Page 238 of 286 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,950 of 7146

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    your not hitting your time then your min/max frame should be 1 so it should be the iv that you started with if you hit your time right and it should be all right besides the shiny if you want it of course also are you using synchronize? also make sure all your inputs in the reporter are correct...

also my dear god this landrous is a pain D: i think im hitting moving npc cuaz i know for sure i have been doing my chatot cry's right :/ Im hitting the time right cuaz its the hp dark what i want just not hitting the shiny frame...
    Ohhhh okay i get it now thanks i was using chatot and all that other stuff lol thanks and yes i am using synchronize.

Still not getting it...I've calibrated and I know I'm starting at the right time...any ideas as to what's going on? Should I try some differnt frames? I have my seed right because the IVs match, but it's not shiny and doesn't have the right nature...
    Hiya!

Anyone want to make friends on X and Y?
    FC: 1263-5665-6444
    Safari: Galvantula, Dedenne, and Helioptile
    Looking For: Normal w/ Eevee, Dark w/Absol, Dragon w/ Sliggo, Fire w/ Charmeleon and/or Ninetails!

I've got Pokemon X! Xerneas FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by AmaNoGawa View Post
    Still not getting it...I've calibrated and I know I'm starting at the right time...any ideas as to what's going on? Should I try some differnt frames? I have my seed right because the IVs match, but it's not shiny and doesn't have the right nature...
    Need to do Chatters to advance the PIDRNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Delsnes View Post
    Ohhhh okay i get it now thanks i was using chatot and all that other stuff lol thanks and yes i am using synchronize.
    you most welcome and you do need to use the chatot if your going for shiny but if your min/max is at one then you don't need chatot since you have a lead syncrhonizer i normally go for shiny encounters but since your using synchronize your frame should hit the first frame you get and the iv's should be right if you hit your time right...try that and see what happens...i never didn't go for a shiny stationary so i may be wrong about the chatot thing though double check with these other guys though...Im not positive if you need chatot or not for a stationary for a non shiny...if someone knows please correct me for him...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    you most welcome and you do need to use the chatot if your going for shiny but if your min/max is at one then you don't need chatot since you have a lead syncrhonizer i normally go for shiny encounters but since your using synchronize your frame should hit the first frame you get and the iv's should be right if you hit your time right...try that and see what happens...i never didn't go for a shiny stationary so i may be wrong about the chatot thing though double check with these other guys though...Im not positive if you need chatot or not for a stationary for a non shiny...if someone knows please correct me for him...
    Awesome it worked! Thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Delsnes View Post
    Awesome it worked! Thanks a bunch
    Your most welcome and i got a question im tryin to rng my moltres and im not hitting any delay matches are not what im looking for...can someone tell me whats goin on and when i rnged on my ss it was fine...does it matter when i start my other game? ....im startin to rng my heartgold now...help please....

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

That happened when I was RNGing my Ho-Oh as well, I kept getting 1 result (or are all of your results not showing up?) that didn't show up in Seed to Times. And IIRC, Seed to Times is broken in 9.96.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    That happened when I was RNGing my Ho-Oh as well, I kept getting 1 result (or are all of your results not showing up?) that didn't show up in Seed to Times. And IIRC, Seed to Times is broken in 9.96.
    what happen was none of my roamers would match the any of the delays and said can not be found when i searched out roamers...then i had to change delays back to 500 and it worked and my calibrate was off so i had to update that as well was strange but in the end i am getting results now since i changed that it was very strange and i have a older version 9.95 think that might be why im having random troubles...after i get two rng from this file and then im gunna try to rng my id/sid with the box to get some flawless shinies in my heartgold game...after that im never doing that again unless i really need to...its a pain since you have to run off of one shiny seed :/ rng 6 different id's sucks lol...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Seed to time for C-Gear seeds is correct in 9.96 Alpha 16.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    Seed to time for C-Gear seeds is correct in 9.96 Alpha 16.
    were talking about 4th generation rnging seed to time but that is good to know though never used the c-gear stuff on black and white...

edit: someone please help im trying to rng my sid/id and im trying to find my delay i hit but im not sure exactly what to do in the box i imput everything and it says invaild year? nnvm on that i found out i need a new reporter cuaz my box was bugged, but anyway why the hell when i search ids then imput them in the time finder and no shiny spread pops out? i get nothing...i did step by step what this site told me to do?...when imput the id they show up it works but when ever i search mine out and imput it in no spreads at all are flawless please help :/
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 9th August 2012 at 8:33 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

It worked it finally worked after months of failure! i got a flawless shiny torchic egg aww yeaah 8)

im not sure if i can post the guide that i used, but it was really useful so i advise anyone who finds rnging difficult to use it.

its called Titan's guide to 5th generation RNG abuse. there i havent actually posted the site so i shouldnt be charged with advertising?
    Last edited by Poke_Mania97; 10th August 2012 at 11:30 PM.
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Mania97 View Post
    It worked it finally worked after months of failure! i got a flawless shiny torchic egg aww yeaah 8)
    congrats you can go post it in my discuss thread now your accomplishments here the thread to post your accomplishments

edit: also guys i really don't understand why my reporter and my game are not syncing with my id/sid for heartgold :/ i may just give up since i already probably annoyed a bunch of people for help on their vm's sorry dewey, eleventh, and Xvenasuar X i just couldn't double post...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 10th August 2012 at 11:33 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows this:

If you RNG a pokemon ahead of the current date, is it considered not legit? I just RNG'd a perfect shiny vulpix and my seed was on August 17th. When I look on Pokecheck, it tells me it's probably hacked because it was hatched after the current date So... will it be considered okay after August 17th? If I use it for breeding, will the eggs also be considered not legit?

Thanks!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2zswef9.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2nqrz46.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i48.*******.com/vg7c3l.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i48.*******.com/ejvaex.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i50.*******.com/dnm6bc.png[/IMG]
    Meet my first few flawless shiny RNG!

White FC: 2494 4955 5794
    Black2 FC: 4299 1577 4754

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblezs View Post

If you RNG a pokemon ahead of the current date, is it considered not legit? I just RNG'd a perfect shiny vulpix and my seed was on August 17th. When I look on Pokecheck, it tells me it's probably hacked because it was hatched after the current date So... will it be considered okay after August 17th? If I use it for breeding, will the eggs also be considered not legit?

Thanks!
    tbh i don't really think that matters cuaz its not really hacked you just changed the date...if you run it through a battle and send the video and its sends that means it legit...i rnged some of my pokes back and forward but i don't know...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Thanks!
    Im pretty sure that when august 17th comes, it will become legit on pokecheck. it probably thinks that cause its not August the 17th
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD

OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

Thanks!
    Pokecheck says "Invalid egg receive date" but it never says its hacked. Personally I never thought that message should be there since the date is easy to change, but is highly irrelevant to legality/legitimacy. If you RNGed it yourself you know it is legit, the date doesn't matter and what Pokecheck says doesn't matter either (you know if its hacked or not if it originated from you). Also, just wait until that date passes and the LA will turn to valid.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Wow RNG'ing these shiny eggs is the easiest thing now Its so simple. ive already got 3 flawless eggs
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD

OF:

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

Anyone know what the standard calibration for 3DS is for EonTimer? (Like -95 is standard for normal DS.)

When I first did my calibration I used the -95 and the delayed seconds gave me -424 for calibration, but I've become frustrated recently by not being able to hit seeds, espescially when breeding RNGing. So I toyed around with the parameter search today with several different starting values on the EonTimer, like -11, which gave me the same delayed seconds but when added gave me a calibration of 460.

So what I'm asking really is, is there a standard for 3DS, like -95 for DS?
    <3 - Brawl FC: 1977-1714-5254 - Latest Breed: 31/10/21/31/19/31
    ---

---
    Lock 'n' Load Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Chauzu View Post
    Anyone know what the standard calibration for 3DS is for EonTimer? (Like -95 is standard for normal DS.)

When I first did my calibration I used the -95 and the delayed seconds gave me -424 for calibration, but I've become frustrated recently by not being able to hit seeds, espescially when breeding RNGing. So I toyed around with the parameter search today with several different starting values on the EonTimer, like -11, which gave me the same delayed seconds but when added gave me a calibration of 460.

So what I'm asking really is, is there a standard for 3DS, like -95 for DS?
    Not that I know of, but why are you using delays for egg breeding? If this is gen 4 you are talking about then i have never heard of a "standard delay" and my delay keeps fluctuating ever so slightly still. If its gen 5, use standard seed abuse (Since you mentioned parameters I'm almost sure it is gen 5) and if for some reason you are talking about gen 4, there is no set standard delay that I am aware of.

People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Well, delay was the wrong word I guess. This is gen 5, standard seed, egg breeding.

I'm talking about hitting the IV seed; I haven't had much problem with this really, but lately I have a very hard time. And yes, I always triple check everything: that I check if I have Ditto/International parent, and that I choose the right method in the RNG Reporter (BW or BW International). I might have to use like 10 different seeds before I find one that works, but when I get a seed that works I can hit it in my sleep, so to say - I get it even if I'm not 100% focused and maybe press a bit bit too soon or late.

I always try each seed like 3 times and look for nature, gender and ability my Pokemon has and compare it with the frames that are generated, and if there is a match in the like top 15 frames I take my Pokemon to the battle station to confirm that it's the right one (simple since you can just compare this frame with your target frame to figure out what exact IV this Pokemon should have).

Therefore, I've had no choice but to start doubting that I'm not hitting my seed, which is why I've started to question what I've done so far. It's very strange though, only have this particular problem with eggs, not to the same extent with Wild Pokemon etc.

Well, I've tried to explain as good as I can, and I've played along now with a seed and trying to change the calibration of my EonTimer from -420 up to -500 with like 10 jumps after each try and I still managed to get the same seed like 80% of the time (incorrect seed though =() so I don't think that there's anything wrong with that... I guess I'm just being trolled or something, hard to accept though.
    Last edited by Chauzu; 12th August 2012 at 9:28 PM.
    ---

---
    Lock 'n' Load Baby!

I'm a little curious about gen 4 and using cute charm pokemon in the lead. is it very difficult to RNG your TID/SID to a combination that would result in getting that 1/32 chance at shinies? and does it help make RNG abuse easier for wild pokemon, or does it interfere in your efforts to RNG?
    Just curious, because I was thinking of finally learning to RNG on my Platinum game, so if that would make it easier I thought it might be worth doing.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

I was finally able to successfully abuse rng! I bred a shiny solosis and titouga. The solosis has a quiet nature and has 31 ivs in every stat but attack, which is 30. The tirtouga has an impish nature and has 31 ivs in hp, def, sp. def, and speed. Attack is 30 and sp. at is 25. Pretty good so far, but it took me FOREVER!!!!

Shiny's have been EV trained finally!

Living Pokedex Project: 718/718 Completed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chauzu View Post
    Well, delay was the wrong word I guess. This is gen 5, standard seed, egg breeding.

I'm talking about hitting the IV seed; I haven't had much problem with this really, but lately I have a very hard time. And yes, I always triple check everything: that I check if I have Ditto/International parent, and that I choose the right method in the RNG Reporter (BW or BW International). I might have to use like 10 different seeds before I find one that works, but when I get a seed that works I can hit it in my sleep, so to say - I get it even if I'm not 100% focused and maybe press a bit bit too soon or late.

I always try each seed like 3 times and look for nature, gender and ability my Pokemon has and compare it with the frames that are generated, and if there is a match in the like top 15 frames I take my Pokemon to the battle station to confirm that it's the right one (simple since you can just compare this frame with your target frame to figure out what exact IV this Pokemon should have).

Therefore, I've had no choice but to start doubting that I'm not hitting my seed, which is why I've started to question what I've done so far. It's very strange though, only have this particular problem with eggs, not to the same extent with Wild Pokemon etc.

Well, I've tried to explain as good as I can, and I've played along now with a seed and trying to change the calibration of my EonTimer from -420 up to -500 with like 10 jumps after each try and I still managed to get the same seed like 80% of the time (incorrect seed though =() so I don't think that there's anything wrong with that... I guess I'm just being trolled or something, hard to accept though.
    Ok, first things first. If you are doing standard seed abuse, why in the world are you using Eon Timer? There are no delays with standard seed abuse so there is no need to use Eon Timer (aside from using it to keep track of the seconds on a 3DS, but still no delay or calibration is needed). I'm not sure what you are doing with Eon Timer, but it sounds like that is the first problem to tackle here,

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I'm a little curious about gen 4 and using cute charm pokemon in the lead. is it very difficult to RNG your TID/SID to a combination that would result in getting that 1/32 chance at shinies? and does it help make RNG abuse easier for wild pokemon, or does it interfere in your efforts to RNG?
    Just curious, because I was thinking of finally learning to RNG on my Platinum game, so if that would make it easier I thought it might be worth doing.
    Its about as difficult as any other RNG really. The first gen 4 RNG i ever did was my ID for SS, not even a pokemon first to practice on, just straight into ID abuse. The only difference is that ID abuse requires a longer wait than pokemon abuse (you need time to get through the setup and all of course). In terms of actually RNGing the pokemon with a CC ID combo, the process is exactly the same as any other RNG, you just have a lot more spreads to choose from. Also, if your ID is a CC abused ID, your game will rain random shiny pokemon to the point where i have heard people complain about the copious amounts of shiny pokemon and even say they have started to run away from random shininess. All in all though, the process is the same, there are just far more options for you to choose from. Do note though, CC spreads will not work for legendary pokemon, not even Heatran, despite it having a gender.

I'm using it since I'm on a 3DS which lacks a proper clock and even though Standard Seeds are easy compared to other things, you still need a clock. It was also part of tutorials I've viewed and it was easy to use when I did my parameter searches. As said I have no problems hitting seeds in normal cases, just for some cases I have this problem with rng breeding.

Please don't get too hanged up on the EonTimer, I can use any other clock and wait until it's 8 seconds before my target time and get the same result. EonTimer just happens to be the best I've tried. I'm no idiot, I've managed to breed plenty of flawless shinies, I'm just not hitting my seed quite as often as I'd like to when breeding in particular.

Edit: Ok, problem solved. Just discovered the adjacent seed tool, and I figured it would le me know which seed I hit everytime. But then I realized when I looked that breeding isn't like Wild Pokemon RNG in that all Pokemon in the seed has the same IV. For example, I thought before that if my target Pokemon is 31/31/31/31/31/31, and it got, say, HP, Def and Atk from it's mother, then ALL Pokemon in the seed should get 31/31/31 for the other stats. So I mistakenly thought that if my SSF Poke, for example, got HP, Sp A and Spd from their parents, then the SSF Poke should have 31 in HP, Sp D, Sp A and Spd. So yeah, I was mistaken there.

Funny thing is though that I've never questioned it before, since it has actually worked in so many seeds! I mean, it must have worked at least 25 times. Call it good or bad luck if you wish, haha.
    Last edited by Chauzu; 13th August 2012 at 10:25 AM.
    ---

---
    Lock 'n' Load Baby!

Please I don't understand, someone can explain me how to RNG a Shiny Flawless Pokemon in 5th generation. I've read the smogon guide but the images doesn't help me. As I said before, in the PIDRNG method I know how to get shinies but when I try to Obtain Flawless spread, the nature and shininess are right but the iv's are all wrong. Please Help

3DS FC:1547 5453 7012
    Please, keep a minute of silence RIP WIFI DS
    Searching for pokemon battles, please PM me! Also, I'm always keen to get friends in the 3DS, just pm me
    Friend safari: Poison (Garbodor, Cascoon, Muk) Thanks to Chilliwray

Page 238 of 286 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248 ... LastLast