Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1243

Thread: Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

  1. #1051
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    How is my post invalid? Your just against it and have no idea what marijuana does nor what the effects are because you've most likely done it before. 95% of the people that have posted in this thread have agreed with me in the past. Now, it seems no one but me knows what I'm talking about. I'm not using a religious group, I'm using ****ing facts from experience. I've grown the **** so I know what the plant does to the body. I didn't say it cures anything and I never said it's healthy. Jesus christ, it's like arguing with a 10 year old that has no clue what they're talking about but trying to sound like they do.
    dude, you are on an internet forum, no on gives a **** what you did. you need to provide evidence. (i learned that the hard way)
    as to those side affects that u mentioned: one dude kept asking me the same question over and over even though i answered it every time he asked, if that doest count as memory problems i don't know what does. and the same thing with the dizzyness, why do you think cops have them walk the line?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  2. #1052
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    stay on topic please
    .

    I was just defending my views on interwebs grammar from a grammar nazi, but fine. Both by brother and sister have developed depression and anxiety problems from long term use, I have seen both of them go through their anxiety issues and it wasn't cool. My sister doesn't smoke anymore but she still has panic attacks, and my brother is still smoking despite all the things that are wrong with him.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 23rd December 2012 at 6:34 AM.

  3. #1053
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    Read clearly, slow down, im not attacking you, im saying how you are presenting your argument is not credible. I said you are using a ploy most religious groups use. let me explain, say i was a christian and you said "god doesn't exist" and i said "yes he does and he is omnipresent" and you go on to disprove god is omnipresent and then i say "well now god is omnipotent" forcing you to now disprove this second statement. apply this in the context of weed and now you have your argument style. Also claiming that i haven't done it and I don't know what im talking about let me tell you about myself, i am 17 friends with several people who smoke and are flunking classes and most days fail to show up. now i know you will claim im stereotyping but also my uncle died recently from smoking... lung cancer as a byproduct of smoking weed... think before you reply to this because you're treading on thin ice my friend
    I smoked in school and didn't flunk any classes, it helped me focus and pay attention more. My posts are credible because I used facts by comparing it to every other drug know to man, especially prescription meds. The only way you can IF get lung cancer from smoking marijuana is by smoking a ridiculous amount on a daily basis, smoking tobacco , or it was laced. Marijuana can be laced with tons of stuff that's lethal to the lungs without intensifying the effects of the marijuana, nor realizing it's laced until it's too late. I went over this about 6 pages ago. Marijuana has not lung problem links. All the links it has that are on record are from cigarette smokers, but also smoked chronic.

    Since were giving out biographies I'll tell you about myself as well. I'm a 20 year old that resides 10 minutes from the hood of West Chicago in Illinois and I'm a rapper, guitar player, and work on computers. I smoke weed everyday but not in large amounts like a gram or 2 at most, and been doing it since I was 16. I have never used it as a gateway drug. I've never done blow, smack, meth, etc. I've only done marijuana, speed, ecstasy, LSD, PCP (accident), opium, and LSD. None of which are very dangerous. Other than PCP, speed, and ecstasy. PCP is never good neither is speed or x but x or speed once a year is just fine.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  4. #1054
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I smoked in school and didn't flunk any classes, it helped me focus and pay attention more. My posts are credible because I used facts by comparing it to every other drug know to man, especially prescription meds. The only way you can IF get lung cancer from smoking marijuana is by smoking a ridiculous amount on a daily basis, smoking tobacco , or it was laced. Marijuana can be laced with tons of stuff that's lethal to the lungs without intensifying the effects of the marijuana, nor realizing it's laced until it's too late. I went over this about 6 pages ago. Marijuana has not lung problem links. All the links it has that are on record are from cigarette smokers, but also smoked chronic.

    Since were giving out biographies I'll tell you about myself as well. I'm a 20 year old that resides 10 minutes from the hood of West Chicago in Illinois and I'm a rapper, guitar player, and work on computers. I smoke weed everyday but not in large amounts like a gram or 2 at most, and been doing it since I was 16. I have never used it as a gateway drug. I've never done blow, smack, meth, etc. I've only done marijuana, speed, ecstasy, LSD, PCP (accident), opium, and LSD. None of which are very dangerous. Other than PCP, speed, and ecstasy. PCP is never good neither is speed or x but x or speed once a year is just fine.
    This description kinda proves everything i say right,you are such a stereotype for a druggie
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  5. #1055
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    dude, you are on an internet forum, no on gives a **** what you did. you need to provide evidence. (i learned that the hard way)
    as to those side affects that u mentioned: one dude kept asking me the same question over and over even though i answered it every time he asked, if that doest count as memory problems i don't know what does. and the same thing with the dizzyness, why do you think cops have them walk the line?
    Once again you don't know what your talking about. Marijuana does not make you walk off-line you can walk in a straight line for a mile if you wanted to. My god, I'm getting really annoyed by your posts because all your posts are idiotic and have no meaning. Plus, use proper grammer dude. If your in college you should know how to complete a sentence correctly and spell correctly. **** I learned all this stuff in middle school.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  6. #1056
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    There's nothing wrong with taking drugs under extreme moderation (and if you can not get busted for crack possession or something) it's when you commit crimes to steal money and become a waste of a person due to these drugs where these issues come in. From what I've seen shiny umbreon doesn't fall in either category.

  7. #1057
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    This description kinda proves everything i say right,you are such a stereotype for a druggie
    What are you saying? Your just against it and don't know what your talking about. If you smoked it then you'd realize there's no issues with smoking it. I'm not a druggie either. I've only done opium once and it was laced with marijuana, PCP once laced with marijuana, ecstasy twice, speed once, shrooms I think 3 times and LSD twice. Shrooms nor LSD are dangerous in large amounts. As I said, I never used it as a gateway druge, I tried those drugs because I wanted to try them. You got a ****ing problem with it?
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  8. #1058

    Default

    Marijuana is legal in my state... HOWEVER, just because it's legal, certain employers can still fire you if they have you take a drug test and find evidence of smoking marijuana. Right when it was passed, They had me take one and was supposedly a "random" drug test which I think is complete bull... It's a long story. I feel like I dodged a bullet, but it sure as well seemed like it was aimed at me on purpose. I just wonder if people got fired in my state just for having it in their blood but not being under the influence.

  9. #1059
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    What are you saying? Your just against it and don't know what your talking about. If you smoked it then you'd realize there's no issues with smoking it. I'm not a druggie either. I've only done opium once and it was laced with marijuana, PCP once laced with marijuana, ecstasy twice, speed once, shrooms I think 3 times and LSD twice. Shrooms nor LSD are dangerous in large amounts. As I said, I never used it as a gateway druge, I tried those drugs because I wanted to try them. You got a ****ing problem with it?
    I'm not a druggie, I've just tried a bunch of drugs and am extremely defensive on the subject of... and I like how anyone who doesn't agree with you "doesn't know what they're talking about" Get you're head out of your *** the point I'm trying to get across is you are not RIGHT, you are not WRONG. You are not open minded either, thats a fatal flaw in many people you should over come it. As for this topic, you are extremely evasive when it gets down to it, you retreat alot to logical fallacies and dance around facts and you are STILL using yourself as a example of no negative effects.
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  10. #1060
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    I'm not a druggie, I've just tried a bunch of drugs and am extremely defensive on the subject of... and I like how anyone who doesn't agree with you "doesn't know what they're talking about" Get you're head out of your *** the point I'm trying to get across is you are not RIGHT, you are not WRONG. You are not open minded either, thats a fatal flaw in many people you should over come it. As for this topic, you are extremely evasive when it gets down to it, you retreat alot to logical fallacies and dance around facts and you are STILL using yourself as a example of no negative effects.
    No, your got it twisted bro. I'm only quoting stuff that is false. It does not make you dizzy, ansem the wise has no clue what he's talking about and never did from the start. I'm very open minded but when there's no evidence of death from marijuana smoke, that makes it non lethal. Every drug other than marijuana LSD, Salvia, and shrooms are the only drugs that aren't on record as addictive nor lethal. Everything I've posted is true, it's safer than most other drugs, it's not linked with health problems unless laced or other causes with marijuana in the system, everything. Your trying to say it's dangerous I'm trying to say it's not, and it's not.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  11. #1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    No, your got it twisted bro. I'm only quoting stuff that is false. It does not make you dizzy, ansem the wise has no clue what he's talking about and never did from the start. I'm very open minded but when there's no evidence of death from marijuana smoke, that makes it non lethal. Every drug other than marijuana LSD, Salvia, and shrooms are the only drugs that aren't on record as addictive nor lethal. Everything I've posted is true, it's safer than most other drugs, it's not linked with health problems unless laced or other causes with marijuana in the system, everything. Your trying to say it's dangerous I'm trying to say it's not, and it's not.
    There you go again saying people don't know what they're talking about, PROVE TO ME THAT IT IS NOT DANGEROUS. STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND DO IT ALREADY. You're not right and won't be until you prove it to me.
    http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/evidenc.../Health_1.html
    heres some support for my and several others here's side of the argument
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  12. #1062
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    There you go again saying people don't know what they're talking about, PROVE TO ME THAT IT IS NOT DANGEROUS. STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND DO IT ALREADY. You're not right and won't be until you prove it to me.
    http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/evidenc.../Health_1.html
    heres some support for my and several others here's side of the argument
    None of that proves **** dude. Coffee can give you heath problems as well and can be dangerous. Soda can be dangerous, fat foods can be dangerous, too much water can be dangerous. That link doesn't prove anything. Coffee or anything with caffeine cause more problems than marijuana and fat foods cause more problems. Hear problems, which is one thing marijuana doesn't cause. Plus I didn't read that link because I've been around the block quite a few times and it's all the work of the govt. Scientist have proved marijuana doesn't do that but never gets released because the govt. doesn't allow it, so they gotta lie about it. There's stuff on Discovery Channel about it as well, and it shows there's no issues with marijuana. They impaired 10 patients with marijuana in different environments that made them all do different things. Then gathered up users on cocaine, meth, heroin, etc. At the same time proving what the effects of each environments do on the body, and nothing marijuana did was lethal. I never said it was safe as in you can smoke it and it's not gonna cause any issues. I just said that there's not deaths from marijuana.. All patients that died from lung cancer were tobacco smokers but also marijuana smokers.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  13. #1063
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    None of that proves **** dude. Coffee can give you heath problems as well and can be dangerous. Soda can be dangerous, fat foods can be dangerous, too much water can be dangerous. That link doesn't prove anything. Coffee or anything with caffeine cause more problems than marijuana and fat foods cause more problems. Hear problems, which is one thing marijuana doesn't cause. Plus I didn't read that link because I've been around the block quite a few times and it's all the work of the govt. Scientist have proved marijuana doesn't do that but never gets released because the govt. doesn't allow it, so they gotta lie about it. There's stuff on Discovery Channel about it as well, and it shows there's no issues with marijuana. They impaired 10 patients with marijuana in different environments that made them all do different things. Then gathered up users on cocaine, meth, heroin, etc. At the same time proving what the effects of each environments do on the body, and nothing marijuana did was lethal. I never said it was safe as in you can smoke it and it's not gonna cause any issues. I just said that there's not deaths from marijuana.. All patients that died from lung cancer were tobacco smokers but also marijuana smokers.
    are you serious right now? cuz you must be trolling man
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  14. #1064
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    are you serious right now? cuz you must be trolling man
    I'm dead serious dude. I can't remember what the show or whatever was called on Discovery Channel but it was aired awhile ago. They made marijuana uses put together a table or something that requires reading, focusness, and patience. Users of marijuana got it perfectly done, tho it was done slower it was correct; while the users on cocaine finished it fairly quickly but was unstable. The meth user went into rage and never finished it, the heroin user also done it correctly but forgot a few pieces making it a little unstable. They put them all in a car with cones. The marijuana user drove a little slower but drove in a straight line and didn't drive out of the path. The heroin user was to doped up to operate it, the cocaine and meth users on the other hand could operate the vehicle but the meth user ran over cones and didn't stay on path correctly. They made them lift specific things up stairs. The marijuana user was too weak to get it up there because of the relaxed muscles, the users on cocaine and meth did get it up there but they're heart hate was almost deadly, and they were sweating so bad that it's was the equivalent to 3x the word done. The heroin user could not get it up either, they couldn't figure out a way to get it up there. They done tons more tests and it was quite interesting. While doing the tests they showed the body and what effects the doings were doing on them. The marijuana had the least amount of problems.. None of them were lethal, tho the rest were lethal. It was most to least cocaine, meth, heroin, marijuana.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  15. #1065
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pacific Timezone
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    are you serious right now? cuz you must be trolling man
    You know, I can't grow hemp legally. I heard it's great for making paper, plastics, bio-fuel, and for making clothes. Somehow, it is also sold as a health product at Whole Foods in the form of hemp oil, and hemp milk. Somewhere it's being produced, and it ain't in America because hemp, the low THC but high in fiber form of weed, is banned. Thanks a lot for the ban, government, now I have to wait 30 years for my trees to harvest for paper.

    Besides, I care about how dangerous weed is for my lungs, but I don't force others to stop smoking. I persuade because the people at my college bragging about drinking so much beer, for example, seem to disrespect their bodies anyway. Eating ice cream, being fat, being unhappy, it's something. Forcing them to not do these things failed, and they don't like anti-drug policies. ShinyUmbreon also brought up the idea that fatty foods are bad, but that brought up the problem of government knowing best for how one is to life his life. Seriously, I feel great on a high fat, low carb diet with its real food. Self-ownership is being played out here, and I don't approve of government telling how one is supposed to use his or her body.
    As I adventured into math and ideas, that old desire for fan fiction came back.

    This review took at least an hour to write, by the way.

  16. #1066
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Besides, I care about how dangerous weed is for my lungs, but I don't force others to stop smoking. I persuade because the people at my college bragging about drinking so much beer, for example, seem to disrespect their bodies anyway. Eating ice cream, being fat, being unhappy, it's something. Forcing them to not do these things failed, and they don't like anti-drug policies. ShinyUmbreon also brought up the idea that fatty foods are bad, but that brought up the problem of government knowing best for how one is to life his life. Seriously, I feel great on a high fat, low carb diet with its real food. Self-ownership is being played out here, and I don't approve of government telling how one is supposed to use his or her body.
    I never understood college students doing that as well, that's what they did when I was in college. But it's they're bodies, if they wanna do it, it's they're choice. I too, hate how the govt. says the way I gotta live my life. I'm not concerned about they're lives nor should they be concerned about mine or yours, or anybody's for that matter. If someone want's to eat a big cheeseburger at McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, etc. Let them. If someone want's to drink a 12 case of soda a day let them. If someone wants to drink a pot or 2 of coffee every morning let them. Tho, they may not be "dangerous" but they definitely aren't safe and can cause many problems over time. A soda here and there isn't bad, a cheeseburger here and there isn't bad, coffee here and there isn't bad, nor is marijuana. Marijauna in moderation is safer than all of those put together. Too much marijuana in a day isn't for say "safe" but it's not "dangerous". Marijuana smokers don't feel the need to smoke an ounce a day. I smoke a gram or 2 at most, and that's over a 12 hour time period. Sometimes I may only smoke 1 or 2 bowls. It's still not dangerous, that's actually in moderation. An ounce a day, isn't moderation.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  17. #1067
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Zeppelin Rules!
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    shinyumbreon, u seem pretty mad bro i bet thats because of marijuana (THC) because clearly everthing that youve xperienced is what happens 2 all THC users

    i hadnt herd this b4 very intresting new research thx

  18. #1068
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    shinyumbreon, u seem pretty mad bro i bet thats because of marijuana (THC) because clearly everthing that youve xperienced is what happens 2 all THC users

    i hadnt herd this b4 very intresting new research thx
    I'm calm and mellow, so no I'm not mad. I can guarantee one thing me and everly THC user has.. We all get stoned.. If you smoke then you should know marijuana doesn't make you angry, it chills you out lol.

    Edit: Anything in moderation is okay in my book.. Tho I don't think any hardcore drug is good period. Alcohol in moderation is actually healthy for you, it's been proven. It's been proven marijuana in moderation is also healthy for you. Other than the smoke that is.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 23rd December 2012 at 8:12 AM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  19. #1069
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I agree with shiny there actually isn't really any health issues and in fact its used as medicine
    by doctors. Its alright if you do it in moderation and if it were to be legalized I feel that it'd help much more
    by eliminating some gangs who make money off selling it illegally. Cigarettes have caused way more deaths than
    mariquana if any, actually I don't think there were any deaths involving mariquana or so i was told O.o

  20. #1070
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eyycalvin View Post
    I agree with shiny there actually isn't really any health issues and in fact its used as medicine
    by doctors. Its alright if you do it in moderation and if it were to be legalized I feel that it'd help much more
    by eliminating some gangs who make money off selling it illegally. Cigarettes have caused way more deaths than
    mariquana if any, actually I don't think there were any deaths involving mariquana or so i was told O.o
    I'm not exactly sure either. There were tons of tobacco linked deaths from lung cancer but they also smoked marijuana, but the cigarette smoke is what caused the cancer that they know of. The gangs welling it illegally are the main issues with it being dangerous in the first place. A majority of marijuana sold by a gang member is laced with something. It's not a matter of if it's laced, its a matter of what it's laced with. Lots of gangs lace it with PCP, at least that's what they do up here. There are many hospital visits from the university 60 miles from Chicago which is NIU, the gangs sell them to students in the dorms and they smoke too much and end up in the hospital. I don't think any of them died, but many have came close. Good thing they're friend or someone noticed a difference in the way they were acting and feeling. Too much marijuana at once won't give you a trip to a hospital. Nor will tobacco but it will most likely do something, probably a bunch of vomiting. But most other drugs including alcohol if taken too much will end you up in the hospital. That's what I'm meaning by marijuana isn't dangerous. Smoking for 50 years everyday, idk it may have issues but if smoked in moderation for 50 I don't think there would be issues. If someone died at 80 years old, so what if marijuana may of been the cause. 80 years is the average or a little above average age for someone to live. Cigarette smokers don't usually live that long. There are 90+ year olds that smoke marijuana and still do. But very few.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 23rd December 2012 at 8:50 AM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  21. #1071
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I'm not exactly sure either. There were tons of tobacco linked deaths from lung cancer but they also smoked marijuana, but the cigarette smoke is what caused the cancer that they know of. The gangs welling it illegally are the main issues with it being dangerous in the first place. A majority of marijuana sold by a gang member is laced with something. It's not a matter of if it's laced, its a matter of what it's laced with. Lots of gangs lace it with PCP, at least that's what they do up here. There are many hospital visits from the university 60 miles from Chicago which is NIU, the gangs sell them to students in the dorms and they smoke too much and end up in the hospital. I don't think any of them died, but many have came close. Good thing they're friend or someone noticed a difference in the way they were acting and feeling. Too much marijuana at once won't give you a trip to a hospital. Nor will tobacco but it will most likely do something, probably a bunch of vomiting. But most other drugs including alcohol if taken too much will end you up in the hospital. That's what I'm meaning by marijuana isn't dangerous. Smoking for 50 years everyday, idk it may have issues but if smoked in moderation for 50 I don't think there would be issues. If someone died at 80 years old, so what if marijuana may of been the cause. 80 years is the average or a little above average age for someone to live. Cigarette smokers don't usually live that long. There are 90+ year olds that smoke marijuana and still do. But very few.
    You should source your facts.... you're still very vague making you doubtable, also who ever said just cuz i don't wanna smoke means no one else can? Furthermore where did i say it can't be legalized? What if im just asking questions and all you weed fanatics are jumping on me because you have nothing better to do? If you wanna smoke, thats fine, but its when you ignore the negative effects it can have and sit around with your hands over your ears saying "blah blah blah I'm not listening" to anything that proves something even slightly negative about weed. Weed is not perfect and has different effects on different people this is my main reason why I'm very hesitant to say its okay.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...y/effects.html
    heres some more effects of what it does to your body, please don't give me that "the government lies" bs this time cuz you sound like one of the those crazy homeless people who thinks little things are government conspiracies.
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  22. #1072
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    You should source your facts.... you're still very vague making you doubtable, also who ever said just cuz i don't wanna smoke means no one else can? Furthermore where did i say it can't be legalized? What if im just asking questions and all you weed fanatics are jumping on me because you have nothing better to do? If you wanna smoke, thats fine, but its when you ignore the negative effects it can have and sit around with your hands over your ears saying "blah blah blah I'm not listening" to anything that proves something even slightly negative about weed. Weed is not perfect and has different effects on different people this is my main reason why I'm very hesitant to say its okay.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...y/effects.html
    heres some more effects of what it does to your body, please don't give me that "the government lies" bs this time cuz you sound like one of the those crazy homeless people who thinks little things are government conspiracies.
    As I said, there's no negative effects we should worry about. All those articles are govt. made, and scientists proved it on that one show on Discovery Channel. There were minor issues but nothing to be worried about. It seems your just ignoring anything I say because you want me to give you proof of everything. You ain't given me proof anything and I've already gave you enough proof. It's different on people depending on size, age, mental issues, etc. You say it causes memory problems and something to do with the brain but then it helps people with those memory and mental problems... Make up your damn mind. It's been proven that it helps people with mental problems but those articles are saying otherwise, which is why I'm saying they're govt. made.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 23rd December 2012 at 5:23 PM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  23. #1073
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    As I said, there's no negative effects we should worry about. All those articles are govt. made, and scientists proved it on that one show on Discovery Channel. There were minor issues but nothing to be worried about. It seems your just ignoring anything I say because you want me to give you proof of everything. You ain't given me proof anything and I've already gave you enough proof. It's different on people depending on size, age, mental issues, etc. You say it causes memory problems and something to do with the brain but then it helps people with those memory and mental problems... Make up your damn mind. It's been proven that it helps people with mental problems but those articles are saying otherwise, which is why I'm saying they're govt. made.
    For god sake, prove to me how the government is censoring these facts! One of the sources i stated is from a college study so clearly the gov't would not and could not censor. You have not given me ANY proof you can backup other than saying "I did it myself" or "its true cuz i say so". Prove it to me already or stfu.
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  24. #1074
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    For god sake, prove to me how the government is censoring these facts! One of the sources i stated is from a college study so clearly the gov't would not and could not censor. You have not given me ANY proof you can backup other than saying "I did it myself" or "its true cuz i say so". Prove it to me already or stfu.
    ^ this.
    just cuz you say you've done it doesn't give us any reason to believe you. Heck, I could say I'm a professional chef if I wanted to. We don't have to believe what you say, so back it up with proof. Try giving us a link to this discovery channel show that "proves it " we have given you evindence and you just say "its not true cuz ive done it " . Tough luck bro, u gotta give us more than that.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  25. #1075
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Ok, then I have no choice... Soda is like speed but you do see the govt. illegalizing it... Fat foods cause heart problems but you don't see the govt. illegalizing it. Cigarettes cause lung issues but you don't see the govt. illegalizing it, cleaning supplies can cloug up the throat and fry your lungs but you don't see the govt. illegalizign it. amonia and bleach are legal but mixed together will kill someone within seconds yet they're not illegal. I can go on all goddamn day dude. All of those are far more dangerous than a ****ing plant. Fat foods can cause heart attacks, guess what? Marijuana can't. Cigarettes cause lung cancer guess what? Marijauan isn't proven to because the tobacco is what caused it, they just smoked it. Soda can cause heart issues, yet marijuana can't. You gotta drink a ton of soda but it's possible. Actually lets go with coffee. Coffee with the amount of ceffeine in it will cause heart issues very quick but it's legal. Marijuana can't cause heart problems. So what's your point? Okay then, marijuana's officially crack cocaine because according to those articels they share very similar effects.

    Here you want scientific proof that marijuana isn't dangerous in moderation? This was tested at a scientific center in the US over myths about the plant, proving that the myths are wrong.

    http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blo...marijuana.html

    Here's another link proving it doesn't harm the lungs. Chronic smoke causes issues but chronic smoke is constantly smoking all day, which most users dont do.

    http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ijuana-smoking
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 23rd December 2012 at 11:08 PM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •