View Poll Results: Christmas Giveaway! What should I Giveaway?

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • Korean Event?

36 22.93%
  • DW Pokemon? (Includes Starter's, Eeveelution's, Dwf)

42 26.75%
  • Shiny Flawless?

92 58.60%
  • Egg Move?

8 5.10%
  • Legendary?

21 13.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: DragonMaster26's Freaking Awesome Trade Shop

Kaphotic = Kurt?

I just received the hp ice varient and was worried for a moment. I wont go through with my volcarona trade then, sorry, but there is too much suspicion. I might resume trading when this all gets sorted
    FC: 3095 6263 9658
    Timezone: AEST

Seeking
    Shiny, Flawless, Celebi (Bold with HP Fire) UT or 252HP/220Def/36Speed

MOST WANTED
    Shiny, Flawless, Blissey (Bold) UT or lvl 100 with 252 HP/252Def/4SplDefence
    Moveset: Wish/Protect/Seismic Toss/Toxic
    Must be accompanied by a legit checker report[/SPOILER]

My Shop

Please do not PM me, I will PM you

Quote Originally Posted by Kaphotics View Post
    http://web.archive.org/web/201012211...itychecker.php

One of the most common excuses is that you got it from a close family member. Truth is, the person who is trading them is the one who "came up with" them. It's obvious you are new to hacking in general due to your lack of knowledge. Pokecheck is not falsifiable; it has been stable for at least half a year, and bug tested for almost an entire year. I can download the PKMs from Pokecheck and show you the improper hexes. That would be a waste of time, because Pokecheck already did that. You can't fool us. Lying gets you in to trouble.

I suggest that most people ask for refunds if they traded for these regis (and other things too).

The game generates the PIDIV like this:

LCRNG[header seed]
    n+1 PID
    n+2 PID
    n+3 IV
    n+4 IV
    n+5 Item

The PID halves are generated in reverse.

I'll understand if you don't understand this--I know how all of the games operate and generate Pokemon, bar the GC->GBA ones like CHANNEL.
    LOL

so angry while on the defensive throwing out jabs and all!

We've discovered the DistantLand PIDIV algorithm since that page was last updated. The program in question (legal.exe) hasn't been updated in over a year and a half.

Occams razor. The simplest explanation will be the most plausible. You hacked them and passed them off as from your FAMILY MEMBER. That's a huge red flag.

This will not go to VM/PM for various reason -- I've dealt with hackers like this before. They skate around the issue, shrug off the blame and think they are OK to continue business as usual. No. It does not work like that outside of your fairyland. You aren't original and you definitely aren't clever.

Not posting anymore, you've made enough of a case against yourself DragonMaster26.

Funny thing is you have no proof to back up that "I made the hacks and did not have a family member trade them to me" <--When you can prove that with actual evidence and not just your pathetic guesse's then that will be something, plus the only person IIRC that got the Hadous from me was Cosmic Fury who is doing a tradeback with me later, so Danny's and your hopes of gettint me banned from here just pooffed and dissapeared like that

So go and be so proud of the manure you claim, that will have been your lifetime achievement, ok? Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    seriously dragonmaster just give in u lost already

I allready owned your arse in PM's you want to start again in my shop ?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxTheAzn View Post
    hades you shouldn't even talk you traded me three hacked pokemon and you showed me that you have genesect meloetta and keldeo so you shouldn't get yourself involved.
    ^^This

lol that's a hack too, it should be HP Ice not flawless IVs. It's got the exact PID but different IVs LOL

Wow, so much hacks here.

(I know I said I wouldn't post anymore but this made me laugh hard)

Also, looking at your Christmas Giveaway images I can see that the Photobucket account is JuanLink26
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/.../Empoleon1.jpg

Searching that name on the forums tells me that JuanLink26 has already been blacklisted (for many reasons). Either you are having an identity crisis, or your "family member" is still active on this site.
    That's the way I got that Thundurus, if it is edited I have no Original Format of it to compare it against, hence I wouldn't know it was edited.

JuanLiNK26 is my cousin, you and Biosci sure need to get your fact's straight before opening your mouth's around here, the Admins and Mod's know all this from long ago, you geniuse's.

Quote Originally Posted by Biosci View Post
    You might want to think again about claiming that "prize". That Thundurus is actually Kaphotic's own Thundurus, but here's the catch, that Thundurus is edited. The original Thundurus that he RNGd was HP Ice. He never did a Hex-Flawless Shiny Thundurus. So you have an edited version of this Thundurus. You might want to look into where you got it from, because that's a definite hack. So yeaa.......
    Refer to above post.

lol that's a hack too, it should be HP Ice not flawless IVs. It's got the exact PID but different IVs LOL

Wow, so much hacks here.

(I know I said I wouldn't post anymore but this made me laugh hard)

Also, looking at your Christmas Giveaway images I can see that the Photobucket account is JuanLink26
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/.../Empoleon1.jpg

Searching that name on the forums tells me that JuanLink26 has already been blacklisted (for many reasons). Either you are having an identity crisis, or your "family member" is still active on this site.

I have your Pokemon Kaphotics already and I think it is different than the other one.

20307 Events ,and Continuing

meh real or not its free thats all i care but if so i'll have a look at other pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by chimp891 View Post
    meh real or not its free thats all i care but if so i'll have a look at other pokemon
    Sure no problem,

Hey,
    I'm interested in your:
    -Shiny Latios
    -Shiny Flawless Landorus
    -Shiny Deoxys
    -Shiny shaymin
    -Shiny Flawless Mewtwo
    -Shiny Flawless Zapdos
    -Winter Darkrai 2011WIN
    -sPACE-C Deoxys

In exchange I have to offer:
        Spoiler:- Events:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Shiny Flawless:

I'll be willing to trade 2-3 events/shinies for you flawless shinies. Please let me know what you'd like to trade for what. Thanks
    Black In-Game Name: Micah
    FC: 1893 4958 2244

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSir View Post
    Hey,
    I'm interested in your:
    -Shiny Latios
    -Shiny Flawless Landorus
    -Shiny Deoxys
    -Shiny shaymin
    -Shiny Flawless Mewtwo
    -Shiny Flawless Zapdos
    -Winter Darkrai 2011WIN
    -sPACE-C Deoxys

In exchange I have to offer:
        Spoiler:- Events:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Shiny Flawless:

I'll be willing to trade 2-3 events/shinies for you flawless shinies. Please let me know what you'd like to trade for what. Thanks
    It says he's band =/....They should lock this forum up since he cant trade

HG fc:0132 0664 3881 @ savior
    BLACK fc:3095 8852 9856@ paul

PaRtY BoYz!!

Thanks for letting me know, didn't notice that.
    Black In-Game Name: Micah
    FC: 1893 4958 2244

Since Dragonmaster trades hacks, and is known for doing so under another name, shouldn't this shop be closed for good?

Yup. He's banned, and he's a known scammer. Let this thing lie until a Mod deletes the thread or something.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

i am very interested in your shiny deoxys i have lots of flawless pokemo including solosis, drillbur, tepig, frillish, larvesta, ferroseed and my phione
    pm me if interested for details EDIT i have just found out you are hacking and i am withdrawing my offer
    Last edited by Pokemans man; 14th July 2012 at 4:09 AM.
    Alder is the only trainer with any kind of life, whilst the others all sit around waiting for you to come he actually does stuff
    Black team:
    my SS friend code: 5071 8957 0494
    my Black friend code:1807 7435 2952

RNGing is legitimate, it takes time and effort unlike hacking
    My Awesome Trade shop (click the Magikarp)

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738