Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 1243

Thread: Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

  1. #776
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    if it wasnt bad why is it illigal?
    taking one step in us territory without a legal passport is illegal. it has no side effects, good or bad.

    little children inhabit adult websites or websites that talk crazy **** all the time. key example is smogon, where you can pretty much do what you want, or even reddit. just because a little kid walks with his parents to a bar-restaurant doesnt mean everyone needs to stop drinking. use your head.

    marijuana does nothing to you. the most it'll do is make you see stuff. in fact, driving high actually helps with your judgement, because you are so calm, and much less stressed.

    i think the U.S. should legalize it. all that money spent on coast guard patrols, drug raids, etc, can be put back in the coffers with interest by taxing it. you'd also have a much less crime rate, as more than half who do it illegally probably do it because of illegality. its a "criminal rush".

    by making it legal, the Americans can export and import it, export especially, as due to their terrain, it's very good to grow marijuana.

    people, please get your facts straight. (ansem the wise)

  2. #777
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luann View Post
    Naw, why should we? It may be less harmful than we think, but it's still not exactly healthy, so I don't see the benefits.
    Why does weed have to be proven as some magic super miracle drug just to be legal? It never should have been illegal in the first place. A few of the benefits: America will be taking one step away from Despotism, there will be a more healthy alternative than alcohol for those who just want to have fun or just need something to help them get through the day (Alcohol is some dangerous ****. I guarantee if weed was legal their would be a huge decrease in the number of alcoholics and cigarette smokers. Some people need a habit like this to cling to to keep them sane. Marijuana is a much healthier alternative.) You wouldn't have to listen to a bunch of high school kids going "Legalize it man!", you wouldn't have as many people smoking pot just because doing illegal stuff is badass. Weed doesn't belong in rap songs and in the pockets of stupid ******s from the hood, it belongs in the hand of the common man. And finally, you can get high! Its fun as **** trust me I'm high right now.

    Plus there would be no more smoking schwag or wasting a bunch of money on weed! You could go into a convenience store and get a fat bag of dank for like 5 bucks!
    Last edited by OldManJenkins; 5th October 2012 at 1:00 AM.

  3. #778
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    taking one step in us territory without a legal passport is illegal. it has no side effects, good or bad.

    little children inhabit adult websites or websites that talk crazy **** all the time. key example is smogon, where you can pretty much do what you want, or even reddit. just because a little kid walks with his parents to a bar-restaurant doesnt mean everyone needs to stop drinking. use your head.

    marijuana does nothing to you. the most it'll do is make you see stuff. in fact, driving high actually helps with your judgement, because you are so calm, and much less stressed.

    i think the U.S. should legalize it. all that money spent on coast guard patrols, drug raids, etc, can be put back in the coffers with interest by taxing it. you'd also have a much less crime rate, as more than half who do it illegally probably do it because of illegality. its a "criminal rush".

    by making it legal, the Americans can export and import it, export especially, as due to their terrain, it's very good to grow marijuana.

    people, please get your facts straight. (ansem the wise)
    Ok
    1) I never said it makes u stupid, I said that it enhances the preexisting stupid.
    2) 2 of u said it makes u mellow… if ur mellow ur not focused…u cant be both u only think that ur focused… that’s part of the effect.
    3) True that I don’t have personal experience (and I don’t plan to) and I cant force u to make decisions… but I can tell u that it wont end well for you.
    I said that the interactions between weed other drugs and/or alchohol…is making a deal with devil.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  4. #779
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    um it messes with ur brain and u think it doesnt have any BAD effects!?

    yeah sometimes it makes u mellow (big sometimes) but when mixed with other drugs (wich believe me a lot of people will/have done that) that is when the horror statrs.
    mixing it is the kiss of death.

    ant i can tell that effects your head cuz u just admitted to taking it AND DRIVING no less on a website that little kids are on and could lead to your getting arrested...
    so keep acting all knowing dont let the door hit u on the but on the way out.
    Sounds like to me your one of those hardcore if you do drugs your an idiot people. I don't do other drugs and don't plan on doing it. Marijuana is not bad for you AT ALL. It's not like other drugs. I've never got violent and thought about killing people. Why should you matter what people do on a daily basis anyways? So what it someone smokes. Also don't start with saying my brain don't work right cos I guarantee you I'm smarter than you. I'm a geek squad at Best Buy because I know about computer programs and hardware. I got an associates degree already in computer technology & networking. I probably am more successful than you are and I smoke weed. So before you start saying it makes you dumb watch out who your talking to cos obviously you know nothing about it.

