Thread: Pokemon Dream World Tutorial Problem

Hybrid View

Default Pokemon Dream World Tutorial Problem

The tutorial for my pokemon dw comes up every time I enter
    It is getting really annoying and time consuming
    I also have a feeling it might be messing with my dream points, or at least my ability to access different parts of dream island, as I only have access to pleasent forest but I have had numerous days where I got 500+ points (heart in the pokemons speech bubble)

Any help would be greatly apreciated

This happens to me too. I just can't figure it out. One thing that helps is if I log in, log out and then log in once again. I don't know why but it helps most of the time.
    Last edited by PokemonTrainerKaden; 31st July 2011 at 6:01 AM.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

i think it has something to do with the internet cookies, somehow the pokemon dream world erases them and the website thinks that it's your first time playing so it goes through that stupid tutorial again. though i think theres not much you can do about it unless you have some program to stop it from erasing the internet cookies.
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

:/ I was told in the general thread that it was just teh cookies being erased, it really is quite annoying. I think it might also being forcing me to go only to pleasent forest.
    I have 4 or 5 garden beds, and the only place I can get to in the dw is the first forest.
    Pokemon Black FC: 3782 9532 6994
    PM me if you want an Oshawott
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2ducxgk.gif[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Credit:

I have the tutorial every time, but I can go to places such as the windswept sky and icy cave... Probably just cookies...try changing your browser's settings?
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:

Shinies:

DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

My friend code is 0219 0031 8407