Page 268 of 287 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 7154

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

Quote Originally Posted by KuzKan View Post
    PID frame 100

EDIT: since im using method 5 PIDRNG im guessing thats it...
    yeah, that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    yeah, that's right.
    Then i just need to hit that PID frame while loading the game at that specific time i use to RNG my ID's and i'll get the right spread and shyniness if the pokemon i want belongs to that slot?
    Proud member of Club Double Trouble

Thank you for the VGC Sub-Forum <3

Ugh... Those chatot pitches are so troll. The things that sound like lows are actually mediums, etc.
    And the time finder is slowly killing me computer...:P
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    Ugh... Those chatot pitches are so troll. The things that sound like lows are actually mediums, etc.
    And the time finder is slowly killing me computer...:P
    They're not that bad, pay attention to the numbers more as they give it away easier. The higher the number, the higher the pitch.
    Jammy
    1593 1614 1041

Oi, quick question, is the new version of RNG Reporter compatible with a Windows 8 OS? Or is it strictly the Windows 7 OS, nothing more, nothing less?
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Hi all, i'm clearly a bit rusty after all this time and am having a bit of trouble with a breed. Can anyone spot what i'm doing wrong, I can't seem to pin my SSF at all. Here's the parents i'm using and screenshots of RNG Reporter:

Father: https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=3490758
    Mother: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3258823

I'm aiming for a 30/30/31/30/30/30 shiny Eevee with Dream world ability. Everstone is on the father (Jolteon):

The everstone gotta be holded by the mother, not the father,
    A while ago i equipped it to the father by mistake and it drove me crazy cuz i thought i couldnt hit my seed or was misscounting the pitches and as soon as i changed the holder i got the right egg right away

Thanks, I've been driving myself crazy but didn't want to read every tutorial and start RNG'ing from scratch again!

The everstone gotta be holded by the mother, not the father,
    A while ago i equipped it to the father by mistake and it drove me crazy cuz i thought i couldnt hit my seed or was misscounting the pitches and as soon as i changed the holder i got the right egg right away
    False. Everstone can be held by either parent from HG/SS onwards.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Yeah i'm still having no luck. Is it definitely International breeding? Though the Jolteon is italian owned its name is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    False. Everstone can be held by either parent from HG/SS onwards.
    Yeah but he wants to pass down the DW ability, iirc it needs to be held by the mother
    Either way i just thought it could be the case since that happened to me and when i did that it worked...
    Last edited by KuzKan; 24th February 2013 at 6:18 PM.

Never mind, got it! Assume I was just being an idiot. Maybe i'd better go back and check my Timer0 isn't fluctuating..

Yeah but he wants to pass down the DW ability, iirc it needs to be held by the mother
    Either way i just thought it could be the case since that happened to me and when i did that it worked...
    It doesn't matter at all.

I am reposting this due to the fairly many people simply ignoring a damsel in distress lol XD jk, but yeah, please don't ignore me. I'm so lonely XD jk. "Oi, quick question, is the new version of RNG Reporter compatible with a Windows 8 OS? Or is it strictly the Windows 7 OS, nothing more, nothing less?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Oi, quick question, is the new version of RNG Reporter compatible with a Windows 8 OS? Or is it strictly the Windows 7 OS, nothing more, nothing less?
    I am reposting this due to the fairly many people simply ignoring a damsel in distress lol XD jk, but yeah, please don't ignore me. I'm so lonely XD jk. "Oi, quick question, is the new version of RNG Reporter compatible with a Windows 8 OS? Or is it strictly the Windows 7 OS, nothing more, nothing less?"
    If it's compatible with W7, why wouldn't it be compatible with W8?

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    If it's compatible with W7, why wouldn't it be compatible with W8?
    Yeah I know, it does sound kinda dumb, just asking because I want to be sure.

I use it on Windows 8.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    I use it on Windows 8.
    Okay thanks. That's all I really needed to know.

Hello, I'have been trying to do some rng with black 1 and black 2. For the first one, i got my timer0 in like 3 times and i tested it with random encounter and it worked.
    But for BW2 i can't get one, i've been resetting the game more than 50 times, different zones with no npc but i get like more than 15 differents timer0, some with 1s delay, 3s delay and even 9s delay. i'm always starting the game the same second.
    Isn't there a way to find the right one?
    Also, why is that high level pokemon like level 55 Sawsbuck in dragonspiral tower never gives a seed ? I wanted to find high level pokemon to reduce the number of seeds but they never give one.
    What's the best place to sweet scent to get a good seed?

thanks

Aargh why is Entralink RNGing so damn frustrating. Trying to RNG one of the Arceus I picked up in the event ages ago. Found myself a lovely seed, have got my EONTimer set up perfectly, I can hit the correct second every time. But I keep missing my frame by one or two every time.
    I actually did hit it once but the nature was useless, then the next time got a decent nature (Jolly) but missed it by one frame!!!
    I heard Entralink RNG is easier on BW2? Just a pity I couldn't pick the Arceus up on there.

Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Aargh why is Entralink RNGing so damn frustrating. Trying to RNG one of the Arceus I picked up in the event ages ago. Found myself a lovely seed, have got my EONTimer set up perfectly, I can hit the correct second every time. But I keep missing my frame by one or two every time.
    I actually did hit it once but the nature was useless, then the next time got a decent nature (Jolly) but missed it by one frame!!!
    I heard Entralink RNG is easier on BW2? Just a pity I couldn't pick the Arceus up on there.
    I haven't done Entralink abuse myself (I plan on it when I have nothing better to RNG) I would aim for a seed that has your desired nature in clusters. For instance, aim for a seed that has Adamant (I assume) more than 4 frames in a row (When I was looking into entralink seeds I found some seeds that had clusters of as many as 10), and aim for a frame that corresponds to whether you go over or under your target frame more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    I haven't done Entralink abuse myself (I plan on it when I have nothing better to RNG) I would aim for a seed that has your desired nature in clusters. For instance, aim for a seed that has Adamant (I assume) more than 4 frames in a row (When I was looking into entralink seeds I found some seeds that had clusters of as many as 10), and aim for a frame that corresponds to whether you go over or under your target frame more frequently.
    Unfortunately it doesn't actually work like that. You can only determine your IV's when doing Entralink RNGing. The natures are completely random, you can hit the exact same frame 12 times and get 12 different natures.

Unfortunately it doesn't actually work like that. You can only determine your IV's when doing Entralink RNGing. The natures are completely random, you can hit the exact same frame 12 times and get 12 different natures.
    Natures have been RNGable for a long time now. It's considerably complex. I believe this is the guide I used. Prepare for frustration and many failed attempts. Once you've got the hang of it, though, it's only slightly more challenging than normal Gen V abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Natures have been RNGable for a long time now. It's considerably complex. I believe this is the guide I used. Prepare for frustration and many failed attempts. Once you've got the hang of it, though, it's only slightly more challenging than normal Gen V abuse.
    Oh wow, apologies to Zenotwapal, I was not aware of this. Been so long since I actually attempted Entralink RNG I was just going by what I originally did, didn't know this had been found out. I shall have to read and learn.

Oh wow, apologies to Zenotwapal, I was not aware of this. Been so long since I actually attempted Entralink RNG I was just going by what I originally did, didn't know this had been found out. I shall have to read and learn.
    Natures have always been possible.

Page 268 of 287 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278 ... LastLast