Page 109 of 286 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 7146

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

  1. #2701
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    10 blocks above bedrock
    Posts
    786

    Default

    On rng reporter, how do I get time finder to show the ability/encounter slot and the IVs? I can't get it to do both.

  2. #2702
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,920

    Default


    Nature: Naive | Ability: Sheer Force -> Overcoat -> Moxie
    Received at: Route 3 | Hatched at: Route 3
    Hidden Power: Dark 70 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Known Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Rage

    Also working on a Scraggy, will post results soon.
    Last edited by Vandslaux; 17th January 2012 at 3:00 AM.


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  3. #2703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metagrody6 View Post
    On rng reporter, how do I get time finder to show the ability/encounter slot and the IVs? I can't get it to do both.
    it doesn't show the IVs of Wild Pokemon, most likely because you should already know what you're getting.


    Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

  4. #2704
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    Also, how do you set up that characteristic thing for RNG Reporter? Apparently, I'm supposed to C+P something into Researcher? Finding my SSF is usually a pain in the ***.


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  5. #2705
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Coast!
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post

    Nature: Naive | Ability: Sheer Force -> Overcoat -> Moxie
    Received at: Route 3 | Hatched at: Route 3
    Hidden Power: Dark 70 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Known Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Rage

    Also working on a Scraggy, will post results soon.
    That's awesome! I have been planning to do one for way too long. :/

  6. #2706
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    10 blocks above bedrock
    Posts
    786

    Default

    I'm confused. Once you find a seed for IVs you want, how do you find the PID frames (nature/ability) for that seed?

  7. #2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    If it wasn't bred, I would love oh-so-much to put it in SOMETHING other than a normal Poke Ball, like a Nest Ball.


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  8. #2708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    Also, how do you set up that characteristic thing for RNG Reporter? Apparently, I'm supposed to C+P something into Researcher? Finding my SSF is usually a pain in the ***.
    All you need to do is copy your seed into the main window, and do what you'd normally do if you were trying to find your SSF. Then you right-click on one of the results and choose 'display parents in search' or something like that, and input the IVs.


    Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

  9. #2709
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,920

    Default


    Nature: Jolly | Ability: Moxie
    Received at: Route 3 | Hatched at: Route 3
    Hidden Power: Dark 70 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Known Moves: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Fake Out

    Was pretty tough to find my SSF, so I took a wild guess at it and guessed it on the first try XD

    I've kind of noticed that I only really need to guess +4, +5, and +6. Possibly +7.


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  10. #2710
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Coast!
    Posts
    1,387

    Default


    #272 Ludicolo (UT @ Lv. 15 | | ♀ | | HeartGold RNG (Non-Redis)
    Nature: Jolly | Ability: Swift Swim | Characteristic: Often dozes off.
    Date: 01/01/2011 | Hatched: Goldenrod City | Met at Lvl. 1
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Hidden Power: Dark 70
    Move(s): Drain Punch | Ice Punch | Seed Bomb | Thunderpunch

    Did this as a BP for foxyman. Pretty awesome. The first 3 were set moves to put on there, but Thunderpunch for a BoltBeam combo I guess.

  11. #2711
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    Nice, I think he'll like it.

    Also, thinking of attempting 4th gen again. What are the important stuff to remember for DPt abuse? Hitting a specific delay seems pretty intimidating, 60 times a second :/. Already know about Journal Flipping, and verifying seed with Coin Flip, what's it that I need one page of? A wild pokemon?

    Seems like it was orientated as an SD Ludicolo.

    Also, is it worth it to make anything bar semi-bulky mixed attackers and breeds hexflawless?
    Last edited by Vandslaux; 17th January 2012 at 5:38 AM.


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  12. #2712
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    496

    Default

    I love an early morning RNG

    Just did 2x Poliwag both Shiny flawless, one Adamant for a Poliwrath & one Modest for a Drizzle Toed.
    Hit the Modest one 2nd time, Adamant took about 10 goes.

    I want to post in the format eveyone else does but whenever I try to go on the pokecheck site for the sprites it crashes my internet

  13. #2713
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    Does having anything in the daycare affect the PIDRNG? I'm trying to RNG Victini, and I keep hitting my seed (I keep going into the game at :25, my target time is :26 and I can see/hear the click as the menu fades). I keep getting a Quiet Likes to Fight Victini. I heard somewhere that it does, though I could be mixing it up with the IVRNG. Could also be my 3 keypresses.

    And I use Serebii for sprites.


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  14. #2714
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Coast!
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    I love an early morning RNG

    Just did 2x Poliwag both Shiny flawless, one Adamant for a Poliwrath & one Modest for a Drizzle Toed.
    Hit the Modest one 2nd time, Adamant took about 10 goes.

    I want to post in the format eveyone else does but whenever I try to go on the pokecheck site for the sprites it crashes my internet
    Just click quote on someone's RNG post with the moving sprites, then copy it and then paste it into your own post. All you have to do is change the number in the link to whatever your Pokemon's dex number is. Pokecheck's sprite page crashes on me as well so that's what I did.

  15. #2715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    Does having anything in the daycare affect the PIDRNG? I'm trying to RNG Victini, and I keep hitting my seed (I keep going into the game at :25, my target time is :26 and I can see/hear the click as the menu fades). I keep getting a Quiet Likes to Fight Victini. I heard somewhere that it does, though I could be mixing it up with the IVRNG. Could also be my 3 keypresses.

    And I use Serebii for sprites.
    Not at all. I almost always have something in the daycare, and it never messes up.

    The PIDRNG and the IVRNG are the same, assuming you're trying to get a wondercard.


    Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

  16. #2716
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    Does having anything in the daycare affect the PIDRNG? I'm trying to RNG Victini, and I keep hitting my seed (I keep going into the game at :25, my target time is :26 and I can see/hear the click as the menu fades). I keep getting a Quiet Likes to Fight Victini. I heard somewhere that it does, though I could be mixing it up with the IVRNG. Could also be my 3 keypresses.

    And I use Serebii for sprites.
    I don't know if this still applies, but when I first learned egg RNG, I was confused as hell. The reason: Power Items. They were throwing me off. When I finally took it off, I would hit my seed every time. Perhaps that could be the case?

  17. #2717
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Coast!
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drothagreat0ne View Post
    I don't know if this still applies, but when I first learned egg RNG, I was confused as hell. The reason: Power Items. They were throwing me off. When I finally took it off, I would hit my seed every time. Perhaps that could be the case?
    That doesn't really apply since he's RNGing the Victini event..

  18. #2718
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,866

    Default


    Agonist | 00001 | Adamant / Jolly | Swarm
    31 | 31 | 31 | 14 | 31 | 31
    Poison Tail | Protect | Pursuit | Screech
    UT as Venipede


    The ball doesn't match very well, but I couldn't think of what ball would match better. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Agonist; 17th January 2012 at 8:20 PM.

  19. #2719
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Coast!
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11tjcoulombe View Post

    Agonist | 00001 | Adamant / Jolly | Swarm
    31 | 31 | 31 | 14 | 31 | 31
    Poison Tail | Protect | Pursuit | Screech
    UT as Venipede


    The ball doesn't match very well, but I couldn't think of what ball would match better. Any ideas?
    Too bad you can't use a Cherish Ball. Repeat Ball could work. As well as a Premier Ball. Looks good with the Luxury Ball anyways, great job.

  20. #2720

    Default

    Roamer RNGs using post elite four method.


    |#243|Raikou|Timid|Pressure|31|22|30|31|31|31|Ice 70|
    |Roar|Quick Attack|Spark|Reflect|
    |Caught at Route 32|




    |#380|Latias|Timid|Levitate|31|6|31|30|31|30|Fire 70|
    |Dragonbreath|Water Sport|Refresh|Mist Ball|
    |Caught at Route 24|


    Caught the Latias on this year's upcoming Valentines Day if anyone questions the ball choice.

  21. #2721
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Coast!
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A d v e n t™ View Post
    Roamer RNGs using post elite four method.


    |#243|Raikou|Timid|Pressure|31|22|30|31|31|31|Ice 70|
    |Roar|Quick Attack|Spark|Reflect|
    |Caught at Route 32|




    |#380|Latias|Timid|Levitate|31|6|31|30|31|30|Fire 70|
    |Dragonbreath|Water Sport|Refresh|Mist Ball|
    |Caught at Route 24|


    Caught the Latias on this year's upcoming Valentines Day if anyone questions the ball choice.
    I like the Latias a lot. Good choice in the ball.

    EDIT: New guy. I feel like a lot of people have used Nest Ball. I thought about friend ball but it was way to darker when I threw the ball at him. Dusk just seemed right with them both being green, and the red line is like the shiny star lol (I am thinking way too hard). I will get him in a Nest ball next time. lol. Just used my Suicune seed so he doesn't have a perfect SpA stat.


    #150 Mewtwo | | - | | SoulSilver RNG (Non-Redis)
    Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure | Characteristic: Often dozes off.
    Date: 05/27/2011 (My B-Day!)| Caught: Cerulean Cave | Met at Lvl. 70
    IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31 | Hidden Power: Electric 70
    Move(s): Trick | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap
    Last edited by TDawg; 18th January 2012 at 9:21 AM.

  22. #2722
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Guys, which Pokemon would you consider the most anti-establishment? I want to RNG one for my support against SOPA and PIPA.

  23. #2723
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rumination Field
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Just wanted to show a couple of my RNGs. I've been doing a lot of captures, it's pretty much my specialty.


    |#538|Throh|Careful|Guts|31|31|31|10|31|31|Electric 70|
    |Revenge|Storm Throw|Body Slam|Bulk Up|
    |Route 10|Met at Lv. 33|



    |#207|Gligar|Adamant|Sand Veil|31|31|31|30|31|31|Electric 70|
    |Slash|Swords Dance|U-turn|X-Scissor|
    |Route 15|Met at Lv. 47|



    |#426|Drifblim|Modest|Unburden|31|9|31|31|31|31|Dark 68|
    |Swallow|Spit Up|Ominous Wind|Baton Pass|
    |Giant Chasm|Met at Lv. 49|



    |#200|Misdreavus|Timid|Levitate|31|19|31|31|31|31|Dark 70|
    |Pain Split|Payback|Shadow Ball|Perish Song|
    |Abundant Shrine|Met at Lv. 48|



    |#607|Litwick|Modest|Flash Fire|31|31|30|30|30|30|Fighting 70|
    |Night Shade|Will-O-Wisp|Flame Burst|Imprison|
    |Celestial Tower|Met at Lv. 26|



    |#615|Cryogonal|Calm|Levitate|31|3|31|31|31|31|Dark 70|
    |Mist|Haze|Aurora Beam|Acid Armor|
    |Twist Mountain|Met at Lv. 31|



    |#494|Victini|Jolly|Victory Star|31|31|31|19|31|31|Dark 70|
    |V-create|Fusion Flare|Fusion Bolt|Searing Shot|
    |Wi-Fi Gift|Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50|


    This one I kinda found by accident. I was trying to RNG a shiny HP Ground 70 Venomoth which can only be found in the dark grass at the Dreamyard. After a few hours of hitting or missing seeds, and overshooting or coming up short on Chatot flips based on WNPC frame advancements, I hit my target and indeed I encountered my Venomoth just like RNG Reporter said I would. Too bad its double battle partner decided to steal the frame instead...


    |#517|Munna|Modest|Synchronize|31|22|31|30|30|31|Ground 70|
    |Psychic|Dream Eater|Telekinesis|Stored Power|
    |Dreamyard|Met at Lv. 48|


    Thanks to Advent for the format by the way.
    Just so it's clear, my white FC is 4729-1177-5594. The one on my banner is outdated.


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nl1r2o.png[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  24. #2724
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Great job with the RNG, guys. After thinking for a bit, I think this critter best fits what I was looking for in the SOPA/PIPA ordeal. I'm definitely going to use it. Here it is:



    #52 Meowth | | | |
    Nature: Jolly | Ability: Technician | Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
    Date: 01/18/2012 | Egg Hatched: Castelia City
    Hidden Power: Electric | IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

  25. #2725
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Coast!
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch5688 View Post
    Just wanted to show a couple of my RNGs. I've been doing a lot of captures, it's pretty much my specialty.


    |#538|Throh|Careful|Guts|31|31|31|10|31|31|Electric 70|
    |Revenge|Storm Throw|Body Slam|Bulk Up|
    |Route 10|Met at Lv. 33|



    |#207|Gligar|Adamant|Sand Veil|31|31|31|30|31|31|Electric 70|
    |Slash|Swords Dance|U-turn|X-Scissor|
    |Route 15|Met at Lv. 47|



    |#426|Drifblim|Modest|Unburden|31|9|31|31|31|31|Dark 68|
    |Swallow|Spit Up|Ominous Wind|Baton Pass|
    |Giant Chasm|Met at Lv. 49|



    |#200|Misdreavus|Timid|Levitate|31|19|31|31|31|31|Dark 70|
    |Pain Split|Payback|Shadow Ball|Perish Song|
    |Abundant Shrine|Met at Lv. 48|



    |#607|Litwick|Modest|Flash Fire|31|31|30|30|30|30|Fighting 70|
    |Night Shade|Will-O-Wisp|Flame Burst|Imprison|
    |Celestial Tower|Met at Lv. 26|



    |#615|Cryogonal|Calm|Levitate|31|3|31|31|31|31|Dark 70|
    |Mist|Haze|Aurora Beam|Acid Armor|
    |Twist Mountain|Met at Lv. 31|



    |#494|Victini|Jolly|Victory Star|31|31|31|19|31|31|Dark 70|
    |V-create|Fusion Flare|Fusion Bolt|Searing Shot|
    |Wi-Fi Gift|Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50|


    This one I kinda found by accident. I was trying to RNG a shiny HP Ground 70 Venomoth which can only be found in the dark grass at the Dreamyard. After a few hours of hitting or missing seeds, and overshooting or coming up short on Chatot flips based on WNPC frame advancements, I hit my target and indeed I encountered my Venomoth just like RNG Reporter said I would. Too bad its double battle partner decided to steal the frame instead...


    |#517|Munna|Modest|Synchronize|31|22|31|30|30|31|Ground 70|
    |Psychic|Dream Eater|Telekinesis|Stored Power|
    |Dreamyard|Met at Lv. 48|


    Thanks to Advent for the format by the way.
    Whoa Scorch you have gotten pretty good. ^^ Good Job

    Dro nice meowth :3. I have been thinking of RNGing one recently.

Page 109 of 286 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •