Page 230 of 287 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 7154

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

A 4th gen rng question for capturing a wild pokemon, method k. When it says Required Lead synchonize, does the synchronizer have to have a specific nature or just the ability?
    X FC, Xantara: 2449-5027-2210 (FS: Abra, Espurr, Gothorita)
    White FC, Onyx: 5286-8494-9103

Complete Shiny Pokedexes:
    Unova
    Progress on complete shiny Kanto pokedex: working on the Magnemite line

Quote Originally Posted by Kitara View Post
    A 4th gen rng question for capturing a wild pokemon, method k. When it says Required Lead synchonize, does the synchronizer have to have a specific nature or just the ability?
    Synchronize only relates to nature, so the lead with Synchronize must have the nature you desire for your target.

Just to make sure I understand, so if the seed and frame says Rash under nature, with synchonize lead, does the synchronizer have to be rash, or can it be anything? Sorry if this seems repetitive, but I want to be sure and know if I need to go catch the correct synchronizer. (I don't really care about the nature of what I'm catching; it's just to get the shiny)

Unova

Quote Originally Posted by Kitara View Post
    Just to make sure I understand, so if the seed and frame says Rash under nature, with synchonize lead, does the synchronizer have to be rash, or can it be anything? Sorry if this seems repetitive, but I want to be sure and know if I need to go catch the correct synchronizer. (I don't really care about the nature of what I'm catching; it's just to get the shiny)
    It must be Rash.

Alright. Thank you!

Unova

I've found 3 of my 5 Timer0s. I'm going to attempt to RNG my IDs for a flawless spread on slot 8/10 for 2 reasons:

1. I want to easily find a spread that will allow me to catch a team pokemon, Riolu
    2. I have no other way of finding my SID

It's the same as B/W, right?

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I still don't understand. If you RNG your ID/SID for a shiny HP Grass seed, then you can RNG shiny Pokémon using that same seed.
    have you used pandora's box for 4th gen to get a good id/sid at all? im confused by what they are saying in the forth gen forum section on smogon page of how to use it thats what im applying to but talking about but wondering that that id gives me all good flawless seeds shiny in general (they were saying you use one seed to find the id that matches your target flawless spread you want?)...short term can a good id/sid give flawless shinies results no matter what hp you want in any nature for 4th generation?
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 19th July 2012 at 6:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    have you used pandora's box for 4th gen to get a good id/sid at all? im confused by what they are saying in the forth gen forum section of how to use it thats what im applying to but talking about but wondering that that id gives me all good flawless seeds shiny...short term can a good id/sid give flawless shinies results no matter what hp you want in any nature?
    Absolutely not. You only RNG your ID/SID for one particular nature and Hidden Power (one seed).

Absolutely not. You only RNG your ID/SID for one particular nature and Hidden Power (one seed).
    so practicaly you be restarting your game alot for different seeds then got it...thanks

is there a way that i can more decent shiny rng's for wild not really flawless but pretty close for them and not keep restarting the game twenty thousand times for a good shiny rng on one game data? if not then oh well...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 19th July 2012 at 7:11 PM.

Question on the rng reporter. Is 9.96 alpha the one I want to use when trying to rng black/ white 2?
    View my trade shop here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop

English Black FC: 0948 4275 8925
    English White FC: 1163 7087 2919

Quote Originally Posted by kaorusquee View Post
    Question on the rng reporter. Is 9.96 alpha the one I want to use when trying to rng black/ white 2?
    9.96 Alpha 12 and up support BW2, but you'd be best off downloading the latest version here.

Ah, got it. Thank you!!
    View my trade shop here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop

English Black FC: 0948 4275 8925
    English White FC: 1163 7087 2919

9.96 Alpha 12 and up support BW2, but you'd be best off downloading the latest version here.
    dang my reporters old its 9.95 D: alright you think i should wait to download that for the game cuaz its like 3 months to being out were i live cuaz i still need to pre-order my game...i think they may have a newer version by then right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    dang my reporters old its 9.95 D: alright you think i should wait to download that for the game cuaz its like 3 months to being out were i live cuaz i still need to pre-order my game...i think they may have a newer version by then right?
    Why don't you just download the latest versions as they come out? It doesn't take very long. :P

Why don't you just download the latest versions as they come out? It doesn't take very long. :P
    the problem is i never know when they do come out lol...ill just wait a bit then redownload the new one...plus i don't like doing the perimeter search again...need to find the paper i have my black versions stuff to get the right timer again lol...well all i have left is the roamers now on my soulsilver game D:...that will be my final test...then breeding cuaz i really still want to learn anyway eventhough the black and white 2 is coming soon...

Hi, i'm trying to RNG a near-flawless gamecorner dratini. Can you spot anything in the picture below why I might be hitting frames so far away or it coming up with no matches found on the "search elm calls"? Thank you 4 ur time.
    -Emii(aka lavaburst14)

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Try expanding your possible hits to +/- 1 (second) and +/- 100 (delay). See if you can find any results then.

Try expanding your possible hits to +/- 1 (second) and +/- 100 (delay). See if you can find any results then.
    Is there anything wrong with my eontimer settings?

my xat avvie (c) me

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Is there anything wrong with my eontimer settings?
    There's nothing glaringly wrong, though the calibrated delay must be incorrect if you're not hitting anything near your target. Just try and find what you're hitting by expanding the aforementioned search, and update EonTimer.

There's nothing glaringly wrong, though the calibrated delay must be incorrect if you're not hitting anything near your target. Just try and find what you're hitting by expanding the aforementioned search, and update EonTimer.
    How do I get my calibrated delay? It said on the guide I use to set the calibrated delay as 600 always and the calibrated seconds as 14 always or is that wrong?

my xat avvie (c) me

How do I get my calibrated delay? It said on the guide I use to set the calibrated delay as 600 always and the calibrated seconds as 14 always or is that wrong?
    Calibrated delay varies between users, though seconds are usually the same (fourteen). Do what I mentioned in my previous post to find your calibrated delay (EonTimer will update it when you enter the delay you hit, which you'll find from expanding your search parameters).

Id like to announce that I FINALLY after spending the last few hours since I woke up. Can now rng shiny egg pokemons :3 just hatched my first shiny charmander, it was off by 2 PID's but now that I know how to fix it I can go for the Timid I was originally after
    Last edited by Ashiya; 20th July 2012 at 2:56 AM.
    On Hiatus playing FF14 ARR

when rnging if your off i normally just re calibrate my calibrated delay for hg and ss it said you need to start at 490 i keep updating it until i get close to find it where i can hit it no problem...see where your hitting and then plug in and update the delay the hit...its starting calibrated delay different then what your use to for platinum,diamond and pearl if i remember you know how to do
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 20th July 2012 at 4:36 AM.

Default Hi :)

So, I was directed towards this thread by a nice fellow on the forum. I was interested in trying to RNG shiny eggs on my soul silver and hg. I have a 3DS and a normal DS, using a Macbook running on OSX Lion. I can't seem to find an RNG Reporter so I can even start to understand the Process. I need my PID too :/

I did download a ZomgTimer though...

Can anyone help out?
    Link to my 4th/5th Gen Shop
    Pocket Monsters Stop Shop

Friend Safari: Dragon/Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by Spektor View Post
    So, I was directed towards this thread by a nice fellow on the forum. I was interested in trying to RNG shiny eggs on my soul silver and hg. I have a 3DS and a normal DS, using a Macbook running on OSX Lion. I can't seem to find an RNG Reporter so I can even start to understand the Process. I need my PID too :/

I did download a ZomgTimer though...

Can anyone help out?
    You'll need PPRNG if you're RNGing on a Mac. There's a post with a download link here. I'm sure there are guides out there for it, but I'm not familiar with it.

Page 230 of 287 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280 ... LastLast