Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 1243

Thread: Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

  1. #826
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Haha, trust me I know too. I've never done most that you listed but I have done ecstasy, lsd, shrooms, PCP (on accident), xanax, vicodin, oxyconntin, and opium with weed. I'm not proud of it I was going through my experiment stage in life don't judge me lol. Some of my family members on my moms side are drug addicts. My moms cousin in a crack head, my grandma is an alcoholic, most of my moms family is addicted to some kind of drug other than herself, brother, sister, and that's about it lol. I'm not addicted to drugs either. If I wanted to I could quit smoking weed tomorrow and not go back. It just doesn't have a physical addiction like most other drugs. LSD really isn't bad for you either you just gotta have an experienced friend with you and be in a area your familiar with and you'll be fine. It's almost impossible to overdoes on it. Ecstasy once a year isn't really bad for you either but long term use can cause holes in your brain xD.
    Yeah it seems to me like drug use is genetic cuz everyone on my moms moms side of the family is addicted to something. My mom has done alot of drugs but now she just drinks and takes pills, my gramma is a super hardcore alcoholic, my half dad is actually in prison for selling crack, and my sisters bboyfriend cooks meth. Ive done weed, shrooms, vyvanse, dexadrine(I do NOT reccomend this its like coke in a pill), lexapro, ritalin, lorazepam klonopin, and a bunch of other pills, a couple rcs, and Im sure i left a couple things out. Most of the pills i took to help cope because i have bipolar disorder or some ****. Pretty much the only things i take recreationally are benzos and hallucinogens. Ive been wanting to try lsd but i just moved to a new city and its tough to find good acid. Plus I dont wanna do it by myself. Im still in my experimental stage i guess. Im 16 BTW.

    EDIT: Yeah once i started actually learning about drugs I was super suprised about how harmless LSD is.

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    Yeah it seems to me like drug use is genetic cuz everyone on my moms moms side of the family is addicted to something. My mom has done alot of drugs but now she just drinks and takes pills, my gramma is a super hardcore alcoholic, my half dad is actually in prison for selling crack, and my sisters bboyfriend cooks meth. Ive done weed, shrooms, vyvanse, dexadrine(I do NOT reccomend this its like coke in a pill), lexapro, ritalin, lorazepam klonopin, and a bunch of other pills, a couple rcs, and Im sure i left a couple things out. Most of the pills i took to help cope because i have bipolar disorder or some ****. Pretty much the only things i take recreationally are benzos and hallucinogens. Ive been wanting to try lsd but i just moved to a new city and its tough to find good acid. Plus I dont wanna do it by myself. Im still in my experimental stage i guess. Im 16 BTW.

    EDIT: Yeah once i started actually learning about drugs I was super suprised about how harmless LSD is.
    Take it from someone who saw friends **** they're life up. Quit doing other drugs while you can. It's not worth it bro, the only drug you should do is weed. On occasions ecstasy and lsd are fine but say away from pills, cocaine, meth, smack, etc. I've had friends die from overdoses, I've had friends arrested because of it, some of my friends aren't even the same person anymore. Drugs aren't good for you at all but marijuana is lol. Trust me I did my research before I done them. Except for vicodin, oxconntin, and opium hahaha.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  3. #828
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Stuck in my head
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Actually there are no physical effects from weed that causes addiction. It is caused mostly because people are co dependent and it's something that makes them feel good. If that person were to have a withdrawal upon stopping it is from the mind only. A person can experience withdrawal from anything. A child will have a hard time sleeping if the parents take away their blanket, but does the blanket cause them to physically be co dependent on it.

    Anthem the wise- I also noticed a previous post you stated that a law is meant to be followed no matter how stupid. I'm sure you have heard that each state has these, so called, "stupid" laws. Things like, "If you cross the border with a duck on your head it's illegal." Those laws were deemed so fullish no one bothered to strike them out. How do you counter about prohibition? Alcohol was illegal then. That is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more dangerous (scientifically proven) than marijuana!!

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Take it from someone who saw friends **** they're life up. Quit doing other drugs while you can. It's not worth it bro, the only drug you should do is weed. On occasions ecstasy and lsd are fine but say away from pills, cocaine, meth, smack, etc. I've had friends die from overdoses, I've had friends arrested because of it, some of my friends aren't even the same person anymore. Drugs aren't good for you at all but marijuana is lol. Trust me I did my research before I done them. Except for vicodin, oxconntin, and opium hahaha.
    Ive always done alot of research on things before i put them in my body with a few big time woopsies. Ive always been super apprehensive of taking pills, especially stims but ive kindof come to terms with the fact that i have to take something if i want to lead a normal life. (Mental/Emotional disorders suck soo hard) Ive also got a lot of really stupid friends who just want to get ****ed up no matter how they do it but ive never been into that. The only things im really interested recreationally in are Hallucinogens and weed. Ive never ruled out taking a little cocaine but thats DEFINITELY not something to make a habit out of. And Ive seen drugs change people first hand I get it. BTW about Ecstasy whats it like? I dont really like the idea of taking ecstacy and dancing a bunch getting all dehydrated and stuff. Never seemed too healthy haha but they say it has good hallucinogenic effects and thats def something im interested in

  5. #830
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Stuck in my head
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I personally don't think I have the mind set for hallucinogens. I'm not exactly manic depressive or bi-polar, but if something upsets me my mood changes bad. I stick to weed. That keeps me super happy no matter what. I'm feeling great right now!

    (ok so not "happy" all the time. It just helps me calm down enough to deal with my own emotions.)

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    Ive always done alot of research on things before i put them in my body with a few big time woopsies. Ive always been super apprehensive of taking pills, especially stims but ive kindof come to terms with the fact that i have to take something if i want to lead a normal life. (Mental/Emotional disorders suck soo hard) Ive also got a lot of really stupid friends who just want to get ****ed up no matter how they do it but ive never been into that. The only things im really interested recreationally in are Hallucinogens and weed. Ive never ruled out taking a little cocaine but thats DEFINITELY not something to make a habit out of. And Ive seen drugs change people first hand I get it. BTW about Ecstasy whats it like? I dont really like the idea of taking ecstacy and dancing a bunch getting all dehydrated and stuff. Never seemed too healthy haha but they say it has good hallucinogenic effects and thats def something im interested in
    Ecstacy is kind of like a powered up marijuana hit. You feel really euphoria, you seem very happy, can't stop talking, your confidence goes up, you get lady's on it hahah, you feel really high but in a good way, and all your problems you had seem to go away. The bad things (really wouldn't call it bad) are hot and cold flashes, minor body numbing, pupil dilation, feels like butterflies in your stomach at the start, you might get paranoid if you don't know the area, and heart race. Overall it's a fun party drug but I don't recommend it monthly or even every 3 months. It's a 1 to 5 time deal and your done. Don't drink too much water on it or you'll get sick drink juice instead.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  7. #832
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    (ok so not "happy" all the time. It just helps me calm down enough to deal with my own emotions.)
    I know that feel bro.

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Ecstacy is kind of like a powered up marijuana hit. You feel really euphoria, you seem very happy, can't stop talking, your confidence goes up, you get lady's on it hahah, you feel really high but in a good way, and all your problems you had seem to go away. The bad things (really wouldn't call it bad) are hot and cold flashes, minor body numbing, pupil dilation, feels like butterflies in your stomach at the start, you might get paranoid if you don't know the area, and heart race. Overall it's a fun party drug but I don't recommend it monthly or even every 3 months. It's a 1 to 5 time deal and your done. Don't drink too much water on it or you'll get sick drink juice instead.
    Thanks for the tips I might give it a try. sounds like a party haha

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    I personally don't think I have the mind set for hallucinogens. I'm not exactly manic depressive or bi-polar, but if something upsets me my mood changes bad. I stick to weed. That keeps me super happy no matter what. I'm feeling great right now!

    (ok so not "happy" all the time. It just helps me calm down enough to deal with my own emotions.)
    I've only done ecstacy twice in my life and I might do it one more time. I've only done LSD once and shrooms like 4 or 5 times and I think I'm done. For the most part I just stick to weed I'm not a big fan of poppin' pills, droppin LSD all the time, blowing coke, shooting smack, etc.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  10. #835
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Stuck in my head
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I want to try that or shrooms, just have to find a happy place to do so. That and my over bearing fiance is willing to let me.

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    I want to try that or shrooms, just have to find a happy place to do so. That and my over bearing fiance is willing to let me.
    With shrooms or ecstasy I recommend having a friend you know well who's done it before so you don't go crazy and go to a nervous breakdown and start having a bad trip.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  12. #837
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Stuck in my head
    Posts
    149

    Default

    That would be my fiance. He just might not let me do it because he thinks I would have only a bad trip or something.

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Having a bad trip and not having anyone to tell you everything is gonna be okay is the worst **** ever.

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Stuck in my head
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Lol I bet.

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

  16. #841
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Stuck in my head
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I saw that since my last post yesterday!

    Shoot I used to be soooooooo against smoking. I even had friends offer and I turned down. I learned one day I was being too judgmental and just accepted people do it. Then one day I was partying with friend (first time getting drunk lol) and she pulled out some bud and said want a hit. I made an adult decision and said "Hey why not." I don't regret that decision one bit.

  17. #842
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    I saw that since my last post yesterday!

    Shoot I used to be soooooooo against smoking. I even had friends offer and I turned down. I learned one day I was being too judgmental and just accepted people do it. Then one day I was partying with friend (first time getting drunk lol) and she pulled out some bud and said want a hit. I made an adult decision and said "Hey why not." I don't regret that decision one bit.
    I'm proud of you hahaha not really. But ya make sure you got someone experienced with those drugs around you so you don't trip. You do stupid **** drunk let me tell you haha.

    EDIT: I wasn't referring it to you I meant you make dumb decisions when your drunk.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  18. #843
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Stuck in my head
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Haha. I always try new things with people i trust.

  19. #844
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    Haha. I always try new things with people i trust.
    As long as your not mentally crazy or something you should be fine. Don't be in a depressed mood either just smoke a bowl instead. You wanna have a happy state of mind.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  20. #845
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sunnyshore City
    Posts
    612

    Default

    I know that Weed is not addicting. Hell I had one 9 months ago. I been on and off for years with that beautiful plant. However I have not done other drugs excepted my anxiety pills that stops me from over thinking of due to high mileage of stress. I also have to take pills for my anger. Weed is not addicting, the only thing that is bad from it is when people depend on it a lot, then they originally should.


    All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  21. #846
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I'm proud of you hahaha not really. But ya make sure you got someone experienced with those drugs around you so you don't trip. You do stupid **** drunk let me tell you haha.

    EDIT: I wasn't referring it to you I meant you make dumb decisions when your drunk.
    Just remembered a story, second time I got drunk I had this inhaler that was like a muscle relaxant or something because I had Pneumonia. I was supposed to take 4 hits of it a day. Well I got super wasted and kept hitting it and then forgetting I had hit it and hitting it again. I was only supposed to take 4 hits a day and according to the counter on it i had taken 27. I got up the next day and could not throwing up from 8 in the morning til 3 in the afternoon. Sickest Ive ever been. I was also super super light headed and whenever I laid down I felt like I was an airplane flying around and I stayed like that for a day and a half. I know it sounds like an enjoyable high but it sucked.

  22. #847
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    I know that Weed is not addicting. Hell I had one 9 months ago. I been on and off for years with that beautiful plant. However I have not done other drugs excepted my anxiety pills that stops me from over thinking of due to high mileage of stress. I also have to take pills for my anger. Weed is not addicting, the only thing that is bad from it is when people depend on it a lot, then they originally should.
    When someone is psychologically dependent on weed they are usually using it as a substitute for an antidepressant/antianxiety medication. Same reason alot of people drink, they just need an escape. Mental/emotional disorders are a *****.

  23. #848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    well its addictive (that alone freakes me out)
    over time id does effect your brain. ok example:
    if weed (like you say it does) increases ur mental abilities then wouldnt it be hard on ur brain, fluxuating between better and normal...well one day it would give out then where would u be?
    if u guys will be stubborn and reject my philosiphies and then something bad happens to you well...you were warned...just remember that when ur in jail (or worse) remember what i said...and know that i was right...i will leave now because i can see that there is no point in me being here... i tried to help u to see my piont but...my warning has blown away with the wind...so...if u fail to heed my warning then...doom on you.
    Been gone from this for a while... but wow Ansem lol.

    As others have mentioned, it is not addictive in the way that you are thinking and anything at all can be addicting so...

    What you gave was not an example of effects on the brain.

    Too stubborn to accept your philosophy on the matter? Lol you just used the word philosophy on something that can be scientifically tested and denied or verified.

    Hey thanks for warning me about when something bad will happen to me because I smoke weed. And in the future, bring better material to your argument instead of this garbage that does get blown away with the wind, Got it memorized?
    Last edited by Cosmical El Amarna; 6th October 2012 at 3:08 AM.
    My FC for 5th gen is 4041 2078 1937
    current wifi team
        Spoiler:- MasterBark:

  24. #849
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmical Tel El Amarna View Post
    Been gone from this for a while... but wow Ansem lol.

    As others have mentioned, it is not addictive in the way that you are thinking and anything at all can be addicting so...

    What you gave was not an example of effects on the brain.

    Too stubborn to accept your philosophy on the matter? Lol you just used the word philosophy on something that can be scientifically tested and denied or verified.

    Hey thanks for warning me about when something bad will happen to me because I smoke weed. And in the future, bring better material to your argument instead of this garbage that does get blown away with the wind, Got it memorized?
    Hahaha, hell ya another person to add to team stoners. That dude has no clue what he's talking about yet he's still arguing about things that aren't true. He doesn't realize that it's not addicting, I mean it is but you DON'T gotta have it cos your addicted like crystal meth, crack, heroin, prescription pills, etc. It's got a mental addiction where you WANT it not gotta HAVE it. It's kind of like being addicted to video games or sports for say. That's what he doesn't understand. I quoted something he said and he said it's gonna make my brain stupid or somethin. I was like hahaha wtf dude?! You don't got a clue what your talking about. It's not like crystal meth where it kills brain cells and makes you a retard.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  25. #850

    Default

    Well that's because the majority of people who are against it are uneducated on the matter and have not taken the time to do some proper research. I will say this though, too much of anything is not good for you and a balance is needed. This is true of life though, so of course it still applies.
    My FC for 5th gen is 4041 2078 1937
    current wifi team
        Spoiler:- MasterBark:

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •