Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: H2K's Trade Shop

Default H2K's Trade Shop

*****I now have alot of other priorities so I will not be as active with this trade shop. I will still check it as often as possible so by all means still post your offers, just be patient with a reply.*****

**Please note that this is a 4th Gen trade shop only**

THIS SHOP IS NOW CLOSED AS I WILL BE OPENING A 5TH GEN SHOP AS SOON AS I HAVE FINISHED RNG'ING A DECENT SUPPLY OF POKEMON.

Timezone = Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10)

**PLEASE READ THIS SPOILER BEFORE COMMENTING THAT SOME OF THE 'FLAWLESS SHINIES' ARE NOT FLAWLESS**
        Spoiler:- "FLAWLESS HIDDEN POWER IV SPREADS":

Friend Codes:

RULES

1. NO HACKS, I will not intentionally trade you a hacked pokemon (if it turns out to be hacked I will be happy to organise for a different trade).
    2. I do accept cloned and RNG'd pokemon.
    3. SPPF rules apply.
    4. Post on this thread first then once a mutual decision has been made for the trade we can communicate via VM/PM.
    5. Please be polite and patient as I may not check this thread every day, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.
    6. Please no nicknames on the pokemon.
    7. All trade offers are to be posted on this trade shop first. Once you have posted it is fine to VM me to let me know.
    8. Please use the trade form for all trade offers and service requests.

Spoiler:- "BAN SYSTEM":

OTHER INFORMATION

All pokemon are UT unless stated otherwise.
    The majority of pokemon, excluding most shiny legendaries, were obtained by me unless stated otherwise.
    All pokemon will have the following information listed - Name, Level, ID Number, OT, Characteristic, Nature, Moveset
    All Breedable Flawless Shiny pokemon were RNG'ed by me unless stated otherwise.

TRADING/SERVICES FORM

HTML Code:
    [B][U]I Would like to request a trade/service (delete the one that doesn't apply):[/U][/B]
    [B]Pokémon Name (not the nickname):[/B]
    [B]Event (Only if the Pokémon is a Event):[/B]
    [B]Ribbon(s):[/B]
    [B]Shiny:[/B]
    [B]Nature:[/B]
    [B]Level:[/B]
    [B]Gender:[/B]
    [B]Characteristic:[/B]
    [B]OT:[/B]
    [B]OT Gender (is the OT blue or red):[/B]
    [B]ID Number:[/B]
    [B]Touched or Untouched (if touched how touched):[/B]
    [B]Place caught:[/B]
    [B]Language:[/B]
    [B]Move Set:[/B]
    [B]What do you Want:[/B]
    [B]Additional Details:[/B]

SERVICES AND ITEM OFFERS

1. I can clone any pokemon for you, preferably something that is not already listed in my offers. The only thing I ask for is a copy of the pokemon.
    2. I can rare candy a pokemon to any level for you. The only thing I ask for is a copy of the pokemon.
    3. RNG'ing. I can RNG the following - Flawless pokemon (with or without egg moves), Shiny breedable pokemon (with or without egg moves), Shiny Flawless pokemon (with or without egg moves),
    Natures, Genders. I will only do RNG requests if I deem your offer worthwhile, otherwise the majority of my offers are shiny flawless RNG's with egg moves.
    4. I can spread pokerus to a pokemon. The only thing I ask for is a copy of the pokemon.
    5. I can chain for shiny pokeradar pokemon but not nature or IV's. However this will be done only for select offers.

WANTS

Spoiler:- "Shiny Legendaries":

1. I am after any event pokemon that is currently not listed in my shop.
    2. If you have a shiny legendary that I already have, just with a better IV spread or different nature, then by all mean post an offer, making sure you use the form provided.
    3. I may be interested in breedable shinies, however as I am in the process of RNG'ing all shiny pokemon I may not accept what you have to offer, but by all means still post an offer using the form provided.

COMPLETED TRADES

Spoiler:- Lady Ariel:

Spoiler:- Nalhutta:

Spoiler:- Pipemilo:

Spoiler:- Iceberg:

Spoiler:- DratiniTamer:

Spoiler:- Bballer360:

Spoiler:- Leafylee:

Spoiler:- Lubby_03:

Spoiler:- Koneko~Chan:

Spoiler:- wantho0oh123:

Spoiler:- melhouse_06:

Spoiler:- salaswampert:

Spoiler:- SETH_Collector:

EVENTS

**NOTE: Event spoilers may not contain any pokemon at the moment. The spoilers are there so that I can add them as I trade for one. I am also just starting my event collection which is why
    there are not many event pokemon listed.**

Spoiler:- "10th Anniversary Events":

Spoiler:- "Pokemon Center New York Events":

Spoiler:- "Birthday Events":

Spoiler:- "Berry Glitch Fix Zigzagoon Events":

Spoiler:- "Gamestop Events":

Spoiler:- "Seasonal Events":

Spoiler:- "Stamp Events":

Spoiler:- "Pokemon Center Japan Events":

Spoiler:- "Pokemon Battle Revolution Events":

Spoiler:- "Pokemon Colosseum/XD Events":

Spoiler:- "Pokemon Ranger Events":

Spoiler:- "My Pokemon Ranch Events":

Spoiler:- "Tournament Events":

Spoiler:- "Pikachu Events":

Spoiler:- "Global Trade Station (GTS) Events":

Spoiler:- "PokePark Events":

Spoiler:- "Toys R Us Events":

Spoiler:- "Got to Catch Em All (GCEA) Events":

Spoiler:- "PalCity Events":

Spoiler:- "Jeremy Events":

Spoiler:- "Hadou Events":

Spoiler:- "Pokemon Box Events":

SHINIES

**Please note that this section will be updated regularly as I RNG every breedable pokemon.
    All Pokemon in this section are UT. If you are after an evolution of what I have listed then by all means ask, as I will most likely already have it.**

Spoiler:- :

Spoiler:- "DISCLAIMER:
    Last edited by H2K; 9th April 2012 at 4:22 AM. Reason: CLOSED SHOP

I am interested in a UT shiny level 52 Krabby and a UT shiny level 32 Delibird. What are the natures for on the Krabby and Delibird? I would be willing to offer my UT shiny Rotom and my UT shiny Phione.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Im interested in TM hidden power and explosion, i can give you a metal coat and a shiny stone. Let me know if your interested

The items u want i got odd incense metal coat Razorclaw Razor fang Dubious disc Reaper cloth Protector shiny stone lax incense pm or vm me
    [url="http://www.eonlightvalley.com/pquiz.php"]

Intrested in LV.100 Shiftry . Can offer a LV.94 Kyogre . I can make it LV.100 If you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by woogfroo View Post
    My Favorite Pokemon is Deino.

Deino is much more of a puppy kind of adorable. Seriously, have you seen that sprite? It's all 'wrawr!' You can just imagine it playfully biting off the face of that neighbor you don't like. Just precious!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    I am interested in a UT shiny level 52 Krabby and a UT shiny level 32 Delibird. What are the natures for on the Krabby and Delibird? I would be willing to offer my UT shiny Rotom and my UT shiny Phione.
    The 2 Krabby natures are: Naughty and Brave
    and the 3 Delibird natures are: Quirky, Bold and Calm
    Let me know if your interested.
    By the way I just realised I can RNG a shiny phione (will remove from wants now).
    sorry, but let me know if you have something else you are willing to offer.

Im interested in TM hidden power and explosion, i can give you a metal coat and a shiny stone. Let me know if your interested
    Sounds good, let me know when you can trade =]

Intrested in LV.100 Shiftry . Can offer a LV.94 Kyogre . I can make it LV.100 If you want.
    Umm, I already have multiple Kyogre's, I am currently after a UT shiny Kyogre of any natures.
    Sorry.
    Last edited by H2K; 31st July 2011 at 9:53 AM.
    TSV: 3218/1032

Latest Shiny

IGN: "MaTt"♂ | ID: 46648 | Ball: Nest Ball
    Nature: Adamant | Ability: Chlorophyll
    Egg Moves: Curse/Amnesia/Power Whip/Leaf Storm
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31

IGN "MaTt"♂ (X) | H2K (Y)
    0576-5086-9476

hey i have a metal coat for the lv 100 rayquaza if i can thanks my fc is 4126 6934 7744

Quote Originally Posted by styerbolt View Post
    hey i have a metal coat for the lv 100 rayquaza if i can thanks my fc is 4126 6934 7744
    sorry but someone has already offered me a metal coat, and I would rather trade the Rayquaza for more than a metal coat.

sorry.

Latest Shiny

0576-5086-9476

Quote Originally Posted by H2K View Post
    The 2 Krabby natures are: Naughty and Brave
    and the 3 Delibird natures are: Quirky, Bold and Calm
    Let me know if your interested.
    By the way I just realised I can RNG a shiny phione (will remove from wants now).
    sorry, but let me know if you have something else you are willing to offer.
    Okay I am interested in the Brave Krabby and the Bold Delibird. Thats fine about the shiny Phione. I would be willing to offer anything else from my shop other than event Pokemon or shiny flawless/semi-flawless Pokemon. Just click on the banner in my signature for a link to the shop.

What would u want for the TM sword dance?
    HG (FC)2752-3157-4364

Im interested in the shiny deliberd, but really im fine with any shiny. I have a lvl 57 shiny latias thats cloned

Okay I am interested in the Brave Krabby and the Bold Delibird. Thats fine about the shiny Phione. I would be willing to offer anything else from my shop other than event Pokemon or shiny flawless/semi-flawless Pokemon. Just click on the banner in my signature for a link to the shop.
    okay, I am interested in you lv1 manaphy-lonely UT instead of the phione.
    is that alright?

I am also interested in the other shiny UT legendaries that you have. If there is nothing else in my shop that interests you I can RNG any breedable shiny for you, and I can do specific natures if you would like which would take a while longer.
    Let me know if that sounds alright =]

What would u want for the TM sword dance?
    I will trade it for one of the items from my wants list.

Im interested in the shiny deliberd, but really im fine with any shiny. I have a lvl 57 shiny latias thats cloned
    If you could remove the EV's with berries (as i am out of the EV reducing berries) then I would trade any of the shinies from the list for it (besides the brave krabby and bold delibird as they are already being offered to someone else)
    Thanks

Latest Shiny

0576-5086-9476

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeeti View Post
    The items u want i got odd incense metal coat Razorclaw Razor fang Dubious disc Reaper cloth Protector shiny stone lax incense pm or vm me
    I am interested in all of these items, if there are any Tm's you are after I am willing to trade them or if there are any items in my offers list that you want.

I might also consider RNG'ing a shiny egg pokemon for you (of your choice) for multiple items.

Let me know =]

Latest Shiny

0576-5086-9476

if youre willing to RNG me a shiny flawless brave OR relaxed beldum and/or relaxed ferroseed (with stealth rock/leech seed, for which i can give you the eggmove donor), i will trade you my shiny (T) Giratina and/or shiny UT Latias. i can also include a dubious disc and/or magmarizer onto the trade. its not shiny, but i also have a level 1 UT Sinjoh giratina, Japanese that i would be willing to trade too.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

Quote Originally Posted by Vendidurt View Post
    if youre willing to RNG me a shiny flawless brave OR relaxed beldum and/or relaxed ferroseed (with stealth rock/leech seed, for which i can give you the eggmove donor), i will trade you my shiny (T) Giratina and/or shiny UT Latias. i can also include a dubious disc and/or magmarizer onto the trade. its not shiny, but i also have a level 1 UT Sinjoh giratina, Japanese that i would be willing to trade too.
    This is a 4th generation trade shop (posted in the 4th Gen section) so i cannot RNG a ferroseed.
    I can RNG u a shiny brave or relaxed beldum however read this part of my trade shop first as I do not do specific IV's as it will take too long and I do not have flawless parents.

I can RNG a pokemon for you, with the desired nature if necessary (will take extra time for specific natures), however I cannot get specific IV's for you.
    If you would still like a beldum with either nature for your shiny UT latias then let me know.
    =]

Latest Shiny

0576-5086-9476

i apologize. i found your shop by your sig, so i didnt know it was strictly 4th gen. my plat game is practically crippled - just enough to breed and run through elite 4. thanks for your time!
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

The trade I asked I got wat I wanted but wat about sea incense on a Ho-Ho for the UT Rayquaza can add on more to the deal
    HG (FC)2752-3157-4364

Quote Originally Posted by janson360 View Post
    The trade I asked I got wat I wanted but wat about sea incense on a Ho-Ho for the UT Rayquaza can add on more to the deal
    I dont have a UT rayquaza in my shop...
    u were asking for the TM swords dance earlier.

Latest Shiny

0576-5086-9476

I am interested in all of these items, if there are any Tm's you are after I am willing to trade them or if there are any items in my offers list that you want.

I might also consider RNG'ing a shiny egg pokemon for you (of your choice) for multiple items.

Let me know =]
    well then i would like to get a shiny zangoose and btw i have an odd incense to now
    [url="http://www.eonlightvalley.com/pquiz.php"]

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeeti View Post
    well then i would like to get a shiny zangoose and btw i have an odd incense to now
    how many items would you be will to trade for a shiny zangoose?
    i can RNG it now if the trade sounds good

Latest Shiny

0576-5086-9476

okay, I am interested in you lv1 manaphy-lonely UT instead of the phione.
    is that alright?

I am also interested in the other shiny UT legendaries that you have. If there is nothing else in my shop that interests you I can RNG any breedable shiny for you, and I can do specific natures if you would like which would take a while longer.
    Let me know if that sounds alright =]
    Okay I will definatly be willing to offer my Manaphy instead of Phione then. However I need to think about RNG any breedable shiny part though, since I don't have much knowledge in that field and what would be a good trade for lots of shiny Legendary Pokemon. Since some of those shiny legendary Pokemon are very hard to find, some examples would be Regigigias, Heartran, and Cresselia.

Okay I will definatly be willing to offer my Manaphy instead of Phione then. However I need to think about RNG any breedable shiny part though, since I don't have much knowledge in that field and what would be a good trade for lots of shiny Legendary Pokemon. Since some of those shiny legendary Pokemon are very hard to find, some examples would be Regigigias, Heartran, and Cresselia.
    okay well when can we do the trade for the rotom and manaphy for my delibird and krabby?
    I am currently free and will be free again to trade tomorrow from about 4pm my time. I will provide the link here so you can check the time.
    TIME

and if you decide to trade for some RNG pokemon I dont mind if you are only willing to offer 1 of the shiny legendaries as I understand that they are difficult to come by.

Latest Shiny

0576-5086-9476

sorry i meant the lv.100 Rayquaza for a Ho-Ho with a item u want
    HG (FC)2752-3157-4364

Quote Originally Posted by janson360 View Post
    sorry i meant the lv.100 Rayquaza for a Ho-Ho with a item u want
    What level is the Ho-oh, is it UT? and is it shiny or not? Because I have a normal HO-oh and am after a shiny one

Latest Shiny

0576-5086-9476

What level is the Ho-oh, is it UT? and is it shiny or not? Because I have a normal HO-oh and am after a shiny one
    NO this a normal one
    HG (FC)2752-3157-4364

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast