Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon LIKE A BOSS moments

Catching Rayquaza in a pokeball...like a boss.
    Help feed my pokemon!!

I have claimed Escavalier!!

When my red health Drapion used payback on my friend's full health Garchomp & defeated it.
    *****BURNING PASSION*****

Critical Draco Meteor
    admit it, no one got that before

Spoiler:- Banner Requests:

Want a counter against Latios or Terrakion? Focus sashed Cacturne w/ Low Kick and Sucker Punch
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Just a few weeks ago, I was tackling the Battle Subway (Super Double) and me and my opponent were both down to our last Pokes, mine being Thundurus, and theirs being an Exploud. We were both down to half hit points, and my Thundurus was slower thanks to a Pokemon who had slowed me down previously in the battle. The Exploud was able to move first and used Hyper Voice on me... I was very shocked to see my Thundurus live with literally one HP left! Following that, I took the Exploud out with a Thunderbolt. It was only the third consecutive battle in the session, but still a miraculous win!
    Under Construction

Chaos (Giratina) used Draco Meteor!

It's super effective!

The enemy's KINGDRA fainted!

Hell yes that's what you get for giving me so much **** in Silver all those years ago Clair.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

everytime when I pwn noobs in wifi battles!
    It's such a good feeling
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

killing every one of Lance's Pokemon except Gyarados in Heart Gold with my Mamoswine. Came in first turn and set up Stealth Rocks. Switched out because of Intimidate >_>. Killed Gyarados w/ someone else then Swept through the rest of the team with Mamo. I was pumped for Mamoswine :P

GodDamnZilla

Beating Champion Iris with my last pokemon. I used heat wave on her archetops and gave it a burn (20% chance). It suffered from burn then fainted.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Earlier today I was battling my friends in the Union Room, and I managed to beat them both. The first battle was black Kyurem VS White Kyurem and the start of the second was Genesect VS Genesect. Both White Kyurem and Genesect came out on top! Yay! One of my friends said that I really understood type match-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by eberger97 View Post
    Catching Rayquaza in a pokeball...like a boss.
    I've been doing that recently in my runthroughs of games to complete the Pokédexes. I like having everything in Pokéballs for some reason

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

When I used Wide Guard before Bulldoze... and it was Mienshao and Leafeon on my team, a Frillish and Krokorok on the Waitress's team which is we were in the Subway Battle... basically hit Frillish XD then Frillish healed with a Sitrus Berry before knocking out, then Leafeon used Giga Drain on it XD

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

Winning against Red only because of Snorlax Paralyze hax. Cannot move, cannot move, cannot move. Aura sphere barrage!
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Owning Skyla's Gym in Black without getting hit once and only using my Archeops... LIKE A BAWSS.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

When i managed to take down Iris's Hydreigon with a single critical hit from a Hydro Cannon by my starter pokemon, Samurott... ya.. i was excited.
    Current BW2 team:

Current HeartGold team:

Furret used Trick!
    Ghetsis's Cofagrigus was locked to Shadow Ball because of Choice Scarf!
    Furret used Shadow Claw over and over!

When I wrecked an Aerodactyl, a Jirachi, and a Dragonite using a Shuckle.

- This was on Pokemon Online as compared to a pokemon game, but still pretty awesome.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

In my recent XD run through I stupidly went into the battle with only 10 ultra balls, 6 great balls, and 6 pokeballs. Exeggutor, Tauros, Rhydon, Moltres all caught with first attempt. Zapdos took 3 ultra balls. Finally weakened Articuno and said "No way will get it in 3 also", 3 ultra balls failed. Decided to give it a try with a Great Ball but had an attacked cued to kill it. Captured with Great Ball!

This compared to the 79 ultra balls I once used to capture Articuno in Leaf Green, lol.

Sweeping several friends' teams consecutively with my Stantler. Swagger, Psych Up, Earthquake, and Stomp. Can't go wrong.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Beating the first gym of Kanto without Metal Claw. While using as Charmander.

Catching Articuno in 3 Ultra Balls, Moltres in 5 and Mewtwo in 7 today in a playthrough of Red version. Zapdos took about 15, which is slightly less impressive :P

3ds Friend Code: 3480-3956-6165
    In Safari: Onix, Dwebble, Barbaracle (Rock Types)
    Currently looking for HA Bulbasaur and Chespin family members. Please message if you want to add me.

Beating Red with only Typlosion with 1HP left over. As well as when I beat Lance in Heart Gold with all my pokemon not dieing and all battles being really close.

Catching legendaries in non-master balls, beating strong trainers w/ my high level trained team.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

it was when i beat red in soulsilver. His pokemon were 10 levels bigger tha mine pokemon.LIKE A BOSS

Beat an electric team with only water types...LIKE A BOSS!
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast