Page 279 of 286 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 7132

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

  1. #6951
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Hi Guys

    Well I'm panicking about having the time to pick up all the Arceus I have sitting in various DW accounts before they take it down and I can't get them out. So I've set myself up to RNG them and I forgot just how hard entralink RNg really is
    Plus as smogon is down I can't even reference the guide!! So can someone remind me how to use the eontimer (ie at which points do I press buttons etc on the 3 stage timer?)
    As far as I remember, I start the timer at the same time I set my DS clock which is x minutes before my desired seed (x being the number eontimer tells me), this timer should finish at the time my Nature seed is so I press my relevant buttons and hit A to start game at that exact moment (if it's a little off I go by the Nature seed time). This starts the 2nd timer, now here's where I forget . . do I get to the menu to enter game and wait there til 2nd timer finishes then press A to enter game letting the c-gear turn on? This starts the 3rd timer at which point I am in game and get to the point where it says x warped to the entralink, I now wait and as 3rd timer finishes I hit A to go in, then catch my Arceus, check it's IV's to see how far off I was and adjust eontimer accordingly etc etc.

    Someone please confirm, Thanks
    At the end of the first timer you launch the game from the main menu (or SR if you prefer), at the end of the second timer you hit a to warp to the entralink from the "____ warped to the entralink" dialogue box (this is also the time at which you need to start the third timer) and finally, you hit A to start the battle at the end of the third and final timer. You should talk to the pokemon and select "Yes" when it asks if you want Arceus to join you at the end of the third timer.

    Remember, do NOT turn on the C-gear until you are in game. The PID frame will start to advance as soon as it is on so you want to minimize the advancements it does before the final timer starts. The C-Gear will not advance the frame at the "____ has warped to the entralink" message so you need to turn on the C-gear in game and get to that point as fast as you can.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  2. #6952
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    At the end of the first timer you launch the game from the main menu (or SR if you prefer), at the end of the second timer you hit a to warp to the entralink from the "____ warped to the entralink" dialogue box (this is also the time at which you need to start the third timer) and finally, you hit A to start the battle at the end of the third and final timer. You should talk to the pokemon and select "Yes" when it asks if you want Arceus to join you at the end of the third timer.

    Remember, do NOT turn on the C-gear until you are in game. The PID frame will start to advance as soon as it is on so you want to minimize the advancements it does before the final timer starts. The C-Gear will not advance the frame at the "____ has warped to the entralink" message so you need to turn on the C-gear in game and get to that point as fast as you can.
    Thanks Dewey, just needed that clarification, right off I go to get the first Arceus . . . this could take a while lol

    Sorry Dewey me again, on that 3rd timer I get to Arceus, do I stand next to him letting him move then hit A when timer finishes, or do I talk to him straight away and get to the Arceus wants to join you team screen then hit A on yes at end of timer?
    Thanks again
    Last edited by MSK; 3rd July 2013 at 10:39 PM.
    2013 Global Showdown - 418 (1705pts)
    2013 I C June - 261 (1705pts - 18th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2013 UK VGC Birmingham - 127 (10 Championship Points)
    2013 Spring Friendly May - 360 (1655pts)
    2013 I C April - 1195 (1585pts - 86th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 I C March - 1122 (1613pts - 69th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 Winter Friendly - 567 (1602pts)
    2013 I C January - DQ'd (1704pts) - Damn RQer's
    2012 VGCS Winter Battle - 240 (1626pts - 39th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2012 Autumn Friendly - DNF (1510pts) - Only managed 6 matches
    2012 I C (Black) - 1879 (1594pts)
    2012 I C (White) - 3334 (1529pts)
    2011 Autumn Friendly - 2760 (1510pts)

  3. #6953
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    or do I talk to him straight away and get to the Arceus wants to join you team screen then hit A on yes at end of timer?
    Thanks again
    This. Any pokemon that move are WNPCs and they will throw off your PID frame. If you have more than just the pokemon you are RNGing in your forest, move them to the deepest clearing so that only your target is left there. Talk to it as soon as you get there to stop it from moving too much and hit A to select "Yes" at the end of the third timer. Don't worry if you have more than one pokemon in the forest and need to move them back, you can always move your next target out again when it is time to RNG them.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  4. #6954
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    This. Any pokemon that move are WNPCs and they will throw off your PID frame. If you have more than just the pokemon you are RNGing in your forest, move them to the deepest clearing so that only your target is left there. Talk to it as soon as you get there to stop it from moving too much and hit A to select "Yes" at the end of the third timer. Don't worry if you have more than one pokemon in the forest and need to move them back, you can always move your next target out again when it is time to RNG them.
    Thanks again, that's what I thought, only had 2 other event pokes in forest (Lucario and Porygon) and I'm not bothering to RNG them anyway so I'll take them out completely to make sure.
    Had a couple of goes and been couple of seconds and frames out so need to do a bit of calibration, hopefully won't take me too long I need to do 2 Arceus a week to get them all done in time!! lol
    2013 Global Showdown - 418 (1705pts)
    2013 I C June - 261 (1705pts - 18th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2013 UK VGC Birmingham - 127 (10 Championship Points)
    2013 Spring Friendly May - 360 (1655pts)
    2013 I C April - 1195 (1585pts - 86th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 I C March - 1122 (1613pts - 69th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 Winter Friendly - 567 (1602pts)
    2013 I C January - DQ'd (1704pts) - Damn RQer's
    2012 VGCS Winter Battle - 240 (1626pts - 39th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2012 Autumn Friendly - DNF (1510pts) - Only managed 6 matches
    2012 I C (Black) - 1879 (1594pts)
    2012 I C (White) - 3334 (1529pts)
    2011 Autumn Friendly - 2760 (1510pts)

  5. #6955
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Thanks again, that's what I thought, only had 2 other event pokes in forest (Lucario and Porygon) and I'm not bothering to RNG them anyway so I'll take them out completely to make sure.
    Had a couple of goes and been couple of seconds and frames out so need to do a bit of calibration, hopefully won't take me too long I need to do 2 Arceus a week to get them all done in time!! lol
    It's not like the PGL going down and switching over to gen 6 will remove the pokemon from your game or anything you know. As long as you have them in your game and not sitting in PGL, you can take as much time as you need.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  6. #6956
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    It's not like the PGL going down and switching over to gen 6 will remove the pokemon from your game or anything you know. As long as you have them in your game and not sitting in PGL, you can take as much time as you need.
    That's the problem, they are all sitting in the PGL. I created a load of dummy accounts to get 17 Arceus (one for each type) and I have a spare White cart which I've been playing through to the point I get c-gear, RNG it and then reset to do the next account. So I've gotta hurry lol
    2013 Global Showdown - 418 (1705pts)
    2013 I C June - 261 (1705pts - 18th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2013 UK VGC Birmingham - 127 (10 Championship Points)
    2013 Spring Friendly May - 360 (1655pts)
    2013 I C April - 1195 (1585pts - 86th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 I C March - 1122 (1613pts - 69th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 Winter Friendly - 567 (1602pts)
    2013 I C January - DQ'd (1704pts) - Damn RQer's
    2012 VGCS Winter Battle - 240 (1626pts - 39th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2012 Autumn Friendly - DNF (1510pts) - Only managed 6 matches
    2012 I C (Black) - 1879 (1594pts)
    2012 I C (White) - 3334 (1529pts)
    2011 Autumn Friendly - 2760 (1510pts)

  7. #6957
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2

    Smile thnx for the help

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    For the PIDRNG you really should just use a frame of 1. It is really easy to find a low delay on frame 1 that matches all of your criteria so there really is no need to use a frame any higher. If you want to use a higher frame, however, you can either call Joey or reject the egg. For example, if you want to use an egg frame of 3, you could either call Joey once (make sure he isn't waiting to rebattle you and remember that Joey will advance the RNGs by 2 frames, not one) and then generate the egg, or you can generate the egg, reject the first egg, generate the second egg, reject the second egg, and generate the third egg. That will be the egg you save and collect. It is recommended that you hatch the egg first to verify that iut is shiny, right ability, nature, gender, etc, that way you don't waste time hitting an IV delay to realize you missed the PID, but that isn't necessary.

    As for the IVs, the process is the same. Hit delay, verify using Elm calls (Joey calls will work, but bear in mind that they advance the frame by 2, not 1, and they cannot be verified like Elm/Irwin calls can) collect egg and hope that one NPC didn't screw you over. Also, bear in mind that because of that one NPC, your starting frame might be higher. It is advisable you use a frame of 10+ for IVs so you have enough frames to verify your seed without passing your frame.

    That's about it, pretty straightforward once you can hit a delay.



    There is an updated version on Smogon ... but that isn't really an option at the moment. What I do is just find the pokemon I want and check the locations on Serebii's pokedex. For example, say you want a Magnemite and you see that they are catchable at locations 46 and 47. Go to the dex and go to the detailed page of Magnemuite locations (it looks like this) and you see the areas Magnemite is available are Virbank complex inside and outside. To find which is 46 and which is 47 you would go back to the encounter table and look at the levels. Location 46 has a lvl 10 and lvl 11 Magnemite and location 47 has a lvl 10 and lvl 12 Magenmite. Since the dex says Magnemite can only be caught at lvl 12 in the insiode portion of Virbank Complex, you now know location 46 us Virbank Complex outside and location 47 is Virbank Complex Inside. Ergo, Magnemite is on slots 3 and 7 for the outside portion of Virbank Complex (location 46) and slots 1 and 7 for the inside portion (location 47).

    This may not always work with all locations, but you should be able to find one location for each pokemon, if not all of the locations, this way.
    So when smogon gets going again I'll be able to find a updated Version of the black 2 encounterc table Correct?

  8. #6958
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    For the PIDRNG you really should just use a frame of 1. It is really easy to find a low delay on frame 1 that matches all of your criteria so there really is no need to use a frame any higher. If you want to use a higher frame, however, you can either call Joey or reject the egg. For example, if you want to use an egg frame of 3, you could either call Joey once (make sure he isn't waiting to rebattle you and remember that Joey will advance the RNGs by 2 frames, not one) and then generate the egg, or you can generate the egg, reject the first egg, generate the second egg, reject the second egg, and generate the third egg. That will be the egg you save and collect. It is recommended that you hatch the egg first to verify that iut is shiny, right ability, nature, gender, etc, that way you don't waste time hitting an IV delay to realize you missed the PID, but that isn't necessary.

    As for the IVs, the process is the same. Hit delay, verify using Elm calls (Joey calls will work, but bear in mind that they advance the frame by 2, not 1, and they cannot be verified like Elm/Irwin calls can) collect egg and hope that one NPC didn't screw you over. Also, bear in mind that because of that one NPC, your starting frame might be higher. It is advisable you use a frame of 10+ for IVs so you have enough frames to verify your seed without passing your frame.

    That's about it, pretty straightforward once you can hit a delay.



    There is an updated version on Smogon ... but that isn't really an option at the moment. What I do is just find the pokemon I want and check the locations on Serebii's pokedex. For example, say you want a Magnemite and you see that they are catchable at locations 46 and 47. Go to the dex and go to the detailed page of Magnemuite locations (it looks like this) and you see the areas Magnemite is available are Virbank complex inside and outside. To find which is 46 and which is 47 you would go back to the encounter table and look at the levels. Location 46 has a lvl 10 and lvl 11 Magnemite and location 47 has a lvl 10 and lvl 12 Magenmite. Since the dex says Magnemite can only be caught at lvl 12 in the insiode portion of Virbank Complex, you now know location 46 us Virbank Complex outside and location 47 is Virbank Complex Inside. Ergo, Magnemite is on slots 3 and 7 for the outside portion of Virbank Complex (location 46) and slots 1 and 7 for the inside portion (location 47).

    This may not always work with all locations, but you should be able to find one location for each pokemon, if not all of the locations, this way.
    So I take it that I have to stop advancing the frames right on the desired PID frame and that it's the same for the IVs?
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 4th July 2013 at 11:14 AM.

  9. #6959
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    So I take it that I have to stop advancing the frames right on the desired PID frame and that it's the same for the IVs?
    Always stop 1 frame before your target. Generating the pokemon/egg/anything makes a call to the RNG and advances it by one. If you need frame 10, stop on frame 9 and generating the Egg/pokemon will make a call to the RNG and return the value for frame 10.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  10. #6960
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Always stop 1 frame before your target. Generating the pokemon/egg/anything makes a call to the RNG and advances it by one. If you need frame 10, stop on frame 9 and generating the Egg/pokemon will make a call to the RNG and return the value for frame 10.
    Alright, thanks for the help.

  11. #6961
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In Canada (I wish...)
    Posts
    172

    Default

    I know that Smogon is down. I want to RNG DW Pokemon on my W2, there's so much Timer0 though. Can I have the basics of RNGing DW Pokemon? (E.g. starting frame for C-Gear) :3
    Under construction.

  12. #6962
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Hi, I'm trying to RNG a Entralink DW Piplup I got a long while back that is still sitting in my extralink. Can any of you send me a link for the timer used to entralink RNG in Black 2 and what settings to imput?


    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~My Shinies~}{~My Credits~}{~My Tumblr~}{~TEG~}
    {~I Claimed Infernape <3~} {~Most recent shiny : ~}

  13. #6963
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to RNG a Entralink DW Piplup I got a long while back that is still sitting in my extralink. Can any of you send me a link for the timer used to entralink RNG in Black 2 and what settings to imput?
    sadly smogon is still doing matenence :/ once they get back up and running we can give you a site lava im getting a we will be back shortly notice at the moment still...they got hit with that same hacker as us...

    DD ~TEG Xat~DD Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~Trade Shop~ RNG events~ Ice club~Art Shop~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch

  14. #6964
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to RNG a Entralink DW Piplup I got a long while back that is still sitting in my extralink. Can any of you send me a link for the timer used to entralink RNG in Black 2 and what settings to imput?
    Eon timer. You just need to hit your seed, then when you warp to the entralink you put the time displayed in RNGr's main window under PIDRNG --> Entralink into Eon Timer. The time will be displayed next to the frames, so just pick a frame you want, and use the time next to it.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  15. #6965
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    500

    Default

    Hey Dewey, need some more assistance lol
    So I'm aiming for a delay of 3737, I've just hit 3740 amd then 3739 so I'm getting closer. But what I've noticed is I'm hitting the IV's 1 after those I need on these frames.
    In other words my list of IV's is y y y 31,30,31,31,31,31, y y y y y so there are 5 more after the ones I want to hit, but on the 2 previous tries I've only had 4 more IV's after those I've hit.
    Where am I going wrong on hitting the right IV's? What do I need to adjust? My frame is 21 and I have only 1 poke in my party and I easily get to Arceus before 128 steps pass. I'm sure I remember something about when the step count begins and how to reset it would that be my problem?
    2013 Global Showdown - 418 (1705pts)
    2013 I C June - 261 (1705pts - 18th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2013 UK VGC Birmingham - 127 (10 Championship Points)
    2013 Spring Friendly May - 360 (1655pts)
    2013 I C April - 1195 (1585pts - 86th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 I C March - 1122 (1613pts - 69th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 Winter Friendly - 567 (1602pts)
    2013 I C January - DQ'd (1704pts) - Damn RQer's
    2012 VGCS Winter Battle - 240 (1626pts - 39th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2012 Autumn Friendly - DNF (1510pts) - Only managed 6 matches
    2012 I C (Black) - 1879 (1594pts)
    2012 I C (White) - 3334 (1529pts)
    2011 Autumn Friendly - 2760 (1510pts)

  16. #6966
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sadly smogon is still doing matenence :/ once they get back up and running we can give you a site lava im getting a we will be back shortly notice at the moment still...they got hit with that same hacker as us...
    I just checked too and yeah I got the same message. It's funny (in an annoying sort of way) cos in the last few days it was like Smogon dropped of the face of the planet, the site wouldn't come up in any of my searches. So we have a new forum now. I wonder if this means that our post count and everything will be reset? I'd just created a trade shop on Smogon with all of my best RNGed pokemon before it got hacked.

  17. #6967
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    I'm positive everything will be kept, they're just taking all the data from the vBulletin forum and porting it over to the XenForo one.

  18. #6968
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    I'm positive everything will be kept, they're just taking all the data from the vBulletin forum and porting it over to the XenForo one.
    Ah OK I'd just resigned to the fact that Smogon will take a while to get back up and now I'm obsessively checking the site again, lol. Thankyou Eeveelover824.

    Any idea how long it should take? I really need to look at there guides and such.

  19. #6969
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,305

    Default

    It'll take as long as it takes. You could always hop on #pokemon on synirc, and see if chaos posts anything about the progress.

  20. #6970
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Hey Dewey, need some more assistance lol
    So I'm aiming for a delay of 3737, I've just hit 3740 amd then 3739 so I'm getting closer. But what I've noticed is I'm hitting the IV's 1 after those I need on these frames.
    In other words my list of IV's is y y y 31,30,31,31,31,31, y y y y y so there are 5 more after the ones I want to hit, but on the 2 previous tries I've only had 4 more IV's after those I've hit.
    Where am I going wrong on hitting the right IV's? What do I need to adjust? My frame is 21 and I have only 1 poke in my party and I easily get to Arceus before 128 steps pass. I'm sure I remember something about when the step count begins and how to reset it would that be my problem?
    Since you have only 1 pokemon in your party, and since your IV frame is advanced by 1, it's obvious that you are tripping the step counter on your way to Arceus. Just run around for about 50 or so steps, save the game, and go from there. That should take care of the issue. If you are still tripping the step counter, take a few more steps, save, and repeat.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  21. #6971
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Since you have only 1 pokemon in your party, and since your IV frame is advanced by 1, it's obvious that you are tripping the step counter on your way to Arceus. Just run around for about 50 or so steps, save the game, and go from there. That should take care of the issue. If you are still tripping the step counter, take a few more steps, save, and repeat.
    I thought that's probably what it was, thanks again. Getting there slowly lol
    2013 Global Showdown - 418 (1705pts)
    2013 I C June - 261 (1705pts - 18th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2013 UK VGC Birmingham - 127 (10 Championship Points)
    2013 Spring Friendly May - 360 (1655pts)
    2013 I C April - 1195 (1585pts - 86th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 I C March - 1122 (1613pts - 69th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 Winter Friendly - 567 (1602pts)
    2013 I C January - DQ'd (1704pts) - Damn RQer's
    2012 VGCS Winter Battle - 240 (1626pts - 39th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2012 Autumn Friendly - DNF (1510pts) - Only managed 6 matches
    2012 I C (Black) - 1879 (1594pts)
    2012 I C (White) - 3334 (1529pts)
    2011 Autumn Friendly - 2760 (1510pts)

  22. #6972
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Just letting everyone know that the Smogon forums are back up!

  23. #6973
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    500

    Default

    Hey Dewey, yes it's me again!! So I'm now hitting the right IV's the right time etc consistently but my delay is oh so slightly out just keep going over I'm aiming for 3737 but I keep hitting 3738-3743. I don't want to keep adjusting the eon timer cos I find that messes me up completely so I'm assuming hitting A a fraction earlier on one of the timers will get me the right results but which timer 2nd (to warp to entralink) or 3rd (to encounter Arceus). I was thinking 3rd which is what I'm trying but would like clarification. Thanks.
    Then it really is just down to how quick my fingers are!!!
    2013 Global Showdown - 418 (1705pts)
    2013 I C June - 261 (1705pts - 18th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2013 UK VGC Birmingham - 127 (10 Championship Points)
    2013 Spring Friendly May - 360 (1655pts)
    2013 I C April - 1195 (1585pts - 86th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 I C March - 1122 (1613pts - 69th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 Winter Friendly - 567 (1602pts)
    2013 I C January - DQ'd (1704pts) - Damn RQer's
    2012 VGCS Winter Battle - 240 (1626pts - 39th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2012 Autumn Friendly - DNF (1510pts) - Only managed 6 matches
    2012 I C (Black) - 1879 (1594pts)
    2012 I C (White) - 3334 (1529pts)
    2011 Autumn Friendly - 2760 (1510pts)

  24. #6974
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Hey Dewey, yes it's me again!! So I'm now hitting the right IV's the right time etc consistently but my delay is oh so slightly out just keep going over I'm aiming for 3737 but I keep hitting 3738-3743. I don't want to keep adjusting the eon timer cos I find that messes me up completely so I'm assuming hitting A a fraction earlier on one of the timers will get me the right results but which timer 2nd (to warp to entralink) or 3rd (to encounter Arceus). I was thinking 3rd which is what I'm trying but would like clarification. Thanks.
    Then it really is just down to how quick my fingers are!!!
    The second timer. The third timer is just for the nature so you can time how long the C-gear is on, but the first two stage timer is to hit the C-gear delay.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  25. #6975
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    I have a question regarding TID SID abuse in HG. My usual delay is 495 so I chose a TID SID which had a similar delay, that is 499. So I currently have both the calibrated and target delay set to 499. Should I choose a higher/lower delay for this kind of RNG cos atm I can't get it to work. Also apparently the 2nd timer is supposed to end at the screen where Oak says "I'll see you later" the timer always ends way before that, help please?

Page 279 of 286 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •