Page 257 of 286 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 7146

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Hi Guys

Looking for someone to do me a favour. I need someone to find my SID on White 2, I can't use pokecheck as I connect via the Nintendo USB and don't have a fixed IP address.
    I did have someone who said they'd help but they let me down I can offer event's or RNG breeds although most of you can probably do these already so I'm basically throwing myself upon your mercy
    Are you able to upload battle videos to wifi? If you can, just do like I suggested to Luann, and type the video ID number of one of your battles into Pokecheck's Vs. Player. That will tell you all the information on the pokemon used in the battle. SID's listed next to the trainer ID if I remember correctly. No need to actually connect to Pokecheck.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

Quote Originally Posted by Silvershark View Post
    Are you able to upload battle videos to wifi? If you can, just do like I suggested to Luann, and type the video ID number of one of your battles into Pokecheck's Vs. Player. That will tell you all the information on the pokemon used in the battle. SID's listed next to the trainer ID if I remember correctly. No need to actually connect to Pokecheck.
    Hmm not sure, is that the battle video's from the subway? How do you upload them to Wifi is it in game?

Any battle video would work, and the same person whom you talk to for the GTS also has an option for uploading battle videos.

Thanks guys Just did it, now I can do that for all my games!! Brilliant

I just successfully finished RNGing my starter for Black 2! It's a flawless shiny Snivy with an Adamant nature. My target frame was 118, so to keep track of the PID frame due to all the NPCs, I counted intervals of 5 seconds after the season screen disappeared and found the PID frame I was on using the nature. I eventually had to count 43 seconds until I pressed A in front of Bianca. It was definitely a lot more tricky than it was in Black Version, but now my Snivy will actually be helpful on my in-game team.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2wptttz.jpg[/IMG]
    Banner made by me

Hey all

I have a question regarding the Lati@s. When are the IV's etc set on BW2? I want to RNG them but need to know how? Do you need to do it as soon as you enter the dreamyard or can you RNG them when they stop? If someone can give me a guide or an explanation I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks

Hey all

I have a question regarding the Lati@s. When are the IV's etc set on BW2? I want to RNG them but need to know how? Do you need to do it as soon as you enter the dreamyard or can you RNG them when they stop? If someone can give me a guide or an explanation I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks
    Standard Stationary RNG. Save 1 step before initiating the battle and RNG like you normally would, when you do the right number of flips close the window and quickly take the last step to start the battle. There is 1 NPC in the Dream Yard that can screw with your frame, but if you are fast enough he won't be a problem at all. Just make sure to note his presence as it will affect your SSF.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Hey all

If I'm correct they are set upon encounter (meaning whatever seed your on is the IVs you get)
    Don't quote me on this as I only have B/W & HG/SS experience. HAven't gotten around to RNGing anything in B2/W2 yet. Not enough time on my hands lately. It is quite the same I've heard, just more Timer0 fluctuation (damnit)
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    If I'm correct they are set upon encounter (meaning whatever seed your on is the IVs you get)
    Don't quote me on this as I only have B/W & HG/SS experience. HAven't gotten around to RNGing anything in B2/W2 yet. Not enough time on my hands lately. It is quite the same I've heard, just more Timer0 fluctuation (damnit)
    If it helps when you kill it, if you beat the Elite 4 and the game restarts it'll appear back in the dream yard with different IV's
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Standard Stationary RNG. Save 1 step before initiating the battle and RNG like you normally would, when you do the right number of flips close the window and quickly take the last step to start the battle. There is 1 NPC in the Dream Yard that can screw with your frame, but if you are fast enough he won't be a problem at all. Just make sure to note his presence as it will affect your SSF.
    Thanks Dewey, I'll remember the 1 step. Not enjoying BW2 RNGing at the moment as keep getting trolled massively by my timers which is annoying after 2-300 chatot flips

Edit!!! Finally caught my shiny calm Uxie after 3 days of trying, those darn NPC's I kept hitting the 2 frames either side of the one I wanted which was exceptionally annoying when I was only differing my flips by 1 each time, didn't think I was ever gonna hit the middle one!! lol
    So can anyone tell me are there a lot of NPC's on the route where I catch Azelf?
    Last edited by MSK; 8th December 2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Nobody else posted below so don't want a double post infraction

Finally got my DSs to connect to my Router again. Now I can find out my SIDs for B2/W2.
    Here's to some RNGs coming from me in the near future
    oopsie

Thanks Dewey, I'll remember the 1 step. Not enjoying BW2 RNGing at the moment as keep getting trolled massively by my timers which is annoying after 2-300 chatot flips

Edit!!! Finally caught my shiny calm Uxie after 3 days of trying, those darn NPC's I kept hitting the 2 frames either side of the one I wanted which was exceptionally annoying when I was only differing my flips by 1 each time, didn't think I was ever gonna hit the middle one!! lol
    So can anyone tell me are there a lot of NPC's on the route where I catch Azelf?
    IIRC, there are no WNPC's in Route 23 where Azelf is.

Question: I know that the Dream Radar isn't supported the RNG Reporter. Does anyone have a link to Bug Catching Contest RNG Abuse Guide in HG/SS? PM me.

EDIT 2: Never mind. I found it!
    Last edited by SakuraLatias; 9th December 2012 at 7:29 AM. Reason: i didn't want to double post/nvm

IV's: 28/31/31/x/31/31
    ..Credit of this image goes to me..

How is it possible that when using InfraRed to connect my BW2 to BW (and trying to trade) it doesn't work in some way.

What happens is, I use IR to connect, the devices locate eachother and then it says to wait until they have connected. Yes, the DS (and 3DS) are facing eachother. It just doesn't launch the actual trading, fighting, whatsoever. It sort of freezes when it asks you to wait a few moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimerit View Post
    How is it possible that when using InfraRed to connect my BW2 to BW (and trying to trade) it doesn't work in some way.

What happens is, I use IR to connect, the devices locate eachother and then it says to wait until they have connected. Yes, the DS (and 3DS) are facing eachother. It just doesn't launch the actual trading, fighting, whatsoever. It sort of freezes when it asks you to wait a few moments.
    this has nothing to do with RNG abuse...

I am a newbie here so I wanted to ask a question.I was RNGing for a flawless shiny volcarona. On time finder the frame was 1 and the PIDRNG was 50.so I saved 4times in front of volcarona(since my initial frame was 46)and then I started battling it.No shiny and wrong IVs too.please help

P.S-my timer0 does fluctuate

Then it was probably timer0 troll. What game are you using, and you have found your parameters, right?

yep I did find it.Im using bblack 2 and I read about timer0 is famous trolls(lol),So then how do I get my pokemon then since my timer 0 is not stable

Just keep trying at it. Unfortunately there isn't really anything else you can do, although the DS model you're using has a slight impact on the number of Timer0's you get (DS Phat/Lite generally only have 5-6).

Hi guys I'm still trying to figure out how to RNG. At the moment I'm trying to RNG a shiny Cobalion. Anyway I'm still really confused about the process involved in advancing frames etc. Looking at the screen below it says that the Target Frame is on 264 and the shiny frame is on 193. According to the guide I looked at I'm supposed to calculate the following:

(Target frame) -(Initial frame) -(Starting frame) +1 =Advances required.

The only problem is that I'm having trouble trying to identify the initial frame and the starting frame. I understand that the +1 is referring to the results in the collaboration process -I'm currently using a dslite and I got the same result.

Here's a screen shot which displays the target frame I want to hit:

I have been trying a lot for that volcarona and even did des parameters twice.But yet I'm not getting it so please see I'd this is the correct way of doing it.
    1.I searched for the I'VE frame for 31 in speed and sp.attack
    2.I searched for the pPIDRNG frame of frame 54 and starting frame calculated by the reporter as 50.
    3.I did it T the correct time and started
    4.It did not come shiny after 4 chatot flips.
    5.I tried again for the IVs,even then it didn't come

P.S-I'm using a 3ds

Plz help me

3DS has an eight second delay, so you've got to start the game eight seconds earlier than the one listed. Finally, 3DS has the most variables for parameters of any DS type. Also, you'll need to find you parameters more than twice. I recommend about twenty times.

Ok but how much time would it take ?

I don't know.

So how do I find out the initial and starting frame? so very confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    So how do I find out the initial and starting frame? so very confused...
    I don't use RNGR, but iirc you have to right-click on the seed and click calculate initial starting frame... or something like that. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Page 257 of 286 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast