Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Battle Finale: A Heroes Outcome! (703)

Quote Originally Posted by -Salamence- View Post
    Ash is a loser. There is nothing to expect. He will lose in the Isshu league. Loser.
    He did pretty well considering how much of a disadvantage he had, thought character bashing was against the rules too

Excadrill is surely a tough Pokemon. It took so many hits and still it survived. But Pikachu attacks being not very effective on it could be a reason too.

I didn't liked the idea of Kibago with Outrage. I wanted Krookodile to have it in case Ash gets one though chances were kind of slim always. Talking about Krookodile, does anybody have any idea what happened to SG Krokorok.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 11th August 2011 at 11:31 AM.

Lose. I hate you writers.

I HATE YOU WRITERS
    You don't know how many times I've said this, in this series.
    The writers have pissed me off so much, I want Ash to thrash Iris next match.
    Seriously this win, will have Iris CONTINUE to call him a child.
    Seriously guys, what the hell were you thinking??
    They definitely are ballsier than ever this time and for the wrong reasons.
    Last edited by realarcastform; 11th August 2011 at 11:35 AM.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

@dman: I noticed that stream was working fine during normal talks but sucked in battle parts. It doesn't matter anyway cause soon it is going down.

BTW, Kibago with Outrage was kind of awesome. Even the after effects were nicely done.

Just to clarify in my last post when I said "Zorua let Bianca catch her" I meant literally (sans Poke ball) since Bianca was holding Zorua a few times.

You know, I feel as if the writers screwed up her.

Excadrill should've been against Robot golem thing and Axew should've faced Pikachu.

Axew learning a new move, and Iris winning the tournament leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

It would've been better if Axew learned a new move and WON the tournament together. But different good events in the same episode for a character aside from Ash?

Eh, don't really care, Ash deserved to lose. Next time Ash no one is the Taisho, and NO you aren't using Pikachu.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Just to clarify in my last post when I said "Zorua let Bianca catch her" I meant literally (sans Poke ball) since Bianca was holding Zorua a few times.

You know, I feel as if the writers screwed up her.

Excadrill should've been against Robot golem thing and Axew should've faced Pikachu.

Axew learning a new move, and Iris winning the tournament leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

It would've been better if Axew learned a new move and WON the tournament together. But different good events in the same episode for a character aside from Ash?

Eh, don't really care, Ash deserved to lose. Next time Ash no one is the Taisho, and NO you aren't using Pikachu.

Pikachu is a member of Ash's team, and Ash's closest friend, so he will always use Pikachu. Everyone needs to get over their hatred of that fact. Anyone else think this sets up Ash using Pikachu against Clay, just to disprove the type is all that matters thing?

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Pikachu is a member of Ash's team, and Ash's closest friend, so he will always use Pikachu. Everyone needs to get over their hatred of that fact.
    No, what is fact is that Pikachu will ALWAYS be on the show.

What is FACT is that every other Pokemon Ash gets means Jack crap in the end. No one will care that Ash had an Oshawott at the end.

Pikachu should be used sparingly, it's always going to have wins, it's always going to lose, it's always going to be in an episode.

But when it comes down to only being able to choose between three Pokemon, the last Pokemon that needs to be on there is Pikachu.

I already dislike Pikachu being used in every full battle (except that one 10 years ago) because the RAT will never be transferred out.

The least they could do is limit Pikachu's screen time, and battling. So many other Pokemon need it. And I don't care if it was Roggenrola, and Ash lost because Roggenrola lost, at least it would've gotten screen time and would've battled. This applies to any Pokemon.

But no we can't say that, can we? No we can't. All because of the choice Pikachu. Honestly all it needs is a decent win or battle once every 20 episodes or something, assuming everything else got treated fairly prior.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Anyone else think this sets up Ash using Pikachu against Clay, just to disprove the type is all that matters thing?
    Well that could be a possible reason for Ash's defeat here. But for that to become true Pikachu needs to learn a new move or else it would again lose to a pokemons like Excadrill with its limited move-pool (type wise).

This is a normal logic -If you can't jump to a height of 10 meters, how will you jump to a height of 50 meters?

Or in other words- if you can't win the Don battle, you won't win the league. In these things, there is no hocus-pocus, just like in the real life.

This is a normal logic -If you can't jump to a height of 10 meters, how will you jump to a height of 50 meters?

Or in other words- if you can't win the Don battle, you won't win the league. In these things, there is no hocus-pocus, just like in the real life.
    He used 3 Pokémon only.

Woo! I'm happy Iris won.. it shows that Ash definately has competition.

Overall: Good episode.. although I thought Iris winning wasn't a suprise.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

U can't jump 10 meters now...u go train for a while (okay, quite a long while)...u come back and try a 50 meter jump, and u must just win.

Ash lost to Paul badly in their first full match. Did training and won in the league. Anything can happen in pokemon; you never can tell.

LOL, absolutely LOL, that really has got to be the worst logic ever.

That doesn't even make sense. Because if it did then a person could not ever lose to anyone he's or she's beaten before.

Um, in real life people have lost to people they've beaten before. So yeah, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Sure maybe you have a small point that if you can't just 10 meters you can't jump 50 meters but that only refers to instantly.

BW045 isn't going to be the league, he doesn't have all his badges, and if you don't think Ash is going to improve by the time the league rolls around, you are SORELY mistaken.

People grow a lot stronger from their losses, defeats and just plain experience. To think Ash didn't learn from this is laughable.

All things considered....I was really surprised at how even this battle was. It just seemed like this was straight up power, and Excadrill just outlasted Pikachu because of type.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 11th August 2011 at 12:29 PM.

At least it wasn't completely one-sided. Honestly, when the BW OP theme started playing I though Ash was going to win.

Yes and if Satoshi wasn't able to beat Shinji/Shigeru/Shooti, he never will.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    At least it wasn't completely one-sided. Honestly, when the BW OP theme started playing I though Ash was going to win.
    With the way Iris, and Ash were screaming all over the place and making those "OH NO!!" faces I really though it was going to end in a tie.

Yay Iris won.....I get one prediction right.

At least Dento got to hold a pretty rose :3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Aw, even though I missed the episode I'm still happy that Iris won.....I WARNED YOU ABOUT IRIS GUYS, I TOLD YOU GUYS!

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Well i hope ash beat iris in a gym battle.
    i am a ash/misty fan

[IMG] ash and misty

I liked that Ash didn't win. I must say I did not see this comming.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Pikachu seriously needs to learn some new moves, fast.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

The odds in this match just seemed entirely too stacked in her favor. I mean, I understand the writers wanting to give her some glory, but honestly. Emonga's quirk seemed to disappear, Kibago learned a new move right at the right moment, and they give her the biggest advantage ever against Ash...where he is restricted to only TWO of his moves. Overall, even though the last battle was okay, it just seemed like everything was too favorable for her.

I had a feeling ash was gonna lose because pikachu doesn't know dig.
    Outrage looked interesting btw
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    I liked that Ash didn't win. I must say I did not see this comming.
    Same here, it shows that he has a long way to go. Also this was a miss match anyway.... picha vs exadrill? really Ash? Still I would have like to see Ash use his other pokes in future don or subway battles. Overall I'm happy with the results it set the mood for Ash's future battles.
    Fat Boys Don't Cry, unless they see a Chocolate cake in the garbage or thrown on the floor then they will cry. Shortly after, they will get mad with chocorage and come after thoes who hate cake.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast