Page 169 of 287 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 7154

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

  1. #4201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffler83 View Post
    Thanks a lot!
    When I put the ID/SID into RNG reporter do you mean to use the original seed I used to search for IV's? Or the seed that pandoras box spits out along with the given ID/SID?
    The IVRNG frame; the one you put into Pandora's Box.

  2. #4202

    Default




    #487 Giratina|Modest|Pressure/Levitate|31|31|31|31|31|31|
    |Ominous Wind|AncientPower|Dragon Claw|Shadow Force|
    |Caught at Distortion World|

    Emulators don't even put up a challenge outside of lag, lol.
    Last edited by Sonikku za Hejjihoggu; 7th March 2012 at 11:54 PM. Reason: fixed.

  3. #4203
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Coast!
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A d v e n t™ View Post



    #487 Groudon|Modest|Pressure/Levitate|31|31|31|31|31|31|
    |Ominous Wind|AncientPower|Dragon Claw|Shadow Force|
    |Caught at Distortion World|

    Emulators don't even put up a challenge outside of lag, lol.
    What emulator do you use? DesMuMe?

  4. #4204
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Top of The Food Web
    Posts
    502

    Default

    I don't post very often but.. This is something new for me. ^__^


    "Liera"
    OT
    : Kanga | ID: 53868
    | (4G) | UT
    Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate | Capture Location: Hoenn
    IVs: 30/31/30/29/29/30
    EVs: None
    Notes: Retail Emerald Abuse! W00t! Still on Emerald, trying to work on tutoring it. =P

    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

    Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

    I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

    2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

  5. #4205
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kelowna, BC Canada
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hey thanks again for the help, I just successfully RNG'ed a shiny starter oshawott!!
    For my wants/haves check out my SHOP

    3DS FC: 5300-9119-7922

    FYI: I do not use A/R, Pokecheck or anything that manipulates game data in any way shape or form. All of my pokes are 100% legit, I expect the same from others when I trade.

  6. #4206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TDawg View Post
    What emulator do you use? DesMuMe?
    Precisely so. Can't get into too much details on here, unfortunately.

    Edit: Eh...messed up the format.

  7. #4207
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    An archive's alcove.
    Posts
    852

    Default

    I can't find safe versions of javaRNG and pikatimer.

    Does anyone know where I can find them?
    "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
    Gandalf to Saruman

  8. #4208
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cannibaleyes View Post
    I don't post very often but.. This is something new for me. ^__^


    "Liera"
    OT
    : Kanga | ID: 53868
    | (4G) | UT
    Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate | Capture Location: Hoenn
    IVs: 30/31/30/29/29/30
    EVs: None
    Notes: Retail Emerald Abuse! W00t! Still on Emerald, trying to work on tutoring it. =P

    Way to copy me


    Kidding inside, nice job!

  9. #4209
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    I'm -this- close to my shiny Thundurus. I keep jumping around my target frame. First 685, then 689, now 701 :/


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  10. #4210
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    An archive's alcove.
    Posts
    852

    Default

    I can't find any flawless, or near flawless shiny IV spreads for stationary legends.
    "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
    Gandalf to Saruman

  11. #4211
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    I'm -this- close to my shiny Thundurus. I keep jumping around my target frame. First 685, then 689, now 701 :/
    that rain is horrible i lnow :/ i have the same problem as you, first im under, then im over, then im under again, and im not even adjusting my chatot flips :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Zevn View Post
    I can't find any flawless, or near flawless shiny IV spreads for stationary legends.
    iirc there are only 4 natures that will yield a shiny hex flawless spread on gen 4, Timid, Modest, Calm and one more that escapes me atm. try easier search criteria like 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/30/31/30 for a HP fire spread. Just a suggestion though, i know nothing of gen 4 RNGing ... yet
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  12. #4212
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    An archive's alcove.
    Posts
    852

    Default

    I was already leaving the non-important attack stat blank. :S
    "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
    Gandalf to Saruman

  13. #4213
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zevn View Post
    I was already leaving the non-important attack stat blank. :S
    it could be that your ID/SID combo isnt giving any reasonable shiny frames. try increasing the search parameter. Not sure what exactly you should increase, delay time, RNG advancements? Sorry, im not much help here, im just going off of the little i have gathered thus far
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  14. #4214
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    An archive's alcove.
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    it could be that your ID/SID combo isnt giving any reasonable shiny frames. try increasing the search parameter. Not sure what exactly you should increase, delay time, RNG advancements? Sorry, im not much help here, im just going off of the little i have gathered thus far
    And now the horrifying possibility that I will have to manipulate my TID/SID and do another play-through before I can get the legends I want.

    I guess while I'm here I can pick them up as flawless non-shiny.

    Saaaavveeee meeeeee deeewwwweeyyyyy.
    Last edited by Zevn; 8th March 2012 at 4:23 AM.
    "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
    Gandalf to Saruman

  15. #4215
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zevn View Post
    And now the horrifying possibility that I will have to manipulate my TID/SID and do another play-through before I can get the legends I want.

    I guess while I'm here I can pick them up as flawless non-shiny.

    Saaaavveeee meeeeee deeewwwweeyyyyy.
    lol wish i could be more help thats why the first Gen 4 RNG i plan on doing is my ID/SID sombo. On that note:

    how do i know what a good combo would be for shiny legends in gen 4? I know pandora's box will give me a combo that will yield a shiny frame, but isnt that for just one nature? For example, if Pandora's box (epic name btw) gives me a combo for a Timid 30/15/30/31/31/31 shiny seed, how will i know if that same combo is good for any other shiny seeds like that? is it just a one trick pony or will one low shiny frame mean there are other low ones too?
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  16. #4216

    Default




    #491 Darkrai|Timid|Bad Dreams|31|31|31|31|31|31|
    |Hypnosis|Faint Attack|Nightmare|Double Team|
    |Caught at Newmoon Island|





    #483 Dialga|Modest|Pressure|31|31|31|31|31|31|
    |Ominous Wind|AncientPower|Dragon Claw|Shadow Force|
    |Caught at Spear Pillar|





    #484 Palkia|Timid|Pressure|31|31|31|31|31|31|
    |Spacial Rend|Heal Block|Earth Power|Slash|
    |Caught at Spear Pillar|

    Too much time to waste here...and yes, I did use all of those Pokeballs.

  17. #4217
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    An archive's alcove.
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    lol wish i could be more help thats why the first Gen 4 RNG i plan on doing is my ID/SID sombo. On that note:

    how do i know what a good combo would be for shiny legends in gen 4? I know pandora's box will give me a combo that will yield a shiny frame, but isnt that for just one nature? For example, if Pandora's box (epic name btw) gives me a combo for a Timid 30/15/30/31/31/31 shiny seed, how will i know if that same combo is good for any other shiny seeds like that? is it just a one trick pony or will one low shiny frame mean there are other low ones too?
    I'm not sure, I plan on finding one that is the best for the most legends that I want

    Timid has the most set possibilities across all the SS/HG legendary pokemon though.
    "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
    Gandalf to Saruman

  18. #4218
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between Noland and Adan <3
    Posts
    4,356

    Default

    I may have missed this on the first page, but when breeding a genderless Pokemon Ditto becomes is the Mother in the Time Finder, right?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team


  19. #4219
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    I may have missed this on the first page, but when breeding a genderless Pokemon Ditto becomes is the Mother in the Time Finder, right?
    yup, for genderless breeds Ditto is always the mother
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  20. #4220

    Default

    I think I am going to give this a shot tomorrow just to see if I can do it. I'm more interested in the prospects of the shinies than the perfect IVs. It all seems a bit confusing though.
    Like Nuzlockes? Check out my YouTube channel!

  21. #4221

    Default

    It will take a while.. but if you really want to give it a go, good luck and don't get too down on yourself. We can help completely.

  22. #4222
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A d v e n t™ View Post



    #491 Darkrai|Timid|Bad Dreams|31|31|31|31|31|31|
    |Hypnosis|Faint Attack|Nightmare|Double Team|
    |Caught at Newmoon Island|





    #483 Dialga|Modest|Pressure|31|31|31|31|31|31|
    |Ominous Wind|AncientPower|Dragon Claw|Shadow Force|
    |Caught at Spear Pillar|





    #484 Palkia|Timid|Pressure|31|31|31|31|31|31|
    |Spacial Rend|Heal Block|Earth Power|Slash|
    |Caught at Spear Pillar|

    Too much time to waste here...and yes, I did use all of those Pokeballs.
    Nice stuff. Funny thing is I literally also caught those + Azelf tonight using the same shiny spread. Of course I didn't catch them in different balls.

  23. #4223

    Default

    Well, looks like I fail at this already. I have no way to check the IVs in order to validate my parameters.
    Like Nuzlockes? Check out my YouTube channel!

  24. #4224
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    78

    Default

    You can use an IV calculator. You don't need the exact IVs, just the range.

  25. #4225
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know!?
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Is there anyone here who can effectively RNG Gen 4? If so, I have a big request. PM me so we don't spam this place up.
    Warning! Boring Sig ahead.

Page 169 of 287 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •