Page 281 of 287 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 7151

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mienfoomaster View Post
    Ok, thanks Ausgirl! Also, does it matter if im a few milliseconds off from the time i'm supposed to enter the game?
    You canuse an external timer, like Eon Timer, to try and get into the game at a consistent time each time, and that will give you a more consistent T0, but with B/W that really isn't necessary. Your main T0, C7C, will show up ~80% of the time, so just keep trying.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    You canuse an external timer, like Eon Timer, to try and get into the game at a consistent time each time, and that will give you a more consistent T0, but with B/W that really isn't necessary. Your main T0, C7C, will show up ~80% of the time, so just keep trying.
    I actually have problem with consistency when i rng that is my problem XD but after awhile you will find it meinfoomaster...just keep trying like dewey says...bw1 timer isn't as crazy as bw2...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 4th August 2013 at 7:55 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Thanks dewey and fairy! I'll just try rng until i get the hang of it!
    I LOVE MIENFOO AND LUCARIO AND GLALIE AND FLYGON AND SCEPTILE AND GALLADE AND SHINY HUNTING AND INFERNAPE

im really confused. The 3ds delay is supposed to be 7,8 seconds but my delay was 6 seconds :/
    : 4554-1252-6384

Quote Originally Posted by kyle12 View Post
    im really confused. The 3ds delay is supposed to be 7,8 seconds but my delay was 6 seconds :/
    7-8 seconds is an average don't be so surprised that you might be a second early or late.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

thanx quote
    : 4554-1252-6384

Man, I haven't RNGed in a LONG time! Anybody have any suggestions what I should do to get back into the swing of things?
    I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

3DS FC: 2836-0208-8979

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Oddish, Quilladin, and Swadloon

English Black FC: 1893 2202 1899 OT: Tarro

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    -RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
    - The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.
    - It's an exploitable in-game feature, just like EVs and IV breeding.
    - Nintendo notes that it is legal; it's not cheating by their own definitions.

Something fairly easy to get you back into it, like a capture with no WNPCs, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarro57 View Post
    Man, I haven't RNGed in a LONG time! Anybody have any suggestions what I should do to get back into the swing of things?
    yeah capture is the nice way to get in back in without any moving wnpcs, which sadly i need to start on capture rngs but im just so lazy i do everything else -________- one of these days XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Do someone know a video that explains how to RNG statiorany legendary pokemon shiny in PB2 on a 3DS? Already found a good one for normal ones but shiny in 3DS can't just find anything.

3DS FC: 5069-4521-9392 IGN: Sunat

Quote Originally Posted by Mario D. Solid View Post
    Do someone know a video that explains how to RNG statiorany legendary pokemon shiny in PB2 on a 3DS? Already found a good one for normal ones but shiny in 3DS can't just find anything.
    Bearsfan092 has great videos for RNG Reporter, but I don;t know if he has any for 3DS specifically. If you can RNG non-shin pokemon, shiny pokemon are the same thing, just check the shiny box and find a seed. The PID frame will be higher and seed searching is longer, but the process is literally the same.

People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

can someone hit me up with a guide if they can please for rnging dream radar just curious its possible correct? i use the windows reporter...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I follow this video (www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEGeZ2ZE-V8) and on my second try i got my Cobalion with 5x31IV but if i put shiny box checked with will appear that i need lead cute charm 50%F and shiny frame is 326. What should i do?
    update: Ok after searching learn that Lopunny is the only one that respect the asked cryteria so caught one in Castelia City. Now what is that of 326?
    Last edited by Mario D. Solid; 17th August 2013 at 9:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario D. Solid View Post
    I follow this video (www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEGeZ2ZE-V8) and on my second try i got my Cobalion with 5x31IV but if i put shiny box checked with will appear that i need lead cute charm 50%F and shiny frame is 326. What should i do?
    update: Ok after searching learn that Lopunny is the only one that respect the asked cryteria so caught one in Castelia City. Now what is that of 326?
    Cute Charm only works on pokemon with a gender. Basically, if you are aiming for a male pokemon with a 50/50 gender ratio, you need a Female pokemon with Cute Charm with a 50/50 gender ratio to hit that seed. Since you are aiming for a legend (right?) ignore any seed that uses Cute Charm as it only works on Heatran (and I'm not even sure if it works on Heatran in gen 5, I've never tried it, but it should).

So, seed search for a shiny seed that has the right nature or a sync frame and ignore CC seeds. The 326 was the PID frame you needed to advance to to get your shiny pokemon. Copy your seed from Time Finder into the main window, check all applicable boxes (B/W2, Memory Link, etc) then hit Generate initial PIDRNG frame. That is your starting frame. Take your target frame, 326 for your CC seed, subtract the starting frame, subtract 1, and that is the number of chatot flips you need to do.

For example, let's assume that your starting frame (SF) is 50. Take 326 - 50 = 276. Next, 276 - 1 = 275. You would need to record a custom chatter and flip between chatots 275 times and then talk to the pokemon. If all goes well, you will have a shiny flawless pokemon just the way you want.

Cute Charm only works on pokemon with a gender. Basically, if you are aiming for a male pokemon with a 50/50 gender ratio, you need a Female pokemon with Cute Charm with a 50/50 gender ratio to hit that seed. Since you are aiming for a legend (right?) ignore any seed that uses Cute Charm as it only works on Heatran (and I'm not even sure if it works on Heatran in gen 5, I've never tried it, but it should).

So, seed search for a shiny seed that has the right nature or a sync frame and ignore CC seeds. The 326 was the PID frame you needed to advance to to get your shiny pokemon. Copy your seed from Time Finder into the main window, check all applicable boxes (B/W2, Memory Link, etc) then hit Generate initial PIDRNG frame. That is your starting frame. Take your target frame, 326 for your CC seed, subtract the starting frame, subtract 1, and that is the number of chatot flips you need to do.

For example, let's assume that your starting frame (SF) is 50. Take 326 - 50 = 276. Next, 276 - 1 = 275. You would need to record a custom chatter and flip between chatots 275 times and then talk to the pokemon. If all goes well, you will have a shiny flawless pokemon just the way you want.
    Thanks a lot for all your help, let's see if i can do it now

A while ago I RNG'd my ID and SID on Pearl, choosing a pair of Seeds to be shiny seeds. Is there a way to find out what seeds those were if I forgot? Also, when RNGing on Pearl does it always start on Frame 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    A while ago I RNG'd my ID and SID on Pearl, choosing a pair of Seeds to be shiny seeds. Is there a way to find out what seeds those were if I forgot? Also, when RNGing on Pearl does it always start on Frame 1?
    Put the ID combo into RNGr and put the IVs at =>30. It helps if you remember if this was a physical or special spread, but just play around with the IVs until you find the shiny spreads you RNGed for.

The SF is usually one, but NPCs and roamers can advance the SF, so be mindful of those factors.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    can someone hit me up with a guide if they can please for rnging dream radar just curious its possible correct? i use the windows reporter...
    It's possible to RNG the Dream Radar but all the guides aside from this one by RNGer Arron are for PPRNG.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Put the ID combo into RNGr and put the IVs at =>30. It helps if you remember if this was a physical or special spread, but just play around with the IVs until you find the shiny spreads you RNGed for.

The SF is usually one, but NPCs and roamers can advance the SF, so be mindful of those factors.
    Main window or on 4th gen Time Finder? I did it on 4th gen with Method 1 and found the pair I am pretty sure I input into Pandora's box, though there is no !!! I tried on the main window but nothing showed up.

Main window or on 4th gen Time Finder? I did it on 4th gen with Method 1 and found the pair I am pretty sure I input into Pandora's box, though there is no !!! I tried on the main window but nothing showed up.
    Use Time Finder, gen 4, and do Method 1. Check the "Shiny only" box to narrow your results.

Use Time Finder, gen 4, and do Method 1. Check the "Shiny only" box to narrow your results.
    Nothing's showing up. I must have screwed up on Pandora's Box again or something, oh well, at least I still get good IVs for legends. Thanks for helping.

Nothing's showing up. I must have screwed up on Pandora's Box again or something, oh well, at least I still get good IVs for legends. Thanks for helping.
    Set the IV search to >=30/xx/>=30/xx/>=30/xx check the shiny only box and search. This will give you all decent spreads with that ID combo and it covers pretty much all HP types, physical spreads, and even TR spreads. Also, if you abused for a CC ID combo, searching for Method 1 pokemon won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    It's possible to RNG the Dream Radar but all the guides aside from this one by RNGer Arron are for PPRNG.
    dang is there a way to rng with the windows reporter cuaz that would suck >.<

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    dang is there a way to rng with the windows reporter cuaz that would suck >.<
    He linked RNGer Aaron's guide from Smogon. That is the only RNGr guide there is for DR abuse.

Hey guys. I never knew about RNGing till a week ago, and I'm still trying to grasp how to pull it off. Anybody got time to teach? I'd love the help. But, can you send me a PM? Sorry, but I sometimes forget about asking for help on Help threads, lol...
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Page 281 of 287 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285 ... LastLast