Page 250 of 286 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 7146

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

help! i can't remember if i need to skip some frame to rng a wondercard or not? its been awhile...can someone help me?starting frame the first frame of the starting frame or do i skip the frame?

edit: also for black and white 2 wondercards are they the same as black and white?
    um does anyone know? i think my post was accidently missed :/ i haven't rnged in awhile and i forgot thats why im asking...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    um does anyone know? i think my post was accidently missed :/ i haven't rnged in awhile and i forgot thats why im asking...
    What exactly do you mean? Your post isn't very clear on exactly what you need to know.
    My most recent RNG:

#605 Elgyem | Psychic | Male | Poké Ball
    OT: Shadow | ID: 05947 | SID: 13142 | Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Quiet | Ability: Synchronize | Characteristic: Mischievous.
    Date: 7/14/2012 | Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge | Met at Lvl. 5
    Hidden Power/Power: Ice/64 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot

Spoiler:- 5 Recent RNGed Pokémon:

Credits to Winter02 for bringing my idea of the userbar to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    You have to chatot flip eevee. The frames are in the 100s. I normally use a 200 max advance.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Hi All

I need a favour from someone, can someone find my SID for me. I can't use pokecheck as I access wifi from my Nintendo USB and you can't alter the MAC address.
    I'm willing to offer a sweetener as a thanks for doing it. (Genesect, Victini, Darkrai or Keldeo RNG'd, although probably everyone here has them already)
    If anyone is willing to help please PM me

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to RNG. Recently, I started on my Black 2. I did the calibration according to 5th gen rng method on a specific time e.g.10/12/2012 05:30:25 but end up having 2-3 set of pokemon E.g. Solrock, Piloswine with consistent stat and nature. Is there anything i've done wrong during the calibration? Is it the BW 2 method not finalize? Hope anyone can point out my mistake or guide me. Warmly welcome any links regarding BW2 rng method. Thanks in advance.

Hi All

Me again, having a few problems. Has anyone else had problems downloading the latest RNG Reporter? I have 9.96 Alpha 15 which I have been RNGing on my Jap Black 2 with. But now I want to start RNGing on my US and UK versions, however I can't seem to find the latest download that actually works??? When I download they keep coming up that it's not a valid WIN32 Application and I saw somewhere that I might need Framework 4.5 but that isn't compatible with my laptop.
    Can anyone give me a link to download or offer any solutions to work around.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Hi All

I need a favour from someone, can someone find my SID for me. I can't use pokecheck as I access wifi from my Nintendo USB and you can't alter the MAC address.
    I'm willing to offer a sweetener as a thanks for doing it. (Genesect, Victini, Darkrai or Keldeo RNG'd, although probably everyone here has them already)

Thanks
    You can alter the DNS by altering the connection directly on your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    You can alter the DNS by altering the connection directly on your computer.
    How do you do that? I don't really want to mess with my computer, had enough trouble getting it connected to my internet as it was. It's really old and goes wrong a lot when I change things. Think that's why I'm having so much trouble getting the new RNG reporter I think my computer may be too old to handle it
    So if possible I'd like a nice person to help me out, someone did it for me before on my Black, now I'd like to find the SID for my White.

Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Hi All

Thanks
    I would love to help you based off of the Victini, but I don't believe you understand exactly how Pokécheck works. The MAC address is console specific and cannot be altered under normal means. In order to connect to Pokécheck, you need to alter your DNS settings. This is not done on your computer. This is done on the DS itself. You can edit the DNS that you connect to in your wireless settings (Pokécheck has a tutorial on the website on how to do this with a DS). This can be easily done and reverted without ruining your connection (that is, unless something goes wrong on your personal side). If it comes to it, I will be very willing to help you. Just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandayuu View Post
    Hi, I'm new to RNG. Recently, I started on my Black 2. I did the calibration according to 5th gen rng method on a specific time e.g.10/12/2012 05:30:25 but end up having 2-3 set of pokemon E.g. Solrock, Piloswine with consistent stat and nature. Is there anything i've done wrong during the calibration? Is it the BW 2 method not finalize? Hope anyone can point out my mistake or guide me. Warmly welcome any links regarding BW2 rng method. Thanks in advance.
    You're probably using RNG Reporter, which I am not familiar with, but I can try to assist you as much as I can. Are you using the new method of calibration on BW2 that utilizes the Unova Link feature on the start menu before you load the game? If so, you must make sure you have created a save data before using this method. Other than that, I am going to need to know your exact process in order to attempt to diagnose your problem.
    My most recent RNG:

[QUOTE=Shadow_Assailant;15262875]I would love to help you based off of the Victini, but I don't believe you understand exactly how Pokécheck works. The MAC address is console specific and cannot be altered under normal means. In order to connect to Pokécheck, you need to alter your DNS settings. This is not done on your computer. This is done on the DS itself. You can edit the DNS that you connect to in your wireless settings (Pokécheck has a tutorial on the website on how to do this with a DS). This can be easily done and reverted without ruining your connection (that is, unless something goes wrong on your personal side). If it comes to it, I will be very willing to help you. Just let me know.

Hi, Yes DNS not MAC, sorry I did know that. That's why I haven't been able to use pokecheck as I connect via the Nintendo USB and you cannot alter the DNS for that, only for connections via a router etc.
    So if you are willing to help then I will greatfully offer a flawless Victini in exchange PM me and we can sort out details

Thanks

Oh, just in case people missed my last post, or are unsure of what I'm talking about, this is the error message I get when trying to exit out of the RNG Profiles screen:

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/p...i021/RNGBS.png

Help maybe? ;D
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Oh, just in case people missed my last post, or are unsure of what I'm talking about, this is the error message I get when trying to exit out of the RNG Profiles screen:

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/p...i021/RNGBS.png

Help maybe? ;D
    Lol. I honestly don't know. You're better off going on the official RNG Reporter forum. They'll be the best place to ask for diagnostic and troubleshooting. They're a lot more active there, too. Lol. All I can say is that I see "system 32" in the directory of where the computer is trying to communicate to. That worries me because the System 32 files are removed, you basically have a hunk of scrap. But don't worry about this. Lol. I don't 100% understand RNG Reporter, let alone the Windows operating system.
    Last edited by Shadow_Assailant; 22nd October 2012 at 5:15 AM.
    My most recent RNG:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Assailant View Post
    Lol. I honestly don't know. You're better off going on the official RNG Reporter forum. They'll be the best place to ask for diagnostic and troubleshooting. They're a lot more active there, too. Lol. All I can say is that I see "system 32" in the directory of where the computer is trying to communicate to. That worries me because the System 32 files are removed, you basically have a hunk of scrap. But don't worry about this. Lol. I don't 100% understand RNG Reporter, let alone the Windows operating system.
    ok haha. Thanks for the reply at least xD I posted both there and here yesterday morning and saw several replies roll in on both threads and my posts were overlooked. Yeah... it just puzzles me because it was working 2 days ago (I was able to do my 2nd successful RNG, Jolly Flawless Terrakion in Black 2) Then yesterday... I started getting this BS... but yeah, I guess I'll wait for a reply over there then. Thanks :3
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

ok haha. Thanks for the reply at least xD I posted both there and here yesterday morning and saw several replies roll in on both threads and my posts were overlooked. Yeah... it just puzzles me because it was working 2 days ago (I was able to do my 2nd successful RNG, Jolly Flawless Terrakion in Black 2) Then yesterday... I started getting this BS... but yeah, I guess I'll wait for a reply over there then. Thanks :3
    Only thing I can offer is just to copy down you important info (TID, SID, parameters, and such) and totally deleting RNG Reporter and then reinstalling it. Otherwise, I personally don't know. I'ma Mac kinda guy. Lol.
    My most recent RNG:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Assailant View Post
    Only thing I can offer is just to copy down you important info (TID, SID, parameters, and such) and totally deleting RNG Reporter and then reinstalling it. Otherwise, I personally don't know. I'ma Mac kinda guy. Lol.
    yeah... I tried reinstalling it, though I deleted the broken one after installing the new one. I guess I'll try doing it in the order you suggested and if that doesn't work, I guess I'll just wait for a reply on the other thread

yeah... I tried reinstalling it, though I deleted the broken one after installing the new one. I guess I'll try doing it in the order you suggested and if that doesn't work, I guess I'll just wait for a reply on the other thread
    Yeah. Sorry I personally couldn't be of too much help. Keep checking back here to see if anyone ever responds, but again, you're probably going to get a more thorough response on the thread that is the direct official thread of the actual program. Lol. :P

So yeah, everyone. HyperLugia's question still needs answering if anyone knows.

Hello all, I've just recently started to RNG again, and I have a question regarding the new RNG Reporter. Now when you go to calibrate your DS it has this weird Profile thing that wasn't there when I RNG'd previously. So I was able to get that set up and RNG a flawless Jolly Terrakion in Black 2. That was all good and well so I shut off my lap top, went to go train it, blah blah blah.

However, when I loaded RNG reporter up today to start another RNGing project, it says that my profile wasn't saved for some reason. Also I noticed that it's impossible to exit out of the actual profile window with out all of RNG reporter shutting down as well... So I was wondering if someone could explain to me exactly how the Profile feature works, how to get it to save so I don't have to recalibrate my ds every time I want to RNG, and also if there's a way to close the window after you're done setting up your profile so it's not in the way. Any help would be appreciated
    My most recent RNG:

So I have a question.

I just started RNGing, well, I just started today. I've read up on all of the information for quite a while so I understand what's going on. I have the newest version of RNG Reporter too. So, basically whenever I try to find my DS parameters, nothing shows up, even when I plugged in all of the information. Am I doing something wrong?

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I RNGed a Perfect (Besides attack) Genesect Modest just fine, but I'm still not having any luck with Reshiram.. Want. White. Kyurem. Is there any unique frame displacement in the tower which could be messing me up? My profile is set to Memory Link and I did click Black White 2? on the main RNG window. I've tried multiple seeds without luck. Once, I actually had the right nature, but the IVs were all wrong.

Also, again I ask, if it's possible with RNG Reporter to use the Shiny Haxorus in the Nature Reserve to find your Secret ID, or if there is a guide somewhere to do it with any shiny in Generation V.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerMiner View Post
    I RNGed a Perfect (Besides attack) Genesect Modest just fine, but I'm still not having any luck with Reshiram.. Want. White. Kyurem. Is there any unique frame displacement in the tower which could be messing me up? My profile is set to Memory Link and I did click Black White 2? on the main RNG window. I've tried multiple seeds without luck. Once, I actually had the right nature, but the IVs were all wrong.

Also, again I ask, if it's possible with RNG Reporter to use the Shiny Haxorus in the Nature Reserve to find your Secret ID, or if there is a guide somewhere to do it with any shiny in Generation V.
    You're just hitting the wrong Timer0 if you're getting different IVs. And i don't you can do that with Haxorus, but I don't use RNG Reporter, so I don't know. The easiest way to get your SID is to upload something to Pokecheck.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    So I have a question.

I just started RNGing, well, I just started today. I've read up on all of the information for quite a while so I understand what's going on. I have the newest version of RNG Reporter too. So, basically whenever I try to find my DS parameters, nothing shows up, even when I plugged in all of the information. Am I doing something wrong?
    As for your DS parameters the time you are entering into the RNG Reporter is probably off a little. (this is for version 9.95)

1. Sync your system to an external clock with a second hand
    2. Enter all data in the right side (MAC address, system, version etc)
    3. In the time place...enter the time of when you START the game
    4. Start the game at that specific time and catch a pokemon using sweet scent, DO NOT MOVE (preferably high levelled so kyurem works well)
    when you game starts, do NOT hit any buttons except when the shooting star appears...then quickly get into your game, DO NOT ACTIVATE C-GEAR! and rapidly hit the menu button and then use sweet scent and catch a pokemon.
    5. Use that pokemon to find the IVs and use that in the parameter finder.
    6. Click generate.

If not keep trying...the timing has to be pretty perfect.

DSi's are easier to use than 3DS btw.
    Last edited by Ilane; 23rd October 2012 at 5:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post
    As for your DS parameters the time you are entering into the RNG Reporter is probably off a little. (this is for version 9.95)

1. Sync your system to an external clock with a second hand
    2. Enter all data in the right side (MAC address, system, version etc)
    3. In the time place...enter the time of when you START the game
    4. Start the game at that specific time and catch a pokemon using sweet scent, DO NOT MOVE (preferably high levelled so kyurem works well)
    when you game starts, do NOT hit any buttons except when the shooting star appears...then quickly get into your game, DO NOT ACTIVATE C-GEAR! and rapidly hit the menu button and then use sweet scent and catch a pokemon.
    5. Use that pokemon to find the IVs and use that in the parameter finder.
    6. Click generate.

If not keep trying...the timing has to be pretty perfect.

DSi's are easier to use than 3DS btw.
    I figured it out, thanks for helping me out! I accidentally held down X and L, but it worked nothing less.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    I figured it out, thanks for helping me out! I accidentally held down X and L, but it worked nothing less.
    Ah...yeah I'm too lazy to worry about held buttons. As far as I know, it only really helps with Timer0 and with my luck both Timer0 and RNG Reporter Troll me habitually.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Probably a stupid question. Is there any way to RNG Spinda's spots in any gen?
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    Probably a stupid question. Is there any way to RNG Spinda's spots in any gen?
    Nope. :/ That would be quite nifty, but nope. :/
    My most recent RNG:

The spots on Spinda are dictated by the PID. You can use this to find a pattern you like then dig through a lot of PID results to get a match, but that will take a long time. Also I think 5th gen moved the spot areas a little bit.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Page 250 of 286 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260 ... LastLast