    EDIT: I fix peoples game consoles for extra money too. Whether it be the 360, PS3, Wii, etc. I can completely take apart any electronic and put it back together. I can purchase all the parts for an electronic or computer and build it from scratch in less than 3 days. I built my own computer after I got the parts and it took me less than a day.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 5th October 2012 at 1:14 AM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  5. #780
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eterna View Post
    No, but it being illegal stops people from using it openly and in great quantities. Marijuana is dangerous because it impairs motor skills.



    Why though? In my opinion Alcohol should also be illegal, but it's so ingrained into our society that it's removal isn't possible at this point. I'm still not seeing why we should allow another substance that affects motor skills and can lead to harm just based on the principle and the fact we already have one that is legal.

    And if something is legal then yes, it's popularity will increase as there is no repercussions for using it.
    So much wrong with this post. First of all if you knew anything about drugs you'd know that there are a lot and I mean A LOT of people using drugs (Not just marijuana but cocaine, methamphetamine, PCP, crack, and hundreds of other MUCH more dangerous drugs.) Out in the open and in astronomical quantities. I know people that will frequently take ludicrous amounts of prescription drugs and then drive around the city. There are also very dangerous legal drugs and RCs that you can literally go buy at a gas station that will **** you up beyond belief and its usually stupid high school kids who have no idea what they are doing or what they are putting into their bodies who will then drive around/do whatever else.

    Second, people generally act very rationally while high especially when it comes to driving. If you can handle your high then you will have no problem at all functioning normally, it will just make everything better. Also, the people who smoke pot arent just junkies out to cause trouble they are regular people like you and me. Pretty much everybody smokes pot. Unless you are a friendless shut in or a middle schooler or something you would know that.

    Finally, pot would not be more popular if it were legal. Like I said pretty much everyone smokes pot even though its illegal. And also, people who are going to use drugs dont give a **** if drugs are legal or not. They are going to do them. And alot of the time the only reason something bad happens when someone is on drugs is because they are afraid of getting in trouble.

    I know all this from personal experience. Listen to someone who actually knows what they are talking about. This post might not be too coherent because I'm a little high right now but hey look! I smoked pot and NOTHING bad happened! What do ya know!
    Last edited by OldManJenkins; 5th October 2012 at 1:25 AM.

  6. #781
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Sounds like to me your one of those hardcore if you do drugs your an idiot people. I don't do other drugs and don't plan on doing it. Marijuana is not bad for you AT ALL. It's not like other drugs. I've never got violent and thought about killing people. Why should you matter what people do on a daily basis anyways? So what it someone smokes. Also don't start with saying my brain don't work right cos I guarantee you I'm smarter than you. I'm a geek squad at Best Buy because I know about computer programs and hardware. I got an associates degree already in computer technology & networking. I probably am more successful than you are and I smoke weed. So before you start saying it makes you dumb watch out who your talking to cos obviously you know nothing about it.

    EDIT: I fix peoples game consoles for extra money too. Whether it be the 360, PS3, Wii, etc. I can completely take apart any electronic and put it back together. I can purchase all the parts for an electronic or computer and build it from scratch in less than 3 days. I built my own computer after I got the parts and it took me less than a day.

    Ok…
    I never said it MAKES u stupid!
    But judging by your failure to notice that part of my post makes me wonder.
    I said that if ur already stupid it makes it worse…if u are smart then well…as I said I don’t have personal experience.
    And never imply that I’m stupid again. Im in college at 16. so…
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  7. #782
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't trip dawg
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Ok…
    I never said it MAKES u stupid!
    But judging by your failure to notice that part of my post makes me wonder.
    I said that if ur already stupid it makes it worse…if u are smart then well…as I said I don’t have personal experience.
    And never imply that I’m stupid again. Im in college at 16. so…
    well based on what your saying now that makes you seem stupid

    Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

    User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

  8. #783
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    I know all this from personal experience. Listen to someone who actually knows what they are talking about. This post might not be too coherent because I'm a little high right now and hey look! I smoked pot and NOTHING bad happened! What do ya know!
    I notice a lot of people come in here and don't know what they're talking about with the effects of marijuana. I just smoked like 5 minutes ago lol. Guess what? Nothing bad happened.

    People let me add something he didn't add. Marijuana CAN be dangerous in the city if you don't know your connections. In the city there are gangs and lots of people get recruited by gangs to make profit for the gangs even tho they're not in the gang. A lot of gang's lace it with stuff like PCP trust me I know from experience. I've been laced before and that's when weed can be dangerous. That's why they need to decrimilize it so people won't have to buy off of gangs or gangs sellers they can just grow they're own stuff and be happy. You never know what a seller puts in it and most of the time if they do they're deny it by saying, "dude you just smoked some killer weed, it ain't laced." when in reality it is. People who smoke know. I smoke kush and I know the effects of it and I knew within 10 minutes it wasn't kush even tho it looked, tasted, and smelled like kush. Gangs know how to mask it VERY well. Decrimilizing it and growing it is safer because you know there's nothing in it.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 5th October 2012 at 1:33 AM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  9. #784
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I notice a lot of people come in here and don't know what they're talking about with the effects of marijuana. I just smoked like 5 minutes ago lol. Guess what? Nothing bad happened.

    People let me add something he didn't add. Marijuana CAN be dangerous in the city if you don't know your connections. In the city there are gangs and lots of people get recruited by gangs to make profit for the gangs even tho they're not in the gang. A lot of gang's lace it with stuff like PCP trust me I know from experience. I've been laced before and that's when weed can be dangerous. That's why they need to decrimilize it so people won't have to buy off of gangs or gangs sellers they can just grow they're own stuff and be happy.
    So much truth. The only reason marijuana is illegal is because most people don't understand it. Government propaganda convinces kids weed is the devil. Kids grow up and have kids of their own. They then convince their own kids that its evil. And if somewhere in the cycle somebody sees through the ruse and knows better than to preach lies to their children theirs are always good old public schools to make sure they don't figure out that there is nothing wrong with it. This applies to most drugs honestly. The key is to know what your using and to use it responsibly. The government shouldn't tell people what they can or cant put into their own bodies.

    EDIT: Lacing weed is actually pretty rare in most places. Usually the only people that will do that are the ghetto mexicans who know their weed is garbage. It is annoying when you dont have a good hookup and you have to deal with small time thugs that only have dirt weed and are always trying to **** you.
    Last edited by OldManJenkins; 5th October 2012 at 1:50 AM.

  10. #785
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    So much truth. The only reason marijuana is illegal is because most people don't understand it. Government propaganda convinces kids weed is the devil. Kids grow up and have kids of their own. They then convince their own kids that its evil. And if somewhere in the cycle somebody sees through the ruse and knows better than to preach lies to their children theirs are always good old public schools to make sure they don't figure out that there is nothing wrong with it. This applies to most drugs honestly. The key is to know what your using and to use it responsibly. The government shouldn't tell people what they can or cant put into their own bodies.
    I agree 100%. I don't care what the govt. does on they're spare time so why should they care what I do or what all you other tokers do? It's not they're place to judge cos only 1 person can judge. Yes I believe in God but that's not the point. The govt. needs to quit worrying about people smoking weed. They're not harming anybody by smoking it. If you know your connections and know the grower (I know my grower and knows he don't lace it and plus he's my dealer) then they aren't harming anybody else. The gangs on the streets are what makes it seem dangerous because of they're life style. Just because you smoke weed doesn't mean your gonna go on a killing rampage, rape people, assault people, rob people, etc. Weeds not as bad as people think it is. It's safer than alcohol. You can overdose (not really overdose but pass out) from drinking too much and it's IMPOSSIBLE literally IMPOSSIBLE to overdose on marijuana. You would have to smoke 2x your bodyweight within 10 seconds to overdose which is IMPOSSIBLE. So no matter how much you smoke your not gonna overdose. You can overdose on any other drug tho. So weed is not bad by a long shot, its the safest drug know to mankind. Alcohol's legal so therefore marijuana should.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  11. #786
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Ok
    1) I never said it makes u stupid, I said that it enhances the preexisting stupid.
    when did i say it made you stupid again? o, thats right. i didnt.
    2) 2 of u said it makes u mellow… if ur mellow ur not focused…u cant be both u only think that ur focused… that’s part of the effect.
    what, lol? mellow is much different from focused. mellow is calm, not stressful. you can be stressed out, yet focused, or you can be mellow, calm, cool, collected and focused. this isn't comparing cars to trucks. you are making an analogy equivalent to comparing a ****ing horse to a seashell. two totally different animals bro.
    3) True that I don’t have personal experience (and I don’t plan to) and I cant force u to make decisions… but I can tell u that it wont end well for you.
    i never mentioned me doing any type of drugs(because i havent. drugs are gay, imo) but doing weed wont end badly if it is legalized. as stated before, it doesn't impair any senses. you still can act the same, you are just less b*tchy.
    I said that the interactions between weed other drugs and/or alchohol…is making a deal with devil.
    um, ok. mixing weed with f*cking ecstasy and adding some jim bean wont do well. but so will taking an aspirin with anything with alcohol. any type of "drug" when mixed together does crazy sh*t. but the topic isn't about should we mix opium with crystal meth and add some hydrogen peroxide. its should we make weed legal. try and stick to the point for the benefit of us and yourself. otherwise your just a stupid *******, trying to act smart.

  12. #787
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I agree 100%. I don't care what the govt. does on they're spare time so why should they care what I do or what all you other tokers do? It's not they're place to judge cos only 1 person can judge. Yes I believe in God but that's not the point. The govt. needs to quit worrying about people smoking weed. They're not harming anybody by smoking it. If you know your connections and know the grower (I know my grower and knows he don't lace it and plus he's my dealer) then they aren't harming anybody else. The gangs on the streets are what makes it seem dangerous because of they're life style. Just because you smoke weed doesn't mean your gonna go on a killing rampage, rape people, assault people, rob people, etc. Weeds not as bad as people think it is. It's safer than alcohol. You can overdose (not really overdose but pass out) from drinking too much and it's IMPOSSIBLE literally IMPOSSIBLE to overdose on marijuana. You would have to smoke 2x your bodyweight within 10 seconds to overdose which is IMPOSSIBLE. So no matter how much you smoke your not gonna overdose. You can overdose on any other drug tho. So weed is not bad by a long shot, its the safest drug know to mankind. Alcohol's legal so therefore marijuana should.
    Your awesome I believe in God as well and I think the government should interfere in the life of the individual as little as possible(What ever happened to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness?). We're like the same person haha, alot of my friends grow and thats where I usually get mine. You actually can overdose on alcohol though. If you drink too much you'll get alcohol poisoning and die. Alcohol is a terrible thing. I think if other drugs were legal people would drink alot less. Being drunk isn't very fun and alchoholism is a bithc. Also hangovers suck. Oh and there are other drugs that you cant overdose on. There are a lot of lesser known drugs that are relatively harmless.
    Last edited by OldManJenkins; 5th October 2012 at 2:02 AM.

  13. #788
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    when did i say it made you stupid again? o, thats right. i didnt.
    what, lol? mellow is much different from focused. mellow is calm, not stressful. you can be stressed out, yet focused, or you can be mellow, calm, cool, collected and focused. this isn't comparing cars to trucks. you are making an analogy equivalent to comparing a ****ing horse to a seashell. two totally different animals bro.
    i never mentioned me doing any type of drugs(because i havent. drugs are gay, imo) but doing weed wont end badly if it is legalized. as stated before, it doesn't impair any senses. you still can act the same, you are just less b*tchy.


    um, ok. mixing weed with f*cking ecstasy and adding some jim bean wont do well. but so will taking an aspirin with anything with alcohol. any type of "drug" when mixed together does crazy sh*t. but the topic isn't about should we mix opium with crystal meth and add some hydrogen peroxide. its should we make weed legal. try and stick to the point for the benefit of us and yourself. otherwise your just a stupid *******, trying to act smart.
    Calm down bro. The dude your arguing with obviously doesn't know anything about the drug he's trying to argue with a dude that knows more than most of you about marijuana. Yes mixing it with other drugs doesn't help. Let's do some science in this. Marijuana is a stimulant and so is ecstasy so therefore mixing the 2 will just intensify the effects, on the other hand crystal meth is a methamphetamine. What that means is that it's an upper so mixing uppers with downer's never ends well. It can cause many problems.

    Marijuana alone has no long term effects. It doesn't make you crazy, it doesn't make you mental, it doesn't make your life span shorter, etc unlike other drugs. You can't overdose on it and if you think you can overdose then you know nothing. It's not dangerous to smoke at all. It doesn't slow your reactions down it's not like hallucinogens where it makes things wavy and stuff it doesn't even impare your brain. All it does is make you mellow. You can still focus while high on it.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  14. #789
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    Your awesome I believe in God as well and I think the government should interfere in the life of the individual as little as possible(What ever happened to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness?). We're like the same person haha, alot of my friends grow and thats where I usually get mine. You actually can overdose on alcohol though. If you drink too much you'll get alcohol poisoning and die. Alcohol is a terrible thing. I think if other drugs were legal people would drink alot less. Being drunk isn't very fun and alchoholism is a bithc. Also hangovers suck. Oh and there are other drugs that you cant overdose on. There are a lot of lesser known drugs that are relatively harmless.
    I drink on occasions but I'd rather just smoke a blunt and chill than look like an idiot in public. I've never had alcohol poisoning because I don't drink enough and I know my limit. Marijuana, on the other hand has no limit. I can smoke all damn day and nothing will happen. Yes I'll be blown beyond belief but eventually smoke so much it doesn't have an effect. Now I will say smoking too much on your first couple times will make you retarded high, like you don't know where your at or what's going on because your not used to it yet but after smoking it 3 days in a row noting happens other than a body high.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  15. #790
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I drink on occasions but I'd rather just smoke a blunt and chill than look like an idiot in public. I've never had alcohol poisoning because I don't drink enough and I know my limit. Marijuana, on the other hand has no limit. I can smoke all damn day and nothing will happen. Yes I'll be blown beyond belief but eventually smoke so much it doesn't have an effect. Now I will say smoking too much on your first couple times will make you retarded high, like you don't know where your at or what's going on because your not used to it yet but after smoking it 3 days in a row noting happens other than a body high.
    Yeah. I try and avoid drinking because my family has a history of alcoholism but every once in a while I will. And like you said noobs will get super high because they have no tolerance and arent used to being in an altered state of conciousness and can do some stupid **** but once you become more experienced smoking a bowl is more of a mood enchancer and can give you a good body high but it wont get you stupid.
    EDIT: It also depends alot on the strain and quality of the weed. Like if you have some medical that is like straight indica and you smoke alot you probably oughta stay out of the drivers seat but with mids or more sativa strains you can pretty much do anything you can do when sober. Also tolerance has a lot to do with it. Like right now I have smoked almost everyday for about a month and so I can smoke a couple bowls and still barely get a buzz. I need a T break.
    Last edited by OldManJenkins; 5th October 2012 at 2:19 AM.

  16. #791
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    Yeah. I try and avoid drinking because my family has a history of alcoholism but every once in a while I will. And like you said noobs will get super high because they have no tolerance and arent used to being in an altered state of conciousness and can do some stupid **** but once you become more experienced smoking a bowl is more of a mood enchancer and can give you a good body high but it wont get you stupid.

    Exactly. I remember my first time smoking I got really paranoid because of the altered state of mind and had a panic attack but then realized it's just the high. That's how it usually goes on your first try. 1 hit of Kush will **** you up if your new to it because of the THC content it has. I don't suggest smoking Kush on your first try. I smoked Purple K on my first time and kind of regretted it because everyone else around me was having a good time and didn't seem to be effected at all while I'm here so blown I can't even think xD. But that doesn't make it bad for you. I don't see how it can even be bad for you? You smoke a bowl or 2 play some video games with your friends and chill. Your not harming anyone by doing that and that's what the govt. doesn't get.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  17. #792
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    when did i say it made you stupid again? o, thats right. i didnt.
    geez that wasnt intended for u.

    ok answer me this then (anyone)
    the law is whole...either u obey it or u dont...u cant pick and choose which laws u will follow and wich ones u wont.
    the dictionary defination of a criminal is one who breaks the law(it doesnt say that u can make an acception if its a stupid law)

    now i have seen someone who smoked pot ant trust me th word "focused" did not come to mind.
    a second thing... how much do u use?...im going to guess just enough to get the effects...but if its legalized people will take it by the truckload...and u cant convince me that in huge doses it does absolutely nothing to you.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  18. #793
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Exactly. I remember my first time smoking I got really paranoid because of the altered state of mind and had a panic attack but then realized it's just the high. That's how it usually goes on your first try. 1 hit of Kush will **** you up if your new to it because of the THC content it has. I don't suggest smoking Kush on your first try. I smoked Purple K on my first time and kind of regretted it because everyone else around me was having a good time and didn't seem to be effected at all while I'm here so blown I can't even think xD. But that doesn't make it bad for you. I don't see how it can even be bad for you? You smoke a bowl or 2 play some video games with your friends and chill. Your not harming anyone by doing that and that's what the govt. doesn't get.
    Its all about the mindset and experience of the person who is doing it.

    Heres a story of something bad that happened because weed is illegal. I grew up in a small town and all anybody did was get high/drunk. But since it was a small town pretty much all the weed was homegrown and so whenever dry season (The time before the weed harvest comes in.) came around there was very little weed to be found. So when I was in 10th grade people started smoking this stuff called 7h because not being high in a small town is boring af. Being idiots and not knowing anything about the substance me and my friends started smoking it. Long story short it was nothing like weed if you smoked a bunch you tripped super hard and it gave a bunch of kids seizures and put them in the hospital. It also gave some kids heart attacks. My friend got addicted to it and started smoking it everyday and every night and now he is a completely different person. Thank god I realized that the stuff was no good before I got too into it but Im sure it ****ed up my brain to some degree. So because weed was illegal there were a whole bunch of kids taking a bad drug and driving around tripping balls and ****ing up their brains and bodies.

  19. #794
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    geez that wasnt intended for u.

    ok answer me this then (anyone)
    the law is whole...either u obey it or u dont...u cant pick and choose which laws u will follow and wich ones u wont.
    the dictionary defination of a criminal is one who breaks the law(it doesnt say that u can make an acception if its a stupid law)

    now i have seen someone who smoked pot ant trust me th word "focused" did not come to mind.
    a second thing... how much do u use?...im going to guess just enough to get the effects...but if its legalized people will take it by the truckload...and u cant convince me that in huge doses it does absolutely nothing to you.
    Umm people already "take it by the truckload." In huge doses it gets you high, lol. Thats about all it does. It is already partially legal in some places and only good has come from it. "How much do I use?" It depends. I can go weeks or months without smoking just because I dont feel like. When I do smoke I could end up just lighting up a bowl and catching a buzz or I could pick up a half oz get with some friends and smoke every bit off it. About the "Not focused" thing. Different kinds and amounts of marijuana affect people different ways. Also as with any substance it marijuana has different affects of different people. And finally the one about following the law. I lold. If i dont agree with a law I dont follow it I couldnt give less a **** what anybody has to say about it. The law in America is so convoluted and contradictory that you simply cant go through life without breaking a law. Ever go a couple mph over the speed limit? your a criminal. Ever spit on the sidewalk on certain cities? Your a criminal. Ever looked at porn before you were 18? Your a criminal whether it was on purpose or some kid sent you a dirty pic. You dont "either obey the law or you dont". I think the late great Biggie Smalls put it best when he said, "**** the law!"

    Please keep an open mind, think logically, and question things. Dont just blindly follow what someone tells you. Be a person not a robot.

    EDIT: Also if you saw "somebody smoking pot" and didnt report it to the police you violated multiple laws.

    The problem is you have been, for lack of a better word, brainwashed. Ever since you were little you were taught follow the law, criminals are bad, weed is evil, etc. Learn something
    Last edited by OldManJenkins; 5th October 2012 at 2:53 AM.

  20. #795
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    Its all about the mindset and experience of the person who is doing it.

    Heres a story of something bad that happened because weed is illegal. I grew up in a small town and all anybody did was get high/drunk. But since it was a small town pretty much all the weed was homegrown and so whenever dry season (The time before the weed harvest comes in.) came around there was very little weed to be found. So when I was in 10th grade people started smoking this stuff called 7h because not being high in a small town is boring af. Being idiots and not knowing anything about the substance me and my friends started smoking it. Long story short it was nothing like weed if you smoked a bunch you tripped super hard and it gave a bunch of kids seizures and put them in the hospital. It also gave some kids heart attacks. My friend got addicted to it and started smoking it everyday and every night and now he is a completely different person. Thank god I realized that the stuff was no good before I got too into it but Im sure it ****ed up my brain to some degree. So because weed was illegal there were a whole bunch of kids taking a bad drug and driving around tripping balls and ****ing up their brains and bodies.
    Damn dude. Let me tell you a little story about my Kush laced PCP trip lol. My ******* friend got it from a gangster and didn't know it. It looked like kush, smelled like it, and tasted like it. I asked who he got it from and he said this one dude haha don't remember his name. So I didn't really trust it so I took 1 big hit instead of cashing the bowl meaning we both get about 3 or 4 hits. I smoked 1 because I didn't know if it was legit. Well I came to the conclusion that it wasn't. About 5 minutes after smoking the effects of the weed kicked in and I told him to pass me the bowl. Well I took another small hit and so did he still nothing. I told him to give it about 5 to 10 minutes to make sure it's not laced and about 3 minutes later my body was numb, heart racing super fast, I was trippin ****in balls, and started getting minor hot flashes. I told him about it and he said he feels the same way and I told him that it's not legit. So I looked in the mirror and the blue in my eye wasn't even there it was all black. My pupils were so ****ing huge I couldn't even see the color in my eyes. I told him dude this ain't legit cos marijuana doesn't do these effects. I thought about it for a minute and said, "dude, this ain't weed." He said, "Well, what is it; cos I'm paranoid as **** and feel like I'm gonna die? I then told him it was PCP and he started tripping even harder. I was like, "Dude everything's gonna be alright, your not gonna die, we didn't smoke enough we just smoked enough to get ****ed up from it." The heart racing lasted 6 ****in hours and I couldn't sleep. The next day my face would go numb from after effects and I had loss of appetite. Everytime I smoked weed it would give me panic attacks so I quit. PCP really ****s with your health and I'm lucky I didn't smoke 3 more hits or I might not be here anymore. The effects last about 6 to 12 months and it's been more than 12 months so I started smoking again. You really gotta be careful in the city. Trust me, don't go out in the city and buy from anybody It's not a joking matter to say weed isn't dangerous because it can be. In my case it is from what happened. But, I know my dealer so I'm safe now.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  21. #796
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Damn dude. Let me tell you a little story about my Kush laced PCP trip lol. My ******* friend got it from a gangster and didn't know it. It looked like kush, smelled like it, and tasted like it. I asked who he got it from and he said this one dude haha don't remember his name. So I didn't really trust it so I took 1 big hit instead of cashing the bowl meaning we both get about 3 or 4 hits. I smoked 1 because I didn't know if it was legit. Well I came to the conclusion that it wasn't. About 5 minutes after smoking the effects of the weed kicked in and I told him to pass me the bowl. Well I took another small hit and so did he still nothing. I told him to give it about 5 to 10 minutes to make sure it's not laced and about 3 minutes later my body was numb, heart racing super fast, I was trippin ****in balls, and started getting minor hot flashes. I told him about it and he said he feels the same way and I told him that it's not legit. So I looked in the mirror and the blue in my eye wasn't even there it was all black. My pupils were so ****ing huge I couldn't even see the color in my eyes. I told him dude this ain't legit cos marijuana doesn't do these effects. I thought about it for a minute and said, "dude, this ain't weed." He said, "Well, what is it; cos I'm paranoid as **** and feel like I'm gonna die? I then told him it was PCP and he started tripping even harder. I was like, "Dude everything's gonna be alright, your not gonna die, we didn't smoke enough we just smoked enough to get ****ed up from it." The heart racing lasted 6 ****in hours and I couldn't sleep. The next day my face would go numb from after effects and I had loss of appetite. Everytime I smoked weed it would give me panic attacks so I quit. PCP really ****s with your health and I'm lucky I didn't smoke 3 more hits or I might not be here anymore. The effects last about 6 to 12 months and it's been more than 12 months so I started smoking again. You really gotta be careful in the city. Trust me, don't go out in the city and buy from anybody It's not a joking matter to say weed isn't dangerous because it can be. In my case it is from what happened. But, I know my dealer so I'm safe now.
    Haha i know that feel bro. You take a hit and then you realize "Im way too ****ing high this is ****ing scary! Am I gonna diE?!!!? I immediatley regret my decision!" and then you are just in a state of pure terror until it wears off. Scary as ****. I was on 7h I felt like my skin was burning, my heart was beating way too fast, everything got all 3d and staticy and I started drifting in and out of conciousness. Then I sat down to try and I was trying to make it go away and I closed my eyes and whenever i closed my eyes I saw my friends head and it was just like spinning and he was opening and closing his mouth and there was like brown and blue swirls in the background. It was ridiculous. The sad thing is the next day i convinced myself it wasnt so bad and hot boxed it in my car with 2 friends and we drove around town trippin balls at like 10 am. We were swerving all across the road and Whenever i tried to look out the window all i saw was black and yellow stripes and some birds for some reason and then i passsed out. teenagers do stupid ****.

  22. #797
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    Umm people already "take it by the truckload." In huge doses it gets you high, lol. Thats about all it does. It is already partially legal in some places and only good has come from it. "How much do I use?" It depends. I can go weeks or months without smoking just because I dont feel like. When I do smoke I could end up just lighting up a bowl and catching a buzz or I could pick up a half oz get with some friends and smoke every bit off it. About the "Not focused" thing. Different kinds and amounts of marijuana affect people different ways. Also as with any substance it marijuana has different affects of different people. And finally the one about following the law. I lold. If i dont agree with a law I dont follow it I couldnt give less a **** what anybody has to say about it. The law in America is so convoluted and contradictory that you simply cant go through life without breaking a law. Ever go a couple mph over the speed limit? your a criminal. Ever spit on the sidewalk on certain cities? Your a criminal. Ever looked at porn before you were 18? Your a criminal whether it was on purpose or some kid sent you a dirty pic. You dont "either obey the law or you dont". I think the late great Biggie Smalls put it best when he said, "**** the law!"

    Please keep an open mind, think logically, and question things. Dont just blindly follow what someone tells you. Be a person not a robot.

    EDIT: Also if you saw "somebody smoking pot" and didnt report it to the police you violated multiple laws.
    well there is a line between willful violation (theft,drugs etc.) and accidental (a city ordanance that states that u cant spit on the sidewalk, someone sending u porn etc.)
    and as for the seeing weed in effect "medical pot" geez u should have figured that out by yourself.
    i agreee that doctors know how to handle drugs...we dont...plain and simple...
    when u break the law u become a criminal...simple as that...
    about the dosage... maybe your'e right maybe ur not... in open minded to that.
    now answer me this: why was it outlawed?
    using a little logic and your quotes lets see what makes the most sense.

    u say that it does nothing bad to u. if it is a wonderful as u say it is, well then why didnt people have a fit and riot when it was outlawed? perhaps they agreed with it? now why would they agree with it? because they saw firsthand its negative effects?

    and where do you draw the line...someone who is willing to own illigal drugs will own other illigal objects (like a gun with out a permit (hint hint)) if you would own a gun without a permit...would u use it?...if you would own an illigal drug...would you steal to satisfy your addiction?...
    i am lining up to be a private detective... So I am skilled in logic…don’t push me.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  23. #798
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    when u break the law u become a criminal...simple as that...
    and what does being a criminal have to do with it? you assume the u.s. government knows all and does everything for our benefit 100% of the time. if this is you, well....lol. the topic is should weed be legal. if it was legalized, we wouldn't be criminals would we?

    now answer me this: why was it outlawed?
    using a little logic and your quotes lets see what makes the most sense.
    why was alcohol outlawed in the Prohibition era? for the exact same, stupid reason. right now, the U.S. government doesn't know enough about weed, and outlaws all non-prescription or over the counter drug. and its not a national law. the banning of weed is down at either the state or local level, i forget which. for example, California allows some weed. doctors can prescribe it to you.

    u say that it does nothing bad to u. if it is a wonderful as u say it is, well then why didnt people have a fit and riot when it was outlawed?
    lolwut? they did. there have been teenagers, and adults who rally for protests against that ordinance. theres even a f*cking political party off it. the marijuana party.


    i am lining up to be a private detective... So I am skilled in logic…don’t push me.[/QUOTE]

  24. #799
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    well there is a line between willful violation (theft,drugs etc.) and accidental (a city ordanance that states that u cant spit on the sidewalk, someone sending u porn etc.)
    and as for the seeing weed in effect "medical pot" geez u should have figured that out by yourself.
    i agreee that doctors know how to handle drugs...we dont...plain and simple...
    when u break the law u become a criminal...simple as that...
    about the dosage... maybe your'e right maybe ur not... in open minded to that.
    now answer me this: why was it outlawed?
    using a little logic and your quotes lets see what makes the most sense.

    u say that it does nothing bad to u. if it is a wonderful as u say it is, well then why didnt people have a fit and riot when it was outlawed? perhaps they agreed with it? now why would they agree with it? because they saw firsthand its negative effects?

    and where do you draw the line...someone who is willing to own illigal drugs will own other illigal objects (like a gun with out a permit (hint hint)) if you would own a gun without a permit...would u use it?...if you would own an illigal drug...would you steal to satisfy your addiction?...
    i am lining up to be a private detective... So I am skilled in logic…don’t push me.
    In the eyes of the government there is no difference between will full and accidental violation of the law. Im sure at some point in your life you have violated the law willfully anyway. If you are with someone who is driving a car(Im assuming you arent 16 base on your spelling and the content of your posts. (Its "illegal" BTW not illigal)) and they go 6mph over the speed limit and you dont report them to the authorities you are breaking the law. (Im sure if i knew more about law I could come up with better examples but alas...) Just because your not a doctor doesnt mean you cant self medicate effectively. And even if you are Doctors quite often make mistakes and can leave a patient with a dehabilitating addiction to xanax or vicodin or another prescription drug. I believe people have the right to decide what substances to put in there bodies. Your last question is a little harder to answer. Nobody really knows for sure. Some say it was because paper companies were scare that the superior hemp paper would put them out of business and convinced the government to make it illegal. A big reason is a propaganda film called reefer madness about how if you smoke weed you will go insane and kill a bunch of people lol. Weed was made illegal far before it was well known or commonly used in america. marijuana as well as cocaine and other drugs were used legally for thousands of years before they became illegal. Google it yourself and try and figure out. BTW if you are trying to be a detective, Sherlock Holmes is probably the most famous detective (fictional or otherwise) and he used cocaine and morphine in his books. Not really relevant just a little fun fact. In the time when the sherlock holmes books were written drugs were legal and they never caused much trouble.

  25. #800
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    why make a riot when the people might get hurt,or sent to jail and what negative effects does weed have?
    well its addictive (that alone freakes me out)
    over time id does effect your brain. ok example:
    if weed (like you say it does) increases ur mental abilities then wouldnt it be hard on ur brain, fluxuating between better and normal...well one day it would give out then where would u be?
    if u guys will be stubborn and reject my philosiphies and then something bad happens to you well...you were warned...just remember that when ur in jail (or worse) remember what i said...and know that i was right...i will leave now because i can see that there is no point in me being here... i tried to help u to see my piont but...my warning has blown away with the wind...so...if u fail to heed my warning then...doom on you.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •