Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ash's Snivy vs. Ash's Tepig vs. Ash's Oshawott: Who is the strongest?

Default Ash's Snivy vs. Ash's Tepig vs. Ash's Oshawott: Who is the strongest?

All of the Ash's Unova starters are pretty tought. I was thinking which is the strongest, Ash's Tepig, Ash's Oshawott, or Ash's Snivy. Also, which do you think would evolve first? or, Will none of them evolve?
    When will the Ruby and Sapphire Remake come out?!

Right now, Snivy is fairly comfortable as the toughest for now, Tepig and Oshawott are about even.

In terms of evolution, I believe Snivy won't evolve, Tepig will evolve just the once to Pignite, and Oshawott will go all the way to Samurott, becoming the regional powerhouse much like Sceptile and Infernape before him.
    {Insert signature here}

scraggy...
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Snivy probably easily the toughest

about evolution I think tepig would evolve to Emboar since ash has a habit of evolving his fire pokemon at least once like Quilava but usually to final stage Charizard + Infernape and Oshawott will evolve probably once into Dewott but it seems like Snivy is going to stay as a Snivy

Snivy>Oshawott>Tepig, however I hope for Oshawott to end up the strongest and to be the star so it ends up like this:
    Samurott>Snivy>Pignite
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

As of now, Snivy is no doubt the strongest of the three. Oshawott isn't as strong as Snivy, but he's definatley more powerful than Tepig(who still relies on Ember and Tackle...)

I'm honestly hoping to see them all reach their second stage. I honestly don't want to see Oshawott become a Samurott cause Dewott is just too awesome(and Oshawott's current personality would still fit a Dewott and he'd still be adorable, though he'd have to mature a little bit)
    Go Sinnoh team! Go!

Snivy seems like it won't evolve like Ash's Bulbasaur, but his other 3 grass type starters (Bayleef, Sceptile, and Torterra) obviously evolved, but I agree that it is the strongest. I like Oshawott and Tepig, and think they might evolve.

... What happens if nobody evolves!?! ...
    Just a thought
    When will the Ruby and Sapphire Remake come out?!

Oshawott. He's gotten more training done than any of the other Pokemon, plus he's got his Scalchop.

Snivy is the strongest, Oshawott and Tepig in a tie.. though i love Oshawott as it is, i would like its personallity to stay throughout its evolution :3

Snivy is strongest right now. As for Evolution, I say Samurott, Pignite, and Snivy by the league, and Samurott, Emboar, and Servine in a filler saga.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Oshawott > Snivy
    Tepig > Snivy
    Oshawott > Tepig

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Snivy > Oshawott > Tepig.

I see Snivy being like Bayleef, a female grass starter who evolves once.
    Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Sceptile | Torterra, Servine
    (Pattern- maybe...)

Oshawott will go to Samurott most likely, and Tepig will evolve once.

I guess Ash's Snivy is the strongest of the trio. She's so strong, there isn't an actual need for her to evolve strength-wise. Oshawott and Tepig are fairly even, but Oshawott just scrapes ahead.

This topic's making me feel really bad for Tepig, it's like he's just there so Ash can have all three of Unova's starters. D:

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

I pretty much agree with the majority on who's the strongest now, as for evolution, I hope it goes either 2 ways:
    1. Samurott, Pignite, Snivy
    2. Samurott, Emboar, Snivy
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Snivy seems to not have any problems with her battles so far. She can handle herself pretty well. As far as the Tepig spamming goes, alot of Ash's past fire Pokemon were very strong. I think the writers are giving them a break after seeing the whole Infernape and Charizard war. Let's not forget about Cyndaquil evolving recently and Torkoal's great victories/okay times.

I don't want to troll Oshawatt. So I'm not going to comment.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    scraggy...
    Lame attempt at humor.

Anyway, I would say Oshawott and Snivy are even, since Snivy has strong moves and Oshawott has it's Scalchop.

If Tepig didn't beat Lenora's Herdier I would say Tepig sucked.

Snivy > Oshawott > Tepig

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Just wanted to point this out, in early DP they made Buizel seem like it was easily Ash's strongest pokemon and Turtwig wasn't far behind. Chimchar came off as kind of weak though. Turtwig was taking head-on Flamethrowers from fossil pokemon and Buizel was beating two pokemon singlehandedly in a battle, one of which being its own evolution. What was Chimchar doing at that time? Losing to wild Zangoose.

The final few gyms over compensated for it by giving Chimchar a ridiculous amount of wins. Buizel was forced into a backseat and Torterra might as well have been sent to Oak's lab as a Grotle after defeating Candice's Sneasle. The roles changed and the same could happen here.

By the end of the saga I have a feeling Samurott will be Ash's toughest, but right now its definitely Snivy. Trip straight up said out of Pikachu, Tepig, Oshawott, Snivy, and Pidove, Snivy and Pikachu were the only two worth a damn. I think he would have changed his mind about Oshawott, and perhaps Tepig, by now but I still don't think they're up to Snivy's level.

What I want to see is how Trip reacts to Scraggy, Roggenrola, Swadloon, and Palpitoad. I think he'd respect the latter three...
    Last edited by thunderblade12; 18th August 2011 at 5:49 AM.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Tepig is so far the weakest of the Unova Starters. I wouldn't be surprised if he evolves first just to give it something new.

Snivy is awesome, and they aren't going to evolve it now, not if they plan on keeping the Attract gimmick.

Oshawott is definitely the strongest. I was skeptical of it at first but Oshawott has become a great Pokemon in general.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

I think Snivy would be the strongest, followed by Oshawott, then Tepig. Snivy was a lot stronger than the other two, but Oshawott has gotten a lot stronger recently, with the training he's done, but I still think Snivy is ahead. And Tepig is, well, Tepig.

Oshawott, are you kidding me? Snivy almost lost to Pidove, freaking Pidove. Oshawott is the strongest out of the 3. Snivy comes next, if it did better against Pawniard, maybe, but no, it comes in as number 2. Tepig is probably the weakest.

But, this is just for now though.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Snivy all the way! She`s so cool!

Snivy is definitely the strongest. Snivy battles well on its own and even beat it's evolved form. Trip even said it and Pikachu were ok. Snivy beat Pawniard with just grass type attacks. Oshawott has that fear of battling sometimes. It has been doing well though I can't lie. I think it's a tie with Tepig.
    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Oshawott, are you kidding me? Snivy almost lost to Pidove, freaking Pidove. Oshawott is the strongest out of the 3. Snivy comes next, if it did better against Pawniard, maybe, but no, it comes in as number 2. Tepig is probably the weakest.

But, this is just for now though.
    Pidove is at the advantage what do you expect?
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Snivy>Oshawott>Tepig

Snivy is maybe the strongest Right now

What I want for the end of the league/filler:

Samurott>Serperior>Tepig/Pignite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast