Page 274 of 287 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 7154

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    Timer0 hates me soo much
    I've been trying to ID rng for over a week now, but i haven't been able to hit my seed. NOT EVEN ONCE.
    The reason? Timer0.
    And the thing is, i can't even re-calibrate anymore...
    >.> so should i just start a new game and forget about rng'ing my id?
    Here's my info BTW;
    DSixl; Timer0:167E VCount: AD VFrame:8 GxStat: 6
    I'm using the latest rng reporter: 9.96.5 BETA
    Which game is this for? I'm having the exact same problems on B2.

I thought the TID part would be easy and that it would be the shiny starter that would be difficult.

Timer0 hates me soo much
    I've been trying to ID rng for over a week now, but i haven't been able to hit my seed. NOT EVEN ONCE.
    The reason? Timer0.
    And the thing is, i can't even re-calibrate anymore...
    >.> so should i just start a new game and forget about rng'ing my id?
    Here's my info BTW;
    DSixl; Timer0:167E VCount: AD VFrame:8 GxStat: 6
    I'm using the latest rng reporter: 9.96.5 BETA
    what game are your trying to id abuse cuaz i had that trouble and found out it was my reporter but it seems its no that you got the latest reporter...did you put in the pid not the seed in the box i think that is what you need to do for any game i think >.> i never tried that for bw2 or bw

I'm using White 2.
    The seed works fine, you just have to put in a frame that's 1 higher then your target frame.

Fearless, I thought TID abuse would be easy as well.
    Turns out, nope
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

I'm using White 2.
    The seed works fine, you just have to put in a frame that's 1 higher then your target frame.

Fearless, I thought TID abuse would be easy as well.
    Turns out, nope
    Why does it have to be one frame higher? I only want a shiny snivy, I already have shiny legends on B1 and I don't think I can be bothered doing that again on B2. So I just selected "gift."

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    Why does it have to be one frame higher? I only want a shiny snivy, I already have shiny legends on B1 and I don't think I can be bothered doing that again on B2. So I just selected "gift."
    If you're using a specific seed, it has to be one frame higher cause Rng reporter is messed up. the creators know about it too

If you're using a specific seed, it has to be one frame higher cause Rng reporter is messed up. the creators know about it too
    Exactly why does everyone say this? I have never had a problem just going right up to the frame (and I've done more RNGs than most of the people here, combined).

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Exactly why does everyone say this? I have never had a problem just going right up to the frame (and I've done more RNGs than most of the people here, combined).
    While I have no doubt about that, in pandora, you have to make the target frame one frame higher to accommodate for something or the id will make the wrong frame shiny

"- Gen V ID/SID abuse is technically one frame too small for everything (minor issue)"
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?hl=en&pli=1#

Quote taken from Slashmolder's Rng Reporter notes

While I have no doubt about that, in pandora, you have to make the target frame one frame higher to accommodate for something or the id will make the wrong frame shiny

"- Gen V ID/SID abuse is technically one frame too small for everything (minor issue)"
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?hl=en&pli=1#

Quote taken from Slashmolder's Rng Reporter notes
    This is true, when I first did this on Black 1 was using Princess of Johto's guide and basically did everything she did. I just thought that the frames advanced because I selected "wild" instead of "gift." However for me there was a three frame difference.

This time around on Black 2 I just want a shiny snivy, so I selected "gift."

i don't know if this related but i noticed when i rng my seed for events im always of buy two frames im saying maybe its someone's game that makes the seeds up and down like that with the frames? i don't know but i find it strange i never tried id abuse on bw2 i only did events i noticed the reproter likes to be off but i don't understand why go 1 frame higher for id abuse though? is the reporter off of something for the pandora box?

That's a known issue with RNGR.

That's a known issue with RNGR.
    what you mean by that all my boxes everything is checked correctly? why would it be my fault? just curious? or you talking about box?

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    what you mean by that all my boxes everything is checked correctly? why would it be my fault? just curious? or you talking about box?
    No, he means that the issue is with the program itself. For wondercards Time Finder gives you a TF that is incorrect, but the main window will give the correct TF. Just foloow the main window frames for wondercards.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    No, he means that the issue is with the program itself. For wondercards Time Finder gives you a TF that is incorrect, but the main window will give the correct TF. Just foloow the main window frames for wondercards.
    oh i do fallow but i got confused what he ment lol thanks dewey also does anyone have a 3rd gen guide for rnging? i really want to try it out with one of my games...is it possible to rng in firered and leafgreen? its just some moves on competitive pokemon are rare and i want to have them for my new gens and there only in 3rd gen tutoring...

It's not possible on retail (well, technically it is, but it's beyond your skill level, no offense).

It's not possible on retail (well, technically it is, but it's beyond your skill level, no offense).
    what do you mean by that? is it that hard something? i have figured out 5th and 4th gen i don't understand why i can't try?

what do you mean by that? is it that hard something?
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was, besides you can just RNG your 3rd gen targets in Emerald/dead battery Ruby/Sapphire and then send them to FireRed/LeafGreen to get their needed tutor moves. I believe the only thing relatively worthwhile you'll miss in FireRed/LeafGreen is Double-Edge for Entei and frankly the event Flare Blitz one would outclass it, plus there's a glitch in FireRed/LeafGreen that would prevent them from having high IVs anywho (at least for shiny FireRed/LeafGreen roamers).
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was, besides you can just RNG your 3rd gen targets in Emerald/dead battery Ruby/Sapphire and then send them to FireRed/LeafGreen to get their needed tutor moves. I believe the only thing relatively worthwhile you'll miss in FireRed/LeafGreen is Double-Edge for Entei and frankly the event Flare Blitz one would outclass it, plus there's a glitch in FireRed/LeafGreen that would prevent them from having high IVs anywho (at least for shiny FireRed/LeafGreen roamers).
    well can i still try though then on emerald, ruby or saphirre then transfer to my firered and leafgreen for the tutoring i don't mind doing that really i just want to at least get things i can't in 5th gen...thats what i ment though sorry was gunna rng it on maybe my ruby or saphire i know for sure the clocks have dried out...my emerald i think did too...i wanted the best guides to figure out how to do it though...i didn't see anything on firered and leafgreen so i assume best way is going through ruby,sapphire and emerald...then have it transferred to learn that move in firered or leafgreen like you said really sorry for asking the wrong question agonist my bad >.> know i understand why you posted i typed the wrong game -_-
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th April 2013 at 2:56 AM.

FR/LG is beyond the skill level of any human period. R/S/E is tough... stick to Emerald for most things.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Zari says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    FR/LG is beyond the skill level of any human period. R/S/E is tough... stick to Emerald for most things.
    oh okay got it yeah i figured out that there is not a way possible yet for FR/LG and i really ment R/S/E...so what makes it harder then emerald then? just on the curious side for ruby and saphire? i still like to learn and i can't remember though if my internal battery died on that one cuaz i haven't played it in awhile...i use the cartiage for rnging 4th gen mostly...

Some people have pulled off FR/LG Abuse, but the rewards from it are minimal. The only things worth it is the Navel Rock and Birth sland Eventsand some specific move tutor pokes. Everything else can be obtained in HG/SS.

oh okay got it yeah i figured out that there is not a way possible yet for FR/LG and i really ment R/S/E...so what makes it harder then emerald then? just on the curious side for ruby and saphire? i still like to learn and i can't remember though if my internal battery died on that one cuaz i haven't played it in awhile...i use the cartiage for rnging 4th gen mostly...
    If the battery for R/S is dead, then it's pretty much the same as Emerald, just no Everstone (And IV inheritance is messed up anyway), and no Synchronize. If the battery is still good, then it's completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Some people have pulled off FR/LG Abuse, but the rewards from it are minimal. The only things worth it is the Navel Rock and Birth sland Eventsand some specific move tutor pokes. Everything else can be obtained in HG/SS.
    Birth Island and Navel Rock are on Emerald anyway.

If the battery for R/S is dead, then it's pretty much the same as Emerald, just no Everstone (And IV inheritance is messed up anyway), and no Synchronize. If the battery is still good, then it's completely different.

Birth Island and Navel Rock are on Emerald anyway.
    yes my battery is dead on both ruby and sapphire but not emerald thanks for the response though...is there a direct thread on smogon for ruby and sapphire? i like to read up on it...i just want to learn for rare move tutor stuff thats all from 3rd gen like toss chansey ill just transfer it to fr/lg for the tutor move then transfer it all the way to my white 2...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 21st April 2013 at 2:38 AM.

Can you rng breed me something I can offer stuff for it.
    My Black 2 Friend code is: 5458 7429 2555

Quote Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
    Can you rng breed me something I can offer stuff for it.
    This is a help thread, for trades try the RNG trade thread
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Page 274 of 287 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284 ... LastLast