Then Moonlight and Drain Punch are your healing options. +6 Drain Punch doesnt get stab but will still hurt with Life Orb. Moonlight guarentees a 50% recovery without weather changes. Retaliate and Giga Impact are your STAB moves with Giga Impact havng more power but a cooldown of a turn. Meteor Mash provides coverage and if you dont set up Belly Drum you can get an attack boost. The elemental punches are nice. Fire punch takes care of Ferrothorn, Scizor and friends while Thunderpunch can hit bulky waters nicely. Ice punch hits any Dragons such as Garchomp hard. Brick Break is a reliable move which destroys Tyrannitar and breaks through screens forcng your opponent to keep screens down or risk their dual screener by sending them back in where stealth rocks can take effect. Zen Headbutt can flinch and covers against your only weakness.
    DESTROY TEH ICE TYPES! Garchomp FTW!!!!!!
    My favorite Pokemon!:

FireRed Team:
    Emerald Team:
    Diamond Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    White Team:
    Fighters 'till the end!

Well, I'm rather late on this one, but I might as well try to throw something out there.

Heavy Lyrics
    Nature and EVs: Modest | 252 SpAtk, 252 HP, 4 Spd
    Hold Item: Leftovers / Wide Lens
    - Gravity
    - Sing
    - Fire Blast / Focus Blast / Blizzard / Thunder
    - Fire Blast / Focus Blast / Blizzard / Thunder

Gravity is a great utility move for many teams, especially because of it's -2 Evasion for everything in play feature. Clefable in itself abuses this perfectly. Sing gives Clefable a much more accurate Sleep inducing move with Gravity in effect.

For offense, you want Clefable to be able to shrug off numerous threats and it can't handle them all, so you'll have to pick your poison depending on what the rest of your team is going to contend with. Fire Blast takes out Steel and Grass types with ease, and is your most accurate option. Focus Blast handles a few Steel types, as well as Dark, Fighting and Normal types, which Clefable wouldn't be able to take out otherwise. Blizzard gives Cefable an option in higher tiers to take out Dragons and some more Grass types. Thunder serves to take out bulky Water types that would otherwise wall you silly. For hold items, Leftovers presents a nice way to keep Clefable around for a while. However Wide Lens boosts your accuracy even higher, making those still slightly inaccurate moves more viable.
    This is a signature that doesn't eat up an absurd amount of space.

Counters:
    Clefable is outspeeded by many pokemon, so fast fighting types, like sawk, heracross and hitmonlee are good, just looking out for psychic. Ferrothorn, Blissey and other walls can obliterate support clefables, as long as it is not carrying taunt or a decent fire move. Solid Rocks can help defeat it with clefables low offensive stats, and Clefable itself is a good counter itself, running with Thunder Wave, Taunt and Sing to hold off itself.
    I CALL DIBS ON DREAM WORLD ESPEON!
    ABILITY SO COOL
    ITS AWESOME.
    'Nuff said.

Lf modest DW poliwag offering adamant darumaka, and a few MALE dream world eevee's PM me if you have one.
    Also looking for shiny: Cryogonal, Heatmore and Trubbish.

I have plenty of Darumaka (2 boxes, Inner focus ones via breeding) and Eevees.

What most people don't realise is that Softboiled and Magic Guard/ Unaware don't go together.

A Clefable/Clefairy from Emerald with move tutot taught Softboiled can only have the ability Cute Charm.So if you want Softboiled,you have to have Cute Charm.If you want Magic Guard/Unaware,you're gonna have to use
    Moonlight.Get it now?

I saw this set on Random Matchup once.Perfect for late game sweeping and stalling.

Stored Power

Nature:Calm/Bold
    Ability:Magic Guard/Cute Charm
    Item:Flame/Toxic Orb/Leftovers
    EV:252HP,4Speed,252Defence/252Sp.Defence

-Stored Power
    -Cosmic Power
    -Moonlight
    -Minimize/Hidden Power Fighting/Ghost/Sing/Sweet Kiss/Substitute

Stored Power gets +20power each time for each stat increase.Cosmic Power boosts your defences by 1 level each time it's used.usableB]Moonlight[/B] heals 100% in sun,50% in regular no-weather and 25% in rain, sandstorm and hail.Here if you are uncomfortable with weather,Softboiled is usable,just remeber you are running Cute Charm,not Magic Guard,so...Flame/Toxic Orb go bye-bye!I don't know if Minimize is usable,but if it is,it would be awesome.+2 evasion,can't ask for better than that.It also gives a +40power boost to Stored Power when used.Hidden Power Fighting hits Steels and Darks which would want to wall you.Ghost hit Psychics harder.Sing/Sweet Kiss act as switch in stoppers(if they hit,that is)and cover.Predict a switch and force the switch-in to switch out.Substitute.I'm pretty sure you'd know what Substitute does.

Calm for Special Defence.Bold for Defence

Magic Guard prevents (other) statuses if Toxic/Flame Orb has activated.Leftovers should definitely be used with Cute Charm Softboiled.Leftovers can also be used with Magic Guard,but why would you waste Magic Guard?

EVs.Depends on your prefence.252 Defence gives you more physical bulk while 252 Special Defence makes you a special wall.Sorta.

That's all I got.Just remember.Softboiled ONLY goes with Cute Charm.

was here.Well,no,it wasn't.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Clefable. I had one in Gen I that I used as a tank. Now of course there are much better options for tanks, but it is possible to run a Metronome set on Clefable. It's risky, but different- surprise your opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    What most people don't realise is that Softboiled and Magic Guard/ Unaware don't go together.

A Clefable/Clefairy from Emerald with move tutot taught Softboiled can only have the ability Cute Charm.So if you want Softboiled,you have to have Cute Charm.If you want Magic Guard/Unaware,you're gonna have to use
    Moonlight.Get it now?
    I should mention that Softboiled can be paired with Magic Guard, as if you migrate your clefairy with softboiled to 4th gen and evolve it there, it will have a 50% chance of changing from Cute Charm to Magic Guard. However you are right about Unaware.
    Pearl FC: 0989 6928 1783
    Platinum FC: 5113 0442 6763
    SoulSilver FC: 2493 6541 6845
    Black FC: 2794 9802 9639

Due to moonlight having problems in weather, wouldn't it be better to use wish, especially if you are using substitute or protect?

Quote Originally Posted by PokefanTez View Post
    Due to moonlight having problems in weather, wouldn't it be better to use wish, especially if you are using substitute or protect?
    it can be when you are using substitute, especially protect though as you can Wish+Protect, or SubWish, WishSub. Also if you want a Wish passer in your team it can be an option, it depends on the set you're running.
    Pearl FC: 0989 6928 1783
    Platinum FC: 5113 0442 6763
    SoulSilver FC: 2493 6541 6845
    Black FC: 2794 9802 9639

Quote Originally Posted by rotomotorz View Post
    Completely outclassed by Lickilicky if you ask me...

Abilities

Cute Charm: 30% chance of inflicting infatuation when attacked directly. Completely overshadowed by Magic Guard.
    Magic Guard: Prevents all damage except from direct attacks. Very usefull, especially for a wall. No Toxic, No Leech Seed, yeah.
    Unaware: Ignores opponent's stat changes. Also a great ability, because you can't be defensively set up on.

ChoiceFable

~Echoed Voice
    Ability: Magic Guard/Unaware
    Nature: Modest(+Sp. Attack, -Attack), Timid(+Speed, -Attack)
    252 Sp. Attack/252 HP or 252 Speed/4 Speed or HP
    Item: Choice Specs/Choice Scarf

My god. Clefable gets like... every useful special move. Echoed Voice is STAB and gets more powerfull every turn its used consecutively. Usefull, considering you won't be changing moves. The next three are a toss up. Fire Blast takes out Steels. Thunderbolt and Ice Beam make the infamous BoltBeam combo. Focus Blast takes out Rocks and Steels, but its very inacurate. Grass Knot takes out Rocks and is more accurate then Focus Blast. Shadow Ball takes out Ghosts.
    Outclassed by Lickilicky? Does Lickilicky have Magic Guard? Does Lickilicky have Softboiled? I think it's the opposite.

i was looking into darkrai and i dont think it was done justice..if you ask me its move set should be: nightmare, dark void, dream eater, dark pulse....nature: hasty, serious, naive, modest, mild, bashful, rash, and quirky....trait: bad dreams....held item: zoom lens, x accuracy(use for beggining of battle), dread plate, and wide lens..use dark void in the beginning of the game(or x accuracy), then use nightmare, next use dream eater until it wakes up, finally finish it up with dark pulse...i think if it were to use that move set then it would be pretty impossible to beat it.
    Last edited by Waterlover711; 27th July 2011 at 5:13 AM.
    DRAGONITE
    Dream team:     Spoiler:- thanks:
        Spoiler:- thanks:
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/rjmtxt.png[/IMG]    Spoiler:- click it..if you dare:

(if you are some of the people who want a game where YOU get to choose YOUR own destiny and can make YOUR own decisions, then add this to YOUR signature)....started by me but you dont have to put my name down if you dont wanna

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlover711 View Post
    i was looking into darkrai and i dont think it was done justice..if you ask me its move set should be: nightmare, dark void, dream eater, dark pulse..trait: bad dreams..held item: zoom lens, x accuracy(use for beggining of battle), dread plate, and wide lens..use dark void in the beginning of the game(or x accuracy), then use nightmare, next use dream eater until it wakes up, finally finish it up with dark pulse...i think if it were to use that move set then it would be pretty impossible to beat it.
    1. Run Nasty Plot, not nightmare.
    2. Dark pulse gains STAB, better than Dream Eater
    3.This is Clefable not Darkrai.
    4. Only post related stuff.
    I CALL DIBS ON DREAM WORLD ESPEON!
    ABILITY SO COOL
    ITS AWESOME.
    'Nuff said.

Lf modest DW poliwag offering adamant darumaka, and a few MALE dream world eevee's PM me if you have one.
    Also looking for shiny: Cryogonal, Heatmore and Trubbish.

I have plenty of Darumaka (2 boxes, Inner focus ones via breeding) and Eevees.

Quote Originally Posted by JJtheporcupine View Post
    1. Run Nasty Plot, not nightmare.
    2. Dark pulse gains STAB, better than Dream Eater
    3.This is Clefable not Darkrai.
    4. Only post related stuff.
    im only making a suggestion for the next potw..also bequiet newbie i dont need nonsensicle lip from you
    DRAGONITE
    Dream team:     Spoiler:- thanks:
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/rjmtxt.png[/IMG]    Spoiler:- click it..if you dare:

(if you are some of the people who want a game where YOU get to choose YOUR own destiny and can make YOUR own decisions, then add this to YOUR signature)....started by me but you dont have to put my name down if you dont wanna

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast