Page 288 of 288 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288
Results 7,176 to 7,179 of 7179

Thread: *Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

Hello,

I'm trying to RNG for pokemon Black and am having trouble with finding my parameters. Ive made sure my DS time is synced up with an external clock and have made note of the time the game was entered on RNG reporter. I keep entering my IV's (caught from Pokemon at Victory Road) as well as my Trainer ID and SID, but no results are coming up. Does anyone have any clue what I might be doing wrong?
    Current Team:

-Level 65 -Level 70 -Level 60 -Level 60 -Level 60 - Level 55

Currently grinding..:

Quote Originally Posted by letsgocraaazy View Post
    Hello,

I'm trying to RNG for pokemon Black and am having trouble with finding my parameters. Ive made sure my DS time is synced up with an external clock and have made note of the time the game was entered on RNG reporter. I keep entering my IV's (caught from Pokemon at Victory Road) as well as my Trainer ID and SID, but no results are coming up. Does anyone have any clue what I might be doing wrong?
    Have you entered all parameters? That includes your DS Mac adress, the type of DS you are using, what game you are using, your game language, and if you held any buttons while starting up the game (if you have held some buttons by accident, that might have caused problems if you entered no buttons). Also, did you enter the exact IVs of the Pokemon you caught? If not, that might make it easier as I remember it being that way for me when I started.

If you have done all of these things correctly, then I can only think of one other thing. I remember how there were some talk about upgrades to the 3DS a while ago, which supposedly made RNGing impossible with the RNG Reporter, so if you are using a 3DS, that might be the problem. If not, I can't think of anything else.
    A new future is about to begin

The past and the present will not be forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kalosian View Post
    Have you entered all parameters? That includes your DS Mac adress, the type of DS you are using, what game you are using, your game language, and if you held any buttons while starting up the game (if you have held some buttons by accident, that might have caused problems if you entered no buttons). Also, did you enter the exact IVs of the Pokemon you caught? If not, that might make it easier as I remember it being that way for me when I started.

If you have done all of these things correctly, then I can only think of one other thing. I remember how there were some talk about upgrades to the 3DS a while ago, which supposedly made RNGing impossible with the RNG Reporter, so if you are using a 3DS, that might be the problem. If not, I can't think of anything else.
    I've included my Mac address and my Ds type, which is a DS Lite, the game type and language. I haven't held any buttons. Is there a chance my timing might simply be off?

All IV's have been entered correctly.
    Current Team:

-Level 65 -Level 70 -Level 60 -Level 60 -Level 60 - Level 55

Currently grinding..:

Quote Originally Posted by letsgocraaazy View Post
    I've included my Mac address and my Ds type, which is a DS Lite, the game type and language. I haven't held any buttons. Is there a chance my timing might simply be off?

All IV's have been entered correctly.
    If so, then I really have no idea. There is always a chance your timing might be off, but I don't know. Try again and see if it goes better.
    A new future is about to begin

The past and the present will not be forgotten

Page 288 of 288 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288