Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The Club Battle Finale: A Heroes Outcome! (703)

How did that guy make it the semifinals?

Ash beat him in one hit. We didn't even get any buildup.

Cool. I was cycling through possible moves that Axew could have just learned. Rage? Close Combat? (though looking now, those are both impossible). Oh I know, Outrage! Called it right before they stated it. :P

Zorua would look cuter with just the hat.

Ash intentionally used Thunderbolt even though he knew it wouldn't work? <_<

Darn. I thought Pikachu actually had a chance there for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Azureth View Post

What's even dumber, is that he had a Deerling he could have used against Palpitoad. He sends out Darumaka instead. :/ Poor guy.

Maybe he decided it was stupid to do all that battling just for a bunch of dumb feathers, so he just did that to lose the tournament and get on with his life.
    Last edited by WhyHelloThere; 22nd November 2011 at 3:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    What's even dumber, is that he had a Deerling he could have used against Palpitoad. He sends out Darumaka instead. :/ Poor guy.

Maybe he decided it was stupid to do all that battling just for a bunch of dumb feathers, so he just did that to lose the tournament and get on with his life.
    he must have used ash's battle stragety , no matter what the pokemon is" use it's weakness against them
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I think they have to choose what pokemon to use before the round starts. So he didn't know ash would use palitoad. Probably should've saw it coming though.

Isn't it time one of ash's pokemon evolved? And what happened to his Tepig?

And what happened to his Tepig?
    It died...

I think they have to choose what pokemon to use before the round starts. So he didn't know ash would use palitoad. Probably should've saw it coming though.

Might be in the PC. Remember that he rotates his pokemon now.

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Really we're having Axew learn Outrage right away when it struggled with Dragon Rage so much, way to pull out a win writers. Nice battle between Excadrill & Pikachu especially with the tactics since Pikachu was at a huge disadvantage, I think a better match-up would of been Snivy vs. Emogla since the writer's seem to have a rivalry going on with them.
    Umm, didn't Scraggy show no difficulties learning Hi Jump Kick??

What about Tranquill and Swadloon? two of his pokemon evolved already. (and Palpitoad is an evolved poke too so he has three in their 2nd stage)

Or your question is about Ash's starters?

He defeated all his opponents that's how.

We don't know if he was defeated in one hit or not, who's to say the battle wasn't mostly off screen like a lot of the battles in the tournament involving nobodies were? It's not like the writers were trying to make people think Dino was going to be this awesome trainer, he was there to fill in space, along with a few others.

Anyways, I enjoyed the episode as much as the Japanese version. I thought it was an enjoyable episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Mew_ View Post
    It died...
    Seriously? You'd think people would be saying this about Tranquill....
    Last edited by WhyHelloThere; 27th September 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Wow i'm posting late this week.

Two battle to talk about today. Iris vs Luke was a battle of the passionate. Luke the passion was in his filming as well as his battling and for Iris her friend Axew and battling and so it begins. Axew had so much determination in this battle you could see he wanted to win really badly. Through this determination to win it learned outrage which was used to win the battle.

The Final. I've been thinking about this for a couple of days and I think the result was fair. First of all the battle was full of action and was really enjoyable to watch. Excadrill and Pikachu are both experienced both being with their trainers for a long time. Today it was all down to type advantage in my opinion and thats all there is to it.

As a side note, I think Bianca was tolerable today. I oddly enjoyed Bianca motivating Luke to break the rules to get a better film and the faces pulled by Bianorua in that outfit was brilliant . Also, the connoisseur battle was interesting, at first I thought they were going to actually battle during the finals but it was simply "Evaluating Time!!!!" (I've been wanting to say that lol)on the final battle

Well on to the next episode .
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Its the ham your mom is putting out for Thanksgiving.

Ash should have won the battle. But I guess since Pikachu's level was reset thanks to Zekrom, Iris's Excadrill had the advantage with it's type & level.

Well, at least it wasn't Axew who beat Pikachu in the final...

I preferred Burgundy's short and snappy Connoisseur comments to Cilian's lengthy ones though!

I'd rather Axew battle with Pikachu. I don't have a problem with dragons. Especially when some people barely uses them.

My ideal battle ever!

Axew learning Outrage; FANTASTIC. Looks like our little dragon is growing up. Glad Iris won against Luke with his Golett.

Iris VS Ash was a thrill, and Excadrill VS Pikachu was a tough one for Ash. I'm glad that Excadrill won though, no doubt, since Ground types (especially one as strong like Excadrill) was effective against Pikachu. Relying on Iron Tail wasn't enough for Pikachu to win.

Glad Iris won! She definitely deserves a shining moment of victory.

And again, the running gags had me entertained. Also the concluding goodbyes to all the rivals was a nice ending to this awesome tournament.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Excadrill was a better winner then say Axew and it was good to see Iris win when you might have thought Ash might have won. And good to see Clian and Burgandy have a moment although their truce didnt last for long haha. I hope Luke comes back soon with his documentary and shows it to the group would be kinda cool to see

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    What about Tranquill and Swadloon? two of his pokemon evolved already. (and Palpitoad is an evolved poke too so he has three in their 2nd stage)

Or your question is about Ash's starters?
    Oh yeah. I forgot about swadloon. And Tepig was in todays episode, along with tranquil. I kind of meant his starters, since he's spent the most time with them, but i guess two of his pokemon have evolved. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Ash should have won the battle. But I guess since Pikachu's level was reset thanks to Zekrom, Iris's Excadrill had the advantage with it's type & level.
    True, If it weren't for Zekrom, Pikachu wouldn't have lost, it was simpy to strong at that point. Iris beating a gimped Pikachu on type advantage I can get behind.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Lol, now people are blaming Zekrom. xD
    I don't care that Ash lost, just pointing out the obvious.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by Demonsead View Post
    I don't care that Ash lost, just pointing out the obvious.
    Can't tell if people are stupid or being serious.

Zekrom had nothing to do with Iris winning. She is just better with the mole since she had him longer. Common sense people

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Zekrom had nothing to do with Iris winning. She is just better with the mole since she had him longer. Common sense people
    More like Excadrill is just stronger than Pikachu, similar to Morrisons Steelix beating Pikachu with ease. Excadrill didn't do anything for her for years...so their experience is probably the same.

Ash's Pikachu was almost as strong as Paul's Electivire... and if Paul's Electivire had battled Excadrill it would have pounded Excadrill into a pulp... I think Pikachu got weaker than it was in the Sinnoh league

Ash is once again a complete moron, someone should strip him of every gym badges he ever had. That would be funny.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    Ash is once again a complete moron, someone should strip him of every gym badges he ever had. That would be funny.
    Once again he sent out Pikachu before Iris sent out Excadrill.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast