Page 221 of 287 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 7152

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua?! View Post
    I use EonTimer, but I'm pretty sure you can do without. The frames ARE very high, at least for me. (I've needed from 400-4400 PID advances) Shininess is determined by PID Frames, and you use Standard in Time Finder and PID in the main RNG window. Its the same as wild pokemon, except easier as there's no Encounter Slots.

Theres a bunch of videos up for help, and just BE PATIENT. Shiny Frames take a WHILE to find, so you could go through a LOT of searches on your time finder.
    im fine now thanks for the help though i need to add key presses to my search to get a shiny i got a low frame thanks for the help though i just need to catch it now btw for key presses do i hit all at once or in sequence? i never did them before...i normally don't do key presses...

edit: im so excited about the new black and white 2 rng breeding...oh more move tutor glory ...i wish it was out in the U.S. right now i would be rnging some really nice pokes by now
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 7th July 2012 at 6:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    im fine now thanks for the help though i need to add key presses to my search to get a shiny i got a low frame thanks for the help though i just need to catch it now btw for key presses do i hit all at once or in sequence? i never did them before...i normally don't do key presses...

edit: im so excited about the new black and white 2 rng breeding...oh more move tutor glory ...i wish it was out in the U.S. right now i would be rnging some really nice pokes by now
    Hit any and all keypresses at the same time.

as for the breeding in B2/W2 ... it might turn out to be better to RNG in B/W then just transfer (actually it might turn out that that is the only possible way)
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Hit any and all keypresses at the same time.

as for the breeding in B2/W2 ... it might turn out to be better to RNG in B/W then just transfer (actually it might turn out that that is the only possible way)
    okay thanks and really whats wrong with black and white 2 rnging?

its ... complicated and still being looked into, but what we know so far was explained on the previous page. It might turn out that we are wrong, or that there is some way around this little glitch, but so far its not looking to good. Give it a few more weeks and we will have more definite answers as to what it up and what we can do to abuse the RNG, if anything

People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

its ... complicated and still being looked into, but what we know so far was explained on the previous page. It might turn out that we are wrong, or that there is some way around this little glitch, but so far its not looking to good. Give it a few more weeks and we will have more definite answers as to what it up and what we can do to abuse the RNG, if anything
    ah got it thanks dewey how your talking at the beginning seems like its gunna be complicated from the start but the game just came out so ill just wait and see...if it comes to worse i can just transfer my rng's like you said and just move tutor them also got a question using synchronize on my impish shiny but my seed keep flucuating again :/ is this normal for key presses just as well as no presses? they do the same...im pretty sure this is normal but its annoying since i want my shiny lol...

Are there any good videos/guides to RNG Tornadus in BW?
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

Quote Originally Posted by RegiGuy View Post
    Are there any good videos/guides to RNG Tornadus in BW?
    Try this video. Do note, though, that you no longer need to use the PID%6 method to find characteristics; just right-click any PID frame in RNG Reporter's main window and input IVs.

okay this is just weird i got a flawless 31/31/31/31/31/30 non shiny cobalion hp ice? but i checked the nearby shiny frame box for a shiny one and it should be shiny not non shiny?....wth did i do wrong lol....im a bit confused why its not shiny does key presses determine it shiny or am i just being strange? the seed should be a shiny but it came up as a non shiny? just wondering wth happened...

Oh my! I just read the news about the BW2 RNG. I thought my japanese copy of Black was a bad enough troll with just its THREE Timer0s! Now there's up to 12?! *faint*

Its looking like my plan to RNG the mons with DW Abilities just got a lot more complicated... (No wifi. Can no trade for already RNGed ones.)

Some individuals I'd rather not name accused me of using a pirated game when I explained that my JP Black had at least 3 Timer0s from what I could tell (though I still haven't been able to figure it out since it always goes back to the two I know when I attempt to calibrate for it.)

By any chance does anyone know a lot about/have links to information on mistrialton cave? I keep trying to get a decent axew but I'm always doing something wrong with the frame, I just don't what.
    White team:
    Diamond team:

There is a moving NPC on the first floor.
    White FC 2537 3498 2779

im having trouble hitting the shiny part of the seed but im hitting the iv's correctly? not sure what im doing wrong but i not hitting the shiny frame for my cobalion...i keep getting not shiny...also my chatot frame are being kinda shaky too like strangely messing with me....is this normal for rnging stationaries?

im having trouble hitting the shiny part of the seed but im hitting the iv's correctly? not sure what im doing wrong but i not hitting the shiny frame for my cobalion...i keep getting not shiny...also my chatot frame are being kinda shaky too like strangely messing with me....is this normal for rnging stationaries?
    If you're hitting the IVs oorrectly, you're hitting your seed, but if you're missing the shiny frame you're doing too many/too little advances which could be something as simple as a subtracting the initial frame wrong or counting your Chatot flips wrong. Your Chatot could also have had its Chatter reset(which is caused by being put in the box).

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

If you're obtaining the correct IVs, and not hitting the shiny frame, then you're miscounting your Chatot advances, since Cobalion's room lacks WNPCs.

hmmmm i see i might just be doing that i know i counted the flips correct but i think i may of not got the actual flips required right...thanks guys for helping i need to make sure i got the number of flips correct...thats probably it...

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Try this video. Do note, though, that you no longer need to use the PID%6 method to find characteristics; just right-click any PID frame in RNG Reporter's main window and input IVs.
    I do appreciate the video, however I have a MAC and I have the program PPRNG and I do not have access to RNG Reporter nor do I know how to use it. You wouldn't happen to know a video that explains how to RNG Tornadus in Black with PPRNG would you?
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

This thread helped me so far (ty pokemontrader) so I'm hoping it can help again; I restarted my black version and I'm tryint to rng a TID. So far I've done everything correct (to the best of my knowledge) and I load the game with correct keypresses. Of course, I don't the my desired TID right away, so I enter what I do get into Pandora's Box to find my starting frame, but no results come up. Help would be greatly appreciated, and I will try to do my part to the best of my ability.
    White team:
    Diamond team:

Quote Originally Posted by D0M0 View Post
    This thread helped me so far (ty pokemontrader) so I'm hoping it can help again; I restarted my black version and I'm tryint to rng a TID. So far I've done everything correct (to the best of my knowledge) and I load the game with correct keypresses. Of course, I don't the my desired TID right away, so I enter what I do get into Pandora's Box to find my starting frame, but no results come up. Help would be greatly appreciated, and I will try to do my part to the best of my ability.
    Ypu might have just missed your Timer0, keep trying to see if you get any results

Ypu might have just missed your Timer0, keep trying to see if you get any results
    Thanks, I found that out from watching a french video, but I got to my starting frame of 23 (the goal being 25) ann when I said "No" twice it still messed up >.< the price of novelty
    White team:
    Diamond team:

this may be a stupid question to ask but when using synchronize for a nature for example my impish cobalion do i have to have the synchronize box on the main reporter set to impish since im using synchronize or it doesn't matter?

edit: for finding the flips is im asking?
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 8th July 2012 at 7:08 PM.

this may be a stupid question to ask but when using synchronize for a nature for example my impish cobalion do i have to have the synchronize box on the main reporter set to impish since im using synchronize or it doesn't matter?

Yes, you should, if you're using a Synchronizer. However, it shouldn't matter, really, if you know the starting frame and the target frame.

On the main screen? Doesn't really matter, but having it checked could be useful.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    On the main screen? Doesn't really matter, but having it checked could be useful.
    yes main screen i just though it may be easier not to at first with out synchronize to determine what frame to subtract and then use it when i do use it for the flips if that makes since cuaz im getting confused what frame im on for to determine my flips since of synchronize...

yes main screen i just though it may be easier not to at first with out synchronize to determine what frame to subtract and then use it when i do use it for the flips if that makes since cuaz im getting confused what frame im on for to determine my flips since of synchronize...
    What do you mean by "determine what frame to subtract"? Just subtract your starting frame (which is calculated in the main window) from your target frame given in the seed search window.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    What do you mean by "determine what frame to subtract"? Just subtract your starting frame (which is calculated in the main window) from your target frame given in the seed search window.
    oh wait? i must of been doing it with the breeding way i don't use the first 5 frames then? for example skip the the two of the frames then 5 frames i hit? omg im stupid lol so im subtracting the frame they gave me as my start minus my target frame?...thanks...

so for the starting frame they gave me was 46 so i subtract that from the frame im trying to hit so 176-46= 130 flips?
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 8th July 2012 at 8:18 PM.

Page 221 of 287 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast