Page 212 of 287 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 7151

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

Quote Originally Posted by TDawg View Post
    Not bad at all. If you know what you're doing, then I don't think you'll come across any problems.
    Think of it as RNGing an egg and you should be fine.

The lack of Emerald egg support is disappointing. It's not as if this is a truly worthwhile update, unless there are faster searches.

I like the idea of profiles in the new version of the reporter, that will surely be useful. Although I won't get it until the beta version is out.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I'm torn on the ball to use on a shiny Seedot that will be a Shiftry (I'm personally using it) I've just RNGed. Thought about Repeat Ball, but that goes horridly with shiny Shiftry.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

I'm doing non C-gear RNG and I have typed everything in for the 5th gen time finder, and yet when I press generate, I find nothing. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius View Post
    I'm doing non C-gear RNG and I have typed everything in for the 5th gen time finder, and yet when I press generate, I find nothing. Any help?
    Did you find your parameters? If so, what are you looking for? If you're doing wild/stationary, you might not find seeds all the time, especially if you're looking for a specific seed.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

I found my parameters and clicked go to the time finder . I'm doing wild pokemon .

Yeah, chances are, you just need to keep looking. Seeds can be hard to come by.

and yes I'm still a girl

So, you mean start over from the start? Or just keep trying to generate it like it is?

So, you mean start over from the start? Or just keep trying to generate it like it is?
    Keep trying to generate seeds. Just use different months, and if need be, raise the number of advancements you have to do, or add keypresses.

and yes I'm still a girl

I've done it two times, and it still won't work ... O_o I'll just keep going.

Hey! Nice to see you back! We actually have a thread now where all capture/breeds can go: Discuss my Pokemon!

and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    Hey! Nice to see you back! We actually have a thread now where all capture/breeds can go: Discuss my Pokemon!
    Hey!
    Oh, sorry.
    I'll go there and post.
    My Pokécheck
    Flying Type Friend Safari: Hoothoot, Farfetch, and Hawlucha. FC: 0344 9445 4037 PM me to add

For DPP starter abuse, would I wait in Twinleaf Town while the NPC(s) move around? I'm thinking of RNGing a shiny Impish spread and RNGing a shiny starter Turtwig. Impish gets Regirock, Registeel, Uxie, and Giratina. Any wild pokes it would be useful for? Aron, maybe? Though I don't care to learn Radar abuse. I've never even successfully chained.

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    For DPP starter abuse, would I wait in Twinleaf Town while the NPC(s) move around? I'm thinking of RNGing a shiny Impish spread and RNGing a shiny starter Turtwig. Impish gets Regirock, Registeel, Uxie, and Giratina. Any wild pokes it would be useful for? Aron, maybe? Though I don't care to learn Radar abuse. I've never even successfully chained.
    I know that the 128 steps will not advance, since that you don't have any Pokemon in your party. Give it a try. Aron could work with Impish. I'll try to do Poke Radar abuse on my English Platinum. Good luck with DPP Starter!

IV's: 28/31/31/x/31/31
    ..Credit of this image goes to me..

Hi lovely people.

So I'm researching Hidden Power Ground 70, and apparently the IV spread for it is 31,31,31,31,30,30 (hp/atk/def/spd/sp atk/sp def).

Firstly, is this correct? And secondly, does it have to be these IVs exactly, or can it just be any numbers so long as they follow the odd/even pattern?

edit - thanks, eleventh!
    Last edited by SasakiThePikachu; 25th May 2012 at 11:54 AM.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Firstly, is this correct? And secondly, does it have to be these IVs exactly, or can it just be any numbers so long as they follow the odd/even pattern?
    Hidden Power calculator.

The best IV combinations for HP Ground 70 are:

• 30/30/30/31/30/30
    • 30/31/31/30/30/31 (this is the one you listed)
    • 31/30/31/30/30/31
    • 31/31/31/30/30/31

When RNGing DPt IDs, do you press A at the end of the second timer so the TV screen disappears, or the "See you next week, same time, same channel!" screen? Though, like HGSS ID RNGing, it seems to require a different calibrated delay than normal, since it's uncontrollable when that screen stops, like the shrinking in HGSS. Or is it generated during the black screen between the shrinking and the TV screen? Basically, just press A at the other last screen and see what I hit, then adjust the calibrated delay?
    Last edited by Vandslaux; 25th May 2012 at 3:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    When RNGing DPt IDs, do you press A at the end of the second timer so the TV screen disappears, or the "See you next week, same time, same channel!" screen? Though, like HGSS ID RNGing, it seems to require a different calibrated delay than normal, since it's uncontrollable when that screen stops, like the shrinking in HGSS. Or is it generated during the black screen between the shrinking and the TV screen? Basically, just press A at the other last screen and see what I hit, then adjust the calibrated delay?
    You have to press A at the end of the second timer to close the TV report on-screen in DPPt.

I've done it two times, and it still won't work ... O_o I'll just keep going.
    yes keep going wild for some reason is harder to understand for me to find then an breed egg...it strange...for some reason breeding is easier for me...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

9.96 Alpha 6 has Emerald breeding! *Dies* :D

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    9.96 Alpha 6 has Emerald breeding! *Dies*
    Yay! Now I can do some breeding on my Jap. Emerald. ;D

IV's: 28/31/31/x/31/31
    ..Credit of this image goes to me..

IDK if I should post this in the DMP thread, but I just within 2 minutes ago RNGed my Platinum IDs.

Looking at the circumstances, DPt starter abuse on a retail cart looks sure as hell "don't try it".
    Last edited by Vandslaux; 25th May 2012 at 10:56 PM.

Why is it that when I RNG in gen 5, if I find a seed that I like that claims to need a cute charm, I enter the seed into the clipboard and generate everything, the shiny frame doesn't show up as the time finder reports it? It happens with every single seed I find that has a cute charm aspect to it. I can find and hit wild non-cute charm frames without fail, but I can't even try to go for the ones that are cute charm. I've heard cute charm isn't important unless working with genders but then why can't I use any seeds with it?
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

You need a Cute Charm lead that's the opposite gender of your target, and your target has to have the listed M/F gender ratio. Click on the Synchronize button in the main screen, and it changes to Cute Charm (and Suction Cups, for whatever reason).

Page 212 of 287 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast