Page 249 of 286 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 7139

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

  1. #6201
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    43

    Default

    does anyone here rng breed? i just tried to do a scyther and kept getting the wrong natures even thought i only worked off adamant only natures, i stuck to my parameters, button presses, time and date , and was stupidly quick with my button presses because of npc's, i also did ther correct amount of chatot summaries too, anyone help?
    the only possibility i can see messed it up was because my scizor was level 18 and iv's min and max were quite wide apart i had to narrow them down
    Pokemon Black 2 Team



    Pokemon White Team


  2. #6202
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know!?
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerMiner View Post
    Yeah, all that. I also noticed the frame I'm on was also there when I searched for an Adamant nature as a random other nature to see if it would change, but the seed I'm trying to get still showed up..

    I am supposed to have Gen 5 PIDRNG frame as the set method on the main window, correct? Oh, and should the chatot pitches match the main RNG Reporter window? Whenever they do I get that Quiet Reshiram above. Should I just do the set amount of flips no matter what or make sure they match?
    Use IV's, Standard Seed in Time Finder, C+P the seed in the main window, and search via PIDRNG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny White View Post
    does anyone here rng breed? i just tried to do a scyther and kept getting the wrong natures even thought i only worked off adamant only natures, i stuck to my parameters, button presses, time and date , and was stupidly quick with my button presses because of npc's, i also did ther correct amount of chatot summaries too, anyone help?
    the only possibility i can see messed it up was because my scizor was level 18 and iv's min and max were quite wide apart i had to narrow them down
    Could be NPC's throwing you off, or Timer0. When i first started breeding, I calibrated by grabbing the first egg, hatching it, and verifying the frame via Reporter. It's also best to know your exact IV's. Upload the parent Scizor to Pokecheck or use Rare Candies for exact IVs.
    Warning! Boring Sig ahead.

  3. #6203
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Thx for the help so far, people. But I'm not having any luck with this.. Should I just try over and over? (Went back to standard seed quickly, reobtained my seed.)

    But absoloutely every time the Chatot Pitches match, I get Quiet Reshiram. Can the Timer0 be messing with it even if the Chatot pitches are correct, or is the Chatot pitch messing up Timer0 in the first place?

  4. #6204
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerMiner View Post
    Thx for the help so far, people. But I'm not having any luck with this.. Should I just try over and over? (Went back to standard seed quickly, reobtained my seed.)

    But absoloutely every time the Chatot Pitches match, I get Quiet Reshiram. Can the Timer0 be messing with it even if the Chatot pitches are correct, or is the Chatot pitch messing up Timer0 in the first place?
    there are potentially up to a dozen Timer0's in BW2, so it's entirely possible the pitches match another T0 if you're only doing a couple. Additionally, if you're not using a IV frame 1 seed, then you'll get different IVs. Finally, Chatot Pitches have no effect on the Timer0.

  5. #6205
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hey I know this RNG abuse for B/W2 is all still being researched, but I need to address a major problem I'm experiencing with the game's PIDRNG.

    So I've managed to calibrate my new parameters for White 2, and they work about 10% of the time I turn on the game since the timer's min and max has changed drastically. That's no big deal for me right now in catching pokemon with the stats I need. However, I need to rely on the PIDRNG in order to find the natures and genders I want my wild pokemon to specifically have, and I've managed to achieve getting those desired natures and such in the first White game. I know that you can move the PID frame up with various actions like saving the game, using Chatot's chatter, and sometimes waiting for NPCs to move or talking to them. But in White 2, none of that works. NONE OF IT!

    I've tried it all. Whenever I landed on the right seed I wanted, I first tried waiting for the NPCs to move a bit and then search the grass for my pokemon, but no matter how many times the NPC moves on the specific time I start the game, the wild pokemon I find is always the same species, nature and gender that I keep finding when I don't let the NPC move first. So then I tried saving my game to advance the PID frame. 10 times later, I keep finding the same pokemon with the same gender, nature and species. Afterward, I decided to just trade my chatot into the new game and use the chatter trick to advance that sucker once and for all. But in the end, nothing changes. I still come into contact with that same pokemon as I do without the chatot's help, and I had my chatot squawk up to 21-30 different times to see if anything would finally change.

    I don't know what I'm doing wrong! The stats manage to be good everytime, but if I can't get that pokemon to stop hitting the same quirky nature everytime I try, it becomes pointless! Could it have something to do with my current progress in the game? So far I have my C-gear, and I defeated the first gym leader. Perhaps I'm still missing a component that is necessary to get the PID moving in my favor. So is anybody else experiencing this problem too?

    EDIT: I researched my problem a little further, and discovered that my PIDRNG does change when I use Chatot's chatter after all. Unfortunately, it only shifts the PID once, and by the second chatter, the PID resets back to the stating frame.

    What I did was try landing on a particular seed to catch a low level Purrloin with excellent IVs. Whenever I succeeded in landing on that seed, once I entered the grass and encountered a wild pokemon, I always found a Quirky natured female Purrloin with the Unburden ability and the high IVs I was going for. This was how it always worked when I didn't try to move the PID. Now when I landed on that same seed, next I tried chattering just once, and then the next pokemon I found was another Purrloin, except now it had a modest nature, the unburden ability, was male, and still had all the same good IVs as the previous purrloin. So when I reset and landed on that seed again, I next chattered twice. And then what I encountered in the wild was the same Purrloin as the first time I started the seed. That's right. It was the quirky, unburden, female Purrloin with the good ivs once again. So then I tried it all again with three chatters. I then encountered the male modest unburden purrloin with good ivs from the second time I tested the seed. Then when I chattered four times on the same seed, I found the quirky female purrloin again. And then with five chatters, it was the modest male again. And so on, and so on!

    So what I'm experiencing is a PID advancing loop that never ends. I tried the experiment on three other different seeds, they all had the same repetitive result. This shouldn't be happening to my game, but it is, and it won't stop. All of these pokemon finds don't even line up on the rng reporter, so I'm really confused about this problem. This needs to be resolved soon, and I'd really like to know if anybody else is experiencing this looping problem with wild pokemon.


    Ubers are strong, but do you really need six?


  6. #6206
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Ok, so I've been reading on Black/White 2 RNG, and wanted to be sure I'm aware of all the changes before I potentially frustrate myself. In black/white 1, I did every "type" of RNG except the entralink, and was quite successful save for trolling Timer0. Due to copious trading here, I have almost everything I would want, so the only thing I would be targeting in White 2 would be genesect and a few stationary legends, aka the simple stuff. First let me be sure I have everything streight:

    I need the newest version of the reporter, which apparently does not work with Windows XP. (A compatible version is apparently in the works) My computer is a windows 7; will it run on that?

    Entralink is easier and breeding is impossible, but I have no intension of doing either in White 2.

    Game freak decided to troll RNGers and give us 10+ timer0s. Ugh.

    Besides that, it appears to be the same. I'll get the few I want and then stick with White 1 RNG. If I've missed anything, let me know. Also, I am curious to the previous poster's problem of a looping PID, as that would mess me up as well.

    Also, does Kyurem have a shiny check on it; it appears not but I'm not sure. Also, will Regigigas only respond to Regis from Black/White 2 similiar to the Rayquaza from gen 4?
    If I ever think of something worthwhile to put here, I will. Likely won't; too lazy.

  7. #6207
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In Canada (I wish...)
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Tyrant View Post
    Ok, so I've been reading on Black/White 2 RNG, and wanted to be sure I'm aware of all the changes before I potentially frustrate myself. In black/white 1, I did every "type" of RNG except the entralink, and was quite successful save for trolling Timer0. Due to copious trading here, I have almost everything I would want, so the only thing I would be targeting in White 2 would be genesect and a few stationary legends, aka the simple stuff. First let me be sure I have everything streight:

    I need the newest version of the reporter, which apparently does not work with Windows XP. (A compatible version is apparently in the works) My computer is a windows 7; will it run on that?

    Entralink is easier and breeding is impossible, but I have no intension of doing either in White 2.

    Game freak decided to troll RNGers and give us 10+ timer0s. Ugh.

    Besides that, it appears to be the same. I'll get the few I want and then stick with White 1 RNG. If I've missed anything, let me know. Also, I am curious to the previous poster's problem of a looping PID, as that would mess me up as well.

    Also, does Kyurem have a shiny check on it; it appears not but I'm not sure. Also, will Regigigas only respond to Regis from Black/White 2 similiar to the Rayquaza from gen 4?
    I have the latest version of the RNG Reporter. Also, no. Kyurem doesn't have a shiny check, unlike Reshiram/Zekrom. So you can get shiny White/Black Kyurem. I haven't tested the three Regis yet. Probably yes.

    IV's: 28/31/31/x/31/31
    ..Credit of this image goes to me..

  8. #6208
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    You can use any three Regi's to unlock Regigigas.

  9. #6209
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    help! i can't remember if i need to skip some frame to rng a wondercard or not? its been awhile...can someone help me?starting frame the first frame of the starting frame or do i skip the frame?

    edit: also for black and white 2 wondercards are they the same as black and white?

    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824

    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  10. #6210
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Anyone have any luck with Hidden Grotto RNG? Curious. I'm not. :P
    My most recent RNG:


    #605 Elgyem | Psychic | Male | Poké Ball
    OT: Shadow | ID: 05947 | SID: 13142 | Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Quiet | Ability: Synchronize | Characteristic: Mischievous.
    Date: 7/14/2012 | Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge | Met at Lvl. 5
    Hidden Power/Power: Ice/64 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot


        Spoiler:- 5 Recent RNGed Pokémon:



    Credits to Winter02 for bringing my idea of the userbar to life.

  11. #6211
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Assailant View Post
    Anyone have any luck with Hidden Grotto RNG? Curious. I'm not. :P

    yeah, I've caught a ton of stuff in the Grotto's so far.

  12. #6212
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    I need help finding my secret ids for black/white and black2/white2. Please help.

    I don't have action replay or any other cheating device.

    Is there a legit way to find the id or can someone find it for me?
    Last edited by Ilane; 20th October 2012 at 6:18 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  13. #6213
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post
    I need help finding my secret ids for black/white and black2/white2. Please help.

    I don't have action replay or any other cheating device.

    Is there a legit way to find the id or can someone find it for me?
    pokecheck.org my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    yeah, I've caught a ton of stuff in the Grotto's so far.
    Got any tips for me? I'm trying to get a flawless Minccino at Rt. 5. I already abused the Grotto to give me a female one, but I just cannot get the right seed or IVs. Idk... Lol. I mean, I've done egg, grassland, and stationary RNG in BW1, so I figure I could do this. I can also Dream Radar RNG, yet no luck with Grotto. Any significant difference between any of these other than the Timer0 trolling? I don't even seem to be hitting my adjacents...\

    Edit: I have to get off shortly. If you could just give me a quick run down of your process that would be great because I suck. Lol. Plus, I won't be home tomorrow (today) very much. I'll be on a bus and about 120 miles away from tomorrow, so I'm spending that time playing BW2. I'll work on my Minccino, too. Lol. Thanks.

    Edit2: So my most recent attempt, I finally hit an adjacent. 2 Timer0's above. So I at least have come close. And yes, I do understand how the process works, but I believe I'm doing something wrong and would like to know someone else's process and if they've succeeded. :P
    Last edited by Shadow_Assailant; 20th October 2012 at 7:19 AM.
    My most recent RNG:


    #605 Elgyem | Psychic | Male | Poké Ball
    OT: Shadow | ID: 05947 | SID: 13142 | Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Quiet | Ability: Synchronize | Characteristic: Mischievous.
    Date: 7/14/2012 | Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge | Met at Lvl. 5
    Hidden Power/Power: Ice/64 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot


        Spoiler:- 5 Recent RNGed Pokémon:



    Credits to Winter02 for bringing my idea of the userbar to life.

  14. #6214
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Assailant View Post
    pokecheck.org my friend
    Ah thanks. Can it be any pokemon or does it have to be a shiny pokemon?
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  15. #6215
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post
    Ah thanks. Can it be any pokemon or does it have to be a shiny pokemon?
    It can be any pokemon.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  16. #6216
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    It can be any pokemon.
    Thanks. Off to catch an annoying yappy puppy then. I want a shiny Keldeo.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  17. #6217
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post
    Thanks. Off to catch an annoying yappy puppy then. I want a shiny Keldeo.
    Keldeo has a shiny check, it cannot be shiny.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  18. #6218
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Keldeo has a shiny check, it cannot be shiny.
    Awww...is that because it's an event pokemon?

    For black and white Kyurem...do you know which has to be shiny for it to be shiny when merged? I'm assumine Kyurem because everything else is based on him.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  19. #6219
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post
    Awww...is that because it's an event pokemon?

    For black and white Kyurem...do you know which has to be shiny for it to be shiny when merged? I'm assumine Kyurem because everything else is based on him.
    Yes, and only Kyurem needs to be shiny and it doesn't have a check in any game like Reshiram and Zekrom do.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  20. #6220
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    140

    Default

    I've got a couple of questions about RNG'ing Dittos in B/W:

    First of all I've actually just RNG'd a Ditto with the IV spread I was aiming for (31/31/31/30/30/31) but it wasn't the one in my desired encounter slot and a different nature I was looking for (i.e. it was a different frame). My starting frame was 50 and I believ I hit this one in frame 91. What I'm getting at is I got a Ditto by luck. However, I found in the giant chasm I couldn't use sweet scent and I think this is because of the fog, which was probably advancing my frames too so I walked (I think it was less than 128 steps as I still got my IV spread).

    So my questions are 1. (noob question) Are encoutner slots advance useing Chatot pitches? 2. (also probabky a noob question) How do I hit the exact frame I want if the fog advances the weather and I can't use sweet scent?
    Pokemon Y: FC: 4124-5059-9608
    Safari: rock type: Dwebble; Corsola; Barbaracle

        Spoiler:- Gen V:

  21. #6221
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Ok, this isn't the proper thread to ask this, but my problem began with pokecheck and this thread seems to be checked by those who whould know the answer. Anyway, I am recieving endless error messages with any wifi activity over the pokemon servers. The problem began with pokecheck; I got in the GTS 'room' with no problem, but upon trying to offer a pokemon, i got a communication error 13275. I tried to resolve the problem by getting help from those on the chat box, but nothing worked. I then tried to use the real GTS, and got the exact same problem. I am able to search normally, but am spit out when i try to trade. GTS negotiations is similiar; I can find people and 'compare', but get an error if we try to trade. I haven't downloaded anything from pokecheck; just wanted my White 2 SID for RNG purposes. Anyway, here is what I've tried to fix the problem: (trying to connect to the REAL GTS servers; I did remove the pokecheck dns settings)

    Switching games: black, white, and white 2 all give the same error.
    Switching DSs: tried with my 3DS, same problem.
    Waiting: The error code seems to signify overload from what ive read, but the problem persists since last night; gotten this before and it fixes in minutes.
    Switching games: Tried connecting with Mario Kart 7; multiplayer worked fine.
    Mystery Gift: Downloaded genesect with no problem.
    Resetting the router: nope, no good.
    Deleting and re-entering wifi info on both DS: did not work.
    Random WIfi battles: cannot recieve data or even search; same communication error.

    I origionally just wanted to cut my losses and try to find someone here who could check my SID for me, but considering the above, I doubt I could connect to them. What truely baffles me is that I would have the same problem on both the Nintendo GTS server and the Pokecheck server; I dont think the two are related directly. I have not used the GTS since summer, so I don't know if something changed. My fear is that I've been banned somehow, or my IP has, although I've never heard of that before. Since Mario Kart works, I know my settings are correct. The only thing I havent tried is waiting longer or trying a different router at a relative's house. The problem seems to be that I cannot send or recieve pokemon data, yet I can get 'into' the GTS, etc. Does anyone have any ideas?
    If I ever think of something worthwhile to put here, I will. Likely won't; too lazy.

  22. #6222
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Tyrant View Post
    Ok, this isn't the proper thread to ask this, but my problem began with pokecheck and this thread seems to be checked by those who whould know the answer. Anyway, I am recieving endless error messages with any wifi activity over the pokemon servers. The problem began with pokecheck; I got in the GTS 'room' with no problem, but upon trying to offer a pokemon, i got a communication error 13275. I tried to resolve the problem by getting help from those on the chat box, but nothing worked. I then tried to use the real GTS, and got the exact same problem. I am able to search normally, but am spit out when i try to trade. GTS negotiations is similiar; I can find people and 'compare', but get an error if we try to trade. I haven't downloaded anything from pokecheck; just wanted my White 2 SID for RNG purposes. Anyway, here is what I've tried to fix the problem: (trying to connect to the REAL GTS servers; I did remove the pokecheck dns settings)

    Switching games: black, white, and white 2 all give the same error.
    Switching DSs: tried with my 3DS, same problem.
    Waiting: The error code seems to signify overload from what ive read, but the problem persists since last night; gotten this before and it fixes in minutes.
    Switching games: Tried connecting with Mario Kart 7; multiplayer worked fine.
    Mystery Gift: Downloaded genesect with no problem.
    Resetting the router: nope, no good.
    Deleting and re-entering wifi info on both DS: did not work.
    Random WIfi battles: cannot recieve data or even search; same communication error.

    I origionally just wanted to cut my losses and try to find someone here who could check my SID for me, but considering the above, I doubt I could connect to them. What truely baffles me is that I would have the same problem on both the Nintendo GTS server and the Pokecheck server; I dont think the two are related directly. I have not used the GTS since summer, so I don't know if something changed. My fear is that I've been banned somehow, or my IP has, although I've never heard of that before. Since Mario Kart works, I know my settings are correct. The only thing I havent tried is waiting longer or trying a different router at a relative's house. The problem seems to be that I cannot send or recieve pokemon data, yet I can get 'into' the GTS, etc. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Did you try to mess up the trade coordinates by putting in the code that the pokecheck site suggested? I did the same, and it didn't work for me either. If I were you, I'd drop the whole thing and just ask someone to check it for you. But to do that, you have to change the wifi settings back to normal, if you want the other person to be able to get one of your pokes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pidj View Post
    I've got a couple of questions about RNG'ing Dittos in B/W:

    First of all I've actually just RNG'd a Ditto with the IV spread I was aiming for (31/31/31/30/30/31) but it wasn't the one in my desired encounter slot and a different nature I was looking for (i.e. it was a different frame). My starting frame was 50 and I believ I hit this one in frame 91. What I'm getting at is I got a Ditto by luck. However, I found in the giant chasm I couldn't use sweet scent and I think this is because of the fog, which was probably advancing my frames too so I walked (I think it was less than 128 steps as I still got my IV spread).

    So my questions are 1. (noob question) Are encoutner slots advance useing Chatot pitches? 2. (also probabky a noob question) How do I hit the exact frame I want if the fog advances the weather and I can't use sweet scent?
    As far as I know, you can't advance the slots by using chatot cries. I was never able to RNG the Ditto in the giant chasm for the same reason, that if I walked even one step the frame wouldn't be the same that I planned to hit.
    Guess I'll also be listening to whoever will answer this question...
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 20th October 2012 at 7:12 PM.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  23. #6223
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    21

    Default

    All of my problems continued after I changed the settings back to normal, even after deleting and re-entering the wifi setup. I would ask someone to check it for me, but I cannot avoid error 13275 in any circumstance, so I doubt id even be able to send a pokemon for testing.

    I know how to get rid of the fog in B/W. Enter the area in the grass and save. Rebood your ds, then advance the calander by one month. Go back into your game and encounter any pokemon in the grass. After doing so, the fog should be gone. Save, restart, and set your date to hit whatever seed you are targeting. When you reload, the fog will still be gone, but after you encounter a pokemon, aka your sweet scent target, it will return. If you power off without saving (wrong timer0), the fog will still be gone when you reload so you can try again.
    Last edited by Iron Tyrant; 20th October 2012 at 7:53 PM.
    If I ever think of something worthwhile to put here, I will. Likely won't; too lazy.

  24. #6224
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pidj View Post
    So my questions are 1. (noob question) Are encoutner slots advance useing Chatot pitches? 2. (also probabky a noob question) How do I hit the exact frame I want if the fog advances the weather and I can't use sweet scent?
    1. Encounter slots are a part of the PIDRNG. I believe. I do know that Chatot cries advance the PID and the Encounter Slot ties in with natures. I.e., one frame gives a Timid nature, which ties in with an ESV (Encounter Slot Value) 5, while a Naive nature gives an ESV of 3. So yes, ESV is influenced by Chatot cries.

    2. There is a very easy way to get rid of the fog. Save the game in the grass area where you plan to RNG. Then, turn your DS off, then on again. When it is on, change the month date on the DS to one month before or one month after (it doesn't matter which). Start the game then (you don't have to worry about hitting your seed) and get in a battle with a wild Pokémon. You can either kill it or run away. The fog should be gone after the battle. Save the game, turn the game off, and then change your time back. Turn the game on and hit your seed (hold buttons and correct time). When you start the game, turn off C-Gear, and the mash X so the Wandering NPCs don't alter the PID Frame. I recommend trying a seed in which the IV Frame is 1. You should then use Sweet Scent. After the battle, the fog will return, so don't save until you get the right Pokémon. Find your starting seed, and then re-hit your seed and Chatot flip to the right PID Frame. Use Sweet Scent and you should succeed.


    On another note, can someine assist me with my Hidden Grotto problem? It's on the previous page.
    My most recent RNG:


    #605 Elgyem | Psychic | Male | Poké Ball
    OT: Shadow | ID: 05947 | SID: 13142 | Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Quiet | Ability: Synchronize | Characteristic: Mischievous.
    Date: 7/14/2012 | Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge | Met at Lvl. 5
    Hidden Power/Power: Ice/64 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot


        Spoiler:- 5 Recent RNGed Pokémon:



    Credits to Winter02 for bringing my idea of the userbar to life.

  25. #6225
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kei Konguki
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Hello all, I've just recently started to RNG again, and I have a question regarding the new RNG Reporter. Now when you go to calibrate your DS it has this weird Profile thing that wasn't there when I RNG'd previously. So I was able to get that set up and RNG a flawless Jolly Terrakion in Black 2. That was all good and well so I shut off my lap top, went to go train it, blah blah blah.

    However, when I loaded RNG reporter up today to start another RNGing project, it says that my profile wasn't saved for some reason. Also I noticed that it's impossible to exit out of the actual profile window with out all of RNG reporter shutting down as well... So I was wondering if someone could explain to me exactly how the Profile feature works, how to get it to save so I don't have to recalibrate my ds every time I want to RNG, and also if there's a way to close the window after you're done setting up your profile so it's not in the way. Any help would be appreciated
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

        Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Page 249 of 286 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •