Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Tawdry Quirkshop (Shinies, EV Training, Cloning, & More)

Default A+

Just want to point out that this is a well thought out and professionally presented trade thread. Well done!
    The Generous Blue Raja
    "The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."-Jules Winfield
    I am always searching for FLAWLESS RNG POKEMON especially non-shiny ones!
    I am one of the 99%

My trade thread-

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=559562
    my friend code 0690 7267 4567

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Raja View Post
    Just want to point out that this is a well thought out and professionally presented trade thread. Well done!
    Well thank you very much.

Okay guys, for the three people I've arranged trades with, I'll get to you. Everyone else, I'm closing shop for a few hours.

Hey. I was wondering if you could breed me a Pidgey, Eevee, Larvitar, Feebas, Dratini, with some items Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and the berrys needed to get Milotic?

The "Elite Four Lucian" MINIcon was Created by me! It is the first of it's kind. If you would like one made, PM me and I will make you one.

i can offer shiny: ut cobalion ut woobat ev'd flawless reuniclus and flawless rhyperior.

im interested in shiny bagon shiny relicanth shiny carvanha and shiny spiritomb.

K, I'm not feeling very well so I'm not going to be re-opening the shop today. To the two people below and anyone else who wants to trade, I will see you tomorrow. To the two people I've arranged trades with, I'll stay in the Wi-Fi room for an hour or two so just look for me. If I don't respond I'm probably eating dinner or distracted by something, just sit tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Lucian
    Hey. I was wondering if you could breed me a Pidgey, Eevee, Larvitar, Feebas, Dratini, with some items Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and the berrys needed to get Milotic?
    Um, I'm assuming you mean the berries that raise happiness? Milotic evolves from Beauty, not happiness, or by trading it with some kind of scale (forgot the name). I can give you the item for it (or I could just trade you a Milotic), but I can't give you TMs as they can no longer be held (well, I could hack them, but that's against the rules... )

Quote Originally Posted by mandaringoby
    i can offer shiny: ut cobalion ut woobat ev'd flawless reuniclus and flawless rhyperior.

im interested in shiny bagon shiny relicanth shiny carvanha and shiny spiritomb.
    I'm already getting a shiny Cobalion, Reuniclus, and Rhyperior from someone else. I'm assuming the Woobat isn't flawless, so I'll give you Spiritomb or Bagon for it (if it is flawless or near-flawless, you can pick one of the other two).

the woobat isn't flawless so how about the woobat and shiny ut tympole for bagon and spiritomb?

Quote Originally Posted by mandaringoby View Post
    the woobat isn't flawless so how about the woobat and shiny ut tympole for bagon and spiritomb?
    I can do that.

EDIT: Leaving for a bit. Be back in an hour or so.

EDIT 2: I'm back.
    Last edited by Radio Rebel; 27th July 2011 at 3:54 AM.

Bumping this so you don't forget I'm here, but I won't be available for trading for the next couple of days. I've recently gotten a VERY LARGE quantity of shinies and events that I need to sort through and check for hacks etc., and there are even more on the way. Normally I'd ask for this to be locked temporarily, but I'd like to update the main post as I sort through things. I ask that no one posts here or PMs me for trades until I re-open the shop; I assure you your patience will be greatly rewarded. I've got some really cool stuff to offer now so just sit tight and I'll re-open as soon as I can.

Interested in your Bagon UT & Flygon Ev'd.
    I'll do a 3 for 2 trade with my 3 shinies since I no longer am collecting shinies. I have Vaporeon, leafeon, and mienshao.
    Last edited by Wade3; 29th July 2011 at 10:40 AM. Reason: i
    Black 2 Fc : 3397-2900-8896
    Diamond Fc : 0519 4170 4974

PM me if you need anything

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123