Quote Originally Posted by Brutaka View Post
Uh, no you physically cannot. It sounds like YOUR trying to deny it.

Because people are doing it anyways, it's less dangerous than tobacco and alcohol, and it could increase revenue to the government.

Overdose of alcohol means alcohol poisoning, which means new liver or death. It's probably gonna be the last one, livers are hard to come by. And all you have to do is research "Benefits of Marijuana" and there you go, hundreds of different articles that argue benefits of marijuana in small doses. And even not so small doses.

So don't smoke it. Eat it, or put it in tea or something, I dunno.
Now, smoking tobacco, yes, it does. Lung Cancer, and all that. So does alcohol, it kills you. Liver poisoning, unclear thinking(leads to drunk driving, fights, so on)

if you want evidence that its not so bad for you...google it...its not that hard.
i have
people post whatever they want online...scientist will lie to increase their pay (anyone will)
it makes more sense to believe that its bad for u than not.

hundreds of different articles that argue benefits of marijuana in small doses. And even not so small doses.
key word ARGUE...

if it wasnt bad for u then it wouldnt be illegal...plain and simple.

Because people are doing it anyways, it's less dangerous than tobacco and alcohol, and it could increase revenue to the government.
tobacco, maybe
alchohol, nope

Uh, no you physically cannot. It sounds like YOUR trying to deny it.
Physically cannot what?
And so what if I want it to be wrong if im right?