Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 59

Thread: A Tawdry Quirkshop (Shinies, EV Training, Cloning, & More)

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In your nightmares.
    Posts
    49

    Default

    I can trade now my FC is in my sig.
    black FC:
    heartgold FC: 4169 6154 2657
    [IMG]http://oi55.*******.com/90398i.jpg[/IMG]
    Cred to Bug Pro

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revv View Post
    I can trade now my FC is in my sig.
    Ok, I'll be in the Wi-Fi room in a minute.

    EDIT: I'm closing shop for the night. I'll be back around noon tomorrow (U.S. Central Time).
    Last edited by Radio Rebel; 25th July 2011 at 9:31 AM.

  3. #28

    Default

    i need a female dw eevee would u trade for a shiny flawless litwik UT w/ heatwave?

    *Credit Goes To Sworn Metalhead*

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    hi im interested in your japanese jirachi id 08188. Would you trade for a movie victini?
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Black City,Unova Region
    Posts
    43

    Default

    I Want Your
    No.494 Victini Lv.15
    Adamant | 17/31/12/21/10/5 | UT | Victory Star
    Confusion | Incinerate | Quick Attack | Endure
    OT: Faraday | ID: 02645

    Trade With My Tepig Brave With Curse

    Name: Reshiram
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somwhere??
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey mate would you be intrested in my Shiny Zorua and shiny Shelgon for you'r Non Event Shiny Tyranitar and Skamory?
    Nintendo 3ds Friend Code- IGN - Carwyn - 1134 8293 6310
    Rock - Dwebble Magcargo Barbaracle
    PM me for friend Safari



    [img]http://i55.*******.com/xfwwlw.png[/img]
    Thank you Mew for the banner

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Dude have a look at my grade shop and see if there is anything you want for your:
    Shiny UT modest startyu
    Shiny UT timid eevee
    Timid victini
    Flawless UT shiny Carvanah

    Pm of there is anything
    Pal Safari:
    3DS FC: 4768-7772-4721
    I can EV train ANY pokemon for you in less than 1 hour, from the moment you send it to me, PM if interested



    Here's my XY Trade Shop have a look and see if there i anything you like:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-centre1

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Oh, wow... a lot of responses lol...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr Breshears
    i need a female dw eevee would u trade for a shiny flawless litwik UT w/ heatwave?
    I can do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by craig87
    hi im interested in your japanese jirachi id 08188. Would you trade for a movie victini?
    Sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateReshiram
    I Want Your
    No.494 Victini Lv.15
    Adamant | 17/31/12/21/10/5 | UT | Victory Star
    Confusion | Incinerate | Quick Attack | Endure
    OT: Faraday | ID: 02645

    Trade With My Tepig Brave With Curse
    Is it near-flawless (0 Speed IVs) and/or shiny? If not, I'll pass; I already have one, I just want a better one than the one I have.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuggercaz
    Hey mate would you be intrested in my Shiny Zorua and shiny Shelgon for you'r Non Event Shiny Tyranitar and Skamory?
    I already have a shiny Zorua, so I don't want it unless it's flawless and preferably Timid, but I'll take the Shelgon for one of those two.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Span
    Posts
    68

    Default

    how much would 2 ev training cost? i will pay with a dw vulpix and dw gligar
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10151993 View Post
    how much would 2 ev training cost? i will pay with a dw vulpix and dw gligar
    Are they flawless and/or shiny? If not I'll pass, as I already have those.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    great when can you trade?
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craig87 View Post
    great when can you trade?
    Right now.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    ok il see you in there
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    thanks a lot!
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    200

    Default

    hey does the eevee have the dw ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    92

    Default

    I'd like your shiny Cyndaquil and Bagon. I can offer shiny Mudkip and Rufflet.
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    hey does the eevee have the dw ability?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by soundxfury
    I'd like your shiny Cyndaquil and Bagon. I can offer shiny Mudkip and Rufflet.
    Deal.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Can you please clone the Rufflet and Mudkip and give me back a copy? Thanks.
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundxfury View Post
    Can you please clone the Rufflet and Mudkip and give me back a copy? Thanks.
    Sure, no problem.

  20. #45

    Default

    alright the litwik is already cloned meet u inside?

    *Credit Goes To Sworn Metalhead*

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Great. I can trade now if you can.
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundxfury View Post
    Great. I can trade now if you can.
    I'm in the middle of a trade now, I'll be ready in a minute.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Missing info - ERROR404
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Hi! I can trade you my near Flawless shiny HP ice Naive Mienfoo for your DW Flawless Eevee. And, would you mind clone Eevee too? I already have Mienfoo clones, so I would like Eevee clones, ok?

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    200

    Default

    hey im avalible now if you are

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spük View Post
    Hi! I can trade you my near Flawless shiny HP ice Naive Mienfoo for your DW Flawless Eevee. And, would you mind clone Eevee too? I already have Mienfoo clones, so I would like Eevee clones, ok?
    Sure, how many clones would you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    hey im avalible now if you are
    I had another trade lined up but they're not showing up. Let me just add your FC quick and I'll be there in a minute.
    Last edited by Radio Rebel; 26th July 2011 at 12:14 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •