Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 209

Thread: The Shadow Lugia's Cave of Wonders

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Edison, NJ, origin, New York,
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I beleive i can give you shiny flawless adamant ev'd metagross for your flawless relaxed suicune

    I also like your rotom:
    I can offer
    Flawless shiny adamant scrafty ev'd
    flawless adamant shiny ev'd metagross
    flawless adamant ev'd gyrados
    flawless adamant ev'd rampardos
    near flawless ev'd timid shiny gengar
    Flawless shiny modest cyndauil UT
    flawless bold chikorita shiny UT
    flawless modest shiny horsea UT
    flawless impish shiny gligar UT
    flawless bold shiny solosis UT
    Black Fc 2451-5849-2813

    3ds Fc: 2509 1323 2744

    IGN: Red

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Delafield, Wisconsin
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Hey man long time no see. I'm interested in your shiny flawless Smergle, Ho-oh, Latias, Shinx, and Eelektross. Visit my shop. I'm going to have a major update tomorrow with the addition of 30 new pokemon, new artwork, services, sections, and lots of stuff so if you don't see anything (highly doubt it ) check back tomorrow.
    I like pokemon

    FC is 1421-1861-1516

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kuran mansion
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Hi:3
    Im intrested in this:#390 Naive Chimchar, Flawless UT level 1. Knows Blaze Kick, Fake Out, Leer, and Taunt.
    Check my shop for my offers and pm/vm me if you are intrested :
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=13264651
    Current hunt: None
    Most recent shiny:

    White FC: 1250-0291-7604
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

        Spoiler:- 5thGen Shinies obtained by me:

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    233

    Default

    @barak, I need ALL of the specs on your Darkrai via VM, then we will discuss what you want for it. I need to know its nationality and its date of capture most of all.
    @warrior, Afwan, Onix, and 2rsa, I will reply in your threads.


    Quote Originally Posted by RedJemFlash90 View Post
    I beleive i can give you shiny flawless adamant ev'd metagross for your flawless relaxed suicune

    I also like your rotom:
    I can offer
    Flawless shiny adamant scrafty ev'd
    --flawless adamant shiny ev'd metagross--I believe this is the same one you're offering for my Suicune?
    flawless adamant ev'd gyrados If it's from the Lake of Rage, no thanks.
    flawless adamant ev'd rampardos
    near flawless ev'd timid shiny gengar Already have one for my own personal use.
    Flawless shiny modest cyndauil UT
    flawless bold chikorita shiny UT
    flawless modest shiny horsea UT
    flawless impish shiny gligar UT
    flawless bold shiny solosis UT
    For my Suicune, I'd like you to offer something along with Metagross, if you please. Also, do any of your pokemon have Pokecheck, or other hacked ribbons? If so, then I do not currently accept them, sorry.

    As for my Rotom, I'm crossing out what I already have in my shop. For the rest, please give me their levels, abilities (are they DW or not?), eggmoves (if applicable), and their EV's (if applicable). Thanks!
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

        Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

        Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

    I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I'm interested in your adamant flawless shiny scyther. Do you have a 4th gen game? As i lost my pokemon Black xD. I can offer you an azelf,mesprit and uxie, heatran,latias,giratina or maybe a Arceus. PM me please .

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Two things:

    First, all of the pokemon listed in my Shop are 5th gen, so I cannot help you there, unless you find your Black Version, or get a replacement.

    Secondly, every pokemon listed in this shop right now, is either a Shiny or an Event...Or both.

    Lastly, I do not take dex-filler pokemon, and all but the Arceus is already either caught in my games, or already in my dex, save for Arceus, and someone has already offered me one.
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

        Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

        Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

    I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Edison, NJ, origin, New York,
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    @barak, I need ALL of the specs on your Darkrai via VM, then we will discuss what you want for it. I need to know its nationality and its date of capture most of all.
    @warrior, Afwan, Onix, and 2rsa, I will reply in your threads.




    For my Suicune, I'd like you to offer something along with Metagross, if you please. Also, do any of your pokemon have Pokecheck, or other hacked ribbons? If so, then I do not currently accept them, sorry.

    As for my Rotom, I'm crossing out what I already have in my shop. For the rest, please give me their levels, abilities (are they DW or not?), eggmoves (if applicable), and their EV's (if applicable). Thanks!

    Scrafty:252 attk/126 defv/ 128 spec d and egg moves include ice punch, ddance and drain punch. level 100 Moxie


    metagross: 252 attack/ 252 def/ 4 hp with clear body, level 100

    Solosis : level 1 with egg moves trick and imprison, ability magic guard

    Horsea: swift swim level 1 and i think brine is an egg move

    cyndaquil: is level 1 with blaze

    Gligar: level 1 with immunity, baton pass double edge, poison tail and agility and is DW
    Last edited by RedJemFlash90; 26th August 2011 at 4:09 AM.
    Black Fc 2451-5849-2813

    3ds Fc: 2509 1323 2744

    IGN: Red

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    233

    Default

    I'll take Horsea, Gligar, and Metagross for my Suicune and Rotom. Is this okay?

    (Do the ones I mentioned have any ribbons that I should know about?)
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

        Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

        Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

    I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Edison, NJ, origin, New York,
    Posts
    10

    Default

    No sir, no ribbons to report sir!
    Black Fc 2451-5849-2813

    3ds Fc: 2509 1323 2744

    IGN: Red

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Alright, so is it a deal? If so, I won't be available to trade tonight...

    If sometime tomorrow isn't bad, then we could go for that.
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

        Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

        Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

    I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Edison, NJ, origin, New York,
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Yessir, its a deal sir! tomorrow sounds nice sir!
    Black Fc 2451-5849-2813

    3ds Fc: 2509 1323 2744

    IGN: Red

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Stalkers!!!
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Hey nice shop dude btw I made it on the whitelist yeah! And so did my good friend and Trade shop manager aaron11700


    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Click for Pokes/Services/Items/Jobs
    FC: 1893 2713 9522
    Time Zone:GMT-7
    Trade Times:10:00 pm-4:00 am GMT-7
    Favorite Pokemon:

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Yeah, he didn't fuss at me in spite of all the complications that happened during our trade. He's truly a commendable fellow!

    And bob, no probs! You're a decent guy, and I'm glad to have gotten to know you.
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

        Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

        Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

    I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    How many events can I get for a Satoshi's Zekrom and Reshiram?
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    233

    Default

    At this point, I am not quite sure. Not only are some of my events extremely rare, but also some are somewhat common--and some are Shiny.

    Which ones do you want? What you ask for depends on what sort of deal we end up making.
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

        Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

        Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

    I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    At this point, I am not quite sure. Not only are some of my events extremely rare, but also some are somewhat common--and some are Shiny.

    Which ones do you want? What you ask for depends on what sort of deal we end up making.
    I am interested in your Flawless Movie 11 Victini and the Movie 11 shiny Hydreigon I can offer you: shiny UT Darkrai, shiny UT Shaymin, shiny flawless Ditto (RNG'd), Shiny EV trained Lucario, 10ANIV Ho-Oh, shiny Torchic, Shiny Beldum, shiny Piplup.
    <a href="http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/trainercard.html"><img src="http://pokestadium.byethost13.com/2/Lucas/dpm5/blue/483/484/389/493/330/257" border="0"></a>

  17. #67

    Default

    Can u clone me 3 more of my shaymin, 3 more of my mews 2 more of my jirachis, 2 more of my celebi, and 1 more of my victini and 5 more of my darkrai
    Last edited by benlo7; 28th August 2011 at 1:53 AM. Reason: Added darkrai
    POKEMON FOR TRADE
    and more event legendaries

    I want deoxys or manaphy please

    PS i might even trade 2 of the above for one of the ones i want


    (if i dont reply soon its because i dont get on much due to school, just be patient)
    White FC: 2408 6902 5771

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    At this point, I am not quite sure. Not only are some of my events extremely rare, but also some are somewhat common--and some are Shiny.

    Which ones do you want? What you ask for depends on what sort of deal we end up making.
    Well I'm interested in these: Movie 11 Victini, Shiny Ageto Celebi, VGC10 Eevee, and Shiny Faraway Island Mew. Hypothetically, if I wanted all of them, how many more events would it cost me, if I added a Janta's Golurk?
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benlo7 View Post
    Can u clone me 3 more of my shaymin, 3 more of my mews 2 more of my jirachis, 2 more of my celebi, and 1 more of my victini and 5 more of my darkrai
    Unfortunately, until I get the charger for my new laptop (the battery on it will last FAR longer than this one), I cannot effectively conduct a good tradeback of the clones, unless I schedule a specific time. Will you be willing to wait a few days though?

    (Besides, what are you offering for me to clone your pokemon?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bryan.26 View Post
    I am interested in your Flawless Movie 11 Victini and the Movie 11 shiny Hydreigon I can offer you: shiny UT Darkrai, shiny UT Shaymin, shiny flawless Ditto (RNG'd), Shiny EV trained Lucario, 10ANIV Ho-Oh, shiny Torchic, Shiny Beldum, shiny Piplup.
    I have the following of your pokemon already (or better/untrained/same versions), that are in your offers: Shiny Flawless UT Shaymin (timid), Shiny BT Riolu (timid and has PKRS), Shiny UT Flawless Torchic (Jolly, I think), [for the Shiny Beldum, it depends upon the nature and IV's if I want it or not], and Shiny Flawless Piplup (adamant w/Hydro Pump).

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Well I'm interested in these: Movie 11 Victini, Shiny Ageto Celebi, VGC10 Eevee, and Shiny Faraway Island Mew. Hypothetically, if I wanted all of them, how many more events would it cost me, if I added a Janta's Golurk?
    I have two Shiny Faraway Island Mew's--if you're talking about the Adamant one, I'll only trade it for both, as it's flawless.

    The two events you're offering might be hard to get, but they're not THAT rare. You're not getting all of them (even if I didn't offer the Golurk) for just your two events.

    I'll give my Flawless Movie Victini and VGC10 Shiny Eevee for your Satoshi's Zekrom and Reshiram, provided their natures are good, along with their IV's...That sounds like a fair trade to me.

    As for a simple number of events, as I mentioned--or think I did--in the first post of my shop, that I don't really do trade ratios, as the rarity of an event may change its value.

    What else do you have to offer in return, assuming that you want all five pokemon? (I expect three RARE ones, at least in return. Except for the Golurk & Eevee, the events you mentioned are rare (some extremely so), and hard to get--and the Adamant Mew is even more rare than the rest, so I expect a really good offer for it...)
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

        Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

        Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

    I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

  20. #70

    Default

    [QUOTE=Cosmic Fury;13317613]Unfortunately, until I get the charger for my new laptop (the battery on it will last FAR longer than this one), I cannot effectively conduct a good tradeback of the clones, unless I schedule a specific time. Will you be willing to wait a few days though?

    (Besides, what are you offering for me to clone your pokemon?)[QUOTE=Cosmic Fury;13317613]



    A Copy of each and ok ps I will also give u credit in my sig trade stand
    POKEMON FOR TRADE
    and more event legendaries

    I want deoxys or manaphy please

    PS i might even trade 2 of the above for one of the ones i want


    (if i dont reply soon its because i dont get on much due to school, just be patient)
    White FC: 2408 6902 5771

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I have two Shiny Faraway Island Mew's--if you're talking about the Adamant one, I'll only trade it for both, as it's flawless.

    The two events you're offering might be hard to get, but they're not THAT rare. You're not getting all of them (even if I didn't offer the Golurk) for just your two events.

    I'll give my Flawless Movie Victini and VGC10 Shiny Eevee for your Satoshi's Zekrom and Reshiram, provided their natures are good, along with their IV's...That sounds like a fair trade to me.

    As for a simple number of events, as I mentioned--or think I did--in the first post of my shop, that I don't really do trade ratios, as the rarity of an event may change its value.

    What else do you have to offer in return, assuming that you want all five pokemon? (I expect three RARE ones, at least in return. Except for the Golurk & Eevee, the events you mentioned are rare (some extremely so), and hard to get--and the Adamant Mew is even more rare than the rest, so I expect a really good offer for it...)
    No no no, I meant if I added Golurk to what I give you. I just now realized that you already have a Golurk, so never mind. So that means I just want the less expensive Faraway Mew, VGC10, Ageto Celebi and Victini.

    Now are you saying those 4 are worth 3 rare events? If so, is the DW Arceus considered rare? I don't have it now but it is in a pending trade.

    The Reshiram is Docile and the Zekrom is Adamant. I don't know how to calculate ivs but the stats are 337/263/235/311/274/204 and 337/338/251/245/218/200 respectively.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    233

    Default

    I already have the DW Arceus in a pending trade as well, sorry. And three of those four ARE rare events, all things set aside--even the Eevee is a widely-coveted shiny, and this one is an event at that. It so happens that the ones you chose are some of my best ones. lol

    However, of the two you are offering, I really only want the Zekrom because of its nature.

    What are the levels and EV's of your Zekrom? I will only take it if it's UT and has no Premier Ribbon attached.
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

        Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

        Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

    I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I already have the DW Arceus in a pending trade as well, sorry. And three of those four ARE rare events, all things set aside--even the Eevee is a widely-coveted shiny, and this one is an event at that. It so happens that the ones you chose are some of my best ones. lol

    However, of the two you are offering, I really only want the Zekrom because of its nature.

    What are the levels and EV's of your Zekrom? I will only take it if it's UT and has no Premier Ribbon attached.
    It is 100% UT,and it only has the Wishing Ribbon, which is supposed to be there. I just need to get it cloned. What of the four can I get for it?
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    281

    Default

    CMT for These
    flawless ponyta
    flawless groundon

    B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

    Call me Dave

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    It is 100% UT,and it only has the Wishing Ribbon, which is supposed to be there. I just need to get it cloned. What of the four can I get for it?
    I'll trade it for the Movie 11 Victini.

    (As for getting it cloned, take your time. I am having to put my trades off until Monday.)
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

        Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

        Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

    I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •