Page 245 of 287 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 7154

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

Hey
    Does anyone know how to abuse the RNG for a specific ID number in Emerald?
    I read about how to do it in Ruby/Sapphire, but I'd want to have the ID 00001 in Emerald. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Hey
    Does anyone know how to abuse the RNG for a specific ID number in Emerald?
    I read about how to do it in Ruby/Sapphire, but I'd want to have the ID 00001 in Emerald. :/
    can't do it on a retail emerald cart.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    can't do it on a retail emerald cart.
    Does that imply I can do it on a non-retail emerald?

Does that imply I can do it on a non-retail emerald?
    of course.

of course.
    I'm going to suppose you don't know how, I guess.

I'm going to suppose you don't know how, I guess.
    no, I've only done retail emerald abuse.

Alright.

Well... Anyone has any idea how to use the "Pandora's box" ID/SID Manipulation tool in RNGReporter?
    It actually doesn't find me any info about using it for D/P when I google search it.

Alright.

Well... Anyone has any idea how to use the "Pandora's box" ID/SID Manipulation tool in RNGReporter?
    It actually doesn't find me any info about using it for D/P when I google search it.
    What version of RNG Reporter are you using? 9.95 has a bug with Pandora's box that cause it to never return any results when searching for the ID you hit. Use 9.96 or a version of RNGR early than 9.95 when tying to abuse your ID
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    What version of RNG Reporter are you using? 9.95 has a bug with Pandora's box that cause it to never return any results when searching for the ID you hit. Use 9.96 or a version of RNGR early than 9.95 when tying to abuse your ID
    Nevermind, went the easy way through and manually edited the ID/SID of a save file instead (Wanted to hatch a shiny Manaphy, so I had to trade the Manaphy egg to a save file with a correct ID/SID combination.)

In other words... I believe I successfully RNG'd a shiny Phione.
    Haven't hatched it yet, so more details to come.

Edit: Yup, I did it.
    I am glad I got it right on the very first try!
    I would have expected it to be harder and more tedious, kind of like Emerald RNG.
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 15th September 2012 at 5:28 AM.

Of course it's "easy" if you hack it. My quote in Dewey's sig applies quite well.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    Of course it's "easy" if you hack it. My quote in Dewey's sig applies quite well.
    Your quote applies to your post, really.
    Of course, if you chose to read my post, you would choose to notice how stupid that reply was.

Your quote applies to your post, really.
    Of course, if you chose to read my post, you would choose to notice how stupid that reply was.
    um, what? You hacked your game so it would hatch shiny. Of course that would be considered easy. <_<;

I'm not exactly sure what part of Hozu's reply is considered stupid...

um, what? You hacked your game so it would hatch shiny. Of course that would be considered easy. <_<;

I'm not exactly sure what part of Hozu's reply is considered stupid...

Here's a huge hint

- Shiny Phione: Egg RNGing --> Much easier than I thought it would be --> absolutely nothing with ID/SID editing for shiny Manaphy

See where I'm going with that? Do you need some kind of video proof that Egg RNGing in D/P is easy or something?

Please actually read my posts before calling me out, kthx.
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 15th September 2012 at 2:18 PM.

Here's a huge hint

- Shiny Phione: Egg RNGing --> Much easier than I thought it would be --> absolutely nothing with ID/SID editing for shiny Manaphy

See where I'm going with that? Do you need some kind of video proof that Egg RNGing in D/P is easy or something?

Please actually read my posts before calling me out, kthx.
    Or you know, you could just not mention anything at all about editing your save file. Just because you mentioned that I'm now inclined to doubt any of the 'RNGs' you've said you've done.

Or you know, you could just not mention anything at all about editing your save file. Just because you mentioned that I'm now inclined to doubt any of the 'RNGs' you've said you've done.
    In no way does this justify your previous posts, so don't even try changing the subject.
    And there is a large gap between Wondercard RNGing and Emerald/Egg RNGing.
    Assuming that I hacked everything jus' 'cause I can is a very foolish claim.
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 15th September 2012 at 2:54 PM.

In no way does this justify your previous posts.

I'm honestly at a loss as to what you think i should be justifying.

And there is a large gap between Wondercard RNGing and Emerald/Egg RNGing.
    Obviously, please point out where I said there wasn't.

Assuming that I hacked everything jus' 'cause I can is a very foolish claim.
    No, it's really not.

dafuq

yeah, I'm a bit suspicious as well. But this is clogging up the thread.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

So... Looks like I'm reduced to making videos to show you otherwise.

In no way does using a cheat to change my ID/SID on one save file shows I cheated for everything else, you would have to be firetrucking [insert word there] to think that.
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 15th September 2012 at 11:15 PM.

Say what you will but any willing act of hacking would put you on the trading blacklist of pretty much every site that I know of. And you would definitely deserve it.

Edit: Whoops wrong thread for showing off that.
    Last edited by Hozu; 16th September 2012 at 2:58 AM.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    Say what you will but any willing act of hacking would put you on the trading blacklist of pretty much every site that I know of. And you would definitely deserve it.
    ... Who said I wanted to trade? ¬_¬
    I see very little reason to want to trade for other Pokémon when I can obtain the same Pokémon by myself.
    (And just so you know, I wouldn't give a sheet if I got put on the Trade Forums blacklist.)
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 16th September 2012 at 3:00 AM.

People, stay on topic or I will start infracting like crazy.

Stop it.

Hi guys, I'm relatively new to RNG'ing pokemon, but I was able to abuse my TID and SID on my black cartridge to get a TID of 01337 (elite) and an SID that makes a particular frame shiny (flawless IV's with synchable nature and encounter slot 6), which means I can rng a flawless wild ditto with any nature I want. I am able to clear the fog in the giant chasm, able to hit the seed, and able to hit the frame. My problem is that despite having a munna with the synchronize ability and adamant nature in the first slot in my party, my shiny flawless ditto's (I've caught two now) have a relaxed nature, which is the nature RNG reporter said they would have naturally, if it weren't for the fact that the nature in RNG reporter is bolded and (I think) should mean that the nature of the pokemon I catch on that frame should match the nature of the synchronize pokemon that is in position one in my party. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteAndrew View Post
    Hi guys, I'm relatively new to RNG'ing pokemon, but I was able to abuse my TID and SID on my black cartridge to get a TID of 01337 (elite) and an SID that makes a particular frame shiny (flawless IV's with synchable nature and encounter slot 6), which means I can rng a flawless wild ditto with any nature I want. I am able to clear the fog in the giant chasm, able to hit the seed, and able to hit the frame. My problem is that despite having a munna with the synchronize ability and adamant nature in the first slot in my party, my shiny flawless ditto's (I've caught two now) have a relaxed nature, which is the nature RNG reporter said they would have naturally, if it weren't for the fact that the nature in RNG reporter is bolded and (I think) should mean that the nature of the pokemon I catch on that frame should match the nature of the synchronize pokemon that is in position one in my party. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I don't know what the problem could be, since you appear to be hitting the correct PIDRNG frame. What happens if you note that you're using a Synchronizer in RNG Reporter?

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I don't know what the problem could be, since you appear to be hitting the correct PIDRNG frame. What happens if you note that you're using a Synchronizer in RNG Reporter?
    If I check the box marked "synch frames only" on the main screen of RNG reporter, my target frame shows up... is that what you're asking? Also, if I press the synchronize button and select adamant, the target frame shows as bolded adamant. Has anyone known RNG reporter to be wrong about a frame being synch-able? Also, does it make a difference that I am using sweet scent to start the encounter? Or that the munna was caught on my white cartridge and traded over, so I am not recognized as the original trainer? Or that the munna is level one? Sorry about so many questions, I'm just brain storming.
    Last edited by EliteAndrew; 16th September 2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: more info

Quote Originally Posted by EliteAndrew View Post
    If I check the box marked "synch frames only" on the main screen of RNG reporter, my target frame shows up... is that what you're asking? Also, if I press the synchronize button and select adamant, the target frame shows as bolded adamant. Has anyone known RNG reporter to be wrong about a frame being synch-able? Also, does it make a difference that I am using sweet scent to start the encounter? Or that the munna was caught on my white cartridge and traded over, so I am not recognized as the original trainer? Or that the munna is level one? Sorry about so many questions, I'm just brain storming.
    If I'm correct, Synchronize would only work 50% of the time.
    Maybe you were on an unlucky streak and kept having Synchronize miss?
    (Don't take my word on it, as I know next to nothing about Gen V RNG, I'm just throwing ideas around.)

Page 245 of 287 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255 ... LastLast