Page 207 of 287 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 7154

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

Quote Originally Posted by TDawg View Post
    alright got it i was wondering about that acutally about the delay thing i was mostly confused and alright i have to rng every thing but the iv's first...alright also A button doesn't work in this case got it...alright i got the just of it ill come back when i have some problems...also use Eontimer...Ill get it then... thanks for the help...

Edit: thanks i got the Eontimer now...all set for that now...also ill work on that first though what you told me so far when i start...i need to rng a few more things and ill be ready to try it out soon
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 20th April 2012 at 5:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    alright got it i was wondering about that acutally about the delay thing i was mostly confused and alright i have to rng every thing but the iv's first...alright also A button doesn't work in this case got it...alright i got the just of it ill come back when i have some problems...also use Eontimer...Ill get it then... thanks for the help...
    Good luck!

Hi there RNG fans

Can someone please help me with the Entralink RNG abuse I have it all set up like the guide by Zari from Smogon says but I have no clue to what time you start from is it one of the times from the Entralink Seed Search Attachment 4035 or is it the Seed To Times / Adjacent Finder time.
    My 3DS FC 1864-9644-0640
    In game name: Calem
    Friend Safari: 1. Gabite 2. Shelgon 3. Druddigon

Japanese Event DW PKMN

Europe Event DW PKMN

Male DW PKMN

Female DW PKMN

Quote Originally Posted by neal-b View Post
    Hi there RNG fans

Can someone please help me with the Entralink RNG abuse I have it all set up like the guide by Zari from Smogon says but I have no clue to what time you start from is it one of the times from the Entralink Seed Search Attachment 4035 or is it the Seed To Times / Adjacent Finder time.
    The time that Seed to Time gives you but you have to account for the EonTimer.

Is there anyone here who has RNG'd their Roamer Shiny? I'm struggling at the moment to hit the exact frame. To give you the details
    My Target is 869, I have done different numbers of Chatot Flips to find my pattern and think I have it.
    If I do 245 advances 9 times out of 10 I was hitting what I believe is frame 866 (only frame with matching characteristics anywhere near)
    If I do 246 advances I seem to be getting the frames between 873 and 880.
    Therefore I'm sticking with the 245 advances, but my question is how do I get it to move the last 3 frames without doing another advance, is there a "BEST" way to mash A when you go outside to time the last few advances and when do I need to mash until?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TDawg View Post
    The time that Seed to Time gives you but you have to account for the EonTimer.
    Thanks TDawg so you mean if the first eon timer says two minutes before 08:39:50 I would start the first timer & my DS clock at 08:37:50 right?
    My 3DS FC 1864-9644-0640

Japanese Event DW PKMN

Europe Event DW PKMN

Male DW PKMN

Female DW PKMN

Hey quick question, have RNG'd before quite successfully on my old game but im trying to do it with my new save
    and found that there are no flawless seeds on frame 1 in all months for 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 and 2015
    Surely this is not right? someone help
    Pokemon Black Friend Code
    0776 6971 0236

Quote Originally Posted by addman999 View Post
    Hey quick question, have RNG'd before quite successfully on my old game but im trying to do it with my new save
    and found that there are no flawless seeds on frame 1 in all months for 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 and 2015
    Surely this is not right? someone help
    Have you tried with keypresses + do you have the right parameters for that game.
    Last edited by neal-b; 21st April 2012 at 12:25 AM.
    My 3DS FC 1864-9644-0640

Japanese Event DW PKMN

Europe Event DW PKMN

Male DW PKMN

Female DW PKMN

Have you tried with keypresses + do you have the right parameters for that game.
    Yep im a moron forgot the keypresses thanks, also does anyone here know the best guide for shiny flawless breeding? I know there are a few
    and ive always struggled a bit with that
    0776 6971 0236

Yep im a moron forgot the keypresses thanks, also does anyone here know the best guide for shiny flawless breeding? I know there are a few
    and ive always struggled a bit with that
    Just search bearsfan092 on YouTube.

Thanks TDawg so you mean if the first eon timer says two minutes before 08:39:50 I would start the first timer & my DS clock at 08:37:50 right?
    you would start it at 8:37:00 since starting it at 50 seconds past the minute is impossible. Just make sure to have 50 seconds in Eontimer so the timer can adjust (or the calibrated seconds if you know that yet)

Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Is there anyone here who has RNG'd their Roamer Shiny? I'm struggling at the moment to hit the exact frame. To give you the details
    My Target is 869, I have done different numbers of Chatot Flips to find my pattern and think I have it.
    If I do 245 advances 9 times out of 10 I was hitting what I believe is frame 866 (only frame with matching characteristics anywhere near)
    If I do 246 advances I seem to be getting the frames between 873 and 880.
    Therefore I'm sticking with the 245 advances, but my question is how do I get it to move the last 3 frames without doing another advance, is there a "BEST" way to mash A when you go outside to time the last few advances and when do I need to mash until?

Thanks
    shiny roamers on BW suck, its straight guess and check because of the rain I'm afraid :/
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Wow, after about a month of on/off attempts to RNG a wild shiny/flawless (or near flawless) pokemon of any kind, I FINALLY did it with a Deino seed. I didn't care about nature though so it's a really weird Deino.

Near flawless (30/30/17/31/30/31) Shiny, level 38, Sassy! I know the nature doesn't help it much, but it's still the seed I tried to get and I finally hit it. I'm just shocked it finally worked. Wolveram and myself have had a few fluke Flawless RNGs that weren't shiny, but I was having so much trouble finding a shiny seed I could accurately hit.

Now to try and do these wild encounters more and then figure out the confusing crap regarding Egg RNGs... o.O
    Last edited by KiltedTrainer; 23rd April 2012 at 6:10 AM.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Quote Originally Posted by KiltedTrainer View Post
    Wow, after about a month of on/off attempts to RNG a wild shiny/flawless (or near flawless) pokemon of any kind, I FINALLY did it with a Deino seed. I didn't care about nature though so it's a really weird Deino.

Near flawless (30/30/17/31/30/31) Shiny, level 38, Sassy! I know the nature doesn't help it much, but it's still the seed I tried to get and I finally hit it. I'm just shocked it finally worked. I'd had a few fluke Flawless RNGs that weren't shiny, but I was having so much trouble finding a shiny seed I could accurately hit.

Now to try and do these wild encounters more and then figure out the confusing crap regarding Egg RNGs... o.O
    congratulations! For what its worth, egg RNGing is, IMO, easier then wild RNGing. If you use flawless parents you will find more seeds, and you will find them a lot quicker too. As for advancing the frame, its just a few chatot flips and your done. there is no IV frame advancement and all you have to worry about is one NPC that is kinda slow and a Timer0 problem, but hey, thats out of our control. Good luck, it only gets easier from here

People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    congratulations! For what its worth, egg RNGing is, IMO, easier then wild RNGing. If you use flawless parents you will find more seeds, and you will find them a lot quicker too. As for advancing the frame, its just a few chatot flips and your done. there is no IV frame advancement and all you have to worry about is one NPC that is kinda slow and a Timer0 problem, but hey, thats out of our control. Good luck, it only gets easier from here
    I second to that answer I learned that first before even trying to rng wild LOL...it was at first confusing but then it was very easy...

Wild Captures are essentially the same thing as egg breeds, actually. Granted, it takes a lot longer to find a good seed, and you have to a lot more chatot flips, but other than that...

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I second to that answer I learned that first before even trying to rng wild LOL...it was at first confusing but then it was very easy...
    Quote Originally Posted by 11tjcoulombe View Post
    Wild Captures are essentially the same thing as egg breeds, actually. Granted, it takes a lot longer to find a good seed, and you have to a lot more chatot flips, but other than that...
    I totally didn't think that when I look through guides haha. That makes me really glad to hear though since I'm gonna RNG a few more wilds and then try to begin Egg RNG with an Eevee egg I have at the daycare, though I might just reset my entire breeding plan and start from scratch.

What might your best tips for egg RNG be for someone who gets the basics but hasn't successfully done so yet? (the starting frames and such are throwing me off still).
    Last edited by KiltedTrainer; 23rd April 2012 at 8:14 AM.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

I totally didn't think that when I look through guides haha. That makes me really glad to hear though since I'm gonna RNG a few more wilds and then try to begin Egg RNG with an Eevee egg I have sitting around, though I might just reset my entire breeding plan and start from scratch.

What might your best tips for egg RNG be for someone who gets the basics but hasn't successfully done so yet? (the starting frames and such are throwing me off still).
    for breeding the egg is determined by the time you pick up the egg and the chatot frames...so that eevee you have will hatch to what it was tooken as...this for 5th generation...tips don't turn the c-gear just like wild pokes...it will mess the process up...other then that its fine its mostly the same way but what i told in the beginning...also the frames are the same way with breeding just different tabs, and etc....oh do standard seed abuse...c-gear is to hard for breeding in my opinion...

I dont understand why when you search for standard seeds with nearby shinies theres that required lead tab?
    That was never in any older RNG Reporter, is it just for gender. I dont really get it, I assume it doesnt effect IV's
    or shinyness?
    0776 6971 0236

I dont understand why when you search for standard seeds with nearby shinies theres that required lead tab?
    That was never in any older RNG Reporter, is it just for gender. I dont really get it, I assume it doesnt effect IV's
    or shinyness?
    Just ignore it for the most part. You should only need to really ever use a synchronizer in 5th gen.

Ok, so I am starting up Egg RNGing and I am just wondering what I need to set my min/max advances at, and then how do I know for sure I'll find the right seed to hit when I get the egg? Eggs advance the frame when you recieve them, correct? and what starting frame do I assume I am at? 1?
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

Ok, so I am starting up Egg RNGing and I am just wondering what I need to set my min/max advances at, and then how do I know for sure I'll find the right seed to hit when I get the egg? Eggs advance the frame when you recieve them, correct? and what starting frame do I assume I am at? 1?
    min/max = whatever you want (this is the number of chatot flips you will have to do so its how ever many flips you want to do really) as for the starting frame, in the main window copy and paste your seed, the hit "Calculate Initial PIDRNG Frame" and RNG reporter will tell you your starting frame. Hatch the egg and match it up with a PID frame and thats your SSF. Then just flip away and you should have it

Eggs always are on frame eight, as the act of receiving the egg advances your frame by seven. For max PID frame I always set it to sixty, since there isn't really any reason to go higher (except maybe for shiny eggs, but I've never had to go above sixty to find a seed. As for hitting the seed itself, you can check with Chatot Pitches, but other than that you won't know until you hatch the egg.

Hey guys! Finally back. I've been having a Pokémon interest lately and to RNG. It's been a while and PPRNG has had some major updates. Anyone on here running PPRNG? I have a few questions about it. :P
    My most recent RNG:

#605 Elgyem | Psychic | Male | Poké Ball
    OT: Shadow | ID: 05947 | SID: 13142 | Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Quiet | Ability: Synchronize | Characteristic: Mischievous.
    Date: 7/14/2012 | Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge | Met at Lvl. 5
    Hidden Power/Power: Ice/64 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot

Spoiler:- 5 Recent RNGed Pokémon:

Credits to Winter02 for bringing my idea of the userbar to life.

Shoot away.

Okay. So the very first thing I noticed was under Egg Seed Searcher. Once you've input your data and you're searching for a seed, there's a potential for a seed to pop up that has a check mark under the column titled HA. What does this mean?
    Another thing is in the Standard Seed Inspector under the eggs tab, there's a column titled "Chatot" with 2 letters and a number. What does this mean? The last thing I've noticed is that the last time I RNGed, despite PPRNG telling you you're initial PID frame, it was never correct for egg RNGs. Is it accurate now? If not, what's the best method of figuring out my initial PID frame now because I used to use the Adjacents tab, but I don't believe that is applicable anymore.
    My most recent RNG:

#605 Elgyem | Psychic | Male | Poké Ball
    OT: Shadow | ID: 05947 | SID: 13142 | Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Quiet | Ability: Synchronize | Characteristic: Mischievous.
    Date: 7/14/2012 | Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge | Met at Lvl. 5
    Hidden Power/Power: Ice/64 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot

Spoiler:- 5 Recent RNGed Pokémon:

Credits to Winter02 for bringing my idea of the userbar to life.

Page 207 of 287 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast