Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 1243

Thread: Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northampton, PA
    Posts
    1,863

    Default

    Yes. It's also a great way to get rid of the debt everyone in the U.S. is complaining about. Tax the bud, people enjoy themselves. Cigarettes and Alcohol are so much worse for you than Marijuana, so the "it's bad for you" argument doesn't work. There has also been 0 recorded deaths linked to Marijuana. Cigarettes and Alcohol? In the millions.


    @Zenotwopal: Have you ever been high before? Coming from a couple years of experience, being drunk and being high are completly different. You have a lot more control over yourself whilst high. I have a friend who drives incredible when he's baked off his ***, and he's only a junior going into his senior year of high school.
    Last edited by Noheart; 13th August 2011 at 4:41 AM.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Piekid11 View Post
    Yes. It's also a great way to get rid of the debt everyone in the U.S. is complaining about. Tax the bud, people enjoy themselves. Cigarettes and Alcohol are so much worse for you than Marijuana, so the "it's bad for you" argument doesn't work. There has also been 0 recorded deaths linked to Marijuana. Cigarettes and Alcohol? In the millions.


    @Zenotwopal: Have you ever been high before? Coming from a couple years of experience, being drunk and being high are completly different. You have a lot more control over yourself whilst high. I have a friend who drives incredible when he's baked off his ***, and he's only a junior going into his senior year of high school.
    Um, no. They aren't.
    No matter what you say, you don't have the proper judgement to drive a car. No matter how good you think your friend drives while high, its still f**king dangerous.

    Just because you say so doesn't over ride the medical facts. I have examined countless medical textbooks (parent is a doctor) and I have observed that being high = drunk. Basically the same thing, just caused by a different chemical.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lugia p View Post
    Nope. And never will be. Only stupid people get high.
    That sure does show some character as well as knowledge or rather lack there of on the matter (IE, you are stupid on the matter).

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Medical Drugs = Save lives
    Street Drugs = Do barely any good for you.

    If you get behind a wheel of a fucking car while high off your ass, chances are you are going to hurt someone.
    I agree; neither should be legal. But come on, even ALCOHOL has more benefits than Marijuana does. Or better yet, any hard street drug.

    At this point R4GEKILL!!!, you are proving to me to be a fucking idiot who does not know any better about drugs. Get real. Street drugs kill. All street drugs are addictive. All nervous stimulants/depressants have the chance at being addictive (depending on the potency).
    You haven't exactly provided alot of evidence that you know what you are talking about either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force.
    Lulz wat?

    SC: 5414 - 8627 - 7288 Platinum: 2621 - 8560 - 3249

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    usa fl
    Posts
    192

    Default

    [QUOTE=ChedWick;13200408]That sure does show some character as well as knowledge or rather lack there of on the matter (IE, you are stupid on the matter).QUOTE]

    No you must be. I responded to a person saying I was high. Basicly if you cant find a better past time then killing your brain cells and lungs then yes you are stupid. quote is not working
    † I am a Christian and proud of it!†
    3DS Friend Code: 0259-0382-9559
    White Friend Code: 0218-1984-0639

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    391

    Default

    i don't support drug use in any way. so i don't want it legal

    and iirc i think the gov made it illegal because they couldn't tax it.In English they couldn't make money off it


    3DS FC: 0130-1892-7047
    I'm Peng \( ゚◡゚)/

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    <
    Posts
    336

    Default

    If marijauan was legal, there would be no kills, no cops chasing drug's seller and being killed, and so much bad things.

    But yeah, everyone would be veeery high.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChedWick View Post
    You haven't exactly provided alot of evidence that you know what you are talking about either.
    Medical Textbooks. Any of them.
    Anything regarding Drugs themselves and anything on the neurological system. It's all the same stuff that they'll tell you.

    Stop being a hypocrite too.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a Bridge in a Troll hut.
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Have any of you ever been to amsterdam?? Well everything there works fine. Both prostitution and marijuana are legal there. And everything works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.

    ^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Piekid11 View Post
    Yes. It's also a great way to get rid of the debt everyone in the U.S. is complaining about.
    It'd be like pouring a water bottle on an fully grown oak tree in an attempt to satisfy it. It would help some; I've heard the number $7 billion (annually, correct me if I'm completely wrong, though) thrown around, but by no means would it "get rid of the debt" of around $14 trillion. The result would be pretty negligible and not really effective enough to use as a reason to legalize it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfan View Post
    If marijauan was legal, there would be no kills, no cops chasing drug's seller and being killed, and so much bad things.
    Someone, get the President on the line! We have a new head of the DEA.
    Last edited by Lbsweet96; 13th August 2011 at 6:13 AM.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere special
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Personally, I would rather it stay illegal because I hate any form of drugs. But if I think about it logically, there would most likely be more benefits to making it legal. Firstly, people will smoke Marijuana regardless of it being legal or not. So if it was available to buy, not only could the Government get taxation from it like they do with Cigarettes, but they could also help to lower crime rates. There would be fewer dealers out there, and so technically it would probably help more than it would be destructive. But I still don't reaaaally like the idea of more drugs being available to the public.

    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/24ni8gz.png[/IMG]
    Dracaena - Giovanni Rank

    0647 - 8370 - 0522

    OSL GYM LEADER # 8 - FLYING

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    It's animation...
    Posts
    4,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    I'm not denying that marijuana has medicinal uses. I'm just saying that the vast majority of the pro-marijuana group don't care about that. They don't have cancer, they just want to get high. And if we do legalize medical marijuana, as 14 states and Washington, D.C. already have, its a guarantee we will see an upshot in people having "chronic pains" or using it for "stress relief".
    But some people do have cancer and would use it alongside chemo.

    While I agree that people lie about needing it medically is a stupid thing, I think it's more of the medical system not doing better to prevent people from abusing the system.

    Do you realize the War on Drugs is international and targets more than just marijuana, right? Legalizing marijuana won't stop the war on drugs, and if it does lower the cost of the WoD it won't be a huge difference at all. The U.S. gives hundreds of millions of dollars to Colombia alone, and Colombia isn't distributing marijuana, it's mostly exporting cocaine. If we make marijuana legal, we still have to help Colombia with cocaine. And that's just one example.
    So what you are saying here is that we shouldn't legalize because there will still be a war on drugs?

    Because that is exactly the case. There will still be enforcement on drugs, but that does not mean that they can't take out one of the drugs that they currently enforce.

    And yes, black market distribution of marijuana will go down, but it won't stop altogether. The proposed tax on marijuana (the one that would "fix" the economy) is $50. You know as well as I do that people won't want to pay $50 to get high, so there will still be black market sales of marijuana. And just because someone is non-violent doesn't mean they aren't a criminal. That's ridiculous. Prisons are full of robbers, embezzlers, etc. Do you remember Bernard Madoff? How about Rod Blagojevich? Neither of them committed acts of violence, but do you consider them criminals?
    Where did you see that it would be $50? Also, if you think about it, people buying alcohol or cigarettes for minor could be considered black market, too.

    Robbers and embezzlers are in jail for stealing and fraud, among other things. What crime do weed smokers commit besides harming themselves (I'm not completely denying that smoking weed does have some negatives here, by the way)? People already harm themselves with cigarettes, alcohol, fast food, and all kinds of other things.

    Ok, even if coming up with new regulations doesn't take long, it will still be a pain to enforce. It's easier for the DEA when everything about marijuana falls under the umbrella of "illegal". If heavier types of marijuana are illegal, etc, the DEA has a harder time because it has to investigate, test the sample, and more before it can tell if the weed is illegal or not. So it won't save time for the DEA.
    Again, you are saying that weed should stay illegal because it would be inconvenient for some people?

    Quote Originally Posted by lugia p View Post
    Because marajuana is easy to grow which would make it harder for the government to make money off of it. Tobacco is pretty hard to keep alive.
    It seems to work for some countries/states.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    So wait,
    Drinking alcohol is for personal enjoyment too, right?
    But when does personal enjoyment end and where does the severe risk factor take over?
    Every time you smoke/take a swig, you risk the lives of those around you. Likely because you are going to do something stupid. Like get behind the wheel of a car while drunk or high and kill a innocent driver on the highway. Because for what? PERSONAL ENJOYMENT? Kinda f**ked up bro.
    Driving while high is not that bad. People should not do it while high regardless (I don't; I wait until I come down), but it's not as endangering as alcohol.

    Quote Originally Posted by lugia p View Post
    It's very easy to grow taxing wouldnt work well unless they kept it illegal to grow. Then I can see someone driving to a handy store and buys a pack like they would cigarattes, and gets high on the way home and boom he thought the minivan was a giant hot dog and starts chasing it and dies in a crash or kills others.
    You would have to have some pretty strong weed (or some edibles) to be seeing shit like that with weed.

    Quote Originally Posted by noahdaboa View Post
    Back on topic!!!: So saw some pretty invalid arguements... Marijuana causing car crashes? How about alcohol causing car crashes? Guess what alcohol is legal and yet does that stop it from being illegal, well than i guess cars should be illegal -_-'

    See what I did there?
    Adding to this, people can even die from car crashes without controlled substances.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilluxe View Post
    If marijuana is legalized, why not just legalize cocaine and heroin too? There are TONS of people who snort cocaine and shoot up heroin, just like there are tons of people who smoke marijuana. Combined, the money from legal sales would be through the roof.

    Sure, marijuana's harmful effects take much longer to show up than the 'hard drugs', but it's still a drug nonetheless.

    You also cannot back this up with 'marijuana usage isn't an addiction', because that is just complete nonsense. If you have the urge to get high, and cannot stop thinking about it until you do, to me, that is considered addiction. I'm sure there are tons of people who chase the high from marijuana, just like there are people who chase the high from the hard drugs.

    I, myself, am 100% against the legalization of any drug.
    First of all, that is a slippery slope. Just because we support legalization, doesn't mean that we support the legalization of other drugs.

    Second of all, while I won't deny that marijuana can have some addictive properties, it doesn't cause any of the side effects that cigarettes and other drugs cause. It's more of a mental craving, and even then, I personally find it easy to get over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Medical Drugs = Save lives
    Street Drugs = Do barely any good for you.

    If you get behind a wheel of a fucking car while high off your ass, chances are you are going to hurt someone.
    I agree; neither should be legal. But come on, even ALCOHOL has more benefits than Marijuana does. Or better yet, any hard street drug.
    Please back this up. I would much like to know how exactly they are safer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Just because you say so doesn't over ride the medical facts. I have examined countless medical textbooks (parent is a doctor) and I have observed that being high = drunk. Basically the same thing, just caused by a different chemical.
    Being drunk is definitely different than being high. I know because I've been both. While getting high is more instant, getting drunk is more gradual, not to mention you have worse motor skills while drunk, whereas when you are high, you usually have slower reflexes.

    Quote Originally Posted by poopoop View Post
    i don't support drug use in any way. so i don't want it legal

    and iirc i think the gov made it illegal because they couldn't tax it.In English they couldn't make money off it
    Among other things. There was also a smear campaign against it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbsweet96 View Post
    It'd be like pouring a water bottle on an fully grown oak tree in an attempt to satisfy it. It would help some; I've heard the number $7 billion (annually, correct me if I'm completely wrong, though) thrown around, but by no means would it "get rid of the debt" of around $14 trillion. The result would be pretty negligible and not really effective enough to use as a reason to legalize it.
    That doesn't mean that we can't at least consider it.

    Let's face it, not any one thing will fix our debt, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't invest in something that could give billions in revenue.

    I'll go more in depth with my argument another time, since right now, I have to get ready for work.

    EDIT: adding this quickly

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Why do we even need drugs anyway? All they do is hurt you. There's no significant "help" factor involved with any of these drugs, including Weed. there is nothing weed can do that a regular pharmaceutical drug can't.
    That's stupid. "We already have drugs for what weed can do, so we shouldn't legalize it?" People can have allergies to drugs, not to mention experience side effects or possible overdose. Even if that weren't the case, that doesn't mean that we can't invest in some more medicinal products.
    Last edited by Krake; 13th August 2011 at 1:54 PM.
    THE
    END...?

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    I say legalize it, regulate it, and tax the holy hell out of it.

    I mean, people are gonna blaze whether it's legal or not, so why not let the government take advantage of that. Hell, they could build government-run "munchie shops" in the same vicinity.

    Hell, I just legalized pot AND solved the nation's debt crisis.

    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 89 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 66
    Kanto: 53 • Johto: 46 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 27


    Level 100 Pokémon #280: Magdelena, the Sunflora
    Level: 45 • Exp.: 88,549 / 800,000 (8.4%) • Exp. Multiplier: 1.35x
    Move Set: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Sunny Day
    Ability: Solar Power • Nature: Modest • Started: 12-21-2014

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lugia p View Post
    No you must be. I responded to a person saying I was high. Basicly if you cant find a better past time then killing your brain cells and lungs then yes you are stupid. quote is not working
    Quotes work fine, you've just messed it up a little. Anyways, I do believe they asked if you were high due to your outlandish scenario. But again, you must be lacking in knowledge the subject because you immediately dismiss something you don't understand. It's easy to call someone stupid for doing something you don't see all sides too. If you don't want to do it or try it to learn about it that's fine. Your morals can differ from others, nothing wrong with that. To just blatantly call someone stupid who does something you don't like is disrespectful, ignorant, and childish.
    Last edited by ChedWick; 13th August 2011 at 6:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force.
    Lulz wat?

    SC: 5414 - 8627 - 7288 Platinum: 2621 - 8560 - 3249

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    usa fl
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChedWick View Post
    Quotes work fine, you've just messed it up a little. Anyways, I do believe they asked if you were high due to your outlandish scenario. But again, you must be lacking in knowledge the subject because you immediately dismiss something you don't understand. It's easy to call someone stupid for doing something you don't see all sides too. If you don't want to do it or try it to learn about it that's fine. Your morals can differ from others, nothing wrong with that. To just blatantly call someone stupid who does something you don't like is disrespectful, ignorant, and childish.
    No the quote didnt work for me. Any one who kills there brain cells are stupid no matter how they do it. The scenario was suposed to be a joke (which means I purposly exagarated). I dismissed nothing. And any one that would try it for fun must not have a life cause I can think of a lot better things to do.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it!†
    3DS Friend Code: 0259-0382-9559
    White Friend Code: 0218-1984-0639

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lugia p View Post
    No the quote didnt work for me. Any one who kills there brain cells are stupid no matter how they do it. The scenario was suposed to be a joke (which means I purposly exagarated). I dismissed nothing. And any one that would try it for fun must not have a life cause I can think of a lot better things to do.
    Yea, you're not worth debating this with because you're limited on the matter and no you messed up the quote. I can see where you did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force.
    Lulz wat?

    SC: 5414 - 8627 - 7288 Platinum: 2621 - 8560 - 3249

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    no clue
    Posts
    551

    Default

    That might actually be an alright idea. Legalizing it might make people less desperate and less people might use it. But, it could go the other way too :/.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    usa fl
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChedWick View Post
    Yea, you're not worth debating this with because you're limited on the matter and no you messed up the quote. I can see where you did it.
    I deleted the post twice and redone it and it was still messed up.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it!†
    3DS Friend Code: 0259-0382-9559
    White Friend Code: 0218-1984-0639

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    I say legalize it, regulate it, and tax the holy hell out of it.

    I mean, people are gonna blaze whether it's legal or not, so why not let the government take advantage of that. Hell, they could build government-run "munchie shops" in the same vicinity.

    Hell, I just legalized pot AND solved the nation's debt crisis.
    the problem is that the gov can't tax it that well. if they taxed it then everyone would be growing it in their yard to avoid paying the taxes of it and the gov can't do anything about it because they can't go to everyone's home in the US to make sure they not growing that stuff themselves


    3DS FC: 0130-1892-7047
    I'm Peng \( ゚◡゚)/

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Cool Cool River
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilluxe View Post
    If marijuana is legalized, why not just legalize cocaine and heroin too? There are TONS of people who snort cocaine and shoot up heroin, just like there are tons of people who smoke marijuana. Combined, the money from legal sales would be through the roof.
    I believe we should do all of the above. At the very least, personal use of all drugs should be decriminalised. Non-violent offenders are filling our prisons for no good reason.


    You also cannot back this up with 'marijuana usage isn't an addiction', because that is just complete nonsense. If you have the urge to get high, and cannot stop thinking about it until you do, to me, that is considered addiction. I'm sure there are tons of people who chase the high from marijuana, just like there are people who chase the high from the hard drugs.
    Haven't investigated this for a while, but I'm pretty sure that there is no evidence that one can develop a physical addiction to marijuana (which I imagine is the medical criteria for something).

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poopoop View Post
    the problem is that the gov can't tax it that well. if they taxed it then everyone would be growing it in their yard to avoid paying the taxes of it and the gov can't do anything about it because they can't go to everyone's home in the US to make sure they not growing that stuff themselves
    They do a pretty good job with alcohol and tobacco. Saying the same wouldn't apply to marijuana which would be handled the exact same way or at least should be seems a little foolish to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force.
    Lulz wat?

    SC: 5414 - 8627 - 7288 Platinum: 2621 - 8560 - 3249

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a Bridge in a Troll hut.
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChedWick View Post
    They do a pretty good job with alcohol and tobacco. Saying the same wouldn't apply to marijuana which would be handled the exact same way or at least should be seems a little foolish to me.
    They COULD grow it. It's just a pain in the ***.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.

    ^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ankara, Turkey
    Posts
    558

    Default

    It shouldn't be legalized. The effects of it if consumed a lot if bad for oyur health. If it gets unbanned people will start consuming it more and thus see that their "it's not even bad for you derrpp" is not true. What I don't understand is, some of them say that growing and selling is illegal but consuming is not. But to acquire it they had to buy it which is illegal if selling it is illegal. I don't think the world wants another thing like the cigarette. Why should we even discuss this? If people weren't all like "ohhh no one inderstands me, ohhh my parents hate me when they do everything for me, ohhhh ima exagerate my problems, ohhhh I have a pimple it gives me so much stress, ohhh I have to be rebellious for no reason rather than being a decent human being". The world is getting ****ed up as every generation is getting more effed up than the last one. Yes, I have grounds to say this cause the other day I saw 5-6 year old kids talking about porn and erotic things.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2hgad5k.jpg[/IMG]

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,588

    Default

    Eh. I used to be super against making pot illegal, but now that I've actually done a lot of research, smoked it myself, and been around people that smoke it...I honestly just don't understand why it's illegal. Like, I don't get it, at all. Some people get really focused, some people become really philosophical, others lose focus and continue laughing like retards forever. Regardless of how it affects you, it affects only you. If you don't like weed, don't smoke it.

    It shouldn't be legalized. The effects of it if consumed a lot if bad for oyur health. If it gets unbanned people will start consuming it more and thus see that their "it's not even bad for you derrpp" is not true. What I don't understand is, some of them say that growing and selling is illegal but consuming is not. But to acquire it they had to buy it which is illegal if selling it is illegal. I don't think the world wants another thing like the cigarette. Why should we even discuss this? If people weren't all like "ohhh no one inderstands me, ohhh my parents hate me when they do everything for me, ohhhh ima exagerate my problems, ohhhh I have a pimple it gives me so much stress, ohhh I have to be rebellious for no reason rather than being a decent human being". The world is getting ****ed up as every generation is getting more effed up than the last one. Yes, I have grounds to say this cause the other day I saw 5-6 year old kids talking about porn and erotic things.
    Well, like most substances that are burned there are carcinogens you breathe in. You get tar on your lungs, which is bad for you. Especially if you smoke resin. That's about as bad for you as it gets. Unless you have underlying mental issues that haven't been brought out yet. If you have a family history of schizophrenia for example, pot smoking may make you see monkeys all the more sooner!

    I don't know. I just think it's a little silly to have pot illegalized, placed as more dangerous than heroine, yet you can buy over the counter pills that will kill you if you take too much. Aspirin? Yeah. Cold medicine? Yeah. When was the last time someone overdosed on pot and died?

    ...
    Last edited by Ethan; 14th August 2011 at 2:35 PM.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    I don't know. I just think it's a little silly to have pot illegalized, placed as more dangerous than heroine, yet you can buy over the counter pills that will kill you if you take too much. Aspirin? Yeah. Cold medicine? Yeah. When was the last time someone overdosed on pot and died?

    ...
    Even if it were possible, it's a simple matter of pointing out that too much of anything will kill you. Water? Drink too much and you CAN die. Food? Improper diet kills people all the time. Alcohol? Everyone probably knows somebody who drank themselves into an early grave; not to mention America went through a phase of Alcohol prohibition and yet it's legal now. Medication? You already pointed that one out.

    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 89 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 66
    Kanto: 53 • Johto: 46 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 27


    Level 100 Pokémon #280: Magdelena, the Sunflora
    Level: 45 • Exp.: 88,549 / 800,000 (8.4%) • Exp. Multiplier: 1.35x
    Move Set: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Sunny Day
    Ability: Solar Power • Nature: Modest • Started: 12-21-2014

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,588

    Default

    You're splitting hairs in every single way imaginable.

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •