Thread: Pokemon: Super Contest Comic

Post Pokemon: Super Contest Comic

Well I guess I'm new to the whole comic world ... so to speak. After reading an amzing comic about pokemon contest, it realy inspired me to make my own comic. After finishing the first couple of pages I desided to upload it to DrunkDuck. Really the perpose of this thread is to advertise it and maybe get a few views and pointers from those who have been doing sprite comics much more then myself. Also Maybe for those who enjoy my comic can also put a little bit of input to the charracters and story line which happen which can be suggested on the fourms there and here.

The comic itself can be found here

I realy wanted to go with something a bit different so i hope its enjoyable. It will proberly get updated 2-3 times a week. so i hope its enjoyable and maybe i will get some feedback from you guys and gals.

It looks to be well-sprited and has a solid plot. However, the grammatical errors are quite painful. Just reading the first comic... Ireland (island?)? Resive (receive)? Bautiful (beautiful)? i (I)? oaks (Oak's)?

It really turned me off, which is disappointing because it looks to have potential. Fix up your grammar and you might have yourself a great little comic.

Thank you for the feedback. I agree with you that my grammar needs to be improved, I have been going through the pages; looking for mistakes and I have updated them with the improved. So hopefully all mistakes have been found and sorted out.

I'm also still allowing people to suggest characters, pokemon for characters and plot line which could be adapted into the story.