Page 198 of 286 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 7144

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Yo

Just so you guys know, passing the idea on to other mods for further discussion before we decide on if it needs a separate thread or just rename/remake this one.
    Thanks! I hope it goes through. It's a good idea.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Yo

Just so you guys know, passing the idea on to other mods for further discussion before we decide on if it needs a separate thread or just rename/remake this one.
    Excellent, hopefully this goes through!

Cian | 64231 |
    Careful | Magic Bounce | Psychic/Flying | Celestial Tower
    Peck | Leer | Roost
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

Cian | 64231 |
    Impish | Magic Bounce | Psychic/Flying | Celestial Tower
    Peck | Leer | Roost
    31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31

Cian | 64231 |
    Timid | Magic Guard | Psychic/Flying | Desert Resort
    Miracle Eye | Psycho Shift | Stored Power | Roost

Yay for Psychic/Flying-types. All three had the same parent; a male Xatu from Gen IV, which I needed to RNG abuse. Reaching the grass in the Ruins of Alph from Union Cave was actually the hardest part of this whole thing. xD

I hope the "Discuss my Pokémon" idea is brought to fruition soon. It'd be nice to have a separate thread for this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post

Cian | 64231 |
    Careful | Magic Bounce | Psychic/Flying | Celestial Tower
    Peck | Leer | Roost

Cian | 64231 |
    Impish | Magic Bounce | Psychic/Flying | Celestial Tower
    Peck | Leer | Roost
    31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31

Cian | 64231 |
    Timid | Magic Guard | Psychic/Flying | Desert Resort
    Miracle Eye | Psycho Shift | Stored Power | Roost

Yay for Psychic/Flying-types. All three had the same parent; a male Xatu from Gen IV, which I needed to RNG abuse. Reaching the grass in the Ruins of Alph from Union Cave was actually the hardest part of this whole thing. xD

I hope the "Discuss my Pokémon" idea is brought to fruition soon. It'd be nice to have a separate thread for this stuff.
    Good breeds, Speed. Lol I know what you mean with finding the place. I eventually gave up and looked on Bulbapedia.

As for DMP Thread, I have PMed bobandbill a OP which I thought seemed convincing enough. If anyone wants to see it then I can PM it to you and you can make suggestions .

Want to pm me a copy of it? I'd be glad to take a look at it, and see if there's anything missing.

Quote Originally Posted by 11tjcoulombe View Post
    Want to pm me a copy of it? I'd be glad to take a look at it, and see if there's anything missing.
    Me too. I'd be glad to help. I quite like the idea.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Any tips on getting PPRNG to yield more results for shiny Pokemon when you open a Seed in the Inspector? I'd really like to get a shiny Vulpix, but I can't get the little star to show up in the Inspector for any of the seeds I click. I'm searching through about a year, IV Frame 1-6, PID 50-500.

You need to find a shiny seed in the seed finder first, then open it up on in the seed inspector.

Quote Originally Posted by TDawg View Post
    As for DMP Thread, I have PMed bobandbill a OP which I thought seemed convincing enough. If anyone wants to see it then I can PM it to you and you can make suggestions .
    could you PM me the OP too, im really liking this idea of yours . Or you could just post it here since so many people seem to be interested
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

You need to find a shiny seed in the seed finder first, then open it up on in the seed inspector.
    I check the Shiny Only box, so it brings those all up in the seed finder, but when I double click it to open in inspector and click generate for the PID Frame one, it doesn't always have a star next to it.

I've never had that happen to me before. What version are you using?

Is it possible to RNG shiny/flawless DW starters from the entralink forest?
    "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
    Gandalf to Saruman

Quote Originally Posted by Zevn View Post
    Is it possible to RNG shiny/flawless DW starters from the entralink forest?
    No. There is a shiny check on entree forest pokemon and the starters were a japanese promotion only.

People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

That's obnoxious. 1/3 Health power boost is so bland.

T_T

Thanks for letting me know though.
    "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
    Gandalf to Saruman

I've never had that happen to me before. What version are you using?
    1.9.0. But if you meant my Pokemon version, it's White.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    Me too. I'd be glad to help. I quite like the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    could you PM me the OP too, im really liking this idea of yours . Or you could just post it here since so many people seem to be interested
    PMed all of you :]. Anyone else that would like to see it just let me know.

I know this is wishful thinking on my part, but after RNGing the 3 roamers on SS in a matter of minutes (still need to catch them and that time doesnt include the annoying 5 trainers i need to beat to RNG them) i was wondering if Tornadus respawned in B/W like the roamers do in HG/SS. Again, i never heard of that happening and im sure there would have been mention of that in an RNGing guide, but i cant help but ask, if for nothing but confirmation that it does not.

I know this is wishful thinking on my part, but after RNGing the 3 roamers on SS in a matter of minutes (still need to catch them and that time doesnt include the annoying 5 trainers i need to beat to RNG them) i was wondering if Tornadus respawned in B/W like the roamers do in HG/SS. Again, i never heard of that happening and im sure there would have been mention of that in an RNGing guide, but i cant help but ask, if for nothing but confirmation that it does not.
    Battles in BW make the PID raise too inconsistent and rapidly unlike HGSS. But I think he does.

Battles in BW make the PID raise too inconsistent and rapidly unlike HGSS. But I think he does.
    gah, i forgot about the rapid PID advancement during battles :/ (or was that just for wild pokemon ... probably just more wishful thinking on my part) thanks though, looks like i still have to feal with that rain. But tbh, gen 4 has my attention and i havent even tried for Tornadus in over a month lol

gah, i forgot about the rapid PID advancement during battles :/ (or was that just for wild pokemon ... probably just more wishful thinking on my part) thanks though, looks like i still have to feal with that rain. But tbh, gen 4 has my attention and i havent even tried for Tornadus in over a month lol
    Yeah, sorry bout that, lol.

You can always settle with non-shiny. I never found their color schemes different enough to try.

But's it whatever floats your boat :P.

EDIT: Why is there an attachment?
    Attached Images Attached Images

not sure if anyone else saw this, or even how useful it will be, but the newer version of RNG reporter (9.95) now allows for you to control the PID when entralink abusing. I havent read the guide yet so i dont know how helpful it is or how it works, but if anyone needs it here you go:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.p...cussionid=7626

not sure if anyone else saw this, or even how useful it will be, but the newer version of RNG reporter (9.95) now allows for you to control the PID when entralink abusing. I havent read the guide yet so i dont know how helpful it is or how it works, but if anyone needs it here you go:

A lot of people on Smogon have already started posting their DW Pokemon and I am a bit jealous, lol. It's old news about the Entralink PID abuse though :P. I have actually started using the guide. I actually just asked Zari a question.

A lot of people on Smogon have already started posting their DW Pokemon and I am a bit jealous, lol. It's old news about the Entralink PID abuse though :P. I have actually started using the guide. I actually just asked Zari a question.
    lol, im late to the game as always I still have every DW event from Banette to Arceus just sitting around waiting for me to RNG. I suppose i should do that at some point but meh. When i finally get around to it it should be a lot easier now since i have practice hitting delays and now the PID can be controlled. that will be something to look forward to in our new thread XD

SPR2012 | 03102 | --
    Hasty | Turboblaze | Dragon/Fire | Wi-Fi Gift
    Blue Flare | Fusion Flare | Mist | Draco Meteor

I finally got around to picking this up. TDawg, could you send me a PM of the OP as well?

Get in! I can finally go and RNG that loathsome Arceus event from so long ago. I'll aim for a Jolly nature and a pent-flawless spread.

You should try and get that in the first post as well.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Page 198 of 286 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast