Thread: Could Pokemon exterminate the human race if they invaded our world?

Default Could Pokemon exterminate the human race if they invaded our world?

So,Pokemon invade Earth and they start to attack everyone and everything.Keep in mind that Pokemon have really powerful attacks and that they want us dead.Who would win this war?I don't believe we would win because even though we have lots of technology and weaponry we will be still outnumbered and overpowered.I mean there are 6 billion people on Earth.Only some thousands are trained agents or policemen or soldiers or idk what.Most people are just like me and you.Millions of people would die from the first day.Just imagine this.Psychic types would be protected by psychic barriers all the time while they would turn us into a ball of flesh,organs and bones(broken ones).Steel,rock types are just too hard to die from bullets etc and they can kill us with their stone edge or whatever move they want.Every type would be really powerful.Even normal types would kill lots since they are not normal animals but normal pokemon(there is a difference).Imagine getting hyper fanged by a rattata or even worse a huge raticate.Also Pokemon with the ability Regenerator would never ever die since once you shoot them their wounds would heal on their own and they would be brand new in 2 seconds.
    AND NO LEGENDARIES(except than celebi,shaymin,3 beasts/birds and the likes of cress,heatran etc just not dialga,palkia and the likes)

Also DO NOT forget the attacks that would kill lots of people at once like Surf(gigantic waves at least 10 meters tall),earthquake(cracking the ground,demolishing every building around),draco meteor(...),sand tomb(landslides burying neighborhoods and the people too deep underground),sheer cold,explosion,rock slide,frenzy plant,hurricane and many other attacks.

Thank you very much and don't forget to back up your opinion

First of all, how many damn times will you post this?
    Second of all, if this has anything to do with fanfic writing, put it here.
    did you think I'd post something here or something

wait I just did gdi

Well firstly, why don't you have a space after a full stop?

Second, and most important, this has nothing to do with Fan Fictions. If this thread isn't closed within the hour then I'm a pikachu.
    CREATOR OF
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/9uxgy1.png[/IMG]
    Fan Fiction - Click to Goto Thread

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/b7cbbk.jpg[/IMG]
    10 - 13 - 11

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Apprentice View Post
    Well firstly, why don't you have a space after a full stop?

Second, and most important, this has nothing to do with Fan Fictions. If this thread isn't closed within the hour then I'm a pikachu.
    And I'm a Feebas.

Well, yeah, what he said. Oh, and READ TEH RULEZ.
    did you think I'd post something here or something

wait I just did gdi

How about reporting the thread rather than spamming and mini-modding guys, which is also against the rules? =|

But yeah, this isn't a fic nor would it really fit in the writer's lounge either as it doesn't have to do with writing, so going to close.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fashion Focus: Team Magma and Team Aqua! What's the verdict on the new outfits?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.