Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    well its addictive (that alone freakes me out)
    over time id does effect your brain. ok example:
    if weed (like you say it does) increases ur mental abilities then wouldnt it be hard on ur brain, fluxuating between better and normal...well one day it would give out then where would u be?
    if u guys will be stubborn and reject my philosiphies and then something bad happens to you well...you were warned...just remember that when ur in jail (or worse) remember what i said...and know that i was right...i will leave now because i can see that there is no point in me being here... i tried to help u to see my piont but...my warning has blown away with the wind...so...if u fail to heed my warning then...doom on you.
    1. For the last time. Weed is not ****ing addicting. Everyone in here will tell you that. It's not addicting AT ALL. If I wanted to I could stop smoking right now and not smoke the rest of my life without withdraws.
    2. I think your a clueless liberal
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

And btw Sherlock holmes quit his addiction to cocane because he knew that it effected his mind in a negative way
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

And btw Sherlock holmes quit his addiction to cocane because he knew that it effected his mind in a negative way
    Where did you get cocaine and marijuana as a topic? They both have different side effects. Cocaine is addicting and marijuana isn't. Cocaine can cause a heart attack marijuana can't. Cocaine makes you tweak out, marijuana doesn't. You don't know anything about weed so quit acting like you do. I've noticed everyone in here is quoting questioning your stupidity comments.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

if weed (like you say it does) increases ur mental abilities then wouldnt it be hard on ur brain, fluxuating between better and normal...well one day it would give out then where would u be?
    if u guys will be stubborn and reject my philosiphies and then something bad happens to you well...you were warned...just remember that when ur in jail (or worse) remember what i said...and know that i was right...i will leave now because i can see that there is no point in me being here... i tried to help u to see my piont but...my warning has blown away with the wind...so...if u fail to heed my warning then...doom on you.
    Im not gonna say it isnt habit forming. It doesnt increase your mental abilities, well at least usually not in the way you mean. All I have to say is you will get older(Im assuming your in middle school or something) you will realize why your wrong. I thought drugs were evil too. Most people see the light in 9th or 10th grade and some people are so dull they never do. You dont understand how the real world works yet and maybe you never will.

Minecraft is addictive.
    Video Games in general are addictive.
    Anything can be addictive. that doesn't mean it can kill you, or is bad.

no one said it increased your mental abilities. we said it made you melloe, i.e. less stressed.

@the fluctuating brain comment:

we sleep, and wake up. wouldn't the fluctuating patterns of that make us "give out"? us, as humans can withstand more than you think.

lol, wut philosophies?

"or worse?"

word to the wise, if you want to be taken seriously, then actually take the time to type it out correctly.

ive been smoking for 5 years and i haven't had any mental effects,and weed cant get you addicted to the point ur body needs it,and what would you know you havent even smoked

Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    1. For the last time. Weed is not ****ing addicting. Everyone in here will tell you that. It's not addicting AT ALL. If I wanted to I could stop smoking right now and not smoke the rest of my life without withdraws.
    2. I think your a clueless liberal
    Well it is "addicting" in the sense that if you do it and enjoy it you will want to do it again. And I dont think hes a clueless liberal I think hes a confused kid. Just think back to when you still believed that the government just wants to protect you and you believed in all that DARE bull **** lol

EDIT: If he is not some middleschooler than he is an idiot and should go kill himself.
    Last edited by OldManJenkins; 5th October 2012 at 3:50 AM.

(Sigh)
    dude even aspirin is addictive
    yeah maybe the withdrawal is mild but its there.
    And btw I wasn’t the one who brought up Sherlock holmes and cocane not me.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    Minecraft is addictive.
    Video Games in general are addictive.
    Anything can be addictive. that doesn't mean it can kill you, or is bad.

no one said it increased your mental abilities. we said it made you melloe, i.e. less stressed.

@the fluctuating brain comment:

we sleep, and wake up. wouldn't the fluctuating patterns of that make us "give out"? us, as humans can withstand more than you think.

lol, wut philosophies?

"or worse?"

word to the wise, if you want to be taken seriously, then actually take the time to type it out correctly.
    Thank you, I think he's just brainwashed by the govt. and listens to what they say. In the real world you have choices to make whether it be right or wrong. The govt. is feeding everyone lies.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

(Sigh)
    dude even aspirin is addictive
    yeah maybe the withdrawal is mild but its there.
    And btw I wasn’t the one who brought up Sherlock holmes and cocane not me.
    what does aspirin have to do with this

Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

Geez one of u said that it makes u more focused and that they drive on it.
    and btw im in college.
    and i like the government about as much as i like cancer got it memorized!
    #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    what does aspirin have to do with this
    Idk dude, he doesn't know anything about this topic hes just here to look like an idiot. I'm not calling him an idiot but by the way he's posting it seems like it.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

and btw im in college.
    Nobody said it makes you more focused they said you can still focus and be mellow at the same time. Before you come in here do some damn research on the drug then come back with better information because the formula your using now isn't working.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Idk dude, he doesn't know anything about this topic hes just here to look like an idiot. I'm not calling him an idiot but by the way he's posting it seems like it.
    im saying that any drug is addictive.
    #AlphaSapphire

and btw im in college.
    and i like the government about as much as i like cancer got it memorized!
    I thought you meant like adderall or something when you said increased mental performance. It can make you more focused. And you are an idiot. I gave you the benefit of the doubt because my 6 year old sister types better than you

>>I like the government about as much as i like cancer
    >>I want to be a detective

Anything can be addictive you silly goose

Marijuana is the ONLY illegal drug without a physical addiction. Mentally it's addicting just like video games, music, or whatever you find addicting. Other drugs have a physical addiction meaning you GOTTA HAVE THE DRUG. You get what I'm saying?
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

not to minimod, but try not to double post.

um, lol? aspirin isn't addictive. i use it to get rid of headaches, just like i use debates to get rid of rage(yeah guys, im not always this pissed ). that doesnt mean i absolutely need it or im going to go insane. im not going to go to a f*cking walmart and be like, "hehe, time to steal me some aspirin, hehe"

pay attention to what people say, instead of f*cking skimming. you say your in college at 16. if your that smart, you should know to read thoroughly.

taking one step in us territory without a legal passport is illegal. it has no side effects, good or bad.

little children inhabit adult websites or websites that talk crazy **** all the time. key example is smogon, where you can pretty much do what you want, or even reddit. just because a little kid walks with his parents to a bar-restaurant doesnt mean everyone needs to stop drinking. use your head.

marijuana does nothing to you. the most it'll do is make you see stuff. in fact, driving high actually helps with your judgement, because you are so calm, and much less stressed.

i think the U.S. should legalize it. all that money spent on coast guard patrols, drug raids, etc, can be put back in the coffers with interest by taxing it. you'd also have a much less crime rate, as more than half who do it illegally probably do it because of illegality. its a "criminal rush".

by making it legal, the Americans can export and import it, export especially, as due to their terrain, it's very good to grow marijuana.

people, please get your facts straight. (ansem the wise)
    so it wasnt focused per se but close enough
    #AlphaSapphire

Theres actually lots of drugs that arent addictive and are illegal. Mainly hallucinogens LSD, Peyote, Ayahausca, Salvia, etc and im sure there are other lesser known drugs that you cant get addicted too.

not to minimod, but try not to double post.

um, lol? aspirin isn't addictive. i use it to get rid of headaches, just like i use debates to get rid of rage(yeah guys, im not always this pissed ). that doesnt mean i absolutely need it or im going to go insane. im not going to go to a f*cking walmart and be like, "hehe, time to steal me some aspirin, hehe"

pay attention to what people say, instead of f*cking skimming. you say your in college at 16. if your that smart, you should know to read thoroughly.
    Lol at the aspirin stealing thing. Idk what college would let him in. and I dont thnk double posting matters much when there are only like 4 people actively posting and its not too frequent

EDIT: I honestly did not mean to double post lol

i may be wrong, and i probably am, but i believe the only drugs that can make you physically dependant are carcinogens(opium, cocaine, etc.)

again, i may be wrong. havent researched drugs in a while, and feel no need to,

i may be wrong, and i probably am, but i believe the only drugs that can make you physically dependant are carcinogens(opium, cocaine, etc.)

No cocaine will make you go through terrible withdraws.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Carcinogens are things that cause cancer haha. Stimulants are almost always addictive thats things like: Cocaine, Crack, Meth, Caffeine, Speed etc. Opiates are also SUPER addictive a couple of those are: Heroin, Opium, Prescription pain meds like Vicodin. Another one that i have personal experience with are Benzo withdrawals. they have been compared to heroin withdrawals which are generally considered the worst. Benzos include:Xanax, Klonopin(I love Kpin so much wish it wasnt addictive.) Lorazepam.
    There are other types of drugs that are physically addictive too probably.

The addictions that are considered the worst are generally: Heroin, Crack, and Meth. Benzo addictions can be just as brutal but they arent as common.

EDIT: If your wondering why I know so much about drugs its because I have some addicts in my family, Im from a town where everyone uses drugs,and I/some of my friends have experience with some of these.
    MORE EDIT: Its kind of weird we are having such an in depth discussion on drugs on a pokemon forum. Im new here but we never did this on Marriland haha this is grasscity stuff
    Last edited by OldManJenkins; 5th October 2012 at 4:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    Carcinogens are things that cause cancer haha. Stimulants are almost always addictive thats things like: Cocaine, Crack, Meth, Caffeine, Speed etc. Opiates are also SUPER addictive a couple of those are: Heroin, Opium, Prescription pain meds like Vicodin. Another one that i have personal experience with are Benzo withdrawals. they have been compared to heroin withdrawals which are generally considered the worst. Benzos include:Xanax, Klonopin(I love Kpin so much wish it wasnt addictive.) Lorazepam.
    There are other types of drugs that are physically addictive too probably.

The addictions that are considered the worst are generally: Heroin, Crack, and Meth. Benzo addictions can be just as brutal but they arent as common.

EDIT: If your wondering why I know so much about drugs its because I have some addicts in my family, Im from a town where everyone uses drugs,and I/some of my friends have experience with some of these.
    MORE EDIT: Its kind of weird we are having such an in depth discussion on drugs on a pokemon forum. Im new here but we never did this on Marriland haha this is grasscity stuff
    Haha, trust me I know too. I've never done most that you listed but I have done ecstasy, lsd, shrooms, PCP (on accident), xanax, vicodin, oxyconntin, and opium with weed. I'm not proud of it I was going through my experiment stage in life don't judge me lol. Some of my family members on my moms side are drug addicts. My moms cousin in a crack head, my grandma is an alcoholic, most of my moms family is addicted to some kind of drug other than herself, brother, sister, and that's about it lol. I'm not addicted to drugs either. If I wanted to I could quit smoking weed tomorrow and not go back. It just doesn't have a physical addiction like most other drugs. LSD really isn't bad for you either you just gotta have an experienced friend with you and be in a area your familiar with and you'll be fine. It's almost impossible to overdoes on it. Ecstasy once a year isn't really bad for you either but long term use can cause holes in your brain xD.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast