View Poll Results: DID YOU?

Voters
350. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

316 90.29%
  • no

34 9.71%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Did you try catching the dead marowak?

Yeah I tried it the first time I played. I kept throwing pokeballs and thought my game had a bug or something that was the reason why I couldn't get it. When I started a new game I tried it again, with no luck. Took me a while to click that it wasn't catchable.

I tried once just to see if I could. And was very disappointed to see that I couldn't. I still wish we were able to.
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

Yes I did. And I still want it.

Yes, I wish there was a way to catch it!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Yes I did. I thought that once the Silph Scope was used, anything could be caught. I was really disappointed when it didn't work.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I spent 3 hours trying to catch it ....
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Haha of course I did, just like everyone else I imagine..

Yes, several times actually, I was young and naive

Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

I tried too...

Spoiler:- Credits::

i spent soooo much money buying pokeballs to catch it i tried catching the regular ghosts too
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Of course I did. I was 7 and I wanted a level 30 Marowak. I was pretty disappointed when I found out I couldn't catch it, but c'est la vie.

Yes. I was upset when I couldn't.

I never even saw her. I always became impatient, and used a Pokedoll. I might have tried when it was a ghost, but I can't remember.

I didn't try to catch it. As I for some reason just didn't catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

I dont think ive met anyone who didnt try......I really wanted that Marowak too...

lol, who didn't try it? Besides, at the time there was the rumor that if you caught it (they said it wasn't impossible, it just had an incredibly low catch rate), all the pokemon in your team would die but you would win every single battle because it frightened the other trainers's pokemon....

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Of course I did at one time. Imagine if you actually caught a dead pokemon hehe :P
    I've been thinking about something. Cubone don't appear in the Pokemon Tower until you get the Silph Scope. Does that mean they're dead?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

yes cuz back then marowak was one of my favorite pokemon, second only to ninetails

still in the process of plotting out team. want it to be unique and amazing. gardevoir will be included even if she's over used xD and mighteyena cuz they r awesomazing.

send me a friend request please ^_^

Of course..... xD

Thinking this over, I realized that I would not have wanted her. I usually only try to catch 1st stage pokemon; I'd need to catch them anyways to complete the Pokedex, and I like the idea of raising them myself.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Yep I tried catching it! Who didn't? I eventually gave up when I was almost out of Poke Balls and was just like "Screw it, if I want a Marowak, I'll evolve a Cubone."
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeul View Post
    Said it before, so I'll say it again. Best Wishes needs more delicious N.

Of course I tried, just not so desperately. Maybe I threw a couple of Pokéballs and then I gave up.

Guilty as charged. Of course, back when these games were first released and every kid on the block was playing them, there were pleanty of rumors. "If you use a certain kind of pokeball in a specific time period, after so many hours of playing, you can catch it!" yeah... I don't ever recall that happening. My cousin came up with the bright idea one time that searching the grass area above the daycare for 24 hours would result in encountering an Alakazam, he ended up seearching that grass area for half the day and then gave up.
    I'm currently playing through Pokemon Blue Version. I'll hopefully be buying White 2 pretty soon.
    Feel free to send me a PM sometime

what person wouldn't try it as a kid? i threw a couple pokéballs at it but once i realised it couldn't be done i just knocked it out.

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

yea, i tried. lol that is messed up @ the guy that posted he threw his master ball at it, wtf, the game shoulda let you catch it with that but i guess it was programmed similar to a trainer battle

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast