Page 206 of 287 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 7151

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

okay wth :/ i got a question im trying to rng a rotom its genderless okay well strange my rng reporter is imputing out two different answers for the parents slots?? one says 90 then the other says frame 80 i hit the target and strange i hit a timid but not hp fire its hp steel?? which it says its hp fire...does switching genderless pokes matter in the mother and father slots for two genderless pokes? i thought it wouldn't matter...

edit:nvm read on the thread ditto acts with a genderless poke as the mother LOL...its right on the front thread...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 17th April 2012 at 12:48 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraLatias View Post
    I got a question. Before I go to the Elite Four, should I kill both Raikou and Entei? So I can RNG'd them later. I also got my ID/SID on the first try. o_O Unbelievable!
    Make sure you double check when you get to Goldenrod, I thought I'd done this but I really hit an identical TID 3 seconds off.
    "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
    Gandalf to Saruman

Quote Originally Posted by Zevn View Post
    Make sure you double check when you get to Goldenrod, I thought I'd done this but I really hit an identical TID 3 seconds off.
    I will. I managed to RNG'd my TID/SID on the first attempt. I didn't made any sense on my previous post.

IV's: 28/31/31/x/31/31
    ..Credit of this image goes to me..

Hi there! I have been unable to recevive my Target Seed. I was wondering if there might be something wrong that I typed in. Here's a picture for it!

http://i39.*******.com/1imsso.png

Spoiler:- My White Information!:

Quote Originally Posted by -Gummi~Llamas- View Post
    Hi there! I have been unable to recevive my Target Seed. I was wondering if there might be something wrong that I typed in. Here's a picture for it!

http://i39.*******.com/1imsso.png
    Make sure everything you put in the RNGReporter is correct. Because it seems you're doing everything right.

Quote Originally Posted by TDawg View Post
    Make sure everything you put in the RNGReporter is correct. Because it seems you're doing everything right.
    Thats I thought! But when I search for a SEED it won't find any. Even though I get the IV's through the program, and then the other information on the right(Frames and such) come automatically. I'm turning my game on at the exact time.

I can't find anything I'm doing! :/

Thats I thought! But when I search for a SEED it won't find any. Even though I get the IV's through the program, and then the other information on the right(Frames and such) come automatically. I'm turning my game on at the exact time.

I can't find anything I'm doing! :/
    Where are you capturing the Pokemon? It should only be in places with no NPCs whatsoever.

Where are you capturing the Pokemon? It should only be in places with no NPCs whatsoever.
    I'm in the first entrance of Giant Chasm, when you first enter the cave before Kyruem's Lair.
    ~~~

Oh my god...I realized out of habit I have turned my C-Gear on.... X>X

Well, let's see if it works...
    ~~

Yep...Thanks for /trying/ to help a point of idiotically like me! xD
    Last edited by -Gummi~Llamas-; 17th April 2012 at 5:07 AM.

I'm in the first entrance of Giant Chasm, when you first enter the cave before Kyruem's Lair.
    ~~~

Oh my god...I realized out of habit I have turned my C-Gear on.... X>X

Well, let's see if it works...
    ~~

Yep...Thanks for /trying/ to help a point of idiotically like me! xD
    lol yeah that can do it the c-gear it messes with the rnging progress thats what it said on bearsfan's video...i also looked at your picture the everything looks right to me too...you just haven't got a correct timer i see yet but im sure once you fix that c-gear problem you should search something out in no time...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Ok thank you! I will do a few more and post my results
    Oh, and my bad... I meant 1448

EDIT: ok here's some more results, and I did each one twice to make sure I was consistent.
        Spoiler:- results:

hey so I've been trying to RNG my tornadus using a starting frame at around 739. That was were I thought the best pattern was (had correct characteristics as well)...
    0-739/756 10-753 11-741 12-742 20-745 30-759 40-760 50-780 60-806 70-799/835

But I'm a little confused since doesn't smogon say that if you're in the winter the SSF should be around 260-300? But then I feel like that doesn't account for the rain...
    Idk, can anyone else take a look or provide any pointers?
    Once you know your SSF is there any good advice for determining how many advances you need to do to hit your target frame?
    Thank you!

Here were some results once I started trying to hit my target frame (but they aren't completely confirmed as I haven't tried each one twice yet...)
        Spoiler:- more results:

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

I'm still having trouble with my Tornadus!! I found a pattern which seemed to be roughly fine with Characteristics, natures etc. So I've been trying to hit it all day with no luck, after all the timer trolls and missed seeds I managed to hit my seed 9 times, 5 of which (even though I did the same amount of chatot flips +1 each time appear to vary between frames 840-955) have no immediate pattern. While the other 4 have the correct IV's but the characteristic Alert To Sounds for all of them and Alert to Sounds is not on my list at all!!!!! How is that possible?

can someone help me please having trouble figuring out something about the rnging for 4th generation now...for hgss do i have to go over my perimeter search for a new one for my hgss...im getting zero results for the iv tab...also i see what you mean Tdawg about A and B parents that makes sense...

edit: also i see why i had to lower my search im just imputting stuff to find out what to do...now do you know how to hit anything with out a time or date? i just getting ready for when im done with these 5th gen requests ill give it a shot...

edit:nvm saw you don't have to it relies on elm calls i see interesting...also im a bit confused how to the shiny and the iv's work together there since there seprated? do the frames have to match and the delay and i saw on a video he was using a timer of some sort where is that and i see there a box that searches the seed time...i have the beta version 9.95 so its totally different from bearfan's video so just a bit confused what to do...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th April 2012 at 4:56 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    I'm still having trouble with my Tornadus!! I found a pattern which seemed to be roughly fine with Characteristics, natures etc. So I've been trying to hit it all day with no luck, after all the timer trolls and missed seeds I managed to hit my seed 9 times, 5 of which (even though I did the same amount of chatot flips +1 each time appear to vary between frames 840-955) have no immediate pattern. While the other 4 have the correct IV's but the characteristic Alert To Sounds for all of them and Alert to Sounds is not on my list at all!!!!! How is that possible?
    Hey, does anyone know if there is a problem with the characteristics on RNG Reporter, because I keep getting the correct IV's with Alert To Sounds and I don't believe there aren't any with that characteristic in the whole 10000 frames!!!

Im looking to know if any one has ever seen any information with regards to the RNG of the mirage island number in RSE ( specifically Emerald),

Ive been reading up about it alot recently and want to find out as much as possible about it.

The number itself is set between 0 - 65536, (0x0000 to 0xFFFF in hex) every day and if it matches the last part of a pokemon's PID ( the bit that controls gender) the island will appear!

What im specifically tryinh to find information on is when this number is seeded, ie, when the game is turned on, you enter route 130 in game or when you speak to the man in pacifdog town about it,

due to emeralds broken RNG it should be possible to RNG the mirage island number, and then hence RNG a pokemon to match so the island becomes visable?

if anyone has anykind of information about this i would be very grateful.
    FC Platinum: 4770 1317 0969
    FC White: 0862 6189 3722

Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Hey, does anyone know if there is a problem with the characteristics on RNG Reporter, because I keep getting the correct IV's with Alert To Sounds and I don't believe there aren't any with that characteristic in the whole 10000 frames!!!
    I know that Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense are switched. Maybe Speed is as well.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    I know that Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense are switched. Maybe Speed is as well.
    Brilliant, thanks just swapped SpA and SpD and now all but 2 match up so looks like I'm definitely on the right track.
    I'm aiming for 869 and if all is right I've hit 849, 854, 856, 858, 859, 864 so far, fingers crossed will get it soon

Does anyone have experience RNGing with an R4?

If so, I've done everything the exact same as when I RNG'd in my old White, but half the time, I can't find an Initial Seed, and the other half, I can never hit my seeds afterwards. Any advice would be appreciated
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3738-0826-8883. In-Game Name: JB, Mii Name: Horus

My Gen VI Trade Shop, JB's Tenacious Depot

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck JB View Post
    Does anyone have experience RNGing with an R4?

If so, I've done everything the exact same as when I RNG'd in my old White, but half the time, I can't find an Initial Seed, and the other half, I can never hit my seeds afterwards. Any advice would be appreciated
    Are you selecting DS/DS Lite? With a flash cart it will count as one of those. No matter the system iirc.

Are you selecting DS/DS Lite? With a flash cart it will count as one of those. No matter the system iirc.
    Yeah, it's always been on DS/DS Lite

I initially thought it was the different timing that threw me off, but now I think there's something more to it than that...
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3738-0826-8883. In-Game Name: JB, Mii Name: Horus

My Gen VI Trade Shop, JB's Tenacious Depot

can someone help me please having trouble figuring out something about the rnging for 4th generation now...for hgss do i have to go over my perimeter search for a new one for my hgss...im getting zero results for the iv tab...also i see what you mean Tdawg about A and B parents that makes sense...

edit: also i see why i had to lower my search im just imputting stuff to find out what to do...now do you know how to hit anything with out a time or date? i just getting ready for when im done with these 5th gen requests ill give it a shot...

edit:nvm saw you don't have to it relies on elm calls i see interesting...also im a bit confused how to the shiny and the iv's work together there since there seprated? do the frames have to match and the delay and i saw on a video he was using a timer of some sort where is that and i see there a box that searches the seed time...i have the beta version 9.95 so its totally different from bearfan's video so just a bit confused what to do...
    sorry to re post but i think this got missed im kinda confused and need some expert help on guiding me through the reporter though :/

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post

No. If you use EonTimer (Google it or go to Smogon) it will calibrate for you, thus eliminating the process.

Right click your seed and click "Generate more Times..." It will pop a Seed to Time App which will tell you which are viable times. In 4th Gen you're hitting a delay, not just a seed. So pressing A a second before won't work (not sure if you knew this or not so I am stating it now.)

You RNG for EVERYTHING, but the IVs. then make a egg generate and save then you have to hit another seed which will have the desired results.
    I will link a guide as well... http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3456855

so i want to RNG Ho-oh in HG but i havent been to Kanto yet, so if i call Elm and he doesnt talk about evolution or Pokerus, will that call still advance the frame by one? and when verifying my seed in RNG reporter, if it goes K K P P E K E E E E, so on and so forth, will i just substitute K for what ever he says so the calls would go like X X P P E X E E E E with X being some random message?

not sure if that made sense to you guys so sorry if thats confusing
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    so i want to RNG Ho-oh in HG but i havent been to Kanto yet, so if i call Elm and he doesnt talk about evolution or Pokerus, will that call still advance the frame by one? and when verifying my seed in RNG reporter, if it goes K K P P E K E E E E, so on and so forth, will i just substitute K for what ever he says so the calls would go like X X P P E X E E E E with X being some random message?

not sure if that made sense to you guys so sorry if thats confusing
    No it won't.
    Just substitute him with Juggler Irwin. He's the Flamethrower guy right before the entrance to the National Park.
    His calls go like:
    K = I'm so glad you called!
    P = How are you?
    E = Hearing about your escapades...!

No it won't.
    Just substitute him with Juggler Irwin. He's the Flamethrower guy right before the entrance to the National Park.
    His calls go like:
    K = I'm so glad you called!
    P = How are you?
    E = Hearing about your escapades...!
    oh cool i didnt know that, that should be in one of the guides :/ Its still a frame advancement of one right?
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    oh cool i didnt know that, that should be in one of the guides :/ Its still a frame advancement of one right?
    Yeah he works just like Elm does.

Page 206 of 287 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256 ... LastLast